First (Almost) Anal

Story Info
An almost virgin gets well cared for.
865 words
4.15
17.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eljayb
eljayb
61 Followers

I was in my late 30's, very happily bi-sexual and really only interested in receiving good blow jobs. Coming home one Saturday afternoon from a meeting somewhere I stopped off at a public toilet where one was as almost guaranteed to get a quick blowjob. The Toilet was underground which meant you could hear someone coming down the steps before they arrived if you were enjoying some pleasurable activity.

There was one man there when I arrived standing at the wall urinal and obviously stroking his cock so, not one to be shy I stepped up beside him, unzipped and did the same. Within seconds his hand was on me and he started stroking me very softly and very nicely. He stooped and gave me a soft, sweet suck and then said, "I just live down the road, would you care to come back home with me? He was good looking, he had a sensitive mouth, he lived close by. What else could I ask for?

I followed him down the hill to his apartment block parked and he led me up to his flat. It turned out he was Russian and was visiting New Zealand working here for a two year contract.

Now I was hoping for a good oral session and, believe me, he was VERY good but he had an ulterior motive. His cock was the largest I have ever seen outside of a porn film It was thick and it was long (actually MASSIVE is the best description) and it fascinated me.

He asked me to let him try to excite me enough to let him put the head into my almost virgin bum.

There was something about this guy, he was just turning me on. He promised to stop at any time and that he would be very slow and very gently and I believed him.

He positioned me kneeling on his bed but down on my haunches while he stood beside the bed and first he softly licked all around my arse, tickling and gently probing with his tongue, That felt sweet, Then he got some lube and just played around the outside of my hole gently stroking and pressing with a finger and then gradually the pressing became a bit firmer but never fast and never hard. Meanwhile he kept asking if I were OK.

Oh Yes, this was all rather neat. His little finger (at least I think it was) gradually inserted itself a little way in my bottom and then came out, more lube and in again until I became totally used to the lovely slidy and filling sensation and then he tried another thicker finger and repeated the exercise, gradually getting me used to the sensations, then two fingers. I couldn't believe this was happening, The sensation of filling was lovely, the slidy sensation was erotic AND THEN HE FOUND MY PROSTATE. Oh heck!!

He probably fooled around for 15 minutes and then said he wanted to try his cock, I could say stop at any time. I thought of this MASSIVE thing and wondered how it could possibly fit but I was so aroused and trusted him at this stage that I said yes.

Again lots of lube and he pressed this warm soft/hard thing against my hole, pressing and releasing, pressing and releasing and I really believe my bottom just opened to receive him. He was incredibly patient once the head was in. He just stood there with it resting inside me and I gradually became used to the sensation of this enormous plug in my bottom. Then he moved it, ever so slightly, forward and then stopped. My arsehole was being stretched beyond anything I thought was possible but it didn't really hurt, He pressed in some more and I yielded to home. Then he withdrew a small bit and pushed again. I could feel him slathering lots of lube around the outside of my bum and presumably on his cock.

He pushed very gently again and more of this monster came in, Then he moved back a bit and pushed in, moved back, pushed and I pushed back toward him and he slid the lot into me. VERY slowly but very purposefully.

You know I am trembling as I write this and yet it happened probably 30 years ago or more

I was experiencing a whole new world of sensation. By all rights I should be screaming in pain with a monster like this in my but in fact it was novel and nice and I wanted to give him pleasure to so I just let him slide slowly in and out and enjoyed feeling his pleasure increase. Finally he said I am coming and I felt his cock swell in my hole and then he was shuddering and releasing. When he had softened he very slowly eased himself out and pressed me to my side on the bed to rest and to relive my cramped legs. He got a warm face cloth (only three of my male partners ever think of that nicety) and wiped me down..

We had a coffee together and I left and never saw him again.

eljayb
eljayb
61 Followers