First Anal, with a MAN

Story Info
I receive my first anal from another man.
7.7k words
4.6
98.7k
60

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DougsLair
DougsLair
436 Followers

I am a cock sucker. I'm married, love my wife, have no intention of leaving my wife, and my preference is for girls. Young girls, to be exact, but I won't cheat on my wife. So, how then, can I be a cock sucker, and not a cheater? Well, my wife does not have a penis. I like sucking on penis, therefore, I'm not cheating, right?

OK, there are those who have already tossed me into the "Gay" category, saying that I can't suck cock, without being "Gay". Let's remedy this, right off the bat. First, I LOATHE the term "Gay" to describe queers. I'm not now, never have been, or ever will be politically correct. For those of you I have already offended, tough. Accept the fact that you are homosexual, or queer. I do not consider myself "Bi", or didn't until this incident occurred about which this story is written. I'm straight. My preference is for girls. But, I do like sucking and swallowing. If you prefer only having sex with other men, no women, good for you, I could care less.

You will not see me checking out guys at the shopping mall, or anywhere else. Not interested. I have, on a very few rare instances, sought out like minded men, specifically with the intent of me taking them in my mouth, sucking them, and making them shoot their load in my mouth, whereupon, I always swallow.

If you're still with me, I would like to tell you how I came to have my first anal...with a guy. Yes, I know what I wrote earlier, but, times change, things evolve. But, maybe I'm drifting towards Bi.

I'm a MWM, middle aged, fairly decent shape, tall, hairy, masculine, not movie star good looking, but not a troll, either. I tend to enjoy watching porn on my computer, I don't really have a particular genre that I prefer, but blow jobs have, I guess, attracted my interest, and is what I enjoy most during sex. I was watching a series called "Blacked", which basically involves extremely good looking white girls, some allegedly teenaged, who are have their first interracial sex, with well hung, black men. Not all the guys were ripped like Jesus, not all had 12 inch cocks, but they all had white women few of us would turn away, performing deviate sexual acts. I'm talking anally accepting thrusting black cocks, deep throat to the point of obvious gagging, burying their tongues in black asses, at least one which depicted the girl being peed on.

One video clip, my favorite, depicted a young white girl, who was spying on her older sister having sex with a black guy. The sister notices, they argue briefly, the gist of which is, stay away from my guy. The older girl leaves, and, of course, the younger one, in black panties, bra, and thigh tops, comes on to the black guy. Predictably, the black guy, clearly no fool, allows himself to be molested by the younger girl. He's alright looking, I guess, no six pack, slightly paunchy even, but she kneels in front of him, pulling down his sweat pants, until his firming cock pops out, where upon she smiles, looks up at him, and proceeds to very sensuously lick and nibble on the head of his cock.

I watched this clip dozens of times, slowly jerking off until I shot my load. One day, just as I was ready to cum, I was shocked to realize, I wasn't watching the girl, as much as I was watching this beautiful black cock. If I'd not been so close to shooting my load, I'd have stopped. I was a bit disgusted, and embarrassed.

After that, I didn't watch that clip for quite some time, maybe a couple of months. But, of course, while looking through my list of saved videos, I saw the clip listed, and a surge shot through my cock and balls, and without another thought, I had opened and was viewing...yup...that same video that I'd reacted negatively to previously.

I watched the video. Beginning to end. I watched, even STOPPED the video at one point, with the girl holding the tip of her tongue to the end of his beautifully shaped head, a drop of pearly white cum ready to fall into her mouth.

FUCK! I WISH THAT WAS MY TONGUE POISED THERE TO TASTE THAT DROP.

Damn. I was in trouble. My heart was beating like I just finished a foot race. I was breathing heavy, my mouth was dry, and I shot a rope of cum farther up my stomach than I had, in a long while.

I desperately wanted to suck a black cock, and taste cum.

The easiest part to try, tasting cum, was immediately taken care of. I ran my finger up my body, collected some of my cum, and touched my finger to my own tongue. Hm. Not bad, slightly salty, maybe? I followed that with another taste, them another, until I'd scraped up as much of my cum as I could.

The first girl who'd ever given me a blow job, back in my high school days, had leaned towards me to kiss me, after she finished. I, of course, had made a face, and pulled back.

"What?" She said, "It's good enough for me to suck, and swallow, but not good enough for you? If you EVER think I'll suck you off again, you better bring those lips back here."

It kinda did make sense, I guess, but...wasn't that a bit queer? Well, I had enjoyed it, wanted it again, so...

I leaned towards here, she grabbed the back of my head, pulled me to her, planted her lips on mine, and proceeded to French me.

I survived, and, it really didn't taste too bad, either. It wasn't the last time we kissed after I received a blow job.

It was a very short leap, from eating my cum, to realizing, I didn't care for cold cum, that I'd always tasted, eaten, warm cum from my girlfriends mouth. I'd done it so much, that over the years, I'd not even paid attention to the fact I was eating my own cum. Now, scraping it off myself, it had cooled.

I tried several different contortions and twisting to get that tasty cum in my mouth, nothing worked until the realization hit, the only way I'd get a mouthful of warm cum was...oh my good lord. Suck cock.

I had to suck a cock?

Oh, this wasn't going to work.

I'm married.

How can I...nope.

Ain't gonna happen.

But, I kept thinking about it. Not guys, men, but cock. How can I...CAN I? TOUCH a cock? ACTUALLY put one in my MOUTH?

I didn't lose sleep over the issue, but it did pop up at the most random of times. Like, whenever I was horny, which was a lot.

I spent time thinking about it. I guess I'd always known about, or heard about, Craig's List. But I'd never ever looked at it. Time for research. I found the site, they even had the city we lived in, listed, went to the Men for Men, and perused the ads. Now, THAT was an eye opener.

One thing that I did notice, which pertained more to me, was that married guys were specifically looking for other married guys. Disease free, discretion, HIV-, and the all-important who's going to host? Now there were some possibilities.

I calmed down, spent more time researching the subject, I was, to be honest, scared shitless about this whole idea.

But I wanted to try.

I looked at more videos, read stories, true, and fantasy. A common thread seemed to be eventually, everything evolved into anal intercourse. And that, folks, was a show stopper.

I thought.

GLORYHOLES!

What a wonderful idea. Anonymous, anyone could go, no one would know who you were, everyone was trying to hide what they were doing, seemed good. I was all ready to go, when it occurred to me, what about diseases?

More research. Seemed likely it was relatively safe, but the key was, relatively. Not good enough.

During all this, I continued to watch my favorite video. Continued to masturbate violently, and craved a mouthful of warm cum.

During this time, I'd begun fingering my asshole, trying to insert small objects into myself. I realized that the objects that I were inserting were way too small. Even soft, my own cock was way thicker.

How to do this? It suddenly dawned on me, going back years to my first blowjob, not long after, she'd asked me to fuck her ass. You can imagine how little convincing that took. I did, and after taking it slow a couple of times, she loved it. It became a regular part of our sex play. She was physically much smaller than I, and if she could take it, and enjoy it, so could I. Another girlfriend, I remembered, that I introduced to giving me blow jobs AND getting herself ass fucked loved taking me into her ass so much, that I once asked her if I was ever going to get in her pussy again. She weighed 99 pounds, when I weighed 224 pounds, and she was 5 feet 1 inch and I was 6 foot 6 inches.

With that knowledge, I sought to stretch out my hole.

Still not having touched another guys cock.

I continued buying larger and larger dildos, using lots of KY jelly, and could pretty much take it with minimal amounts of KY, and with no discomfort.

Hoping I was prepared, I looked through Craig's List, after a couple of weeks, I found an ad from a guy, married, about my age, who only wanted a hand job.

WOW, another revelation. I shot him an email, and I stressed to him, he had to be freshly bathed, as I would be, disease free, he totally agreed, and after some back and forth, found we were both free, but neither could host. We settled upon the ABS, which for me, was about 5 miles away.

We agreed to meet in about 45 minutes, which gave me time to get ready, I was so nervous driving to meet him, I'm lucky to have not been in an accident.

I arrived before him, the parking lot had only one other vehicle, which turned out to be the old lady at the desk, inside.

Gary pulled up a few minutes later, he was as nervous as I was. We went inside, bought some tokens, and entered the booth area.

We found a couple's booth (didn't know they had those), fed the machine to get a video going, no idea what was playing, don't think I ever looked, and we turned to each other. I'd told him he didn't have to touch me; I was happy to just give him a hand job. He was shorter than me, and began to undo his pants.

I was very nervous.

He lowered his pants, and started to pull down his underwear, but I stopped him.

"Please let me." I asked, looking at him.

Without a word, he nodded in the affirmative, and let his outer pant drop.

He was wearing black briefs, and his already firm cock was stretching horizontally towards his left hip. My first look at another cock, and it looked huge.

I paused, didn't know if I could continue, but fuck it. I'd come this far.

I reached out, lightly tracing the bulge in his shorts.

He let out a low moan.

I continued, lightly tracing along the thick stalk, then down to his balls. After a bit of moaning, I eased his shorts down, freeing his cock.

A couple of thoughts hit me.

First, it looked very nice. God enough to eat, ha ha. But he'd asked me not to suck on him.

Second, he was quite hairy, and his balls were pretty good sized.

Lastly, he was fucking huge. For fuck's sake, if he'd tried to fuck me, I'd 'a been ripped apart. I need to re-think my stretching, not that I intended to get fucked ever, but in case the worst happened, and I was assaulted, over powered, who knew?

Looking back at it, he wasn't that big, much smaller than me, but it was the first I'd ever looked at besides my own, (didn't have any interest in gym class at the showers) and the first I'd ever touched.

I gently stroked it, marveling at how the skin moved, watching it grow in my hand. A small drop of cum appeared at the pee hole, I moved my finger to play with it, smear it around a bit.

I moved my face close, inspecting the cock that I'd brought to life, now holding in my hand.

I felt quite a tingling in my own cock.

I know I'd said that I wouldn't try to blow him, but before I knew it, I couldn't resist. I tried, but I couldn't help myself.

Ii leaned the last couple of inches, pressing my lips to his pee hole, the drop of cum there, coating my lips.

I pulled back, thinking he would hit me, but he didn't.

I licked my lips.

Fuck that tasted fantastic! That's what I was here for.

Without thinking, I plunged my face forward, my lips parted, and I sucked in the head of his cock, gently searching for another taste of his precious cum. I NEEDED it.

He moaned.

It startled me, snapping me back to reality, I pulled off him, telling him I was sorry.

"It's okay," he said in a low voice

I looked up at him. His eyes were closed, a slight smile on his lips.

Encouraged, I moved my head forward, my lips gently surrounding the head of his cock, my wet tongue beginning to run laps around the corona.

After several times around the head, and not being struck for disobeying our agreement not to suck, I began sliding my mouth down his cock.

As I slid him deeper into my mouth, my tongue was not idle. I kept it wet, and moving. A low murmur of satisfaction came from Gary. I began to withdraw my mouth and lips, applying a slight suction as I did.

Reaching the head, I let my lips and tongue caress all around, before I began my descent again.

I WAS A COCKSUCKER!

I began a slightly faster bobbing of my head, and to my happiness, I felt him begin to fuck my face.

I decided to see how much of him I could get in my mouth, but was met with a slight gagging sensation. Pulling back, I began methodically fucking him with my mouth.

All pretense of a hand job was gone, at this point.

I was blowing him.

I could taste his cum.

I loved it. Exactly what I'd been hoping for.

After maybe five minutes of giving head, my lips touched the base of his cock.

I'D DONE IT.

Applying a bit more suction, I began giving head in earnest.

Gary fucked my face as I sucked his cock.

All too soon, I heard him say "I'm going to cum."

I panicked. I withdrew my mouth, and resumed the hand job that I was supposed to have been giving him.

It only took maybe a couple of strokes before he began to cum.

I held out my other hand, Gary's cum filled my palm, and ran over onto the floor. Not because I tipped my hand, he OVERFLOWED my hand. In my life, I had never cum that much at one time, I think I was a bit mesmerized by the quantity, and thinking it was glad I'd pulled away, lest I drowned.

But, to this day, I wish I'd taken that load.

Gary pulled out some paper towels he'd had folded up in his pocket for me to wipe my hands with, I, in turn, turned my head, took his cock in my mouth, and cleaned off the few drops of cum still clinging to the tip.

Without a further word between us, we both, now embarrassed, walked out of the store.

In the parking lot, Gary looked a bit sheepish, I was just flat out embarrassed.

"I apologize for taking you into my mouth..." I started.

"No, no, no apologies needed, I enjoyed it, Thank you." He replied with a smile.

We talked for a few minutes, I'd asked if we could do this again, and found out, he only lived in the housing development over from me. We kept meeting, on a irregular basis for almost three years until he stopped wanting to meet with me, no explanation given. We continued to meet, as I said, me giving him hand jobs, sucking him, he did surprise me, when, without warning, he took my cock into his mouth and sucked on me briefly, but never did anything else.

I tried a few more times to find someone to pursue my sucking and swallowing, but never could find anyone I was comfortable with taking into my mouth, or even stroking.

A year or so later, on a whim, I went to Craig's List, and spotted an ad, "MWM, need stress relief, tired of jerking off, would like someone to come to me and provide stress relief. I can host"

I sent a response to him, and was surprised to receive an almost instant reply from him. He was married, worked from home, clean, no diseases, just wanted to get sucked off, without having to blow me.

I was good with that, we passed a few emails back and forth, he would shower while I drove to him, I would suck and swallow his cum. He told me he wasn't too good looking, I replied that it didn't matter, I wasn't looking for love, just a mouthful of cum.

He responded enthusiastically, gave me directions, and I got ready to drive to him.

It took me about 10 minutes to freshen up, and another 15 minutes to drive to his house.

He answered the door, hair still damp, and a towel around his waist. He was correct, if I had been a woman, I would have passed him by. He was in fairly good shape, maybe like a hockey player build, muscular, not much fat, but he was right, not the best looking guy, but, who was I to judge.

I followed him inside, we shook hands, introduced ourselves and I followed him upstairs to the bedroom.

Children's toys were scattered around, kids in school.

I followed him into the bedroom, where I began to get undressed. Tee Shirt and shorts were all I wore. It was a nicety about homosexual sex, there was no trying to impress, no false airs, we knew what I was there for, it was simply two guys together, to enjoy ourselves.

Fred dropped his towel, exposing himself to me, as I turned to toss my tee shirt and shorts on a chair.

Fred sat on the edge of the bed as I came around to him.

He slid back a bit, when I first took a look at him.

I was, I'm embarrassed to admit, a bit shook up, when, looking at his crotch, all I saw was a rather unattractive pile of loose skin.

Fortunately, before I had a chance to embarrass myself, I recognized that what I was looking at, was an uncircumcised cock!

The HOLY GRAIN was my next thought. You see, I'd developed a bit of a fetish for uncut cock. Never in my life, in the showers after gym class, in the showers at the university where I worked out, had I ever seen a real, live uncut cock. I'd seen a few on videos, but they were semi-erect, this was one in its dormant state.

I dropped to my knees, between Fred's legs, and stared. Moved closer, getting a good look at it.

"I'm a grower, not a shower" Fred said

"It's fine" I said. I know I was licking my lips in anticipation.

I leaned forward, touching my tongue to Fred's cockhead. Or, rather, the skin covering it. I gently retracted the skin, uncovering his head. I noticed his pee hole was quite large, compared to mine, Gary's and the ones I'd seen in videos.

I enjoyed myself, playing with my new toy. I was quite taken by the different feel, texture, and movement of the uncut skin.

With a start, I thought I should get going, Fred needed relief.

I was going to enjoy this.

My shoulders between his legs, I held his soft cock more or less upright between my thumb and forefinger, and leaned in to run my tongue inside his foreskin, across his pee hole. Some guys don't like that, Fred let me know, with a long moan, he did. "Yessss" was what I heard.

I applied suction, and made my tongue more active. I felt a stirring in his shaft, I'd noted nothing special, he seemed normal in size, except for a lot of loose skin.

I started slowly moving the skin an inch or so each way, as I worked on his cock with my tongue. Gradually, I felt him thicken and harden. As it became firmer, and no longer necessary for me to hold, I removed my fingers from the shaft to caress and somewhat tickle his balls, playing with them in his sack.

His shaft continued to harden, I continued to enjoy myself. As it lengthened, I had to kneel up straighter, that's when Fred asked me to get up on the bed so we could 69. As I'd said earlier, I love getting sucked, but I find that when doing a sixty-nine, it distracts me from the job at hand, so to speak. None the less, it was our first time together, I acquiesced, I slid on top of him, and as he took me in his mouth, I now had a good look at his cock.

"Fuck", I said, "that thing is getting big" It was, WAY bigger than I'd thought it would get.

"Oh, it'll get bigger", Fred said.

I moved my head back, it was about seven inches long now, a distinct curve in the shaft, and getting thicker. I noticed that the foreskin had not fully retracted from the head.

"Damn", I said, "I wonder how that'd feel in my ass, I'd enjoy getting stretched by something like that."

DougsLair
DougsLair
436 Followers