Fireworks Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers

"Damn that was fast!" Amy said from the front of my canoe. "Now I know why they put you with me. If I was steering we would be bouncing from shore to shore."

"Yeah, I've done this a few times." I said non-committal as I slid us up next to another canoe.

"Hey look at you girl!" I heard a very familiar voice say from the canoe we were just pulling up next to. Sure enough, it was Beth in the back, and another young lady in the front that looked to be a bit younger than she was. "How did you get so lucky as to have Mike in your canoe?"

"He got volunteered!" She called back.

"You are soooo lucky!" Beth called. "We're just having a hard time staying straight down the river. That's why we're falling behind."

"Well, I'm sure Mike won't mind hanging back with you." Amy said from her seat in the front. "Will you?" She asked, turning in her seat to see me. The shift in weight was not only unexpected, but unwise. As soon as she had done it she realized that it was one of those "don't do" things I had told her about. I did my best, countering her weight shift with my own and using my paddle to cause the canoe to start to roll back upright. I might have actually saved it, if she hadn't tried to correct her own mistake. As she tried to lean to correct what her body told her was an imbalance, her butt slid even farther toward the far side of the canoe, pushing the center of gravity beyond what I could correct for. As soon as the water started cascading over the gunwale, we were done.

The canoe rolled quickly, dumping both of us into the cold river water. Amy bobbed back to the surface, sputtering and coughing. I saw the almost instant panic in her eyes as she realized she could not touch the bottom. As with any panicked swimmer, she grabbed for the closest thing she could, in this case, Beth's canoe, which was only a few feet away.

Confident that she could manage the few short feet to Beth's canoe I got busy grabbing the canoe, paddles, boat cushions and any other floating items I could manage to reach while getting my footing under me. Fortunately the water was only chest deep where I was standing and the current was fairly slow. After grabbing my canoe and as much as I could, I started to check on Amy again.

Amy, not being able to touch bottom, hung on their canoe for several seconds before, in her panic, Amy did what was natural. She determined it was better to be out of the fifty some degree water than in, and began trying to climb into their canoe. Neither Beth nor her partner had any clue how to prevent what was happening. Beth's sharp cry drew my attention and I looked just in time to see Beth flop into the water, her arms spread wide in her own impression of a sitting swan dive.

I shoved my canoe toward the shore, making sure it was not going to escape, and then tossed the paddle, cushions and dry bag I had collected into the flooded canoe. I dove in and took a few quick strokes to grab the other paddle, and then head toward Beth and start gathering her canoe's load. On the way I wrapped an arm around Amy, who was now without anything to hold onto, and flailing in panic. She tried to practically climb up my body as I walked through the chest deep water to collect as much as I could before it floated downstream.

"Easy... I have you." I said quietly, trying to settle her down as she put a death grip on me. "Beth, try and grab your canoe!" I shouted as I headed for shore with my load.

I carried Amy to shore, or more accurately, walked to shore with her wrapped around me. I stepped up onto the overgrown shore, and found a small grassy spot just back from the shore a few yards to set her down in. I had been too concerned about collecting all our gear before it floated too far downstream to notice that Amy was topless, her bare tits pressing into my chest as she held on for dear life. Now out of the water, her hard nipples sliding down my chest awakened me to that fact.

"Well Jan, look at this!" Beth said as she stepped into the clearing behind me and dropped the items they had collected. "Leave them alone for a few seconds and he's already undressing her.

"I'm not doing anything!" I protested.

"Yeah... we know." Beth said with a grin. "Come on Jan, let's get dried off." She said as she dug into her dry bag and came out with a towel. She stripped off her t-shirt, revealing her skimpy suit. It only took her a few moments to pull the top off, with the bottoms following close behind. Standing completely naked in front of me, she wrung the cold water from her wet swim suit and t-shirt before starting to wring the water from her hair.

Jan, her canoe partner, followed Beth's lead and began stripping her t-shirt and shorts off, leaving her in one of the skimpiest swim suits I had ever seen, at least on a body that spectacular. Her hips were round and nicely shaped, just broad enough to set off her long slender legs and slim waist. The only thing covering any part of her private areas was a small triangle of cloth barely wide enough to cover her lips, and none of her shaved mound. The strings holding it in place pretty much guaranteed that from behind her ass would be completely naked. Part of me wondered how she managed to support the easily DD tits with the two miniscule triangles of cloth covering her large puffy nipples, easily seen through the wet pink material. The suit was definitely not designed for swimming and she might as well have been completely naked for as much as it showed. She stood squeezing water from her shorts and shirt while my body reacted to bodies on display around me.

Amy had yet to really let go of me, her tits still pressing against me as she stood next to me. I felt her hand wrap around my hardening cock through my suit, drawing my attention back to her. I looked down, seeing her standing, looking up at me with her dark eyes smoldering with desire.

"God what a cock!" She whispered as she continued to look up at me, her arm slowly releasing me so she could move around in front of me. Her eyes finally dropped from my face to look down at the bulk she had her hand wrapped around, her other hand moving to the string that held my suit up. It only took her a few moments to loosen it and start working my suit over my hips. I felt it slide to the ground as she lowered herself down, her mouth almost immediately wrapping around my hard cock.

"Oh God!" I groaned as I looked up at Beth and Jan, staring at me while Amy's hot mouth began stroking up and down my shaft along with her hand.

Beth stood watching, her hand idly squeezing one tit and nipple while Jan just stood staring, her legs together and gently stepping her weight from one foot to another to rub her pussy with her thighs. Beth followed my eyes to where I was watching Jan, her nipples growing noticeably in the tiny suit. I saw Beth move out of the corner of my eye, moving more into my vision as she moved around behind Jan. As I watched, she untied the strings of Jan's top, and pulled it away. Exposing her breasts completely to me. Her hands wrapped around each huge tit from behind, squeezing and teasing her nipples harder and larger while I watched. One hand traveled down, undoing a tiny bow on one side of Jan's bottom, letting it fall. Jan's head fell back against Beth's shoulder as her fingers slid between her legs, clearly sliding up into her wet slit.

"Ohhhhhhh" Jan moaned, stepping her legs farther apart to give her better access, and also giving me a better view.

"Would you like to see it better?" Beth asked me quietly across the few feet that separated us.

"Oh yes!" I whispered, not sure it was even loud enough for her to hear.

"Amy, lay him down. Why don't you ride that a while for him!" She said quietly but forcefully.

"Yes, Mistress!" Amy said obediently as she pulled her hot mouth off my shaft.

I might have fallen over completely on my own, had Amy not reached for my hands and coaxed me to lie on the ground. She quickly stepped out of her suit bottom and stood straddling me, looking at my face for a reaction as she slowly squatted down, reaching for my cock and aiming it at her obviously wet pussy.

"Ohhhh, thank you, Mistress!" Amy moaned as she settled down, my large cock spreading her as she enveloped me with her hot wetness.

"Come, slave. Why don't you squat over his face so he can enjoy your fruits?" Beth said to Jan. I had heard about women that were dominant and subservient, but would never have figured Beth to have what amounted to a harem of slaves. I watched Beth lead Jan around to my head and then turn her, holding her hands as she squatted down over my face, lowering her pussy until her wet lips were nearly touching mine. "Now eat me!" She commanded Jan, as I began gently licking her pussy.

"Yes, Mistress!" Jan moaned as my tongue dipped between Beth's wet lips and discovered her hard clit. From my position lying on the grass, I could look up and see Jan's incredible tits wiggling back and forth, framing Beth's pussy, and her tongue eagerly licking up her slit.

"Ohhh God!" I grunted into Jan's pussy as Amy rode my shaft with abandon, her little squeaks and cries of her impending orgasm filling the glade.

"Oh please, Mistress! May I cum?" She begged in a high squeaky voice.

"When he does!" Beth commanded sternly between gasps of her own building orgasm.

"Yes, Mistress!" Amy panted, her hips changing to more of a rocking motion as she rode me, driving my cock to the brink. The sensations and view above me were more than I could take, and with a long groan into Jan's pussy, my cock unleashed itself into Amy's hot tunnel. My hips bucked up, lifting her off the ground as I spewed shot after shot of hot cum into her, all the while groaning in pleasure and tasting Jan's girl cum as she orgasmed on my face.

"That's my girls!" Beth panted as her own body trembled and shook where she was standing. "Give him all you can!"

"Yes, Mistress!" Amy panted, as she pulled off my expended cock and moved to begin licking and sucking any last drops from me.

I lost track of how long I lay there, looking up at Beth's pussy, her juices trickling down her legs, my hands roaming Jan's tits and Amy's mouth licking and cleaning my softening cock.

"I think we should get back on the river, don't you girls?" Beth said quietly, both girls pulling their faces from their duties and responding with a quiet 'yes, Mistress'.

Beth squatted down near my head as the girls pulled from me and smiled. "Bet you didn't expect that, did you?"

"Not in a hundred years."

"Well, my husband couldn't appreciate my desires to have both men and women, so he chose another path. I hope you didn't find this to be...uncomfortable?"

"No, just a bit odd." I answered honestly as she stood up and stepped around, holding a hand out for me. She helped pull me up to a standing position and wrapped her arms around me, pulling herself against my chest and her lips to mine. Her soft lips were hot against my own, her tongue tasting Jan's cum as it snuck into my mouth and teased mine. We kissed for several long seconds before she pulled her face from mine, and whispered, "Next time I get to ride!"

"With pleasure." I whispered back. "I'd really love a chance to play with those tits Jan has too."

"Ohhhhhh really?" She questioned, raising one eyebrow and moving a hand to one of her tits to heft it for me. "Is there something wrong with these?"

"Nope!" I said, leaning down and sucking the nipple of the offered breast, letting my lips nibble it gently before swirling my tongue around it.

"Ohhhh God that feels good!" She moaned softly as my hand found the other breast and gently pulled and twisted her nipple.

I let her tit slip from my mouth and stood back up with a smile. "I think we do need to go though."

"Yeah, we better." She said, turning to find her swim suit and pull it back on.

"Um, Mistress, I have a problem. I can't find my suit top. I think it got lost in the river." Amy said with her head tipped down and her hands clasped in front of her bikini clad crotch.

"Hmmm, I should make you go without one for being so careless. For now, wear my t-shirt." Beth snapped at her as she pulled her own suit bottoms on.

I shook my head in amazement as I pulled my own suit on and then set about gathering up the remains of our gear. It took me a few minutes to get all the water out of the two canoes and everything situated. It seemed we had lost one paddle along with Amy's top, but we would hopefully find it down the river. With only three paddles I was limited, and decided to use one paddle to lash the two canoes together and use the remaining two to move and steer. I dug a length of rope from my dry bag, and quickly made a raft from the two canoes, loading all the remaining gear into them. "All set!" I said as the girls waited on the shore.

Beth moved to her spot in the rear of the right canoe, and Amy took the front of mine again. As soon as Jan had settled into the bow, wearing her shorts but not her t-shirt, we set out. I had Jan work her paddle from the front of the right hand canoe, and used mine to steer from the stern of the left one.

"Well, this seems to be working quite well, and I get a free ride!" Beth said with a smile, sitting only a foot or so from me.

"Yeah, but I get to do all the work!" I joked.

"Well, we just need to give you some payment then!" She said with a grin. "Amy. Turn around carefully in your seat and take your bottoms off. As long as no one else can see, I want you to show him as much of you as you can!"

"Yes, Mistress!" She said quietly. Moving slowly she turned in her seat to face me, and then undid the bottom of her suit, pulling it off and dropping it into the bottom of the canoe. She leaned back on the bow and lifted her legs to let her feet sit on each gunwale, her knees pushed far apart and her pussy spread wide. "Like this, mistress?" She asked a she lay, pulling her t-shirt up to her neck so she was as close to naked as possible.

"Very nice." Beth told her.

"Thank you, Mistress. Would you mind if I play with myself for him?" She asked huskily.

"Yes, you may."

"Thank you, Mistress!" She replied as one of her hands slide down her body and began stroking her pussy, cream from my recent load, dripping from her as she teased herself with her slim fingers.

"Damn!" I muttered under my breath as I pushed us along as fast as I could under the circumstances. We made our way down the next to riffles without incident, Amy playing with herself the whole time, apparently close to another climax as well.

"There is our paddle!" Jan called as we slid down the river toward the next turn in its banks. Sure enough, there was a red and yellow paddle gently floating along the shoreline. I aimed us close to it and Amy was able to reach over and grab it as we slid by. As I steered us back toward the middle of the river Amy pressed the rounded handle of the paddle to her pussy and began rubbing it up and down her slit, pressing it harder and harder against her as if she were going to push it right into her. I doubted that she could get the whole handle inside her tight tunnel, but didn't have a chance to find out, as her whole body jerked and trembled as she gushed cum over the handle and her hand as her orgasm washed over her.

I was so busy watching her climax, that I missed the rock in front of us that was more than large enough to hang us up. The two tied canoes spun in a circle as the rock held to the bow of the right canoe, finally releasing after forcing us to turn backwards. I chuckled to myself at the thought of what we must look like, Jan sitting almost naked in the front of one canoe, Amy lounging and climaxing in the front of the other, and Beth sitting in the stern near me, her top pulled down to expose her tits and her hand buried between her legs as she watched Amy. All this, going down the river backwards!

"Now that we have the paddle, we should probably try to catch up. It will be lunch time by the time we do!" I said, estimating that we were now a good mile behind the group, even assuming that the group was going as slowly as it usually did.

Amy seemed almost disappointed to have to put her bottoms back on, and turn around before I straightened us out and separated the canoes. With everyone back paddling I figured it would be a good half hour before we caught up, if we paddled pretty hard. Beth finished fixing her suit and off we went, with me giving Beth and Jan advice as we went.

I checked my watch, and sure enough, thirty five minutes had elapsed before we arrived at the big sandbar by the cave, the point everyone had agreed would be the lunch break.

"Well, I see you finally made it!" My wife said with come sarcasm.

"Yeah....we had an unintended swimming party. Seems some young ladies just don't follow directions!" I said with irritation clear in my voice. Last thing I needed was to have my wife wondering why I was happy to have been dumped.

"Well, I figured you could manage one rookie!"

"Oh Yeah, but it wasn't one rookie! It was three!" I said with a chuckle. "But no one seems worse for the wear, so I guess it won't matter. How was your ride with Linda?"

"Well, I much prefer having you drive. I didn't realize how hard you always worked back there!" She said with a laugh.

"Ahhhh, just make you appreciate me all the more next time!" I said as I reached out and drew her in for a hug.

"Yeah, maybe!" She joked as she hugged me back. "Better get some food. They were pretty much waiting for you to show up before they started heading down river again."

"Ok. Thanks lover!" I said, walking with my arm around her, toward the coolers sitting in the sand a short ways away.

I made a sandwich and grabbed a cold soda, quickly scarfing the ham and cheese down. I hadn't realized how hungry I was. I made a second sandwich just before they loaded the coolers up and started heading out. "Bye sweetie! See you downstream. Try to keep them upright, and oh yeah...put some sun block on. You're starting to turn a bit red!" My wife said with a quick peck.

"Ok. Have fun. We'll be along as soon as we finish eating and putting on some sun block!" I called to her back as she walked down the sandbar toward her canoe.

My wife had barely gotten the canoe into the water when Beth walked up and sat in the sand next to me. "So, sun block huh? I bet I know a way to make that more fun." She said in a voice just above a whispered. "Come with me!"

She got up and walked towards the little woods in the center of the sand bar, disappearing into a small trail between the bushes. I shrugged and followed her, disappearing into the foliage, following the twisting path until it came out of the other side of the woods. Before me was a small sandy beach adjacent to a small rivulet of the main river, making the sandbar into an effective island. Standing on the sand were all three ladies, each completely naked.

"Ladies!" Beth said to her two 'slaves'.

"Yes, Mistress!" They both intoned quietly as they moved toward me. It only took them a few moments to undo my suit and pull it down my legs. They didn't stop until they had it completely removed and me standing as naked as they were. The girls stepped back picked up tubes of sun block before stepping back.

"I think you will definitely enjoy this! Girls, I expect that you won't miss anyplace?"

"No, Mistress!" Jan said with a smile, standing in front of me while Amy moved behind me. She took the bottle of lotion and squirted a copious amount onto her huge tits, and then stepped forward, pressing her tits against my body and slowly sliding around, using her massive boobs to spread the lotion around my chest. Her lips met mine and she kissed me hotly each time her face neared mine, her tongue trying to dart into my mouth as she was turned on more and more by her own actions. She worked her way down while a pair of smaller tits worked my back. My cock had grown rock hard and Jan seemed delighted to wrap her tits around my member and slide up and down to coat it. The girls continued rubbing their tits over as much of my body as they could, before switching to their hands. I felt Amy stroking up and down my legs, her hands occasionally meeting Jan's as they worked up my legs and between them.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers