First and Second and More Loves Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
190 Followers

"Oh, God. That was so intense." Sue remarked. "Thank you, Daddy."

"Yes, it was." Alice agreed. "That's what family love should be. I was a little worried I'd have problems watching you two, considering my early years. But I'm so glad we took this step."

"Hmm, "Andy said. "Not that we saw much. We were having our own fun. But we certainly heard you."

John pulled himself out of Sue who emitted a moan, feeling the movement inside her leaving her empty.

John leaned back and sighed. "I'd love to continue but I'm beat. I have to get up for work, early. But you guys can carry on if you want."

"I wanna join you Daddy." Sue pouted.

"Aww, baby, I have to get some sleep."

"That's okay. I just want to be able to sleep there." Sue turned to Alice, "Do you mind, mom? Can I sleep with you guys tonight?"

"Sure sweetie. You guys go to bed. I'll either join you later, or spend the night with the young fella here. We have more business, I think." She reached over and rubbed Andy's leg and he gave her a lecherous grin in return. "Remember, eighteen goes into forty better than forty goes into eighteen."

Andy guffawed at her comment but Sue pouted. "That's not fair, mommy."

John got up and Alice smacked his ass. "That's okay, Susie. Mom's just teasing." He leaned down and gave Alice a lingering kiss, "Goodnight, Best Girl. Love you."

"I love you too, brother mine. Get some sleep."

John started to leave with Susie in tow but Susie stopped and leaned over Alice. "I love you mommy." She gave Alice a lingering kiss too. "We are going to sleep. I just want to cuddle with him. Maybe sometime we can, ummm, play too?"

"Mm, I'm looking forward to it, honey. Now get to bed before I get some ideas."

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
190 Followers