First Affair Ch. 07

Story Info
1st becomes 2nd.
2.8k words
2.63
17.6k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1st led to 2nd

Author's note: This story is a fictional account of one lady's learning to love the cuckold lifestyle and how her behavior affected her marriage. A writer's job is to push limits; the reader's role is to get emotionally involved in the story. Visceral comments from my earlier efforts tell me readers are moved: that is good. Ugly, personal comments are not welcome; helpful suggestions are always welcome. If you don't like reading this kind of stuff, go somewhere else. Read the earlier chapters, so that this section makes sense. <.em>

...................................................

Karl looked surprised when I told him Dimitri would be staying with us for the few days until his residence was ready.

"We have guest rooms, plenty of time, space to entertain and a wonderful chance for our friends to meet someone of another culture. I can't wait to get to know Dimitri better."

I knew that the 'yes, but' was coming. I also knew how to handle it

.

Karl objected, "We don't know anything about this guy, this Russian."

"I do." I said.

"I just spent six hours sitting next to him. You are going to like him. He is just like Rex: he's been to lots of places and done many things. Now that we've invited him, you can't just announce that he is not welcome in our home."

Karl was not convinced. I pursued him as he started to move away from me.

Dimitri knew something was wrong. I acted fast.

I whispered, "Karl. Look at Dimitri. Now you upset him. Go over and invite him."

Now my nuclear option came into play. A seemingly lifetime ago, but actually just two weeks ago, I met, bedded, slept with Rex. When it was time for me to go home, Rex had insisted that my husband Karl invite him into our home.

On that Sunday, Karl did it.

Rex returned me to my husband and home after my first hotel stay with my new lover. Rex sat in our living room like any other guest and Karl sat there entertaining him.

I pleaded, "Karl, men like Rex and Dimitri need to know that they are welcome. You need to let him know it is OK with the Man of the House."

My two men approached each other. Body language told me they were feeling each other out. I gave them time to get acquainted, then got within earshot.

"Are you two going to get along?" I asked.

Karl spoke first.

"Yeah. I suppose we can entertain Dimitri for a few days. We ourselves are just back from traveling, so we can decompress together."

Karl extended his hand and said, "Welcome to America. Please stay with us."

Dimitri accepted Karl's invitation.

Gentleman Dimitri picked up a luggage cart and we two went to the baggage carousel.

Karl went to pick up the car and would meet us out front.

I recalled that first evening when Rex and I repaired to the hotel bar, while Karl fetched our car.

In a beautiful, serendipitous way, we three got to the passenger pickup area at the same time.

When Karl stopped our sedan, Dimitri took over, telling Karl to just stay put and he would play porter.

When Karl popped the trunk lid, we discovered it was full of golf gear, used auto parts, tool boxes, folding chairs left over from neighborhood get-togethers. Room enough for Karl's and my small bags.

Places for Dimitri's two bags, a large one and a small one, presented a challenge to our porter.

Perfect!

Dimitri opened the front passenger side door and deposited his huge suitcase, more of a trunk, really, on the front seat, along with the small bag.

He explained, "That 'ting' will never 'feet' in the back."

I had already noticed that Dimitri's accent could slide from cultured European to some kind of Russian hick taxi driver in an instant. He was charming.

I immediately thought that I had to show my catch around to our friends and neighbors!

Dimitri made a show of escorting me to the rear door and seeing that I was comfortable.

Dimitri then crossed in front of our car, waved and tipped his imaginary porter's cap at Karl and got into the back seat.

He fumbled with my safety belt, insisting it be fitted properly. His movements were as clumsy as a fifteen-year old boy copping a feel. I returned the flirt by pretending to adjust his seat belt, but all I wanted to do was slip my hand into his pants.

We looked at each other and giggled like middle-school children.

Karl got a bit sarcastic and I made a mental note to correct him, before we got home.

Karl interrupted our little love-fest/anatomy experiment.

"I hope you two are getting comfortable back there."

Dimitri answered, "Yes. I hope so. Rex said I could fuck your wife, but I had to wear a rubber."

Then, the bomb. "Karl, all I have is Russian rubles and euros. Can you run into the chemist's and get some rubbers for me, maybe a dozen?"

Karl wheeled the sedan into the pharmacy parking lot and started to get out.

I said, "Wait a moment, we need to talk."

We left Dimitri in the back seat and I helped Karl out of the car. He didn't really need the help, but I took his hand and kissed it, pressed it against my chest and told him how I felt.

"Karl. We are a different couple now and you own some of the responsibility. You need to show Dimitri respect. After all, he is the one I chose to have sex with. You are a great person, wonderful guy, but I need more than you can offer."

"It took all my self-control to keep my hands and mouth away from his prick in the back seat. Do you want me to suck him off here in the parking lot? I will if you want our friends to see me do it. I will."

"Hell no. Fuck no!" he yelled.

"But I feel like a schoolgirl on a date. Dimitri's dick is a bit shorter than yours, but he has a mushroom head on it that dwarfs anything I have ever seen. I need to taste him again, and again."

"You've already had sex with him?" Karl almost shouted.

I was not upset to be seen arguing in our neighborhood, with a stranger in the back seat of our sedan. It fit into my new plan to go almost-public with our new relationship.

Calmly I continued, "No, no, no. Just two blowjobs on the plane."

"Two." Karl sounded incredulous.

"Yeah, one long time in the bathroom, then once again in the back of the First Class compartment. That time Dimitri had already worked himself into a frenzy, with me telling about taking you in my ass, while I sucked the cum out of Rex."

Karl turned and walked into the store. I got back into the rear seat.

In hindsight, it was alright that Karl chose a store in our neighborhood for our confrontation.

At the time, Karl thought it ill-advised, especially when I told him that a couple of friends had walked by and noticed the curious seating arrangements.

Karl has a ways to go, accepting my new lifestyle. This became a test of how far I can go in public. Time would tell, quickly!

Our neighborhood has a block party every first Saturday night, two days away. I was making plans to show off my Dimitri then. I made a mental note to find out whose home would be the host this month.

We pulled into the garage and did all those little operations families needed to do, upon returning from a trip. Mail had to be gathered, newspapers collected, thermostats reset, rooms checked.

The final job, walking the bounds, or taking stock of the inside and outside property, I assigned to Karl. I told Dimitri to tag along and, for fuck sake, make friends with him.

"Care about what he cares about. Ask questions. Be nice."

While the guys were outside, I moved fast. When they got back, wine was chilling in the den, dinner ordered from our Chinese place. I chose the menu for the three of us and insisted it be ready for pick up in an hour and a half.

Sleeping arrangements I made solid as well.

Karl's everyday closet contents I moved to the guest room. Dimitri's bags I lugged into the master bedroom.

I made a mental note to start changing the Master Bedroom into my boudoir. I would reason with Karl.

I fanaticized, "Darling,we still love one another. But you get so excited and sometimes want relief; but you might not be able to get in touch with Rex. Now you now need to ask his permission to stick your dick in his cunt. So, let me have this room. I will fix yours up just the way you want it. You'll sleep better too. If you really want some relief after watching your porn, just call me. If no one else is here, I'll take care of you."

We three sat in the den, with Dimitri and I sitting on the small sofa together and Karl in his chair. Deja vu to Rex and I occupying the same space.

The wine-time took the edge off the uncomfortableness of the situation. After a few sips, I asked Karl to go easy, drink no more until he got back with our dinner.

"Why don't you take the Miata out for a test drive? It hasn't been out for a run since Rex and I drove up to the mountains."

I neglected to tell Karl how long the dinner would take to be ready.

I continued. "I can show Dimitri where he'll be staying. I am sure we all want to freshen up before dinner."

Karl left and I took Dimitri by the hand and led him into our bedroom. His head had been swiveling since getting into town, asking questions about things we take as commonplace. It was good to bring him into a space where he knew what to do.

Dimitri was like an animal. My other two lovers were kind, gentle and took their time. Not Dimitri. He was not a bear, a Russian bear, pawing and mauling and all over me. Instead, Dimitri was more of a goat.

I insisted we must be clean first. He stripped so fast, I couldn't keep up!

Our bathroom is a showcase with a huge jetted tub, a separate shower big enough for two or even three. Mirrors and paintings and (at this time of year) windows opening to the patio area. Dimitri had the shower water running and invited me to join in.

In his best attempt at Americanization, he said, "Come on in, the water's fine."

The stream was hot enough to make the room foggy.

We washed each other, now taking our time to explore the new bodies that would soon be one.

We became languid and finally, I said, "I'm done."

Dimitri said, "OK." and before I could scream "NO!", he turned off all the hot water: icy cold water cascaded from the faucet.

I was in shock. There was no place to run to but literally underneath Dimitri.

He sheltered me, hugged me and said, "You will get used to this and after I leave, this is the way you will bathe."

I wasn't so sure.

He just laughed and grabbed a big towel. He rubbed, massaged and dried my body with the towel, intermittently drying himself. I was shocked at how open and bold we were with one another.

I confessed, "I won't say I've never done this before, but you bring out an openness and freedom in me I never knew existed."

He led me to the bed and laid me down and started kissing me.

Forehead, eyelids, ear, other ear, neck, titties and then back again.

He whispered, "Next time, I let husband undress you, slowly. You make him do that?"

"Yes." Of course I would make Karl undress me for him, plus anything else Dimitri asked as well.

Dimitri went back to my left breast and addressed it thusly,

"You are beautiful. I cannot choose between you and your twin sister, so I must treat you both the same. The only difference will be the shape of the marks I leave on you. Don't be jealous if one gets more than the other. Both will be satisfied, I promise."

With that vow, Dimitri grasped my left titty with both hands in a circle and proceeded to suck on the nipple.

"The first bite will be on the bottom. Husband may not notice it at first, but when he sees it is the largest, he will appreciate what joy I brought you."

He bit me on that fold between breast and chest, but still on the sensuous portion.

"Oh God! Nobody's ever done that before!"

Then he did the other one. Dimitri was an expert at marking me. His love bites, hickeys, pinches, bruises marked me as his.

Rex may own my cunt and Karl my ass, but Dimitri gets the rest.

I thought he was through biting my tits, but he kept coming back to them, as we progressed through my sucking him, his fingering me, my secret whispers in his ear our grunts and groans of sheer ecstasy.

Dimitri had no problem obeying Rex's order.

"I respect my place here. It is your husband's place that will need attention. I will help him along, when the time comes."

Dimitri said this matter-of-factly, as I was doing my best to fit the condom over Dimitri's enormous helmet. When that task was complete, I lay down, opened my legs and let him have his way with me.

Readers might object to that last sentence as trite, but I am totally honest, here. I let him do whatever he wanted with me.

I asked, "Dimitri, do you have a phrase in Russian, 'fuckdoll'?"

He said, "No. But I think I like it."

He heard me say, "I am your fuckdoll today. Do with me what you will."

That is where the goat part comes in. His ass moved jackhammer-style, moving that lightbulb of a dickhead so fast in and out me I thought he was a machine. The rest of his body, arms, legs, and torso were as rock-hard as his dick. He wouldn't stop.

Neither my fingers nor Peter, my dildo, could move that fast or furiously.

I could never match Dimitri's movement, even when I was a teenager. So I just took it: laid there and let him fuck me like an animal.

I thought, "Next time, he is going to do this animal-style, doggy-style. Yeah, let him fuck me like the bitch I can be. Karl will need to watch Dimitri do me like that. If Dimitri wants Karl to clean us up, I think he will do it."

Did I cum? Once when he slowed down enough to leave another pair of marks on my body, above my titties. I could feel his dick throb as it worked my pussy.

I came really hard next time, when he was done and the rubber in the trash can.

My lover was showing his appreciation by being as gentle with his mouth on my sore pussy lips as he was severe on the rest of my body.

Time stood still for a while.

Then we got some clothes on, to be moderately tasteful, even if we were still on the bed.

In unison, later, we said, "I hear someone coming."

We stayed put, both knowing Karl had to see this.

We waited.

When Karl came into the bedroom, I was lying on my back, dressed in a short skirt, blouse.

Dimitri was almost dressed, with fresh shirt and underwear on, straddling my chest and tickling me, teasing me, joking with me, whispering into my ear.

I was examining his now-flaccid penis.

When Karl made his presence known, Dimitri eventually lifted himself off me.

Karl might have thought we'd gone no further than some heavy petting. However, Dimitri leaned over my body, pulled my skirt up and drew my panties to the side, showing my still-ruby red pussy.

He bragged, "Karl. Here is proof. Your wife's cunt is still intact. The rubber is in the bin if you wish to check."

"If our friend Rex asks you if I used a rubber when I fucked this delicious pussy, you can tell him I kept my promise."

Dimitri then leaned down and kissed my pussy, blatantly using his tongue on me.

Then, as he walked out of my boudoir, he said,

"You may kiss the bride."