First and Second and More Loves Ch. 04

Story Info
Boundaries are further expanded.
11.4k words
4.69
34.6k
16

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers

Kim woke up in the morning feeling languorous. She woke slowly and, feeling herself snuggled up to a warm body, she glided her fingers over it's torso. Determining it was a female, her hand caressed softly. Gliding over a curvy hip then moving up and cupping a breast. Barely conscious, she felt her bed-mate respond so she became a little more daring. She caressed a nipple then pinched it then skittered her hand down to the panties. She lightly stroked a mound, then eased her fingers inside the panties. Something nudged at her consciousness but she moved forward. Moving her fingers towards that waiting pussy the thought touched her subconscious that Sue's pussy hair grows fast. Climbing out of her slumber, she realized it was really thick and alarm bells started going off. Her eyes darted open and there was her mother, still asleep but responding to her caresses. Kim actually squeaked her astonishment and Marin's eyes darted open just as Kim's fingers beat a hasty retreat from her panties. Marin looked over her shoulder at her incredulously as Kim lurched back and sputtered, "Oh, my God! I'm sorry Mom. I wasn't really awake, and I thought I was in bed with Sue. Fuck! I'm so sorry." She was obviously mortified.

Marin was just as shocked but she was little confused about her reaction too. She knew someone was touching her before she really woke up. And by the tenderness of the touches she had known that it wasn't a man touching her. So just whom did she think was touching her? "That's okay dear. Honest mistake. We'll just have to be more careful." Marin got up and avoided looking at her daughter. "I have to get ready for work. Do you need to get up now? Use the shower?

Kim fell back on the bed. "No Mom. I'm good." She let our a big sigh of relief, glad that her mother wasn't freaking out about being intimately touched by another woman, her daughter no less.

Marin grabbed some underwear from her dresser and went into the en-suite bath. Kim stayed in bed idly stroking herself, thinking about what she had been doing. She was still aroused and her thoughts turned to her girlfriend as she idly touched herself. She didn't think of her mother at all.

After Marin finished her shower she came into the bedroom to finish changing. She was quiet, thinking about the changes in her life that she had to adjust to. Four days earlier she had been a relatively happily married woman. Today she was still nominally married but in effect, her marriage was over. And for now she was just as happy to stay that way. She had no stomach for even thinking about another man, let alone all the effort it would take to find a decent one. Her thoughts moved on to the rapidly approaching problems at work, as she went through her morning routine. Kim just lay there in the blankets watching her mother get ready. Marin checked her image in the mirror as she put in her ear rings. She noticed Kim looking at her with a slightly perplexed look on her face.

"What is it, sweetie?" Marin asked.

"I don't get it, mom. I mean, if I was dad, I'd still do you. You're friggin hot. You're a good mother, and a good wife, from what I can see. I mean you do most of the cooking and cleaning around here. Even if he likes guys you'd think he'd have enough feelings for you to want to make you happy."

"I think it's easy for you to say that Kim, because your, um, proclivities lie on both sides of the fence. He and I are different. We are mainly one way, or the other."

"I'm not sure it's so cut and dried, Mom. He performed well enough for you over the years, yet you had no idea."

"Looking back I can see the signs."

"I know, Mom. But that's hindsight. You had no idea. You were happy when you had sex?"

Marin was a little uncomfortable discussing her sex life with her daughter but she allowed that she had been happy.

"Was he enthusiastic? Inventive? Did he ever make you feel that he was looking for something different?"

Marin sat on her bed, thinking. She remembered Kent had tried introducing new things into their love life in an effort to keep things alive.

"Well, yes he did try, until recently. I realize people slow down as we get older. I know I've let myself go over these last few years. And Kent did try to keep things interesting.

"Mom, you're sexy. A lot of people like more robust women. And if you're not happy, you're only a couple of months away from where you would be happy. Exercise is good for you anyways. A good stress reliever. But you don't need to do that to be sexy. You already are."

Kim got a glimmer in her eye. "If you weren't my Mom, I'd do ya," she said, licking her lips.

"Kimberly Ann! That's terrible." Marin was shocked, yet secretly pleased to hear those words from anyone. "Anyways, I have to get going. What are you gonna do today?"

"Well, Tim's probably already at work. I'll hang out with Dad, help him sort some things around here. And I'll see Andy and Sue sometime later."

"Okay well, have a good day, don't get into any trouble. I'm going to have breakfast and make some coffee. I'll leave it on for you." Marin got up and turned around to give Kim a hug. She was a little taken aback when Kim got up on her knees for the hug, since she was only wearing a thong. It felt strange to be hugging her bare back with Kim's bare breasts against her, even though Marin was dressed.

"Okay Mom. Have a good day. I love you."

"I love you too, Sweetie. Bye-bye."

Kim dozed in bed for a little while, then roused herself enough to think about her day. She picked up her cell phone and texted Sue.

*Hi sexy. U up?*

She got up, taking her phone with her into the bathroom for her morning ablutions, then went downstairs to get some coffee. She was standing at the sink thinking when her Dad walked in. He looked like he'd just gotten up, and was wearing just his pyjama shorts. With his hair dishevelled, 2 days growth of beard, and assorted bruises and contusions he still looked rough as hell. She gasped when she saw him because the bruises from his erstwhile lover's blows had really become prominent, covering his ribs, abdomen, and face.

She gave him a hug. "Oh, Daddy! How are you today? Do you hurt?" She traced his bruises with his fingers. Her wavering voice turned firm. "Who did this, Daddy? I want to know! There's no reason for this."

Kent hugged her back, somehow finding comfort in her scent and warmth. It felt good to be hugged after the last few days of turmoil.

"I'm not too bad today. Sooo achy though. It doesn't matter who did it. If I decide to, I can ruin him. He's happily married with 4 kids and a wife who has no idea he likes to be butt fucked and wear women's clothes. Nobody in his church knows so |I'm sure he doesn't want it to get out. He led me to believe he wanted to build a life with me." Kent's voice hitched, the emotion was still strong. Kim moved beside him and gently rubbed his back as he spoke. "And when I told him I was ready to live with him he turned against me. Said he was just having fun." Kent started to choke up, but he continued. "The beating hurt but not as much as my feelings were when he did that. I told him I loved him and he hit me. Said he wasn't a fag, then started hitting some more. I did break his nose but he was bigger than me and he had caught me off guard. He'll have a hard time explaining that and the scratch on his face to his family. Then he left just before the police got there. I told them it was just some guy I picked up off the street but I don't think they believed me. I'll get over it."

"But Dad. He knows you and he has a lot to lose. He might decide he can't risk anyone finding out and decide to do something about you. Tell me who it is and I'll just anonymously let him know that others know. He daren't do anything then."

"I'm sure he won't bother me, Sweetheart. Let's leave it for a bit. What are you doing today?"

"No plans. I was just gonna hang out with you, if you want some company."

"That'd be great. I think I'm gonna go soak in the tub. Epsom salt bath. I'll probably be about an hour."

"Okay, I'll just be in my room if you need anything." Kim went into her room and pulled out her computer. She checked to see if her friends were online then did some banking. After doing her nails and playing with different makeup styles she lay on her bed dozing. A piercing scream woke her, coming from the bathroom. Electric waves raced down her spine as she jumped up and ran into the bathroom. Kent was laying in the tub groaning, holding tightly to his leg with his eyes closed. He didn't even hear her come in.

"Dad! Dad!" Kim shouted. "Are you okay?" She knelt down and looked to his thigh but there was nothing to see except Kent's clenched hand. She turned the shower off with one hand while she tried to pry his hand away from his thigh.

He opened his eyes and groaned. "UUnnngghhh"

He tried again, "Charlie horse." He gasped through clenched teeth. "Worst ever." She could barely make his words out and he was making the pain worse by trying to sit up to massage it.

"Here, let me help. Sit back and I'll massage it." Kim actually pushed him back into a reclining position.

Kent sat back and when he realized his arm no longer covered his dick he grabbed a cloth and covered it.

"It's okay dad. I've seen a few before. What happened? Where you getting out, or did it just hit?" Kim noticed his hair wasn't sopping wet, so she didn't think he was just getting out. She could see the muscles in his thigh undulating on their own so she started massaging him, hard. Her fingers dug in, disrupting the involuntary movements and she could feel the tension start to ease.

Kent just stammered, "Umm, well, I was just shifting position and it hit."

Kim looked down at his leg then up towards his face as she continued massaging his thigh. Then she noticed the drops. He had spots of fluid going up his belly to his chest. She wouldn't have noticed, but some of the gelatinous drops had a bit of milky white colour to them. It hit her and at first she was stunned, then she just laughed. Kent looked up at her like he was afraid she'd freak out, so she asked him in a motherly voice. "Kent Reynolds, where you masturbating in here? You naughty boy, you."

Kent looked down and noticed the jism on his chest. Shit. He slumped back and closed his eyes. Would the humiliations never end? "Yeah. I was. I was cumming and the cramp hit."

"Wow, daddy. That must have been intense." She scooped some up with her fingers. "Mmm, tastes good."

Kent was speechless. What had gotten into his little girl?

"Okay, Dad, how's your leg now?"

"Ahh, okay. You can go now."

"Nuh uh. You're not getting up on your own. We can't have you falling. Are you gonna wash your hair here or at the sink?"

"Shower."

"'Kay, I'll help you up, then I'll help you outa the tub when you're done. Then you're gonna go sit in your recliner for the rest of the morning at least. She reached into the tub and pulled the plug, then without fanfare she grabbed the cloth over his dick and put it on he hanger. She stepped into the tub and when she stood over him to help him to a sitting position he could see up the loose leg of her shorts. He was stunned to see her bare pussy and he quickly looked away. She grabbed his upper arms and helped him to a sit up, and his face was right at her crotch. Was she doing that on purpose? He could smell her pussy, he was so close. When she bent over and slid her elbows under his armpits he knew she was provoking him. Her tits where right in his face and she moved them around, ostensibly to get a good grip.

"Are you ready? After three. One, two, three, lift." She grunted with the effort while he got his good leg underneath him and stood up. When he was up she kept holding on, hugging him, with her head resting on his chest.

"Kim," he said, gently. "It's not gonna work. I'm gay."

She stepped back and looked down. "I don't think so, dad. You don't look gay to me." She said reaching out to touch her finger to the erection that was poking at the front of her shorts.

Kent was stunned. He hadn't realized he was erect.

"You okay to stand now?" she asked.

Kent took hold of the safety bar and shower curtain rod, then slowly took the weight onto his sore leg. He moved around a bit and said, "Yeah, I should be fine."

"'Kay, I'm going out now. I'll be back in 10 minutes. Do not try to get out without me."

Ten minutes later she was back. She whipped the curtain open and handed him a towel. He dried what he could while she studiously looked elsewhere and when he was done she climbed into the enclosure with him.

She said, "Let's get you out of here." and helped him out of the tub then helped finish drying him off.

"Dad, have you ever seen the people in the gay pride parade? I mean, the really outrageous ones?"

"Yeah."

"Well, you're not like that. I think people's gender identity is on a scale. Some people are 100% hetero. Some people are 100% gay, like the 'flamers' in the parade. And some people are somewhere in between."

She was kneeling in front of him now, helping him put on his underwear. He looked down and saw his flaccid penis, inches from her face, and he had a clear view down her top. He felt his dick stirring, but she got the underwear up before she noticed a difference. She helped him into his pants then, and left him to finish up.

After he finished dressing, he went looking for Kim. She was in her room texting with Sue, laying crossways, face down on her bed. Her legs were parted a bit, and the crease of her ass was making him stiff again. He cleared his throat.

"Oh, hi Dad. I'm just texting Sue. What would you like to do?"

"Talk." He relied tersely.

"Oookaaay." Kim looked at him quickly, hearing the tension in his voice. "What about?

He sat down on the bed. "I'm not sure. I know I'm gay. I know that. But I love your Mom. I'm so sorry for what I've done to her these last few months. Making her feel bad, then walking out. And I did enjoy the sex, although I didn't initiate it much lately. I just don't know what to do. I can't go back the way it was, even if she'd have me. It's just not me and I'd just start feeling empty again.

"I don't know if she'd have you back either, Dad. She was hurt pretty bad over this. I do have an idea although I'm not sure you or Mom could do it. It's a big change."

"I think I'm willing to do anything." The emotions became overwhelming, he started tearing up.

Kim drew him down on the bed and hugged him. "Dad, there a couple ways to do this. Now think about it and don't dismiss it outright. You could stay with mom and find a lover, everything in the open. Or you and mom could simply have an open marriage where you each take lovers. Or you could find a third person, a guy, that you both connect with and be a trio instead of a couple."

"Good God, Kimmie. I doubt your mom would go for anything like that."

"You never know until you try. And you've treated her pretty shitty so she gets to call the shots. Let her know that."

"I don't know Sweetie. That's all just too far out."

"Okay. Picture this. You and Mom go to a bar to meet a guy you've talked to online. He's bisexual. One thing leads to another and you're home here in bed. You suck his cock until he gets hard."

Kent let his mind follow along and he rolled onto his back and covered his eyes with an arm.

Kim continued her dream weaving. "Then you watch as he fucks mom. I know it sounds weird, but there's nothing like having your lover get pleased while you watch on. It's a perspective you don't get when you're one on one. Then he pulls out and you suck his cock, tasting her on him."

Kent could feel himself getting hard. With his eyes closed he could almost imagine it. Unconsciously, he began stroking his cock with just with a finger tip. He didn't know it, but Kim was gently stroking her labia through her shorts.

Kim continued. "You get his dick nice and wet with your saliva. He lays back on the bed and you squat over him. You feel his dick penetrating your ass. It's so hard and full, you can't wait to feel it. You sink down until you are sitting on his hipbones, facing his feet. After you rise up and down several times, feeling him fucking your ass," Kent groaned out load, his hand in his pants now. Kim was stroking her pussy openly too, a hand up her shorts leg, even penetrating a bit. "you lay back onto his chest. Mom gets on top, squats over you, and sinks her pussy down onto your cock." Kim could feel the bed shake from his stroking. If Kent listened he would be able to hear her fingers sloshing in her pussy. She watched her Dad jerk off while she told her story.

"He's fucking you and you're fucking her. You feel mom's pussy squeeze your cock as she cums on your cock, and your guy starts pounding harder. You feel his dick swell and cum in your ass. When he's done, you all get up. Him and mom kneel together in front of you and you jerk your cock, just like you're doing now, and cum on their faces."

"Dad?" He stopped what he was doing and looked at Kim in a daze.

"You better take your pants down before you mess them."

He dazedly opened his eyes and saw Kim's shorts around her knees. She was panting and her fingers were vigorously stroking her pussy. Kent pulled his pants down to his thighs and they lay there looking at each other and stroking. His eyes roamed up and down her body, taking in her hard nipples showing through her top and her wet fingers strumming her pussy. Suddenly he moaned and came, shooting his cum over his belly, her belly, even into her pubic hair.

Kim rubbed his cum into her clit and came herself, staring at his cock, her hips thrusting into the air. She felt so dirty. Looking at her Daddy's cock like that, thinking about having it inside her. She came again, "Oohhhh, Daddy!" As her orgasm wound down she quickly got up on her knees and took her Dad's cock in her mouth. She licked it clean then licked up the rest of the cum on his belly.

They lay there hugging until Kent dozed off. Kim extricated herself then went on the family computer downstairs. She managed to catch Sue online and she told her about her recent activities. They got so excited they both masturbated while talking about it. Sue decided to look for a job on workplace.com, but there wasn't much up her alley. An hour later Kim got up and made sure they had the fixings for supper. Tim would be home soon and after that Marin.

As she was preparing supper Kent came downstairs and sat at the table. He watched her preparations but didn't say a word. With her back to him Kim asked if he wanted some coffee. When he accepted she made a pot then made them each a coffee. She joined him at the table and they just looked at each other.

"How did you get so smart Kimmie?"

Kim blushed, "I don't know, Dad. I don't know that I'm that smart. I just say what I feel and think. I'm just a lot more... assured now. I don't concern myself with what people may think of me, because I'm comfortable with who I am."

"You realize what we did up there would be considered incest?" Kent was obviously troubled by their actions and he ran a hand through his hair.

"Don't forget, Dad." Kim put a hand on her dad's as he replaced it on the table. "I've been intimately acquainted with incest for a little while now. The two people I'm going to marry are incestuous." She hesitated. Kent didn't comment because it looked like she wasn't done. After several minutes she continued, "I really shouldn't say this, but I've come to love these people more than I ever thought possible. You haven't met his girlfriend, but do you remember John Taylor?"

"Yeah. A little."

After a second she went on, "I think I mentioned but it's a long story. His girlfriend Alice is actually the kids' mother. I don't think John and Alice were ever husband and wife. Because they're really umm... brother and sister."

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers