First and Second and More Loves Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tim." She whispered.

"Huh?" He woke, disoriented.

"You're gonna have a sore neck. Come to bed."

"Where're you gonna sleep?" He just noticed she was topless.

"I'll find somewhere. Let's go. You have to work and you'll feel like shit if you sleep like this." She tugged his hand and when they stood he noticed she was completely naked. He ran an appreciative hand over her hip.

"I don't wanna look a gift horse in the mouth but what if someone sees you like this?"

"We're all too uptight anyways and everyone's seen me naked." She led him into his room and pushed him into her double bed. After she got the blankets around him, she kissed him lightly and started walking away.

"Good night." He called out.

Nothing for a second then he felt the bed shift. He felt her breath in his ear and the heat of her body as she spooned up against him.

"Good night, Lover."

Tim fell asleep smiling.