First Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl and I had not talked about last night. It takes him longer to sober up and think straight after a night of drinking like he had last night. All told, I had consumed two wines at the theatre and two more at the bar, one drink per hour for four hours. So after a night of moderate drinking and wildly satisfying sex, I felt pretty good. I felt no hangover, no remorse, no guilt.

I woke my husband up with a kiss, a coffee and his marching orders. I told Karl I was taking Rex on a tour, so 'gas up the car, check the oil, wash it and be back by 10:30'. He did!

If Karl had taken a stand, I would have backed down, but he didn't. I was off for a Saturday drive in the country with my new lover, a rendezvous, a night of being fucked senseless. Sunday would be another day.

I was just out of the neighborhood when my phone rang: HOME. So Karl was growing a set of balls. Too late! I would quickly disabuse him of his thoughts of calling me back.

My side of the conversation: "So I am the one who 'lost touch of reality'? Listen, last night, at the bar, someone mentioned beer. I told you guys I never liked the taste of it. Rex asked me if I liked wine and I said yes. We started to talk about the movie SIDEWAYS, when you cut in to praise India Pale Ale! You just don't listen. Read my letter. We will be home tomorrow, I promise."

12