First Affair Ch. 05

Story Info
End or Beginning?
1.8k words
2.6
18.3k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my husband Karl walked out of his bathroom and approached Rex's bed, I motioned for him to sit down.

"Please join us. You look a lot better now, since you've had a shave and a hot shower. Are you all squeaky clean?"

Karl said, "Yes. But I don't know how to handle this cuckold thing, you sleeping with this man here."

Rex took over. "Karl. I am sure you still love your wife and want to stay married to her. She told me several times she also wants to be your wife. However, she needs more than what you can give. I am going to take what she offers and I suggest you do the same. I don't like the word cuckold either, so we won't ever use it. However, as I explained before, it will be me or it will be someone else. You cannot go back to the way things were. If you want to make her happy and satisfied, you will have to share her."

"Please Karl. Come here and lie beside me." He did. I went from sitting up on Rex's bed to stretching out, molding my body into the reclining Karl. He went flat on his back. I cuddled up against him and put my hand inside his robe.

Rex readjusted his position, separating his body from mine while saying, "Karl, Last I checked, you were still married to this lovely lady. I know she hasn't cum for several days. See what you can do." Such a nice guy, that Rex, always thinking about my welfare.

Rex's perception of my needs startled both of us. Karl grunted some type of agreement to my not cumming and moved closer.

Rex added, "That pussy belongs to me now. You will have ask my permission and use a rubber, because her cunt belongs to me. You can fuck her in the ass anytime she lets you, though."

I thought I would die! Rex is so bold, so forceful. He knows what he wants. I decided it was my job to settle this. I snuggled up to a very rigid husband. I reached down to his crotch and he still had a hard on.

I whispered in his ear so that Rex could not hear what I said.

"Darling. You started this whole thing. Neither of us knew where it would lead; now we know. Would we be more comfortable in your bed?"

I made the decision for him. I grabbed the tube of lubricant and said, "Let's move."

I whispered into Karl's ear, "My sorority sisters thought nothing of having sex with a boyfriend while double dating. Swingers do this kind of thing all the time, fuck in front of another couple. After all, you already saw Rex and me at it. Let's show him we still know how to do it."

I lay down and focused on using all my senses to mark this day in my mind. Karl did smell good. His body was more toned in just a week. The military taught him to keep his body well groomed. The temperature in the room was comfortable enough for us to walk around nude.

Husbands and wives married as long as we intuitively know what pleases the other. We took our time.

We kissed, slowly. We stroked each other. I started to not notice the traffic sounds outside our windows. Karl's dick is considerably smaller than Rex's, so I could get most of it in my mouth. I tried that trick of deep throating, then pull my lips up to the crown, hold that ring there and circle the head with my tongue.

"I want to taste you." That was a surprise to me, with Karl knowing that an hour before, my cunt had jerked off Rex's fat dick. I did so well that Rex dumped a large load in me, on me. Karl and I went into a 69 with me on top.

The way we were arranged, Karl was at the head of the bed, closer to the window; I was facing the other way, toward Rex.

I could still suck Karl, but I didn't. Instead, I looked straight at Rex.

"Just eat me, eat my cum-soaked pussy, Karl. I need for you to taste Rex's cum." Rex smiled.

Karl hesitated, but began with the insides of my thighs. He planted kisses on one side, then the other. Eventually, I felt his tongue gingerly lapping my labia. I grinded down on his face.

"Umm. So good, so good, so good. Don't stop. You are wonderful!" A drop of pre-cum showed on the tip of Karl's now bright-red bulb. Instead of licking it, I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around the bulb ridge and squeezed. Karl's hips lunged up. His head must have followed suit, because I could feel his tongue enter my pussy.

Karl reciprocated my tongue swirl with some of his own, around my vaginal opening. My thumb and finger formed a ring, a make-believe cunt that milked some pre-cum, spread it partway down his shaft, went back for more and went even further.

I smiled and glanced up. Rex was watching everything we did. He whispered so (probably) only I could hear.

"Nice. Very nice. Let him fuck you in the ass."

I lifted myself from Karl. I kissed him deeply and tasted myself and Rex. I licked up the moisture on both sides of Karl's cheeks.

"You want my virgin ass? You can have it if you want it." He nodded.

"Remember the 'reverse cowgirl' I told you about. I fucked Rex that way and he loved it. I hope you do too."

I swung my leg over Karl's torso, so that I was facing away from him. I crouched and grabbed the lubricant.

"This will make it easier and more enjoyable for both of us." I smeared the cream on Karl's dick and started to lower myself onto Karl.

"Oh, Gawd, Karl. Can you see the head of your dick right at my ass hole? Let me do the work. You stay still and enjoy the ride."

"Damn. You are so tight, I can hardly get it in." My husband was getting enthusiastic. I would have to regulate this or get hurt.

"Let me do the work, Karl. You just lay back and think of England."

Down an inch. In pops the head. Down another inch. I can feel my ass stretching. The lube helps. I think,

"Hey this is not bad. I can do this, with Karl. Rex would ruin me. Maybe I'll let him try. Damn! Different, but good."

I lowered my body onto Karl until I was sitting on his crotch. I discovered,

"I have nerve ending in my ass. I can feel Karl's dick up inside me. His shaft is rubbing my g-spot from the inside."

I sat for a moment, resting on Karl's lap, pubic bone, balls. Then I rocked forward, pulling his dick that way and it stroked my pussy. Then I rocked back. Karl shuddered. I was not ready for either of us to cum, so I stopped again.

Like a horseman riding a pony, Karl gyrated to get me going. I sat straight up and gazed at Rex. He had his meat out, jerking off slowly. When I moved on Karl, Rex mirrored my motion. I went to the side, Rex pulled his long, fat thing to the side as well. I pushed down on Karl, Rex's fist went around his dick and pushed it down, extending his waving peter to its full length.

I smiled. Rex took that as an invitation and got off his bed and stood beside me, while I was still on top of my husband Karl, with Karl's dick all the way up my ass. I leaned over and took Rex into my mouth.

Rex said, "Suck my dick. Show your husband what a slut you can be, with the right man."

I had already started sucking on him when he said that. I started to pull away, but Rex grabbed the hair on the back of my head and held me on his dick. My peristaltic movement swallowing Rex reverberated all the way down to my ass. I couldn't stop moving my head on Rex and flexing my ass on Karl.

The effect on all three of us was fantastic. After several intensifying strokes, I could feel Karl shoot a stream of cum deep inside my ass; that movement sent me over the moon and I jerked and jerked my ass on his dick as I climaxed; Rex reaped the benefits of both and sawed his dick into my waiting mouth.

"Fantastic," Karl sighed as he withdrew and I rolled off him, toward Rex. So Karl and I were still head to toe. Rex accidentally or on purpose, went down with his head facing Karl, but separated by my feet.

The text on anal sex etiquette suggests that the guy must rise first, clean up first. He should also assist his partner if required by bringing a warm washcloth for her. Karl brought two hot cloths, bless him.

We went out to dinner as a threesome (hhmm?).

Tuesday Rex hired a car and went out into the countryside to visit the filming site of the abbey series. Karl has never been much of a cuddle-type: he doesn't show affection by holding hands, staying close on tours or in the movies. Rex, on the other hand, appeared to want to get into my pocket, had I let him.

To an onlooker, it was obvious that Rex and I were the couple, Karl the third wheel. I did pay attention to Karl, when he talked.

"Are you sulking, on this beautiful day?" I asked him. He took me aside.

While we walked the grounds, Rex stayed at a tasteful distance.

"I am still sorting all of this out. I hate the word 'cuckold', but it seems that is the reality. I will tolerate this for one more day, then let's go back to where we were."

It was time. I started my lecture.

"Karl. Do you remember that phrase the British use, one off?"

He said, "I've heard it, but what does that have to do with you and me?"

This was it, the final conversation on the subject. I spoke lovingly, but firmly and plainly about our life. My career as an English teacher helped me. "It's not about you and me. It is about you, me and Rex. The expression One Off is used when a Brit talks about something that happens just once, like hitting the lottery or going on a round-the-world cruise or having an appendectomy. It is a shortening of 'one of a kind', never again."

Karl got it! "So, Rex is not a 'one off'?"

"No. not now. He is being reassigned to our area. He and I will be seeing each other whenever we can."

Karl sighed, turned and walked toward Rex.