First and Second and More Loves Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy was slightly amused, content to sit back and watch, for now. It looked like this was leading up to Tim and Kim's first sexual contact. The thought of watching their first taste of the forbidden was thrilling. He took his clothes off quickly and started fondling his dick. Watching his sister and his girlfriend never ceased to excite him. Tim's reaction when Kim's pussy was revealed was like a slap in the face. He shuddered even though he'd seen her pussy before when she was masturbating. No one except her knew that. Tim looked over at Andy. Andy nodded towards the girls then sat down to watch. Tim started to take his clothes off too. Both girls stopped to watch and when Tim got down to his underwear the girls got on their knees in front of him. Sue reached out and touched his hardness through his underwear and gestured to Kim to take it.

Kim reached out and ran a finger up and down the length of his still covered cock then slipped her hand in a leg hole to grasp it. The touch thrilled her, sending a jolt right to her pussy. It wasn't that different from Andy's or John's, a bit longer and thinner perhaps but what was really thrilling was the fact that this was herbrother. It had been different when it was Sue and her brother. Somehow that seemed more natural. That was just an extension of their closeness. Until 2 days ago Kim and Tim hadn't been that close. Kim looked up at his face while she was stroking and he was looking down at her, almost in disbelief. He had a faltering grin on his face like, he wasn't sure about this situation but he liked it. Kim, suddenly shy herself, gave him a little grin too, then she gave him a wink and pulled his cock down and out of the leg hole. She looked at it a minute and inhaled it's scent, musky, sweaty, and a hint of pussy from when he had fucked Sue.

Sue was kneeling beside her and she looked over at her. "Go on, Suck him. You know you want to." She slightly pushed Kim's shoulders closer to Tim.

"He smells like you." Kim commented and smiled. She stuck her tongue out and swabbed the tip of Tim's cock eliciting a groan from Andy. The girls glanced at him sitting there, slowly stroking and watching. Grinning they went back to the task at hand. Sue took over stroking his cock while Kim dropped her head down taking him in a couple of inches. They alternated sucking and licking his balls. Whenever they felt him starting to cum they stopped and kissed each other frantically. Finally they were going to let him cum so Kim held his dick facing Sue.

Sue shook her head, "No, I've already got two loads. You can have this one." Sue stood back and watched Kim groan and take Tim into her mouth quickly, bobbing her head up and down. Kim felt Tim's thighs shake and his dick got even harder. Tim let out a hoarse cry as he erupted and Kim took the first blast into her throat, letting the second hit her face. A little more dribbled out but Tim had already cum twice in the last two hours and his last convulsions were empty. Andy stood up and walked over to stand beside Tim, rapidly stroking his own dick. Sue moved in beside Kim again and when Andy came he jerked his load on both girls' faces. When he was done and the girls had cleaned both guys off they turned to each other's faces. Andy knelt down with them and helped clean each of the girls, licking the ropes of cum off their faces. Tim was shocked to see that. He'd never tasted his own cum let alone anyone else's, yet here was Andy licking both of their cum up.

Sue suggested Tim have a seat to recuperate and directed Andy to lay on his back. She straddled Andy's chest, lowered her hips over his face, then leaned over and started licking his balls and gently sucking on his cock. Kim sat with Tim, cuddling and making sure he was okay so far. He appeared a little shell shocked when he realized Andy was now eating Tim's cum out of Sue's pussy.

Tim whispered to Kim, "Does he know I just came in her a little while ago?"

"Mmhmm. He doesn't care. Have you ever eaten your cum from a girl's pussy?"

"No. To be honest I've only eaten pussy a couple of times."

"Oh brother of mine. We'll have to train you right."

Andy was almost hard again so Kim went over to him. She nudged Sue up then she squatted over Andy and slowly lowered herself on his cock inside, hissing as she dropped. "Ohhhh, fuck that feels good." Kim started swivelling her hips front to back and side to side. She knelt down over him and leaned forward, levering her pussy up and down while kissing Sue.

Sue was looking frantic so Kim looked up and motioned Tim over. She positioned Tim to get a good view of Andy's mouth on Sue's pussy, then went back to her kissing. Tim could hear the wetness in Kim's pussy as she slammed herself on Andy's cock. He watched the way Andy's mouth swabbed at Sue's clit, the way his tongue licked her pussy from end to end. Both girls where approaching orgasm but Andy was nowhere near it. The girls clung to each other and hung on as they came, Andy's head moved side to side with his tongue rigid and sticking out an inch to swipe over Sue's clit. The girls hung on to each other as their orgasm waned, Kim's pussy still clenching on her boyfriend's cock in little after shocks. The girls rolled off and laid there hugging and kissing, whispering softly. Andy was laying back catching his breath. Tim sat on his haunches, just taking in the scene. The beauty of the two girls in their tenderness was almost transcendental. He could even admire Andy in his nakedness, the epitome of youthful passion.

Andy looked at him and grinned, "They're something aren't they? Fucking beautiful beyond words." Then he rolled over and spooned up behind Sue. She purred as he nuzzled into her. Tim had a perfect view as he watched her brother lift her leg and slide his cock into her from the rear. Her purr turned into a moan as Andy slowly stroked in and out. Tim watched for a minute, then moved over behind Kim. He laid down with his head at her ass and lifted her leg. He looked closely at her pudendum, red and inflamed from the passionate activity. The whole area was coated with a gelatinous and frothy glaze of combined juices. He could smell most strongly the smell that permeated his bedroom when he had just finished masturbating. He knew he was looking at Andy's cum from the park combined with Kim's juice. Tim tucked his head in and tentatively licked her labia.

Kim shuddered and looked wide-eyed at Sue. "He's at my pussy. My brother is licking my pussy. And Andy's cum. Oh, God. This is so fucking hot." She pushed her ass back to give Tim more access.

Tim let himself go. The feeling was almost primal as he enjoyed his sister in forbidden ways. The taste, the smell, sparked a need so deep and dark he got lost in the feeling. He was unconsciously mimicking Andy, swiping his whole face back and forth against her pussy, soaking himself from his chin to his forehead. He dipped his head down and licked at her asshole, finding it soaked in juices too. He moistened his fingers and prodded at her rosebud for a bit before going back to bathing his face in her pussy juice. A finger poked into her ass up to the first knuckle and a shudder went through her again. She pushed her ass back further trying to get even more penetration.

Sue watched as Kim's face scrunched up. She had a look of pain that would have been tragic in other circumstances.

"Is he making you cum, baby?" Kim nodded. "Is your brother making you cum? Is your cunt wet and juicy for him?" Kim's mouth opened in a soundless scream as her orgasm over took her. It was shocking in it's speed, how she had gone from cruising to launch in just a few minutes. Her eyes shut and she started cursing.

"Of, fuck! FuckFuckFuck, ooohhhhhh! Eat my cunt! Make me cum. Fuckfuckfuck, ohhh fuck!"

Tim was grunting in his rut, so consumed with lust he wasn't even thinking. He held his sister's bum open and licked at her brown hole. He put his thumb in her pussy and rubbed her clit with his fingers of the same hand. He could feel her body impacting through Sue from the fucking Andy was giving her. Sue and Kim where kissing frantically and revelling in the debauchery and when Tim's tongue pierced Kim's anus she screamed. Tim was lost in the nastiness of what he was doing and who he was doing it to. He didn't even notice as Kim gushed with explosive force, soaking his hand and arm, her own legs, and Sue's legs. Kim was incapable of thought, grunting and convulsing, her sightless eyes sweeping in front of her, her brain shorted out by the tactile sensations overwhelming her.

Sue was almost scared by her girlfriend's reaction, but Andy's efforts were also reaching a fever pitch and she succumbed to her own orgasm, closing her eyes and mewling softly. Andy also peaked, blasting his first load into his sister. His dick slipped out and he pushed, rubbing his cock along Sue's labia and shooting his second and third shots, before he trickled off. Tim was regaining his senses when he was jolted by Andy's cum hitting his face and he slowed his ministrations on Kim's pussy. He was at first disgusted, ready to bolt, but he realized the hot cum that had gone into his mouth wasn't unpleasant. It was slightly bitter and salty but not offensively so and the same taste mixed with Kim's pussy earlier had conditioned him somewhat.

They all laid there for a few minutes to recover and Tim was the first to speak. "Hey Andy. I think I have something of yours."

As Kim looked down she saw the cum on Tim's face but she was still twitching and incapable of words but the sight sent another ripple of pleasure through her.

Andy saw it and was dismayed. He jumped up to get a towel, "Jesus, man. I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were right there."

Sue stopped Andy because she had plans for the slimy rivulets running down Tim's face. She clambered away from Andy and started to lick Tim's face clean while Tim was protesting to Andy not to worry. "It doesn't taste bad, actually."

Sue pushed Tim onto his back and swung her hips over Tim's cock, dropping right down and taking him in to the hilt. Tim was rendered speechless as Sue worked his cock. Kim moved closer to watch, and kissed Tim, although she was still recovering.

After several minutes of watching, Andy got up to get a drink and ran into his mom and dad at the door way.

"Is everything okay? We heard a scream that didn't sound normal."

"Ohh, it's okay all right," Andy chuckled. "Tim did something to Kim and I've never seen anyone cum like that. She's still not right." He squeezed past them to get bottled water for everyone. John and Alice went into the room to check for themselves and were pleased to see Kim was okay, idly stroking her breasts and her lovers as she watched her brother and best friend fuck. They all looked up at the intrusion but Tim got a little nervous with adults there and stopped thrusting.

"That's okay, Tim. Don't stop on our account." Alice urged. "We heard the noise and wanted to make sure everyone's okay."

Sue dismounted and Tim was left with a very hard cock in the air. "I'm done for a bit anyways." She said as she stroked his wet cock. "Do you want me to suck you, Tim?"

Before Tim could answer, still a little shy under the circumstances, Alice spoke up, "Well if one of you doesn't do something, I'll take care of him myself."

Kim wanted her turn, though. "I think I want him." Suddenly shy herself again she turned to Tim and qualified that, "If it's okay with you. Do you want to?"

Tim, who still hadn't cum yet, reached for his sister and laid her on her back on the rug. Sue got up and led her parents over to a corner to talk and the three of them studiously ignored the couple on the floor, giving them their space.

Tim started at Kim's feet, licking and sucking, but quickly moved up to her thighs. He loved feeling the strength in them as her muscles flexed with her writhing. He spread her legs apart and swabbed at her pussy from end to end, finishing with a nibble on her clit which caused her to cry out. This wasn't foreplay, he was just reviving her for what was next. He moved on up her torso, delighting in the soft swell of her belly, the hollow below her bottom ribs, and her flawless breasts. Finally reaching her face, he licked and kissed her softly, spiralling in until he finished with tender kisses on her lips. Supporting his full weight on his toes and arms, he moved his cock to her pussy. He swabbed the head up and down her crack, soaking it with her juice, then pushed forward. Kim reached down and lined his cock up, lodging it at the entrance to her hole. Tim hesitated and stared into Kim's wide eyes, "I want you so badly, but do you want me? Last chance."

In response Kim stared back and thrust upward, taking his cock inside her for the first time. It only went in a couple of inches but Tim got the hint. He slowly lowered until his full length was in her and his hips were resting on hers.

Kim hugged him to her and bit his shoulder. "So fucking good. I don't know why we never connected before. I love you Tim."

When Tim rose up to respond He saw her eyes where glistening with tears. He stopped his motions, "What's wrong Kimmie?"

Her hips urged him to keep going, "Nothing at all. This is so perfect. Fuck me Tim. Make me yours."

Tim proceeded to do just that, starting slowly. The tight silken glove of her pussy was driving him crazy and he had to make a conscious effort not to go faster. Kim was hugging him to her, running her hands over his back and butt, her hands squeezing his flexing muscles. She was staring into his eyes as they made love, grinding against each other. Finally she pushed him up and started moving her hips faster and Tim took the hint. Supporting himself on his hands and knees he started pounding away at her. Her arousal was evident by the increase in sloshing noises emanating from her pussy. Giving little grunts and moans as he moved, her eyes were starting to lose focus. Tim stopped for a minute to put her legs over his shoulders and he began to thrust very hard. The staccato slap of their bodies was the only sound in the room, as the others turned to watch.

Kim's shrieks and squeals were inspiring the others and Sue started stroking Andy who had come back with water. She bent over at the waist while Andy starting fucking her from behind and Alice had got on the floor on her hands and knees where John started fucking her doggy style.

"Oh, God! Oh God! Oh fuck!" Kim was screaming. Thrusting her hips up relentlessly, her eyes were closed, her head whipping back and forth. Finally she stopped screaming when she felt Tim unload in her and she squeezed her pussy trying to milk every drop of his seed. She grabbed his head and kissed him deeply as he stopped thrusting and his cock slowly deflated. As their senses returned they heard the sounds of the others and looked over as they lay there. Sue was cumming, as was her father, and when their respective partners stopped thrusting, everyone took a break.

Alice went over to Tim and Kim, who were still tangled up together. Giving them each a kiss she said, "Thank you for letting us see that. It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen"

Kim just smiled and said, "Hmmm, you're welcome." As she snuggled into her brother's embrace.

Alice and John went back upstairs, leaving the kids alone. Sue grabbed some pillows and blankets for comfort, and they all lounged around for another hour. The guys sat there getting to know each other better and the girls were huddled together, whispering. Everyone was going back to school in three weeks, except Tim, and they had preparations to make.

"Guys?" Sue got the boy's attention.

"Kim and I have been talking"

"Incessantly." replied Andy, grinning.

"At least we've been talking about something important. Not sports, or video games."

"What, on earth could be more important? Oh, you've been talking about pussy!"

"Sort of." Kim grinned. "Like how much you guys are gonna get." The girls got up and joined the guys. Kim lay with Andy on the floor and Sue sat on Tim's lap on the sectional.

"Okay, we'll be good." Tim laughed

Sue carried on, "Well, Tim. The three of us had been thinking about getting an apartment together. I mean, Mom and Dad are cool, but we just wanted to get out on our own. You know, something closer to the school. If Andy's okay with it, we'd like to ask you if you'd like to split it with us. Andy? Would you be OK with that?"

"Well," Andy replied. "I think I'd have to defer to Kim. I mean, so far I'm good. But I don't know what Tim's like to live with. No offence, dude." Tim nodded his understanding.

Kim thought for a minute. "I hate to say it, but Tim was almost invisible. I mean, I never heard mom or dad complain about him, and he never disrupted anything with loud music, or parties, drugs, nothing like that. He went out a lot with friends, playing sports, racing, stuff."

"I'm okay with it, then. Tim? What do you think?" Andy asked.

"Are you sure you guys want me there? I mean, this," he waved his arm to encompass the four of them, "has only been going on less than two days."

Kim leaned forward from where she'd been spooning with Andy, "Tim, I'd like you there. I'm just getting to know you better and I like what I see. Sue does too. What do you say?"

"Well, since you put it that way, okay. But what about mom and dad? Do we really want to leave them alone together, now?" Tim really didn't want to horn in where he might end up being unwanted. Despite everyone's assurances this was really a new development.

"Well, it'll be a while 'til we get a place." Kim argued. "We're really not in a hurry, so we can get a place that suits us all. And mom and dad got along just fine in the early years, so they should be okay by the time we leave. One way or another."

"Good point." Tim asserted. "Speaking of which though, we should be getting home. We don't want them to worry and I've got work tomorrow."

Kim and Tim said their goodbyes and promised to let Andy and Sue know what went down with Kent and Marin. When they got back to the house it was dark and quiet. They looked at each other in trepidation and went to check on their parents. They saw Kent asleep on Tim's bed, now his. But when they went to check on Marin her door was locked.

"Should we unlock it?" Kim asked.

"Not yet," Tim whispered. "just let her sleep, she probably needs it. If you wanna stay up for a bit I'll sit with ya. You can sleep in your own bed tonight, I'll sleep on the couch."

"I'll have a tea before bed. You want?"

"Yeah, I'm just gonna grab a pair of shorts and a tee out of your bedroom, my bedroom, before. And some underwear."

Kim and Tim sat holding hands and talking for a while, even after their cups were empty. Tim had to work in the morning so he made ready for bed. Kim wanted to check on Marin first.

"Can you pick the lock? I just wanna make sure she's ok."

'Okay, but be quiet." Tim went and got a pin from the junk drawer in the kitchen. It had a ring on one end, with the other end coming to a dull point. Tim pushed it in a small hole in the center of the doorknob and opened the door. The both stepped in to see, but it was dark. Tim turned the hall light on and they could see that Marin was sleeping away. There was nothing untoward in the room, just Marin's makeup smeared on her pillow, evidence of her sorrow. She was breathing deeply so they left. Kim went into her old room and stripped down. She didn't have any pyjamas with her so she climbed into bed naked, enjoying the cool sheets on her skin. She started to fall asleep but thoughts of all the recent turmoil kept waking her. Finally she got up, crept down the hall, and looked into the living room. Tim was sleeping on the couch but his neck was at a crooked angle. She padded up to him, knelt down by his head, and gently shook him.