First Anal, with a MAN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DougsLair
DougsLair
435 Followers

With a final groan, Fred pushed against me.

Really hard.

I ACTUALLY FELT THE WARMTH OF HIS CUM FILLING THE CONDOM DEEP IN MY ASS.

I knelt there, my face still pressed into the bedding.

Fred was still inside of me. I gently was squeezing his cock within my ass.

Fred slid out.

I turned around, sitting on the edge of the bed.

I looked at Fred, he looked at me. The tip of his condom was FULL of cum. I couldn't believe how much was in it. I looked at it wistfully, kind of wishing I'd swallowed that huge amount. I wondered if I should dump the contents into my mouth and swallow. I decided, no. That'd be too much.

Fred took the condom off his still firm, but slowly softening cock.

I shot my head forward, capturing his cock in my mouth, taking it all the way in, cleaning the remaining cum off the shaft and head.

I pulled back, savoring the taste in my mouth. Still looking at Fred, I started to get up off the bed.

I realized, my ass felt cool. I reached back, my fingers slid into my hole. I was still gaping open a bit, from my fucking. I played with my hole, running my fingers around the rim. No pain, no burning, just remnants of a dream, and pleasure.

GREAT SUCCESS!

DougsLair
DougsLair
435 Followers