Fireworks Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,440 Followers

Beth stepped toward me and kissed me, taking over for the kisses that Jan had been making. I stood getting more and more turned on as the girls worked on me, my cock aching to explode someplace.

"Mistress. He is very turned on. May I please allow him to cum in my hot sexy pussy? Please, Mistress?" Jan pleaded from where she knelt in front of me, her hands gently teasing and stroking my cock.

"What do you say Mike? Wanna unload that in her?"

"Hmmm, that sounds just perfect." I groaned as either Jan or Amy stroked a finger down my ass crack.

"Jan! Come in front of him and bend over. I want to watch him fuck you from behind while Amy puts lotion on me!"

"Yes, Mistress!" They both said in unison as Beth backed away from me. Jan stood up and after giving me one more hot kiss, she whispered in my ear. "God please fuck me. Let me feel your hot cum fill my pussy. It's been so long since the Mistress has let me have a cock inside me!"

"Why so long?" I whispered back, watching Amy begin to massage lotion all over Beth's body.

"She caught me playing with a dildo one day and I hadn't asked permission." She replied as she broke away. She turned and bent over, resting her hands on her knees and stepping her feet apart to give me good access. I stepped the few inches to where I could rub the head of my cock up and down her slit. Not that it needed any more lubrication, but just because I wanted to feel her wet lips on my head before I sunk into her. She was incredibly tight and moaning loudly before I was half way into her. "God yes!" She repeated over and over as I stroked my cock in and out of her, working a little deeper each time. Before too many strokes I was plunging my full length into her hot pussy, my hips slapping into her sexy round ass with each stroke.

"Please, Mistress! May I cum please?" She begged breathlessly, her body clearly about to give way regardless of her wishes.

"Not yet!" Beth snapped, appearing to be perturbed, but the smile immediately appearing belying that. It was clearly a game, one which both seemed to enjoy.

I reached down past her hips and found her huge tits swinging wildly in time with my strokes. She lifted her upper body to allow me better access, as I gripped her tits and ran my fingers back and forth across the tips of her large puffed up nipples.

"OH FUCK!" She cried loudly as her whole body shook in orgasm. My additional stimulation had proven to be too much, as did the stimulation from pussy clenching around me.

With a grunt I closed my eyes, my hips bucking into her and my cock squirting deep into her pussy. Just when I thought I was done, I felt an electric shock run through my body as a finger first stroked and then pushed into my ass. My body jerked again as several more strong surges of cum lanced into Jan's pussy. I opened my eyes and sagged slightly as my body released from its hormone induced state. I looked for Beth, and found her standing next to me, Amy sitting between her legs, licking her clit and pushing a finger in and out of her pussy. Beth's hand was still resting between my legs, her finger deep inside me.

"God what a fuck!" I groaned.

"Yeah, well, you do a pretty good job of that yourself." She panted as Amy worked her closer to climax. "How do you feel about sucking these tits a few minutes?"

I pulled my softening cock from Jan, who sagged to her knees and turned to face Beth. Leaning down I sucked first one and then the other nipple into my mouth, letting my tongue tease around and around her nipple before nibbling and pulling it with my teeth.

"Oh God yes...harder!" She moaned, clearly moments from her own explosion.

I bit harder on one nipple and pulled the other until it lifted her whole tit.

"Oooooooooooooo FUCK!" She screamed as her body jerked and shook in climax, her juices flooding over Amy's face as if someone has just used a squirt bottle on her. Her hands wrapped around my head and pulled my face up to hers, bringing our lips together in another long wet embrace.

"We better go now." She panted when she broke the kiss. "Thank you for that, it was just what I needed!"

"You're welcome. And thank you for the nice application of sun block. I think your girls still need some though."

"Well, feel free to join in!" She said with an almost girlish giggle. "Girls! Please help each other get all lotioned!"

"Yes, Mistress!" Amy responded a broad smile on her face as she climbed from the ground in front of Beth.

Jan picked up a tube and stepped over to Amy, squirting some in Amy's hands and then her own. The two stood face to face, inches from each other, rubbing the lotion all around. I felt Beth push me toward the pair and I quickly ended sandwiched between them again, my hands rubbing all over first Jan, and then Amy.

"Please make me cum!" Amy whispered as I rubbed some lotion between her legs.

"Like this?" I asked, slipping a finger deep into her sopping pussy.

"Oh yes. Please!" She begged almost silently as I teased her pussy and clit. My fingers rolled up and down her slit, pushing into her and then drawing back out to slide the length across her clit. I could tell from her breathing that she was near climax.

"Amy. Did you ask?" I heard Beth say from where she was walking slowly around us.

"No, Mistress. Please let me cum! I am so turned on from eating your delicious pussy. I just have to cum! PLEASE!" She begged.

"If you had asked I might have said yes. You should know not to try to sneak one in. No. If you cum now I will have to punish you!"

"I don't think I can hold back!" She panted, her whole body shaking and trebling, only seconds from going over the edge.

"AMY!" Beth said sternly.

"Yes, Mistress!" She half panted, half moaned.

"Are you willing to pay the price for satisfaction now?" Beth asked her, stepping closer and reaching out to help my hand stroke Amy's pussy.

"Please, Mistress!" Amy begged as Beth now stopped my hand.

"Very well. I shall require something from you later in return for this....favor!" She said, moving my hand again. She released my hand and leaned toward my neck, kissing it gently. "Give her a good one!" She whispered.

I wasn't sure what to make of the exchange, still being quite new to this kind of relationship. But it was easy for me to lean down and suck a nipple into my mouth and roll it against the roof of my mouth while my fingers dove back in and out of her pussy. I squeezed her ass with my free hand and felt a hand on my own cock as I pushed Amy over the top, her whole body trembling and shaking until she nearly collapsed, unable to hold her own weight up any longer.

I let her slide to the ground and sit, panting and sweating, while she regained her composure.

"Well, you got your climax. Now it is time to leave!" Beth said sternly, Jan and Beth already dressed in their suits. "Help Mike dress and then put on a t-shirt. I think we will start by letting your pussy air out a bit."

"Yes, Mistress!" Amy said quietly as she reached for my suit and held it out for me to step into. We were dressed, but it was clear that the shirt Amy had on would barely cover her pussy and ass, and not at all when sitting down. I wondered if Beth would relent when we caught up with the rest of the group. I was pretty sure that it would be noticed, at least by the teen aged boys.

I followed Beth through the woods and back to the beach. We quickly packed the rest of our gear and climbed into the canoes; Amy's bare pussy poking out at me as she bent over to step into the canoe. I suddenly understood exactly what Beth was up to. It was more to tease me than punish Amy.

I was surprised at how well we managed to go down stream, catching the back of the pack just as they were leaving the next swimming hole. I climbed out and made a quick jump into the water to cool off before climbing back in again.

We made our way toward the pull out point with the rest of the group, Amy being careful to keep her shirt in place and try to look like she was still wearing something under it. Beth frequently came close to smile at me and blow kisses.

It was another whole hour of floating before we finally pulled into the landing, Amy's climb out giving me the flash I expected. She made her way to the bus, holding her shirt down as far as she could, hoping no one noticed.

It was almost a relief to be back with my wife again, as we sat on the bus for the several mile long ride back to the parking area.

"Riding home with me?" I asked her as I pulled her against me.

"Why? Miss me?"

"You might say that!" I said kissing the side of her head as she leaned back against me.

"Well, if you really missed me..." she said, letting her hand slip into my lap and squeeze my soft cock.

"You expected me not to?"

"Well, you did spend most of the day with three good looking younger women."

"Uh yeah... And just who volunteered me for that?" I asked, rolling my eyes as if put out at having to baby sit.

"Don't worry. I'll make it up to you!" she whispered, squeezing me again before pulling her hand back.

"You better!" I said jokingly, pulling her to me and hugging her hard.

Everyone got out of the bus at the parking area, and headed for the cars and the trip home. Beth chose to ride in the car with my wife and me, sitting in the passenger seat behind my wife. I did the best I could to not look in the back too much, as she frequently pulled her top or panties in a position to expose herself to me. She clearly wanted me to stay horny.

Other than the frequent exposure, the trip back to the lodge was uneventful, and our arrival was well timed to start getting the fish fry set up. I spent the next couple hours cooking fish and hush puppies in outdoor propane fryers. After dinner I found a relaxing chair facing the lake and dropped into it to relax.

"So. Have a good trip?" A lady whose name I couldn't remember asked as she settled into the chair next to me. She was about my age, and I knew her face, but couldn't quite place her name. As she leaned back in the lounger I couldn't help notice that she did have a very nice set of breasts and her sun skirt was quite short. I wondered idly if it had a pair of shorts under it, and assumed it did, spoiling my thoughts of a peek.

"It was an interesting canoe trip." I answered.

"It seemed like you got stuck with the beginners. Every time you just caught up we were getting ready to leave again." She said as she leaned back in the chair.

"Well, at any rate, Jan very much appreciated your attention. She said she was sure she wouldn't have made it without you." Startled, I looked over at her, understanding immediately who she was. This was Jan's mother! "She can be a bit of a handful sometimes. Your wife told me that you almost never dump a canoe, I'm sorry that you ended up unintentionally wet today!"

"These things happen."

"Yes, they do. But just the same. I wish I could pay you back for all the attention you gave my daughter today." She said as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I was completely unsure if she was speaking innocently or if she knew what had gone on and was trying to make it sound innocent.

"Not necessary. I didn't mind. I have always enjoyed sharing my outdoors expertise with anyone who wanted it." I answered, keeping my voice just as innocent.

"Well, thank you just the same. If I see an opportunity to repay you, I most certainly shall!" She said, turning her head and giving me a smile. Now I really wondered how much she knew.

I heard my name called and excused myself, heading to the bunkhouse to find out what my wife needed.

"Would you be a dear and run down to the swimming hole with me and make sure all the floats are put up?" She asked sweetly.

"Sure." I answered with a shrug, standing back to let her take the lead down the stairs. I followed her down the wooded path to the swimming hole, where we collected up all the inflatable floats and put them into the fence that kept them from being blown around in a wind.

"You know...you kind of did get cheated." She said as she dropped the last float into the fence. I know how much you really enjoy getting to have sex outside."

"Yeah, I was kind of bummed out that we didn't have a chance." I said, looking at the ground.

"Well... What are you waiting for then?" She asked, reaching for the tie of the robe she was wearing and pulling it. As the robe swung open I saw she wasn't wearing a thing. The moon glistened off her bare body as she dropped the robe and stood stark naked in front of me.

"Damn!" I muttered under my breath as she stepped toward me. I took her in my arms and gently kissed her, letting my hands roam her body while she undid my belt and the front of my shorts. She let my pants fall to my ankles and then pushed my underwear down, exposing my quickly hardening cock. She stroked it for a few moments before pulling and pushing my t-shirt up and over my head, leaving me almost as naked as she was.

"You better hurry stud. No telling how long we will be alone!" She said breathlessly as my kisses worked down her neck toward her chest. I broke away from her and pulled an inflatable raft from the fencing and set it on the ground, pulling my wife toward it. She lay down and spread her legs, letting me kneel down and gently kiss and lick her already wet pussy. "God I have wanted this all day!" She panted quietly, her hands groping in my short hair.

"What got you so turned on?" I asked her quietly between licks.

"I saw that suit top one of those girls had on, the one with the huge tits? I knew how hard that had to make you and couldn't stop thinking about you being on the river hard as a rock all day. Made me so horny for you!"

"Well...we can fix that!" I said as I crawled up between her legs, letting my hard dick press into her soft lips. "How's this?" I whispered as I slowly sunk into her, her legs sticking high and wide to give me complete access.

"Oh God yes." She whispered as I hit the end of her tunnel and started stroking in and out of her.

"Uh huh!" I grunted as I plunged in and out, making sure that each time my body pressed against her clit just the way she liked it. "Ohhhh so good!"

"Uh huh!" She grunted as her hips rocked to meet mine. "Cum with me. I'm almost there already!" She panted.

"Uh Huh!" I grunted, wanting her to feel my cock spurting inside her, but knowing that I was pretty well drained from the day's activities. Something drew my attention, and I looked up. Standing by a tree only a few yards away was Jan's mother. I watched her slowly, almost teasingly; pull her top up and off. Her eyes stayed locked with mine as her hands drifted down her now naked top, stopping to cup and fondle her own breasts, before continuing on down to the tiny skirt. Her hands pushed the material down slowly, her hips undulating back and forth seductively as she did her strip tease in the moonlight. She stepped out of the skirt and short combination, leaving her completely naked, the nearly full moon illuminating her body. She squatted down and spread her knees wide, letting the moonlight show me her completely shaved mound and pussy. My strokes got longer and harder as her fingers slowly spread her lips and then first with one and then another, plunged into her pussy. Her stroking fingers matched the pace of my strokes as her eyes stared at mine, her desire smoldering and obvious even at this distance. My cock swelled inside my wife as the three of us drew closer to climax. "Oh God." I grunted as Jan's mother squeezed one of her tits with her free hand and pushing the nipple out toward me. I was glad my wife couldn't tip her head back far enough on the inflatable pillow to see the show I was getting.

I felt my wife go stiff, her whole body shaking and trembling as her climax started to wash over her. It was only a few more strokes before both Jan's mother and I climaxed together, my cock spurting shot after shot of hot cum into my wife's pussy, but in my mind, Jan's mothers as well. I closed my eyes and sagged down on top of my wife, both of us panting and sweating as we struggled to catch our breath.

"Ohhh that was a strong one. You must have been saving that one up for me." She cooed.

"My pleasure!" I responded before lowering my mouth to her face and kissing her softly. After our embrace, I looked up to where Jan's mom had been and saw nothing but the tree. She had apparently slipped away as quietly as she came, or my mind had imagined the whole thing. I pulled from my wife and helped her to the lake, where we washed off as best we could and then redressed. I put the float back in the fencing and walked her back to the bunkhouse, where we headed for a well-needed rest.

The next morning it was time to head home, even though home wasn't all that far away. We still had grocery shopping and the like to do before things started for the next week. We had breakfast in the quickly filling main dining area, most of the relatives gathering their things to head to their own homes. Jan's mom caught my eye as she walked behind my wife, who was sitting across the table from me. She blew me an almost imperceptible kiss as she carried her plate to a spot just a few seats down. No, my mind had not imagined the whole thing at all.

After a significant number of handshakes and hugs, my wife and I headed out. I was fairly quiet on the ride home, letting all that had happen sink in. And I was left wondering what next year's reunion would bring.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,440 Followers