Fireworks Pt. 01

Story Info
Outside for the firework show... but she is the real show...
911 words
4.06
8.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the night of the fire show and Nick was lucky enough to be meeting Claire. He had offered to take her as she was recently single and needed a night out. Baby sitter arranged for her kid, he had driven to pick her up. She was the definition of a MILF for him. Short (around 5ft tall), with some of the biggest tits he had ever seen. She had long brown hair which she had curled for tonight and gorgeous eyes that he could get lost in. When he arrived she had given him that cheeky smile that promised for a good night. They had been friends and off and on fuck buddys for some time. He looked her up and down and enjoyed the view. She was wearing a corset and jacket on top that nicely framed her 36g tits. Below that was a mid length skirt and stockings with pumps on her feet. Giving her a kiss he guided her out to the car and set off to the park where the fire show was being held.

Parking up in a nearby car park he took them on a short cut through the nearby woods on the edge of the park towards the main field area where the fire show would be held. In the distance through the trees they could see and hear the lights and sounds of the fair ground that always set up stalls alongside the field. Before they reached the edge of the wooded area he pushed her up against a tree and kisses her hard as she made a surprised sound.

"I have a treat for you tonight..." He grinned and fished in his pocket pulling out something which he showed her with that wicked glint in his eyes. It was the remote controlled egg he had joked about buying for her at some point as he knew she loved the thought of having it in her and being naughty when no one was around.

Reaching down he slowly slid her skirt up and pulled her panties to one side. The tip of his finger teased her clit causing her to moan then look around nervously as she realised they were still in public and she could be quite noisy at times. He found that she was already wet and as he teased her sensitive button she became soaked very quickly. Slipping the egg into her was almost easy at this point and soon it was nice and secure. The look on her face was priceless as he pulled back... Half worry, half lust and all frustration. He slowly turned the egg onto its lowest setting as was rewarded with a gasp as her eyes went wide.

She grabbed him and pulled him in close kissing him hard.

"You are so naught and amazing - I love it - thank you..."

They walked through to the field just at the show was beginning, entertainers on the stage talking, music playing as the crowds began to gather and the sun went down. As it grew darker Claire huddled close to him and he wrapped his arms around her, feeling the press of her full breasts against them as he squeezed them. Partly disguised by his coat and her jacket his fingers stroked the exposed mounds of her breasts and he teased one finger inside her corset finding the pert nipple standing on end. She knew what he was doing and half turned to kiss him and moaned in his mouth, the egg still on it low, pulsing setting in her cunt.

He felt her reach back and stroke the length of his cock through his pants, she could feel how hard he was and when she turned back round she pressed her ass back against his crotch feeling the length resting between her cheeks as she wiggled against him. He grinned and reaching into his pocket turned the egg up a couple of notches.

If his arm hadn't been supporting her she might have fallen as her legs suddenly went weak. She sagged against him and he kissed the back of her neck sweeping her hair to one side.

"Fuck," she whispered, "that just made me cum..."

He grinned and looked around - it was dark, noisy and crowded - no one had noticed. He reached down and took her hand, glad he was wearing his longer coat tonight and guided her hand to his pants. He felt her unzip them and reach inside gripping his cock. Despite the awkward angle he felt her begin to wank his cock and he moaned softly in her ear and held her close. she pulled it out of his pants and he felt it slide over the material of her stockings. If anyone looked now they would have seen a couple standing close, the people around them completely unaware that she was stroking his throbbing cock.

"I'm close my gorgeous, naughty slut..."

"Cum for me Nick..." She moaned and he did just that...

As she felt him start to cum she cupped her hand over the end of his cock and caught most of his cum, bit of it splashed onto her stockings. Greedily she raised her hand to her mouth and licked all his juices off her hand then milked his cock clean licking her fingers until it was gone.

Just then the fireworks began - and soon the real fireworks were going to begin.