First and Second and More Loves Ch. 05

Story Info
The circle of love expands.
11.6k words
4.67
26.3k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers

When Kent awoke in the morning Tim's door was closed. Marin's door was open but the house was empty so he assumed Kim left with Marin and Tim was late for work. He knocked on Tim's door and walked in and was shocked to see Kim laying there on her back nude, having just been awakened by his knock.

"Kim! I thought Tim was sleeping in here." Kent was trying but not succeeding in ignoring the vision of Kim's beautiful B-cup breasts.

"He was." She said, sleepily. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Kent could barely meet her eyes and Kim could see the confusion on his face.

"I just... oh never mind," he mumbled.

"I think he's gone to work," mumbled Kim too, still not quite awake. "Is mom gone too?"

"Yeah."

"If you put some coffee on I'll be down in a minute." Kim said, stretching langourously as she spoke.

Kent hesitated and struggled to tear his eyes away before he turned away to make the coffee. Kim picked out some shorts from her mom's room and joined John in the kitchen.

"Aren't you gonna put a top on?"

"No daddy."

"Why not?"

"Daddy, if you're gay it shouldn't bother you. And if you're not gay you should get used to it because as long as I live here I'm going to be as free as I can. We're so fucking repressed in this society. Take some clothes off and get comfortable. I'm only wearing shorts because those seats are cloth."

"Hmmph. Maybe later." Kent mumbled

Kim nodded, "So how'd it go with mom last night?"

"It didn't. We both ended up bawling our eyes out on opposite sides of the door. I apologised and tried to talk to her through the door but she wouldn't even talk to me."

"I think you did the right thing, daddy. It's a start. Like I said, you hurt her. She'll come around I think. I would. I don't know how far, or when, but she will."

"I don't know. I feel so lost. Everything was so good and I fucked it up."

"It wasn't as good as you thought Daddy if you felt the need for something else but couldn't talk to Mom about it. She had a feeling there was something wrong."

"Well, we'll see how tonight goes." Kent sighed. "What are you doing today?"

"Sue and I are going to look at apartments. I don't remember if I told you but we're gonna share a place with Andy. And maybe Tim if he wants to join us."

"Is that practical? I mean you're all older now. I'm sure you'll all want your own rooms, and a 4 bedroom apartment is gonna cost a bundle."

"We only need a two bedroom, silly."

"Oh. You and Andy, Sue and... Tim? I didn't think they knew each other that well."

"Hah! They where knowing each other pretty well yesterday. Anyways, we're just getting a feel for what's out there. We probably won't be ready to rent for a coupla months. What are you doing today?"

"I took a week's vacation so I don't have to go back 'til next Monday. But I am going to do some work from home today. Just kill some time. If I don't do something I'll be a basket case by tonight."

"OK, Daddikins. I'm gonna go shower and dress then go out. You still need some help? Wanna join me?"

"Ah, no. I'm doing better today. You go ahead." Kent would have liked nothing better than to join her but he resisted the urge.

Kim went for her shower but didn't bother to close the door. When she got out she dried and did her morning routine without dressing. Her heart was pounding because, even though she was trying to promote nudity and a healthy view of it, she still had her own internal barriers. She was alternating shame, shyness, and arousal. When her Dad came in to use the washroom while she was doing her makeup she made no move to leave.

"Kim, can you give me a minute?" Kent asked, standing at the toilet.

"Sure Dad. You wanna jerk off?" Kim asked, glancing not so subtly, at his crotch.

"No! What the hell? I just need to pee."

Kim turned back to the mirror. "Go ahead then."

"Can you give me some privacy?"

"Dad. I pee too. So does Mom and Tim. I saw lots of kids peeing, growing up. And Andy, Sue, John, Alice, Tim and Mom. I've even held a couple of cocks while they pee. It's natural. Go ahead."

"God damnit! It's not right."

"Well, all this talk of peeing has got me needing to go," she moved over towards the toilet, "do you mind? I mean if you're not gonna."

Kent backed away to avoid her nakedness. She moved in and sat down. Her legs were open and Kent couldn't help looking as a golden stream issued from her center.

Kim watched him watching her, then said, "I know, I always look too. You know secretly, it makes me a little hot." She grabbed some tissue and wiped herself then looked at the tissue before discarding it. She stood up. "I'll leave it. You can flush. Go ahead."

Kim went back to her makeup while watching Kent out of the corner of her eye. He stood there for a minute, indecisive, then stepped in front of the toilet. She watched him pull his cock out but it was semi hard and as they stood there it was getting harder. She knew he couldn't pee like that. He stood there waiting for it to go down but the more he thought about it the harder it got. Kim glided over to him, reached out her hand, and stroked him. Kent jumped, startled.

"You'll be able to pee after you cum." Kent just closed his eyes. Kim moved around him and started stroking him faster. Precum was leaking out and lubricating him so she stroked even faster. It only took a few minutes and just as he was on the verge of cumming she slowed down.

"What are you thinking about, daddy?" Kim whispered. "Are you thinking about some guy stroking your dick? Or the fact that it's a hot teenage girl." He moaned and quivered. "Ohh, it's the teenager. Maybe it's the fact that it's your daughter. Does your little girl make you hot, Daddy? Does her touch on your cock make you want to cum? Would you like her to suck your cock Daddy?" He shook his head no, but didn't answer. His body movements gave the lie to his gesture.

"Would you like to fuck me Daddy? My pussy is so wet right now from touching my daddy's cock. I can't wait for your cum. Are you gonna cum for me Daddy?" He started grunting and thrusting.

"That's it, cum for your baby girl." He dick hardened even more then his cum shot out against the wall behind the toilet. The second shot hit the toilet and the subsequent shots just leaked out over her hand.

"Fuck that was hot, Dad. I think I need to cum now." She moved her cum covered hand to her crotch and he watched her rub it into her pussy.

"Wanna help?" she asked as she went back to her room. He stayed in the bathroom and waited to be able to pee but it still took a minute for his erection to recede. He could hear her moaning as she masturbated and after he was finished he walked to her door. Looking in he saw her laying on her back, hips in the air, thrusting her hips onto a baby blue coloured dildo.

"Almost there, Daddy." She grunted. "Help me?"

Kent walked into the room and up to her. He could smell her arousal and he felt himself getting hard again. He touched her leg and massaged her knee while he rubbed himself. She saw what he was doing.

"Pull it out Dad. I wanna see."

He extricated his cock from it's enclosure and started rubbing it. Her eyes where fixed on it while he stroked.

"Cum again, Daddy? Cum on me?"

He started stroking faster. She was fucking herself harder. When his first shot landed on her hand she again rubbed it into her pussy which triggered her climax. Frigging her clit with one hand, the shower of his cum spurred her on. Kent almost collapsed beside the bed while they looked at each other, gasping.

"Fuck," Kim enthused. "that was hot dad. You're definitely not gay. Bi maybe. Not gay."

"I'm not sure what I am anymore but I'm sure I'm going to hell."

"Dad, I think you'll find you're getting closer to heaven."

"Oh shut up and get out of here" Kurt laughed. "I have to think and I have work to do."

In her best little girl voice she said, "Yes Daddy. As soon as I lick up all of your cum."

Kim did just that, kneeling down in front of him and cleaning his cock off, then wiping up the cum on her bally and licking it out of her hand.

Kim finished her preparations then left to apartment hunt. She was suddenly embarrassed about what she'd done but not for the reasons she would have expected. She wasn't sure if that would count as cheating on Andy and Sue. Kim had her driver's license but Sue only had her learners permit so she let Sue do the driving. Kim was quiet the first few agencies they visited but after the third Sue suggested coffee so they grabbed one and headed for a park to drink.

"Okay, girlfriend, sister, wife. Out with it." Sue coaxed.

"Huh?" Kim asked. She'd been lost in thought.

"Something's bothering you. Are we moving too fast? Having second thoughts?"

Kim hesitated for a minute. "Nooo. Nothing like that. I think I did a bad thing though.. Against you and Andy."

Sue voice grew cold, "Did you tell someone about us?"

"Well, yeah. Mom and Dad." Kim looked down at her feet. "But that's not what I'm worried about." Kim turned to Sue. "Promise you won't hate me?"

Sue leaned in, "Oh, Sweetheart. I could never hate you. Not now, not ever. You might piss me off sometimes but I'd never hate you. What'd you do?"

Kim went over her actions of the last few days regarding her father. Sue was thoughtful but not overly concerned. "Honey, after all the shit I've done the last few years I'm in no position to judge anyone. I can see what you're doing could be dangerous though. What if your Mom finds out?"

"She will but I'm going to put it in a more accidental light, omitting a few details. But the exciting thing is Dad's not gay. He may lean that way but he got hot in a hurry just from looking at me. And for a guy in his 40s he recovered quickly. He came twice in 10 minutes."

"That is kinda hot. My dad won't touch me. I'd make sure you talk to your mom before this gets out of control."

Kim kissed Sue deeply, not caring about the others in the park. "God, I'm really falling for you. You're so good for me. I love you Susie Q. Thank you for understanding."

"Aww, I love you too, Kimmie. I can't wait 'til we all live together. Lets go check a few more places then go home to bed."

"Deal." Kim agreed.

They checked a few more agencies and even looked at one apartment. They weren't sure what they were looking for so they wanted to see what was available. The two and three bedroom apartments all had a large master bedroom with two smaller ones. The bathrooms where all barely functional too and with four adults getting ready for school or work it would be a challenge in the morning.

"Alrighty, then." Sue asked, waggling her eyebrows. "your place or mine?"

Kim thought for a moment. "How about my place. It's closer. I'm dying to get my lips on that pretty pussy of yours. We haven't been alone, just the two of us, in a while."

"Mmm, my pussy is tingling just thinking about it."

Sue was driving, so Kim sloughed off her shoulder belt and leaned over. Sue was only wearing loose gym shorts so Kim slid a couple fingers under them hem and traced along her panties.

"No thong today?"

"No, Andy likes when I wear panties. He likes the lines in my jeans."

"Such a nice accent too, your pretty panties, when you take your pants off. A thong shows your whole ass and it is a beautiful ass. But the panties showcase you beautifully." Kim was probing a little deeper. She couldn't reach Sue's whole pussy because of the driving position but she could just touch the top so she tapped around her clit while kissing her neck and ear. It was a good thing they didn't have far to go because Sue was getting distracted. They pulled in front of the house and ran in the front door, laughing hard.

As soon as they got inside Sue turned around and grabbed Kim in a clinch. She kissed her so hard their teeth banged together. Giggling and panting, they were both trying to take each other's tops off and just getting in each other's way. They finally pulled back and stripped right there in the front hall. Sue dropped her shorts and panties in one swoop while Kim was still struggling with her tight denim shorts. Kim abandoned her task and pushed Sue against the wall. Dropping to her knees she leaned over and tilted her head up, swiping her tongue at Sue's pussy. Sue's arousal was very obvious, with her secretions already seeping out onto her outer labia. Kim couldn't get enough and she pushed Sue's right leg up so she could get better access. Kim was groaning with lust as she tasted Sue's fluid. She swiped her tongue the length of her pussy, pausing to stiffen her tongue and swirl it around Sue's clit.

Sue was squeezing her breasts together and moaning as Kim attacked her. Pinching her nipples and tugging on them was sending little sparks straight to her pussy where Kim was fanning them into a raging inferno with her tongue. Kim stood and grabbed Sue's hand and quickly led her to her bedroom. Sue was a little unsteady from her arousal and the position she had held in the hall and she staggered, giggling, along. They got to Kim's room and Kim pushed Sue backwards onto the bed.

When Sue was laying flat with her legs over the side Kim pushed her legs up so her whole pussy and ass were wide open. Sue held on to her knees and Kim dove in, slathering Sue's juices and her own saliva all over her pussy and ass. The tangy, sweaty, musky taste was driving Kim crazy and shed couldn't get enough. Kim's unbridled lust was contagious and Sue passion was rising too. She could feel herself already on the way to an orgasm, Kim's attentions where so effective. Then Kim pushed a finger into Sue's pussy and stroked in and out. After a few minutes she added another finger, turning her hand upside down to tickle her girlfriend's G-spot.

"Oh, God! Oh fuck, that's so good. Don't stop, right there. Fuuuuck!" Sue was ecstatic. She'd never felt such unbridled wanton-ness as Kim switched from tickling to a rapid fucking motion. Kim's lips again descended on Sue's clit eliciting a scream. Sue wasn't sure what was happening but she couldn't think long anyways, her mind was being over ridden by her central nervous system, nothing left but a quivering mass of ecstasy.

When Kim started sucking on Sue's clit, the reaction caught her by surprise. A powerful gush of fluid spurted out of Sue's pussy and soaked Kim's forearm, neck, and chest. One hand was busy at her own clit, while her other hand was thrusting in and out of Sue's sopping centre. Kim hadn't quite been ready to cum but Sue's orgasm tipped her over and her own climax surged through her. As her own tremors engulfed her, she kept sucking on Sue's clit and fucking her with her fingers. When Kim's climax overwhelmed her to the point of losing focus she stopped sucking and laid her head on Sue's heaving belly but kept her fingers moving. By the time Kim's ecstasy waned it was several minutes before she was able to move.

Some time after Kim finished she heard a sound from behind her she looked up to see her Dad standing there, mesmerized. Kim's orgasm hadn't satiated her and she was almost frantic with need. After another minute Sue was done, but she was powerless to reciprocate. Her body was trembling with aftershocks, and she was mumbling incoherently. Kim pulled her shorts off and clambered onto the bed. She got on her hands and knees, then looked behind her.

"Daddy? Please! Help me! Oh God, please fuck me! I need to cum so bad." She was frigging herself and her need was evident in her voice. Her desire was plain to see, with her glistening pussy thrust rearward, swollen with her arousal.

Kent couldn't help himself either. He was staring at a beautiful young woman in rut, her ass in the air and her pussy soaked with juices, swollen with lust. At this point it mattered little that she was his daughter. He rushed over to her, kicking his pants off on the way. Getting up on the bed behind Kim he plunged his cock into her. He started pistoning into her while Kim arched her back and pushed back at him.

"Oh fuck." Kim moaned. "So good. So fucking good." She reached a hand behind her and pulled her dad's hip as if to say 'fuck me harder'.

Sue lay there watching them, still recovering. She reached up and stroked Kim's flank while idly stroking her own pussy too. Kent looked down at her and Sue winked at him sending another thrill through Kent. He'd never had sex with an audience before and being watched by a young girl was really hot. Sue turned around and crawled underneath Kim. She hunched herself down until her head was underneath Kim's pussy.

Kent watched as Kim's head dipped down and started feasting on Sue's pussy again. He could feel his thighs rubbing against Sue's hair. This was all so outrageous he could hardly believe it. Thankfully he'd already cum today or he would've been done several times over by now.

Sue was looking up at Kim's pussy, watching Kent's cock slide in and out. She could feel Kim's mouth on her pussy again but it was just slathering in her juices. She could tell Kim was getting close to her orgasm so she raised her head and lapped at Kim's clit. She couldn't get a good grip on it, because of Kent's legs, but she took swipes as he thrust back and forth. Kent was really pounding now and Sue could see Kim's body shuddering under the impact. She reached her arms around Kim's hips and grabbed her ass, spreading the taut cheeks and touching her anus. That finally sent Kim over the edge and she slammed back onto Kent's cock, her belly rippling as the primal sensations ripped through her. Kent stopped thrusting and burst too. Sue could see his balls retract and his cock pulse and she put her tongue on them, feeling his ejaculation with her mouth. Kim's gasping and cursing into Sue's pussy, along with Kent's cum leaking from Kim's pussy, triggered a small orgasm for Sue too. It wasn't as strong as the last one, but it was welcome just the same.

Kent fell off to the side. He couldn't believe he'd done that. He'd rationalized his earlier actions saying to himself that it wasn't really sex. But now it was, and there was no turning back. He couldn't look at the girls, even though he could hear Sue slurping at Kim's cum filled pussy. He was filled with 3 parts disgust and one part ecstasy but the elation was stronger As he lay there thin king about what had just happened and wrestling with himself he started to get hard again. Idly stroking a hand up and down his cock he listened to Kim reaching yet another orgasm.

Sue fell off to the side and bumped into him, her hand latching onto his thigh to steady herself. Feeling his body movement she moved her hand and touched his free hand as he started stroking faster. She rolled over onto her side and kissed Kent.

Her hand joined his and she whispered into his ear, "You won't have to feel guilty about me. I'm just another horny woman who wants to fuck you." She pulled his hand off his cock and swung her hips over his. She rubbed her pussy lips across his cock, feeling the length of it slide the against her, grinding her clit against it. After teasing herself for a minute she positioned herself and slowly sank down over him, taking him inside. His hardness made her groan. She looked over at Kim.

"You're right, baby. He feels sooo good. So hard." Sue started working her hips back and forth, working Kent's cock in and out. It was hitting her g-spot just right, and she was grinding her clit along his pubic bone. Together the sensations where driving her wild. She closed her eyes, just enjoying it when she felt her orgasm welling up inside her. She looked down at Kent, "I'm cumming, baby. I'm cumming on your cock. Your daughter's girlfriend is cumming on your cock. Your son's girlfriend is cumming. Cum with me! Oh! Oh! I'm cumming. Fill, ungh. My, ungh. Cunt, unggh. Cum in me. Aaaaahhhhhh!!!"

Kent rammed his cock in and left it, spewing his jism inside this young girl. He knew it was wrong, but not as wrong as with his daughter, so he enjoyed it for what it was worth. When he finished Sue was still grinding out her climax on his cock. He looked over at Kim and she was lying on her side, head raised on her elbow, her hand toying with a nipple.

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers