First Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife continues her debauchery.
2.2k words
3.27
26.4k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we were riding up to our suite, I studied the hotel poster advertising their dinner specials. Rex asked what I really liked and I told him that when Karl and I had celebrated our Twenty-fifth anniversary here. I got the oysters on the half-shell and fried soft crabs. Rex'd never had soft shells, but liked oysters. Rex has this disarming trait of lively conversation on one topic then quickly shifting to a dead-serious subject. He did it again! Rex steered the chat from availability of soft shell crabs to our needing to speak with Karl about our plans. Rex assured me that he would handle 90% of it: all I had to do was get Karl to invite Rex into our home Sunday. Rex would then take over. He reasoned Karl had introduced me to the idea of having an affair, encouraged me in the bar and did nothing to stop me from having sex. So Karl was responsible.

When we opened the door and walked into the suite, I instinctively reached for my cell. Rex asked if I needed privacy to talk with Karl. "Dammit! Phone still not working." I would use the room phone.

Karl and I had a good conversation. His first questions were whether I was safe (yes) and if I was happy (yes, indeed). I told Karl about our picnic and the drive and the hotel. I got the feeling I could have told him everything that we did and he would not have minded. He said that all that mattered was whether I was happy. I corrected him and told him that his happiness and satisfaction was just as important as mine. Had I been able to recall the lyrics from "Torn Between Two Lovers" I would have parroted those feelings. I would have said that now there was another man in my life that I have loved, but that doesn't mean I love Karl less. I still loved my husband and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

I asked him about his day and plans for the evening. He would watch the premier new season of our favorite British ''abbey" drama, a three-hour special tonight. I asked him to wait, we can watch it together, as we always do. I told Karl that we would be home Sunday. I said that I wanted Rex to see my genealogical chart and how I had combined my National Geographic DNA testing with my mom's family history. Rex wanted to see Karl's Miata Meet trophies. I explained that Rex was old-fashioned and would not come inside unless the Man of the House invited him. Would Karl play host? Rex must have been listening, because he walked back into the sitting room right then. I handed the phone to Rex.

All I know is Rex's side of the conversation.

"Hey, Karl, good evening. Listen, I want to thank you again for giving me some time with your wife. You are such fortunate husband. She is all one would want in a wife. I am amazed at how smart she is and agile too. Spritely and nimble. And she fucks like a mink! Not at all squeamish, either. Does she swallow all your cum. She missed a bit of mine this morning and I had to take my dick and rub the spillage all over her face and into her hair. They called me beer can in college, for obvious reasons: and she can take all I got. I have trouble holding back as soon as I get inside her because her cunt is so tight! I cannot promise she will be as tight when you get her back. I haven't fucked her in the ass yet, but she is willing." There was a pregnant pause, then Rex asked, "Do you have something you want to ask me? Invitation or something? .... OK, we will be there by three tomorrow, for cocktails and et cetera."

They hung up. I got it. Rex used the same technique on Karl that he had used on me in the elevator. Jaunty, friendly, disarming banter in one breath and heavy-duty Rex-created plot next.

Rex said I would have to hurry to make my spa appointment. He had arranged a soak, full body massage, pedicure, and manicure and make-up session. He insisted and said that he had to spend his expense account money: 'like sex after fifty: use it or lose it'. So generous, he is!

'Pampered' does not even come close to the treatments I got. I reveled in the luxury. I remembered that this was still a Saturday that allowed me no sleep until after two am, up at dawn and a full day with Rex. I dozed. The make-up technician concocted a brew that she claimed would keep wrinkles, sags and blemishes at bay for at least twenty-four hours. I sure hoped it would work, because I dreaded Rex seeing me Sunday morning.

Hours later, when I got back to the suite, Rex told me that he had asked the spa to let the kitchen know when I was almost through. He knew I would be famished. So wise, this guy! Rex insisted on room service and cuddling in front of the TV. I had pj's; Rex had the hotel-issued bathrobe around his otherwise naked body.

Dinner was anniversary fare all over again: oysters and soft shell crabs. We ate and rolled through the channels. He stopped at the PBS station that was just starting the 'abbey' premier. Rex started asking questions about plot. Did men, even the less-well-to-do ones, wear suits and ties everywhere? Who was this or that character? How does the upstairs/downstairs conflict get resolved? I tried to answer all his questions and the follow-ups as well. We watched the whole show, three hours' worth. We fell asleep with the TV on: no sex, just spooning.

I awoke to voices from the sitting room. Oh shit! I had watched the show Karl and I planned to watch together. Another triumph for Rex. I'll bet he knew.

I quickly swished with mouthwash, peed and opened the door. (The base make-up was worth it, btw.) Rex was watching porn! A tall, lithesome long-haired blonde was sucking on a man's dick. Every so often, she would look at the camera and say to the camera how good this new dick tasted. She rubbed his long dick between her tits and asked the camera if it could zoom in on the veins. It did. She took the head in her mouth and popped off of it, as if it were a Popsicle. Hmms and ahhs comments followed. She called the cameraman hubby and told him she was going to stick a finger in her new man's asshole. She said, "asshole", plain as day. Then she put her finger in and worked it around. The guy started thrusting up, waving his dick in her face. She caught the monster-sized tool with her mouth and sucked some more. Occasionally, she was stern with the camera, asking if he was getting all of this. She put both hands around her lover's dick and still had room to suck him off. I whispered to Rex that he could be a porn star as well, because his dick was longer. I told Rex that I might claim his dick as my own, as he wanted to claim my cunt. She had her lover lie flat on the bed. She straddled his face and told him to start. He started, slowly, very slowly. She fitted a pillow under his head to make her cunt easier to reach. Her hips moved back and forth, on his face and tongue. This young woman started to move her hips faster and faster. It was like she was humping him. Finally, the lady was ready. She asked the cameraman if he could come closer. She straddled her man, facing away from her lover. Later, Rex told me it was the reverse-cowgirl position. She told the cameraman to hold the camera with one hand and take the guy's dick and put it inside her, as she lowered her body onto it. You could see the cameraman's hand shaking on the guy's dick. You could see his hand gripping and pulling on the thick dick he held under her pussy. She proceeded to tell the cameraman how good her cunt felt, how stretched it was and how she could feel the head rubbing her uterus. The actress moved her hips again, fast, just like she had done on his face. She said she was sorry but she had to jill-off too! She sat up, erect on that massive trunk and slapped her own pussy with her fingers. She screamed how good the guy made her feel. Her lover started to slap her ass. They had a rhythm of slaps, front and back. Finally, they collapsed in a heap.

I admit. That film made me hot. Rex then reached over the side of the couch and pulled out a video camera on a tripod. He said one word, "Improvise!"

I was not as photogenic or skilled as that porn star, but Rex was making me do things I had never done before. I needed a director to have done it right, but I did the best I could. Rex did his best to act and partially direct. He told me to talk about my cunt, his balls, what his cum tasted like, how I could never give up fucking him. I reiterated my whim to claim Rex's long pole as my own. I asked the pretend cameraman if he was getting hard. Could he make it through the shoot without cumming in his pants? Rex reminded me to smile and look right at the camera. I did improvise. I told the cameraman that I was going to fuck him as well, and maybe better than I fucked Rex. I said I was going to give my cunt to whomever I pleased, as often as I wanted. Neither of us could get our breath for a few minutes afterwards. We worked up a sweat and an appetite. Reverse cowgirl is something Karl and I are going to try. The sex over the last two days has been so intense, I don't want it to stop. Of course, we couldn't stay on the mountain top forever, but the view sure was great from here now.

Hotel breakfast buffet was to die for. Gourmet food and mimosas. I could get used to the waiters hovering, the fine china, real silver flatware and cloth napkins. We ate like other couples: nibbling, talking, sharing food from one plate to another, reading parts of the Sunday paper to each other.

I was packed and ready to go by two pm. I missed my husband and my house, believe it or not. Rex said I should drive. Smart guy! The garage door remote control was handy. Rex planned ahead. Nosy neighbors would be suspicious if a stranger were to drive me up in the Miata and park it out front. "No need to scare the horses, yet".

My biggest fear when I hit the CLOSE button on the remote was that Karl was drinking or drunk. I did an audible sigh of relief when he came into the garage looking clean, neat, sober, chipper.

My part of the house tour took less than a half-hour. Karl followed us for part of it, then went off to do something else. Rex made a point of putting his arm around me and drawing me close. He was discrete and didn't try to feel me up. I think he was trying to hold on to me as long as he could.

Karl showed Rex his room, then they went into the garage. I laid out some crackers and cheese and opened the bottle of chilled wine. When my men returned, Rex made a point of engineering the seating arrangements. Karl was alone, on his easy chair; Rex and I faced him, on the settee. Silence. Then Rex broke the ice.

Rex put his arm around me, rubbed the underside of my tit and tweaked it. I moved closer and put my hand on his leg and started to stroke it. Karl was startled. Rex blatantly asked Karl how he felt about what was going on. Karl hemmed and hawed, not able to express himself.

Rex again thanked Karl. Rex reminded Karl that this was his idea to begin with. He spoke in a clear, crisp tone, spelling out like an ambassador the terms of a treaty, to someone who does not speak English as a native tongue. Rex reminded him that his wife was a strikingly sensuous person who needed more than he, Karl was able to deliver. Rex said Karl and I could never go back to the way things were. My cunt now belonged to Rex. I stirred but I did not object. Rex reminded Karl that I was too young to go without climaxing on a regular basis. I needed someone who could satisfy me. Karl should know who my lover was: befriend my lover and allow him to become part of the family. Karl's alternative would be to go through life suspicious, doubtful of where I went and what kind of diseases I might come home with.

The home phone rang. Karl always puts the button on SPEAKER to answer. Too bad this time. It was Rex's assistant. I recognized the lady's voice. She said that his cab was out front. Rex promised to call me before leaving town.

I guessed correctly that my phone would be working again.