Fireworks on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it wasn’t infinity. And as the spasms slowly subsided, he collapsed on top of her, finally letting all his weight bear down on her, deepening the indentation of their bodies in the sand. They lay there, gasping for air, their hearts pounding together, their hands clutching at each other. Then, a look, a smile, a finger tracing lips, a roll onto their sides, legs still intertwined!. Until they gradually became aware of their surroundings once more: the crash of the waves, the gulls, the sweltering sun, their burning skin!

Her head propped up on her hand, she cocked her chin at him. “How about a dip?” And as he started to rise to his feet, she scrambled to hers as well. She slipped her hand into his and instead of going straight to the water, she pulled him over to his scrawls that still lay in the sand, yet unwashed away by the waves that could not reach them. She looked down at the sand and saw the markings, the little drying mounds along the indentations the stick had made: “We are the story”, it said. She stared the sand for the longest time, then to his face looking down at her, then to the sand again. “Ha!” she laughed and beamed up at him. She grabbed him by the hand and they dashed to the edge, splashed knee-deep into the blue-green frothy swell and dove in gleeful unison over the floating seaweed.

12