First and Second and More Loves Ch. 06

Story Info
A tragedy is overcome.
10.1k words
4.61
24.1k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers

Sue finished putting the new dish set away. "Oh my God, I didn't realize how much we're gonna have to spend on all these little incidentals. Can we afford this?" She was talking to Tim as he carried another box of supplies in from Target where he'd stopped to pick some things up on the way home. He walked up behind her and put his arms around her belly, feeling the bulge of the baby under her shirt.

"Don't worry about it, Sweetheart. The moms and dads are helping us 'til we can all get on our feet. With my promotion last month I can almost pay for all this myself anyways." Tim was very supportive of all of them. For the first time in his life he cared about others more than himself. "And you and Kim donotneed to be working. I think it's time you quit, too."

"Tim, we've gone over this before." Sue pouted as she answered him. "Kim just finished last week. She's six weeks farther along than I am and she's just hit seven months. And being your brother gives her an 'in' there. She'll have a job waiting for her when she's done school. I can still do the work I do there, I could probably still work till I'm due. I'm a little healthier than she is, and I need the experience. All I'm doing is data entry and software, not hardware."

"OK, OK." Tim said resignedly, putting his hands up in surrender. "Just a suggestion. Frankly, I'd just like to keep you at home so I can see your smiling face every night now." His hands moved up to her breasts. They'd gone from a B-cup to a C, and he was enjoying the difference. "And so work doesn't detract from my favourite pastime. Speaking of which. You wanna go have some fun before you have to go to work?"

"Baby, I've been waiting for you all day but we don't have much time. A quickie?"

"Mmmm." Tim replied, nuzzling her neck "Whatever you want, Beautiful." He pulled her top out from the waist of her skirt and massaged her belly, bulging with the baby. He marvelled again at the changes in her. That glow that everyone always talks about but he'd never seen before. He flipped her bra open and marvelled again at the fullness of her breasts.

"Mmmm, these feel wonderful."

"Yes, they do." Sue giggled, "I feel up your sister when no one else is home. Boobies!"

Tim laughed at her. "You both are so cute. You're so positive. And happy."

"Well, we're not happy all the time..., sometimes we're pissed when you're too busy talking and not playing." She flipped up her skirt and pushed her underwear down over her hips as she turned and leaned over the counter. "Now fuck me so we can get this stuff cleaned up before the others get home aaheeiia!."

Sue let out a squeal as she finished because Tim had pulled her ass cheeks apart and stuck his tongue in her rosebud. She pushed her ass back and leaned on the counter enjoying the naughty sensation. A euphoric expression covered her face and her eyes closed. Tim laved the whole area, getting her soaked. He found when he dipped down to her pussy that he needn't have bothered. She was already sopping so he quickly stood up and pulled his cock out of his pants. With no preamble he slid it in. Sue cried out as she was split by her boyfriends cock, loving the feeling of fullness inside her.

"Hurry, Honey. Fuck my pussy. Cum inside me like you do so good. Fill me up. God, I'm so horny." She was starting to pant. Her hormone storm currently had her ready to fuck at a moments notice. Tim changed his angle a bit, and she started frigging her clit.

"That's it, baby. Unnnghgh. Yeah, that's it. Ohhhhh, damnit! Almost there! Ah, ah, ah, ohh. Wait, wait. Let me turn around." Sue stood up and turned to face Tim. She put her foot up on the counter behind him, opening her self up. Tim lowered his hips and drove into her again. He was thrusting back and forth but she couldn't quite get the motion she needed, even though she was frigging her clit furiously.

"I can't cum, Tim. I'm right friggin there, ooohhh fuck!"

Tim slowed down before pulling his dick out. "Sorry babe. If we had more time I'd take you up to the bedroom and do it properly."

"Fuck that." Sue exclaimed. "Just because I can't cum doesn't mean you can't. Maybe Andy or Kim will help me out later." She dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around his cock. She rapidly engulfed it several times before coming up for air. "Come on baby, cum in my mouth." She started stroking him rapidly, with his swollen mushroom head just inside her mouth. "C'mon, gimmie, gimmie."

"Gimmie, gimmie never gets, you know."

Tim looked over to the doorway and saw his mother just as she turned away. "Hi mom," he panted. "give us a second." In less than a minute Tim put his head back and unloaded his salty seed inside Sue's mouth. She held still and closed her lips around him while she swallowed the load. She lovingly cleaned him off and hugged him around his thighs for a few seconds with her cheek against his still deflating dick. Marin was just walking back in a few minutes later as he helped Sue up.

"You look fantastic, mom." Sue commented. She hugged Marin and gave her a light kiss on her lips. She and Kim had taken to calling each others' mom, 'mom' when their own mother wasn't around. "Nice dress."

Marin was wearing a nice navy print dress with white random swirls on it. It tapered in at the waist to show off her hard won hourglass figure, then hung loosely to just above her knee. Her months at the gym had paid off in spades. She would never be svelte, but she was comfortable in her curves. Even better, she felt healthier and better about herself than she had in years.

"Thank you, darling. I just got it and had to wear it. When are the others getting here?"

"Andy and Kim are on their way." Sue replied. "They stopped to pick up lunch. Andy took today off from school to help move some stuff. I have to go in to work soon, though." Kim and Sue had taken the second semester off school to have the babies.

Marin looked around at the stacked boxes. "Well, lets get a move on. I'll throw my sweats back on. I just got back from the gym." Marin went into a bedroom to change. Despite the change in the family dynamic, most of the time people still chose an empty room to change.

"Don't you have to go in to work too, honey?" asked Sue. Her head was resting on Tim's chest as he gave her one last hug.

"No, I'm s'posed to be working here today though. Setting up the internet so I, or we, can work from home. Where'd you guys put all the computer stuff. Did the phone guy come to hook up our lines."

"Yeah. He put upgraded outlets in all 3 bedrooms, bitching all the way. And the kitchen, living room, and basement. Now we can watch porn anywhere we want." Sue giggled. That's what she'd been doing while working before Tim got home.

Marin came back into the kitchen again. "OK you love birds, break it up."

Sue walked over to Marin and gave her a sensuous kiss. "Love you mom. Thanks for coming over to help. I gotta get to work."

Marin returned the kiss and could still taste her son's cum on Sue's tongue. "Wait, where do you want all this stuff?" She waved her arm around the kitchen.

"Just set it up the way you would. The others should be here any minute with lunch."

Sue headed out to work, while Marin started organizing the kitchen. Tim was off in the largest bedroom setting up the computers. That was gonna be their office with three desktop systems; one was Andy's for his school work, one was Sue's personal computer, and one was Tim's work computer. The two smaller bedrooms were strictly that, bedrooms. Since they were just renting the town-house, they weren't sure what to do for a nursery for the babies, but they had a little while to figure it out.

When Sue got to work she settled in at the desk she'd been assigned. It was in a small windowless office with poor ventilation but she was mostly left alone doing data entry and analysis. She worked quickly and efficiently, going through the stack of papers that had been left her by the regular staff. She was listening to her MP3 with one ear bud in, and had a fan going for a breeze while she worked. Just before lunch she looked up and was startled to see a sturdy, steel grey haired man in a tailored suit just standing, watching her.

"Yes? Can I help you?" Sue asked, pulling out her ear bud.

"Did you get approval to wear those earphones?" He was expressionless.

"Uuhh, no. But I was never told I couldn't. Is it prohibited?"

"Come with me please." The man turned to go.

"Just a second. I have to tell my boss where I'm going. Who are you, please?"

"I'm executive VP, Admin, Tom Clitherliss. And I just told you to come with me. Your boss knows I'm here."

Sue got up and slipped her shoes on. Wordlessly she followed him, as they went to the elevator bank. She noticed other staffers in their cubicles look at her with curiosity but she thought nothing of it. When they got into the elevator he indicated for her to push the button for the top floor. As she stood by the door with the elevator speeding upwards Sue became aware the man had moved close in behind her. His cologne was permeating the small room, a cloying repulsive scent that contributed to her unease. When they got to the top he nudged her out into the suite right across from the elevators. His secretary gave a look of astonishment as she watched the two of them enter the main office.

"Hold any calls for the next hour, Denise."

"Yes sir." She said, timidly.

"And we won't be recording this meeting." Tom said, just before the solid door closed.

"Yes sir." Denise whispered to the closed door. Despite his instructions she date labelled a tape and put it in the recorder.

Inside the office Tom indicated that Sue should sit. "Would you like a drink? Water? Soda? Something a little stronger perhaps?"

"No sir. Could you tell me why I'm here?"

"Miss Taylor. It is still Taylor?" Tom asked, waving towards her swollen belly.

"Yes sir, it's Taylor." Sue was offended by his gesture, but said nothing.

"May I call you Susan, Miss Taylor?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well, Susan. Umm, we were prepared to offer you a full time position, even considering your condition." Another wave to her belly. "But there are a few issues we need to clear up. There have been some complaints about your attendance."

"Sir, the only scheduled time I've missed is because of Doctor's appointments. They're sometimes a little hard to dictate to my schedule."

"I understand. But what happens when the baby is born. If it has a fever or cough and you miss work.

"Well sir, there are other people at home that can look after her. And I've been told I'll be able to work from home even when I go back to college."

"Okay. There have been other complaints about the quality of your work. No offence to your boss, Sandy, but she's just middle management. She doesn't see the big picture or understand where your flaws lie." Tom's voice was totally emotionless. No anger, just a monotone.

Sue knew that was a bold face lie. Her boss Sandy was regarded as an up-and-comer who Sue thought of as one of the smartest women she'd ever met. "Yes sir." Sue acceded. She had no idea what was going on but felt that she was in no position to argue.

"The final decision lies with me. At this time I'm not inclined to retain you. If you can think of anything you might do to help me change my mind, now would be the time to make your case." A slight grin was appearing on Tom's lips, but his eyes where stone cold and emotionless.

"I don't know what to tell you sir. I've been doing my best. I though I was well regarded."

"Oh you are, you are despite your flaws. That's why I'm giving you this chance. Are you sure you can't think of anything?" Tom leaned back in his chair and rested his hands on his upper thighs, which show cased the prominent bulge in his pants.

Sue gasped. She understood immediately what he was suggesting. "Mr. Clitherless. I'm pregnant. I have a boyfriend, fiance really, who works here. And his father too."

"Since you brought it up you little tramp," Tom's voice got a nasty edge to it and he moved around to sit on the front of the desk. "their jobs may have to be reviewed too."

"You wouldn't!"

"Hah, your fag father in law found out what happens when you cross me. How's his ribs? And your uh, fiance who can't afford a ring. He's nothing."

Sue was astounded. She sat there looking at him with her mouth hanging open.

"So you either give me what I want. Or you all look for work elsewhere."

Sue didn't have time to think. "Okay, what do you want?"

"Suck my cock you little slut." Tom stood quickly and moved in front of Sue. He grabbed her hair and pulled her towards him. She didn't do anything, she was so shocked by his behaviour and the situation.

"Well, take it out you little cocktease." He cuffed her upside the head generating a screech and making her ear ring.

Sue undid his zip and reached in to pull out his cock. It was a big one. She let it lay across her palm, now the embodiment of a living, evil thing pulsing and leaking. As beautiful as it could have been she was repulsed beyond measure.

"Suck it, bitch." Tom pulled her face into his groin and held it there until Sue opened her mouth. Tom's cock went in, reaching all the way to the back and it still wasn't hard. "That's it." Tom moaned. "You young girls are all alike. Can't resist a big cock." His delusions had him believing she'd succumbed to his manly charms. He slowly slid his cock back and forth while Sue held her lips rigid. He was essentially fucking her mouth. Tom looked down and saw the top of her head and just knew she was loving it. He didn't see the fear in her eyes or the tears on her cheeks. As his cock got harder it also swelled, longer and bigger round. Sue could barely open her mouth wide enough and his cock was now probing her throat in earnest.

"Aaach ha." Sue pulled her head back, gagging. She began sobbing, "I can't. It's too b-b-big." The tears running down her face were ruining her mascara.

"I said suck it bitch." Tom grabbed hold of her head and started fucking her face harder. He was ramming his cock into her oesophagus causing Sue to gag every time.

Finally her body had enough and she vomited around his cock and still he fucked her face. Finally after what seemed like hours, but was only minutes Tom stiffened and jettisoned his seed. It was fortunate on one hand because his cock was so far into her throat she didn't taste it or even need to swallow. It just went right down. On the other hand she couldn't breath, and Tom held his cock there until he was done. By then she was pounding on is thighs with her tiny fists and her face was turning blue. Tom pulled his softening dick out with a plop and quickly went into his private bathroom to wash up. Sue was left there gasping and getting her breath back. He brought out some paper towels for her.

"Clean yourself, slut."

Tom went around his desk and sat down and started to work while Sue cleaned the vomitus off the front of her blouse and skirt. She couldn't think, and when she was done she just sat there with her head down. After several minutes Tom looked up.

"Well? Slut! Hey! Get the fuck out of here. Get back to work."

Sue got up and went to the door where his voice stopped her again.

"Oh, and slut. Be back here tomorrow, same time."

Sue walked out, through the outer office. She didn't see the ashen look on Denise's face as she walked past to the elevator. The door opened and she walked in, ignoring the girl trying to brush past her.

"Sue? Sue Taylor?" Sue turned around and looked at the young woman holding the elevator door.

"Connie." Sue nodded, dispassionately.

"Sue, what are you doing here? Working?" The smartly dressed young woman was shocked at the condition of Sue's clothes. She remembered Sue as being very particular about her attire.

"Yeah. Downstairs. Gotta go." It was all she could do to hold herself together.

"Okay, maybe I'll see you around. I'm working in the dungeons but I get to come up and visit my dad sometimes." Connie waved towards the office Sue had just left.

"Cool." Sue said, then let the door close between them.

Connie thought the meeting was odd, and she went in to her dad's suite. "Hi Denise. Is dad free?"

"Uh, huh?" Denise looked confused. Flustered.

"Dad. Is he in?" Connie stood smiling uncomfortably at Denise while Denise struggled to compose herself.

"Uh, yeah. He's in. Let me check if he's free." Denise picked up the phone to see if he was okay for a visitor.

"Send her in you dumb bitch." Tom said. He was so loud that Connie heard him in the outer office. She smiled uncomfortably at Denise as she waved Connie in. She went up to her dad and gave him a hug. Sue knew he could be a bear sometimes but she loved him dearly. She loved the smell of his office. He had numerous plants and flowers. To mask the chemical smell from the carpets and furniture, he said. Connie went back around the desk and sat in the chair that Sue had just vacated. She noticed a little stain on the carpet, but didn't say anything.

"Dad, do you remember that boy I was dating last year who dumped me? Andy?"

"Yes, Pumpkin. I do. Are you seeing him again?"

"No daddy. But I just saw his sister in the hall. She looked very upset. Was she in here?"

"Oh, I get it." Tom nodded, sighing. "Sue Taylor. Yeah, she was here. I had to discipline her. Her work is lacking and we're on the verge of letting her go."

Connie was a little surprised. While she really knew little about Sue, she had heard she had been a hard working student. And just as hard a partier. She let it slide though. "That's too bad. I hope she smartens up." She changed the subject, "You wanna eat in the cafeteria or go out."

"Let's go out, Babycakes. I seem to have worked up an appetite I wanna try that new sandwich joint up the block."

Tom and Connie went out to a late lunch as Sue was trying to settle in back at her desk. It took her an hour and a half to do one sheet, about one eighth her normal rate, so she just gave up. As she left she saw Tom watching her from a distance as he came back into the building with Connie. A cold sweat washed over Sue and she almost threw up as she saw him but she managed to hold it together 'til she got home.

As soon as Sue got in the house she headed to the bathroom. She ran the shower and got in, but as soon as she got in she fell to her knees sobbing. She cried so hard she started retching, then vomiting. She lay on the bottom of the tub crying for almost twenty minutes. She'd managed to avoid everyone coming in, but they were going to want to see her. After she'd cried herself out she finished her shower and went to her and Tim's room.

Kim came in as Sue was getting dressed. "I wondered what was taking so... huh?" Kim had come up behind Sue and put her arms around her lover's naked body and was shocked to feel Sue stiffen in response. It wasn't a good stiffening, Kim could tell. Kim held her tight. "What's wrong, Susie? Are you mad at me or something?"

Sue weighed her options. Should she tell? She turned around and pasted a smile on her face. "No, Love. Just had a bad day. And I'm exhausted. Can you tell everyone I'm just going to sleep?"

"Umm, sure, Susie." Kim agreed, although she knew there was more wrong than that. "I will. Do you want me to wake you later?"

"No." Susie sighed. "I'll just sleep through."

"Okay. I'll send Tim up."

"No!" Susie exclaimed. "I mean, don't bother. I'll be asleep in minutes."

"Okaayyy." Kim sounded sceptical. "Love you, my sister wife. Sleep good." She leaned in and gave Sue a chaste kiss on the cheek. "We'll see you tomorrow."

Sue returned with a light kiss on the lips then shooed her out. She was indeed dozing in minutes, and fortunately it turned into a dreamless sleep.

Kim went downstairs to the main floor where everyone else was chatting and eating. It was an early supper for all, so the new tenants could get back to unpacking.

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers