First

Story Info
They finally meet.
1.7k words
3.83
11.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel myself trembling. I've wanted you a long time, since we first met online and you touched yourself, coming for me on the phone. It turned me on so much that I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since. I want to move beyond that, to not only hear you, or watch your words as they appear on the screen, but to be with you when you come. I want to taste your cum, smell you, and feel your body as you orgasm, and not just wonder what that would be like anymore. My hands shake as I reach out to touch you, knowing we're crossing that forbidden line we've both been thinking of and talking about.

You are standing with your back to me and don't expect me to move behind you and put myself against you, but I do. I slide my arms around you, my breasts pressing into you, and I lay my face against your shirt, and just stand like that for a minute, being with you in the flesh.

I begin to move my hands along your back, up across the top of your shoulders, down your arms, feeling you for the first time through your shirt, inhaling your scent, getting accustomed to you. I raise your shirt in the back, slipping my hand inside so it's against your skin. I slide it from your back to your stomach. I want to undress you, and start to.

Slowly, bending down, I kiss you where each bit of skin gets revealed, on your side, your back, your shoulder, your arm. I kiss the back of your neck, just below your ear, while my hands run along your sides past your waist downwards toward the back of your thighs, and up again, rubbing along your ass, then to the front of your legs, up and down your thighs, loving how your body feels as my hands stroke you everywhere I can reach. I listen to your breathing, and remember what you sound like when you come. I get your shirt off and toss it out of the way.

I reach around your waist to unfasten your belt and then unbutton and carefully, very slowly, unzip you, letting my hand rest against the your cock, feeling it through your clothes under my palm, just for a few seconds, and I hear you hold your breath while my hand is against you, and I move it away. My arousal is growing quickly as I touch and taste your skin and feel your body under my hands. I feel heat start to build and spread through me, as inch by inch I slide your pants down, kissing and licking along the way, taking my time. I kiss and gently suck and nip everywhere, underneath your butt cheek where it meets you leg, then to the inside of your thigh, behind your knee, and the back of your calf, putting my mouth where the pants have left bare skin as they've come down, until you step out of them and turn around to face me.

You pull me to you and kiss me, very gently at first; it's almost so subtle that I can barely feel it, and then harder as I respond. I open my mouth so you can taste me, and pull on your bottom lip sucking, to show you I want more, and you open your wider and slide your tongue across my lips, then inside, our tongues meet and the kiss gets harder and we start exploring each other's mouths, and then it's stronger now, with more urgency, and you grab my hair, twist it and use it to pull me towards you again, until we're kissing so hard it feels like my mouth might bruise.

I feel sparks of electricity go off between my legs. I can't help it; I start to grind against your leg while we kiss and hear a moan escape me. Oh my god. We fall back onto the bed, kissing, and I pull my shirt off and throw it to the floor, then lay back and raise my hips up to slide my skirt down and off. I'm laying there in my bra and panties and black thigh highs. You bend and kiss my shoulder, reaching out to grab my breast and rub your thumb around and across my nipple, feeling it harden underneath my bra. My breasts are so sensitive that when you slip the cup of my bra down to uncover my nipple and put your mouth there, I feel like can come right then, with you sucking me, and I feel very early spasms already starting. But I'm busy running my hands up and down your body, wanting to touch your cock, but holding off, making myself wait. And not wanting to wait.

You run your hands up and down me, my arms, my stocking covered legs, my sides, kissing and sucking my breasts, and I move so that one leg covers yours and you're on your back and then we're kissing again and I want to taste and see and feel you now, so I start to move down, licking you and nibbling on you as I go, and finally I'm between your legs and you open them for me and I lay my face against your lower belly, the heat of my breath on your cock, and I touch you with my hand, surprised how hard you are already, by how big and thick you really are, and good it feels to touch you. I knew it would.

I look up at you and tell you I cannot wait to see what you taste like. I say that I've been anticipating this, wanting this. I know you want it to, which excites me even more. I only have to move very slightly, lick my lips, and then slide them over the head of your cock until my mouth is wrapped about you.

I begin to swirl my tongue around the head, playing with the little indention underneath. I press down and open my mouth further, sliding you deeper and deeper inside my wet mouth, sucking, pulling you in.

I start to move up and down on you, gliding my tongue along the underside of your shaft, circling the head, back down as far as I can take you in, drooling now, loving how you taste, smelling your most intimate smells while I'm fucking you with my mouth. After a while, I move myself back, and down the bed a little bit, so I can have access to your balls while I play with your cock with my hands. I brush my face across your balls, back and forth, then my lips. My tongue travels to the crease where your legs meet your groin, and I lick up along the groove, burying my face there, then across, moving my tongue underneath your balls and behind them, and then up and down on the other side.

I'm so turned on I can feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter, and I lick and suck your balls, opening my mouth to take one in, holding it so carefully there, gently sucking it for a while, teasing you with my tongue, and then I move to the other, bringing it into my mouth, moving my tongue on it, around it, across it. I pull gently, and suck them while I'm rubbing your cock with my hand, playing with you, sliding my thumb back and forth over your opening, and then I release your balls from my mouth and cup them in my hand, holding and fondling them, and head back up to your dick.

I take it all this time, down deep in the first thrust and hold it there for a few seconds, way down in my throat, and then go back up and down again over and over while I'm pumping the base of your cock with my hand. You're rock hard now.

I concentrate on the head of your cock again, and bob up and down a there for awhile, and alternate that with sucking and licking your shaft, and taking you all the way in and then almost out of my mouth, moving up and down on you, and your hand is on my head, your fingers wrapped in my hair, not forcing me, but guiding me lower, to take you in deeper and deeper, helping me find a way to accommodate your hard cock in my mouth, as much as I can get down, and then it's getting faster, and you tell me you want it sucked harder and deeper and that you want me to keep taking it all in. You want to come, you say, and I keep sucking you, sliding you in and out, and your breathing gets harder and faster until you start to moan now, and your body stiffens and I keep moving my mouth over your cock. You tell me it feels sooo good, that you're getting close. You start begging me to make you come. You want to come so bad. I'm moaning now, it's so hot. You can feel the vibration of my moan on your cock.

You're moaning too now and I can feel you on the verge, listening as your breath gets raspier, hearing the animal sounds you're making, until I suddenly feel your cum shoot into my mouth while you hold my head perfectly still so I can't move with you anymore, and here comes more and more cum as you hold me there, until I'm drinking your cream and it's running down my chin, and I'm swallowing as much down as I can. I keep my mouth on you until I feel you release the pressure of your hand on me, and i just stay that way, holding you in my mouth, relishing the taste of your cum.

Later, you slide your hand down to my panties and rub me through them. As you do this, you tell me you're going to fuck me now. Oh god. I can feel how wet my panties are from getting so excited when I sucked you. And now it's getting worse, from what you're saying to me and the way you're touching me. You take a finger and slide my panties over to the side and work your way to my slit. Before you fuck me, you say, you're going to make me cum using your fingers, and your mouth.