Firkin & Merkin Detective Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dass4450
dass4450
643 Followers

I pulled her up into the bed, gave her a kiss and laying her lusty body down in my arms, proceeded to tell her what I had seen and what I had deduced about her friend Bobby. She sobbed a bit but I could see she was a bit relieved. This affair had probably cost her a fortune in batteries. While she idly stroked my cock, I told her that she was looking in the wrong place for love and that there were heaps of guys out there that would go nuts over her attitude to sex, her attractive face and her fucking gorgeous horny body. She went all gooey and proceeded to thank me for most of the night. Next day she had a new attitude.

After breakfast and a quick table ender for June Bugg, I went looking for young Bobby Dazzle and caught up with him in the nearest pawn shop. Not much later he was spilling the beans at the local coppery and that was that. Nasty things, drug habits. Mind you, he did tell me that he thought Patsy Thimble knew he was rooting her.

Patsy came into the office next day, mini skirted and with a blouse that seemed to have lost most of its buttons. She flung the cheque on the desk, sat in the visitors chair and gave me the slow Sharon Stone, crinkled cunt lips and all.

'Well, I'm glad that's over. I got all my missing items back, even if it did cost me.' She leaned over enough for me to see all the way to her belly button. 'I know I've paid you, but I would like to give you a little something extra.'

She stood and started to pull her blouse out of the waist band of the mini skirt. I held up my hand. 'Don't think so, Patsy. I'm a little tied up at the moment.'

Light dawned. She strode around the desk to see Clara Cowslip on her knees under the desk sucking furiously like a day old calf, the nipples of her big, blowsy tits attempting to punch holes in my scrotum.

'Fuck you then, Firkin, you're nothing but an unscrupulous deviate!'

'Yep. No doubt about it. But, then again, I don't pretend to be pissed and let some youngster fuck me and then steal me blind. Sayonara, sweetheart and close the door after you. About now, Clara likes me to fuck her blind.'

As the slamming door echo around the room, and Clara got to her feet hoisting her mini skirt over her fat thighs, I reflected that pleasure could mix with business. And in this business, the perks couldn't be better!!

dass4450
dass4450
643 Followers