Fireworks Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,309 Followers

I let go of her clit and gasped for breath beneath her as she panted for breath herself.

"Damn!" She said quietly as she began moving her knees down my body again, slowly working her pussy down my body. "Where did that come from?"

"You tell me!" I answered, still trying to catch my breath.

"I wish I knew!" She said as she lowered herself from the window sill and lowered her tits down to my chest. I felt her hand slip around behind her and grasp my rock hard cock, pulling it the rest of the way from the underwear that wasn't really containing it any longer. She rubbed its leaking head slowly and tantalizingly up and down her slit, my balls still trapped inside my bikini underwear. Without another word, she pressed herself back down more, driving my cock slowly into her still sensitive pussy. "Oh lord... Geez!" She breathed heavily.

"Oh Yes!" I groaned as I began bucking my hips up and down, driving my cock in and out of her wet pussy. "Ride me! God yes like that!" I encouraged as she began to rock her hips up and down in time with my thrusts. The bed squeaked quietly as we rocked in time, my impending climax slowly approaching.

"That's it honey. Cum in me! I want to feel you cum!"

I wasn't at all used to hearing her say even this much, and it had the effect she apparently wanted. With a long groan, my body bucked up, driving my dick into her until I lifted her off the bed, my cum spurting deep into her. Time and again my hips lifted her and my cock filled her, until I lay panting, my slowly shrinking cock slipping from her and releasing our flood of juices. "Damn!" I panted.

"I'll say!" She answered equally breathless as she rolled off of my body and lay next to me, a leg over mine and her head resting on my chest. We fell asleep that way, both of us more satisfied that I could remember in years.

The next morning we over slept, and had to scramble to get dressed and ready to go on the float trip. Overslept was a relative term, since it was only seven in the morning, and the two of us had been up a tad later than we usually were. As she climbed out of bed completely naked I was disappointed that we didn't have time for a replay of the previous night. I was even more disappointed as I watched her tits swinging around while she bent over to pull her swim suit up her legs. She looked over at me and it only took me a second to see what had attracted her attention, since I was having some difficulty tucking my already hard dick into my suit as I pulled it up.

"Well, we know what you have on your mind this morning!" She said with an almost girlish giggle.

"Yeah. More of last night!" I said as I stepped around the bed to where she was standing and wrapped my arms around her, cupping her as yet uncovered breasts in my hands.

"Yeah...I know you. You're just thinking of Beth's tits showing through that bikini yesterday!"

"That's not fair!" I said as I kissed her neck, and stroked her nipples.

She pulled my hands away and went about pulling her swim suit up over her breasts. "I suppose if last night is what I get for letting you look at her tits...I might just have to let you look a little bit more."

"Yeah... Like you're going to do that!" I said with a chuckle. "Besides... I like these right here!" I said cupping her now swim suit covered tits with my hands again.

"I know you like 'em. As long as they're the only ones you touch you bad boy!" She teased, putting her hands over mine and pulling them tight to her tits.

I wasn't at all sure that I had seen her act this way before at all. In fact, last time she caught me even looking at another woman's tits that were accidently exposed, she got quite pissed off at me. I was at a loss to understand exactly what was going on with her.

"We better go before we get left behind!" she said, reaching her hand down between us and squeezing my hard cock through my swim suit. "And make sure this stays good and hard for me later!"

"I'll see what I can do!"

"Oh. With all the bikini's going on this float trip, I'm sure your dirty little mind will find some way to stay entertained."

"I'm sure it will." I said with a chuckle as she pulled away and walked to the bedroom door. Once outside the bedroom the bunkhouse seemed to be a bedlam of activity. With so many people getting ready to go, eating breakfast, changing into swim suits, standing in line for the bathroom...which was exactly where I was headed.

It took almost ten minutes to finally get my turn at the bathroom, and I began to wonder if it wouldn't have just been easier to go pee on a tree outside. Finally I got my turn, and headed into the bathroom, throwing the latch on the door leading to the main room. As I pulled down my suit and sat down on the toilet I idly wondered who was lucky enough to get the bedroom that had its own door to the bathroom. I finished up my business, and was in the process of pulling my swim suit back up when that academic question got surprisingly answered. Without warning, the bathroom door to the adjacent bedroom flew open and a young woman, in her late twenties, ran into the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.

"Ohhh! God I'm Sorry!" She said in a squeaky voice. "But if I don't get to go now I'm going to pee myself, and she said that it would be ok!" The words flying from her nonstop as she dropped the towel, revealing her completely naked body only feet from me. She was somewhat shorter than I was, thin with nice curves. Her B cup tits were completely without tan lines, and her pink areola and large puffy nipples begged to be sucked. My eyes traveled down to her shaved mound as she sat down on the toilet, her legs spread enough to reveal her lips and the stream that began flowing from her. She stared at my hardening cock, now only a couple feet from her face, my suit paused around my thighs. "Ohhhh Thank you!" She sighed, the sound of her pee back dropping her comment. I stood in shock, staring at her completely naked body, wondering how I managed to end up in this somewhat awkward situation.

"Uh yeah." I mumbled, thinking that I should finish pulling my swim suit up, but not quite able to get my hands to move, or my eyes to tear away from her sexy little body.

"Oh...Honest I'm sorry!" She said looking at my hardening cock as my hands finally found managed to move again, trying to tuck my now mostly hard cock into my suit as I pulled it up.

I tried to remember her name, but was at a loss for what it was and just who's daughter it was. Just when I thought I couldn't get more uncomfortable, her hand reached out and wrapped around my cock, now well outlined in my suit, and gave it a squeeze.

"Nice cock. Maybe I can repay the favor at some point." She said with a seductively low voice before releasing it and standing up, still naked. She turned and flushed the toilet, bending at the waist to get her towel off the floor, and pushing her bare pussy out at me at the same time. Her ass pressed against my front, nestling my hard cock between her cheeks, while she continued to bend to pick up the towel. With a small wiggle up and down, she rubbed her wet pussy against my suit front before pulling away and turning, wrapping herself in the towel at the same time. "Yeah...Definitely need to pay you back for the favor!" She said as she walked out the door, closing it softly behind her.

I stood there for half a heartbeat, trying to gather my thoughts before the bathroom door to the main room knocked, and some lady asked if I was done yet. I gathered myself up and walked to the door, hoping my hard on wouldn't be quite so noticeable. I opened the door and the lady that was next in line, stared at me for a second, and then dropped her eyes to my suit and the hard shaft not quite hidden in it.

"Thank you!" She said with a half grin, stepping by me and letting her hand brush across the front of my suit as she did.

"You're welcome." I said under my breath as I headed for the kitchen, still needing to find some food. I did my best to try to keep my...problem, out of sight while I filled a plate with scrambled eggs, some sausage and toast. After filling a glass with milk, I made my way to the table and sat down.

"Well stud...did you enjoy the little gift I sent you?" Beth said as she slid into the seat next to me, wearing some kind of a wrap that went from her armpits to her thighs.

"You sent? I wondered who told her it would be ok to sneak around the line that way." I said as I shoveled some more eggs into my mouth and willed my finally reduced cock to stay that way.

"Yeah. I thought Tina would be a nice wake-up for you. Did you enjoy the view? I told her that you wouldn't mind as long as she was naked. You didn't mind... did you?" She asked with a crooked grin.

"Uh, no. I didn't mind." I answered her quietly as her hand slipped into my lap under the table and gave my cock a squeeze.

"I didn't think so." She said as she turned slightly toward me in her chair and leaned close to me. "I better go get dressed. Can't walk around naked all day, can I?"

"Well I suppose you could try. I mean that suit you had on yesterday was pretty close to it." I said quietly with a chuckle.

"Oh sweetie...You aint seen nothing yet. I saved the best for you for today." She whispered as she got up, her hand stroking my bare chest a she moved away.

I was still trying to get myself composed after the instant images of her taking off that swim suit from the day before, when my wife sat down across from me. "You better eat up. Looks like most everyone is starting to head to the cars."

"Yep. Just a minute." I said as I went back to scarfing down the end of my breakfast. "Is everything we need in the car or do I still need to fill the cooler?"

"Looks like there's plenty loaded already. If you don't mind, I'm going to ride out with Linda. I want to finish talking about the map stuff we started talking about last night."

"Oh...Ok. No Problem." I said as I finished up the last bite of eggs.

"Great!" She said getting up and walking around the table to give me a quick kiss before heading toward the front door.

I took my plate to the sink and downed the last of my milk. After a last trip to the bedroom to grab our bag of swim stuff, I headed to my car, a fairly new Chevy Traverse, while everyone started dividing up between cars. I was going to have plenty of room from the look of it, since no one else was migrating toward my car. I climbed in and started up, expecting to drive out to the canoe place alone.

"Mind if I join you?" Beth asked as she opened the passenger door. "I don't have a ride yet."

"Sure. Hop in." I answered as she tossed a fat bag of stuff into floorboard. She slid into the passenger seat, wearing the wrap she had on at the breakfast table. "So, did you manage to get yourself dressed to go?" I asked her as we pulled out toward the end of the line of cars heading out.

"Well, I did run a little short of time." She said coyly.

"Really? Just how short?"

"Ohhh This short!" She answered, her fingers pulling on the tie that held the wrap around her body. Within moments she was sitting with the wrap open and not a stitch of clothes on. "I was just so horny that I didn't have time to get dressed. I was way too busy playing with my pussy, thinking about how your hot dick feels inside me." She said as she lifted one leg and placed it on the dash in front of her, pushing her other knee as far apart as it would go. Her hand fiddled around on the side of the seat until it reclined back, leaving her in an almost laying position with her pussy spread wide. "God I want your cock in me again!" She said in a low voice, the fingers of one hand teasing her pussy while the other hand began pulling on her nipples.

"Lord." I said to myself as her fingers pushed into her pussy with a loud squishing sound.

"You know...I want you to fuck me again so bad!" She groaned loudly as her fingers slipped in and out of her pussy. She lifted her other foot to the dash and began humping her hips up and down in the seat as I drove down the two lane highway. "Oh God!" She moaned as her hand pulled her nipples, stretching first one and then the other, her fingers furiously stroking in and out of her pussy in time with her hips. "Oh yes! Fuck me harder!" She cried as her fingers assaulted her pussy. The inside of car smelled of sex and pussy as her body trembled and bucked in orgasm. "YES!" She cried loudly as her hand pulled from her tit and reached for my lap, grabbing my hard dick and pulling it roughly through my suit.

Her body had barely finished shaking and she was rolling onto her knees in the passenger seat, her head aimed for my lap while she struggled to push my suit low enough to get my cock out. "God I want you to fuck me so bad!" She panted as she finally got me out and began stroking me, the precum already leaking from watching her. She wrapped her lips around my head and her tongue worked around and around it, seeking the sensitive spot under it and teasing it even harder, it that were possible. Her hand and mouth slid up and down my shaft, coating it with her saliva and alternately driving my head down her throat or teasing it with her tongue. It was all I could do to maintain control on the windy two lane highway as she worked me closer and closer to climax.

"I don't know if this is a good idea!" I grunted, trying to hump my hips up toward her mouth, but held in place by my seat belt.

"Afraid you're going to wreck?" She asked from my lap.

"Maybe!" I grunted knowing that her actions had me almost to the peak.

"Well...don't!" She said, going back to work on my cock.

"OH SHIT!" I grunted, trying to keep the car centered in my lane while my dick exploded in her mouth, pumping shot after shot of hot cum deep into her throat. She gagged for a second and then went to work swallowing every drop that I produced. I'm sure whoever was following us wondered why all of a sudden I had trouble with the curves, and I was actually happy to hit a straight stretch.

"Hmmmm that tasted good!" Beth said as she licked the last of my cum and then rolled herself back into the passenger seat.

"Thank you. That was....unexpected!" I said as I tried to get my breath back.

"I hope it was more than just unexpected. I hope it was enjoyable."

"Oh believe me, it was!" I said as I looked over at her naked body. "I hope I have a chance to do that again, only buried inside your pussy again!"

"We'll just have to see, wont we?" She said coyly.

"Well, unless you want everyone to see, you better get your suit on. We're only five or so minutes from Akers."

"Oh well in that case!" She said, sitting forward and digging a small amount of black material from her bag. She put the bottoms on, which were little more than two triangles of material and a few strings. It left large amounts of her creamy skin showing. The top was barely more, a strip of material around her body that had no straps or ties to hold it in place, and was barely wide enough to contain her nicely shaped tits. "You know the nice thing about this top?" She asked, putting her seat back up.

"No, what's that?"

"I can do this!" She said, rolling the material of the top down so that her tits were completely exposed to me. "And I can do it any time I want and you will just have to watch."

"Yeah, like that's a hardship!" I said with a smirk.

She laughed and put herself back together in only seconds. That top did have some advantages, I thought to myself as we pulled into the floater parking lot.

I fixed my swim suit as I prepared to get out of the car, not really wanting to get caught with my suit half way off. Beth blew me a kiss and then climbed out, walking away with her butt swinging sexily. "Damn" I muttered to myself as I climbed out and followed her general direction.

"Hey there!" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned while I walked and saw the young lady from this morning's bathroom exchange behind me. She was wearing a dark blue bikini top and a pair of denim cutoff shorts, a pair of sun glasses holding her long brown hair back and a pair of black water shoes. "I don't think we got introduced this morning. I'm Amy!" She said holding a hand out.

"Hi Amy. Mike!" I answered, taking her hand while I was still walking backwards. "Nice to have a name to go with the...uh... face and all."

She laughed gently. "Yeah you did look a bit surprised. Beth said you wouldn't mind. I'm glad you didn't because I was about to pee myself."

"Uh... no... didn't mind."

"I could tell." She said as she got closer while I turned so we were walking the same way. "I can tell you, I'm not usually much of an exhibitionist, but I didn't mind too much myself. Especially after watching that pole of yours get hard. I wouldn't mind too much getting to spend some time with that buried in me."

"Uh. Ok." I said in shock as we turned and headed down the path through the woods to the river edge.

"Does that surprise you?" She asked bluntly.

"A bit. I mean you don't know me from Adam."

"Oh trust me. Beth has more than filled me in. A few of us had a nice long girl talk last night, and you were the topic of conversation more than once."

"Oh... Not good." I muttered.

"Oh don't worry. We'll all keep it under our hats. Not about to spoil a chance for that, especially after how Beth described how she spent the fireworks. Without a doubt the best she ever had, and after seeing it grow this morning, yeah....I believe her."

I was actually glad we emerged from the winding little path out by the river, if nothing else, to put an end to the very uncomfortable conversation. Without another word to Amy, we went our separate ways, and I headed toward where my wife was standing on the shore talking with a number of ladies, some of whom I knew and some whom I recognized but couldn't put names too.

"Hey. Good of you to join us!" My wife said, giving me a hug. "I was beginning to think you got lost or something!"

"Naw...Just at the end of the caravan." I answered simply, returning the hug. "You ready to go canoeing?"

"I am!" She said with a grin. "But not with you. I volunteered you to take one of the girls. This will be Amy's first canoe trip with us and Linda thought maybe we should put her with someone experienced."

"Amy? Do I know her?" I asked, feigning confusion.

"I don't think so. She's the young lady over in the blue jean shorts. She's Sue's daughter, just moved back from California."

"Well, I can if you want, but I'd still rather canoe with you!"

"Oh you're sweet!" My wife said, wrapping an arm around me and giving me a big hug. "I know you hoped to get a chance to screw me on the river today, but trust me. I'll make it up to you tonight." She whispered. "Now don't worry...I'm going to go with Linda and we have a ton of school stuff to keep talking."

"Ok. If that's what you want." I said with obvious disappointment in my voice. I really had planned on getting my wife alone on one of the sand bars for a quickie. I always loved having sex with her outside and this was one of the few places she actually would agree to, and one that I really enjoyed. She gave me a parting kiss and then smacked my butt gently, pushing me off toward where Amy was standing.

"Well, looks like I got volunteered to go with you!" I said to Amy as I stepped closer behind her.

"Really? Wow. They said they were putting me with an expert, I had no idea it was going to be you." She said with a huge grin. "Who would have figured on that one?"

"Not me." I said quietly as I dug through the paddles and pulled out a few that looked to be the right size. I held them out, letting the paddle end hit the ground and the handle end stick in the air in front of Amy. "This looks about the right size."

"Oh thank you!" She said with a smile a she stepped over to the canoe. I spent the next few minutes, giving her instructions on how to maneuver the canoe, how to stay stable, what NOT to do and when to not do it. While we were doing this, most of the almost thirty some canoes in our group took off, leaving us as the last to pull away. It only took me about ten minutes to catch the end of the group and fall in with them.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,309 Followers