First and Second and More Loves Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay I suppose. All's well that ends well, for us two anyways. What are you doing here?"

Connie tried to take a deep breath and her voice hitched. "Uurgh. I mean, someone beat my daddy up, at work. We don't know who, but they're working on him right now." She clutched her mother's hand tighter. "I don't know who would want to hurt my dad like that. He's such a sweet gentle guy."

Kim just nodded. "Well, I hope he gets better soon." She stood up, pulling Andy with her. "Please excuse us. I need some air." Andy and Kim left Connie with her mom.

Half an hour later John and Tim left the back examination room with Sue sandwiched between them and Alice bringing up the rear. Alice and Sue's faces where streaked with makeup, and Tim and John's faces where grim. As they walked by the other curtained examination areas John saw Tom in one. He stopped the group and they looked in. Tom was alone while waiting for a Doctor's return, his family still in the waiting room. Sue, John, and Alice all watched Tim go over to him. Sue went rigid and gasped when she saw who it was and tried to turn away. John held her to urge her to watch.

As Tim walked over he said loudly, "Tom, don't worry about your wife and little girl. We'll make sure they're okay. You just get better so you can remember what happened." Tim leaned closer, with an elbow digging into Tom's damaged ribs. "And remember fucker, what's gonna happen to you if you breath a word about the truth. And your little girl and wife will be all alone after you're gone. Don't ever forget that." Tim stood up and clapped Tom's shoulder. "Take care, man." Tim would never hurt the women for Tom's actions, but Tom didn't know that.

From where she stood, Sue could see Tom visibly flinch whenever Tim touched him. On one hand she was appalled that Tom looked so bad. He was almost unrecognizable. On the other hand she could see that he was suffering for his transgressions and that Tim had control over him.

Tim rejoined the others and they left, gathering the rest of their family on the way out. Sue rode with Tim, Kim and Andy, while the parents all followed them back to their place. The doctor had given Sue a sedative, so when they got home she went straight to bed. The rest stayed up and talked. Tom, John , and Kent all assured the women that there would be no repercussions from the visit to Tom's office. They didn't elaborate, but the women where somewhat mollified.

Kent, Marin, and Andy where all relieved when Alice told them there where no physical effects on the baby from the assault. But the Doctor had emphasized that Sue's behaviour and emotional state could result in some erratic behaviour. He suggested they all go for counselling. They had to do whatever they could to ensure Sue's well being, especially for the child, which they all pledged to do.

After several hours Kim went to join Sue. Although Sue was wearing underwear Kim opted to wear a nightgown, for the first time in over a year, allowing for Sue's sensitivities. Kim hugged Sue to her and wept, but Sue was unaware because of her pharmaceutically enhance sleep. Kim had finally just gotten to sleep when Tim and Andy joined them in. After whispered discussion Tim crawled in behind Kim and Andy slept beside Sue. The guys fell asleep quickly because of the alcohol they'd consumed.

Kim was the first to stir in the morning. The guys had decided the day before to take the day off so the alarms weren't set. When Kim awoke she was still groggy, so when she felt a hard cock up against her ass she moaned and ground against it.

"Mmm, is little Andy awake?" she whispered over her shoulder.

Tim was just waking too. "I don't know." He whispered. "And I can't reach him to find out."

Kim's eyes popped open and she saw Sue stirring in front of her, then remembered the day before. She didn't pull away from Tim, but she stopped moving.

Sue's eyes popped open, alarmed. She jerked towards Kim like she was burnt and Kim realized Sue must have felt the same thing from Andy.

"Andy!" Kim hissed wake up.

"Unngh?" they heard from behind Sue.

When he looked over, Kim gestured towards his waist with her eyes and he looked down, seeing his own hard cock lodged against Sue's panties.

"Fuck." he said, pulling back. "Sorry Sue. I was sleeping."

Sue's eyes looked a little wild. "Umm, that's OK. Where's Tim?"

Tim's head popped up behind Kim. "Right here, babe. How you doing?

"Tiiim?" Sue's eyes filled with tears. Tim jumped up and went around the bed, while Andy clambered over the girls to lie behind Kim. Tim crawled in behind Sue and held his arms around her while Kim ministered to her from the front. Caressing and covering her face with light kisses while Tim soothed her from behind.

"We're all here for ya, sugar." Kim whispered. "We're never letting go." Andy showed his supported by stroking Sue's head from behind Kim.

Within minutes Sue was back asleep again.

"Well, you guys might as well get up, if you want." Tim whispered. "I'll lay here with Sue."

Kim nodded and she got up with Andy. They headed into the washroom and Kim sat down to pee. She watched Andy standing there with his hard-on poking out so she reached for him.

"You're never going to be able to pee with this in the way. Let me take care of that, babe."

Andy stepped up to her mouth and she took his cock right in to the bottom. "Oh, damn! That feels terrific." Kim's mouth was working up and down his length, while her tongue was swirling side to side.

Kim was ravenous. She had been a little frisky when she first woke up, as usual, but it bloomed into full on lust while she was studying Andy's cock. She could feel Andy's pulse through his cock and it made her need even more urgent.

"Fuck! I need you." She got up and bent over the counter. "Fuck me Andy. Make me cum." No sooner was she finished than she felt his cock slide inter her crevasse. He didn't hesitate at all as he pounded into her. "Oh! Ah! Oh, Andy! Oh, fuck! I love you." She twisted her body around so she could reach up and kiss him as he leaned over her back. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, baby, fill me up. Cum in me! I'm cumming! Aaaiiirgh!" In no time at all her pussy was spasming on his cock, clenching him tightly.

One more thrust and Andy was there too, a feeling like spurting molten metal filling his cock as he emptied himself into his lover. He admired the view of her trim waist and rounded hips with his groin tight against her bum. He slumped over her back as they both recovered their breath.

"Oh, my God that was intense." Kim moved to sit down on the toilet but Andy had her stay standing so he could clean her up. With her knees spread wide and hips thrust forward he got on his knees and licked the juices leaking down her thighs. Andy was moaning as he licked and tongued her. When he got to Kim's pussy he applied his lips tightly over her hole, then sucked out their juices. She moaned loudly as he sucked and she held his head firmly in place. She was rewarded again when he stood up and kissed her with a mouthful of their combined juices. Andy went back down on his knees and started paying more attention to the rest of her pussy. Kim was no-where near orgasm, but she was enjoying his ministrations immensely. She was looking fondly down at him while stroking his hair when she felt someone watching. She looked up to see Sue standing there watching her brother eat her best friend.

Kim pushed Andy's head away. "I'm sorry Sue. We got carried away."

Sue walked in and passed them, dragging her fingers across her brother's shoulders. "No problem, Kimmie. I just have to pee." When Andy went to stand up Sue stopped him with a touch. "Please, guys. Don't change things around here on my account. Keep going." She lowered her panties then sat down and closed her eyes as a strong stream hit the water. "Why does that always feel so good. Almost as good as sex."

Kim grinned and kissed her on the cheek.

Andy was a little nervous about the situation because of Sue's assault. "How you feelin today, sis?" He knelt down in front of her with his hands on her knees, looking up into her face.

Sue didn't say anything for a minute, then stood up without wiping. She gave Andy a warm hug and a chaste kiss on the lips. "I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Do you guys need the shower? I gotta clean up."

"Go ahead." Kim gave Sue a quick hug. "D'you want some company?"

"If you don't mind, Kim. Sure."

Kim gave Andy a quick kiss. "I'll see you back in bed."

Kim climbed into the shower after Sue as she was wetting her self.

"Here, baby. Let me wash you." Kim took the soap and loofa from Sue and started to lather her up. "Just let me know if I'm pressing too hard."

Sue turned around and held Kim's hands. "Girlfriend. The only thing that hurts is my pussy because that cocksucker ripped it; and my soul which you guys are tending to nicely. Please, just be normal. Seeing everybody yesterday and waking up with you guys this morning really helped me, I think." She kissed Kim lightly on the lips then turned around so Kim could continue. "He made me suck his dick you know. Two days ago. That's when he threatened me and the guys. I couldn't think straight, I was so scared." Her voice was faltering but she kept talking. "I should have known better. I should have trusted you guys."

Kim softly washed Sue's back, buttocks and legs. She waited a minute before commenting. "I probably would have done the same thing, Honey. When you don't have time to think..." Kim had tears in her eyes when she saw the bruises Tom had left on Sue's beautiful skin. She had Sue turn around and Kim washed her legs but when she got to her hips and saw the bruises there, and the deep purple marks and abrasions on her thighs she lost control, weeping. She sank to her knees and hugged her friend, with her head resting against Sue's swollen belly. Sue put her hands on Kim's head and stroked her hair as she wept.

"Baby, when I think about what could have happened, I get so scared." Kim didn't seem to want to let go of Sue.

Sue gently pried her off, then got down on her knees with her, took Kim's face in her hands and brought their noses together. "I'm okay Kimmie. Really. It hurt when he hit me, and I was really scared. For myself and for the guys. But it's over. The guys took care of it, and our baby will be perfect." Sue was a little surprised that she was getting a sexual rush from hugging Kim like that, but she didn't want to push her aching body. "Now you go ahead and fuck your boyfriend and fuck my boyfriend since I can't. Keep our men happy." Sue finished with a deep kiss on Kim's lips. The two girls finished their shower, chatting in a subdued tone.

As they left the shower, Kim naked and Sue with a short robe on, they smelled coffee so they headed for the kitchen. Tim and Andy were sitting silently at the table, cradling coffees. Tim jumped up and went to Sue, concerned for her. She just smiled at him patted his hand and asked for a coffee. Sue sat on Andy's lap and Kim waited for Tim to sit before she sat on his lap. The four sat there talking about work and future plans until everyone started to relax. The elephant in the room was pushed out of sight and they almost felt normal again. Although they hadn't thought about it, this was what the girls wanted for now.

Andy was sitting there with his sister's nude body on his lap. Inevitably he began to get hard and his stiffening cock nestled between Sue's thighs. When he realized what was happening and tried to push Sue off, she whispered to him not to worry about it and they just sat there quietly. Tim and Kim on the other hand had no constraints on them, and when Kim felt Tim's erection rising against her ass she lifted the robe and settled herself onto him.

Andy and Sue were amused at the way Kim and Tim got lost in their intimacy. Kim's eyes were closed as she posted up and down on her brother's cock, and Tim's face was plastered against her back. Kim stopped for a minute and turned around so she was facing Tim. She leaned down and kissed him as she took him back into her body again. Their lips never separated as they continued their lovemaking. Kim's rolling hips were milking Tim's cock, and his plunging meat was stroking her g-spot just right. It wasn't long before their mating was reaching a frenzied pitch. Kim clung to him and cried out as her climax crested, her ass clenched tight as her pussy muscles work to pull the cum from Tim. He wasn't far behind and her tight, sopping pussy triggered his climax. He groaned and buried his face in Kim's hair as his seed rushed into her already full uterus. They sat there moaning and professing their love to each other, and when they uncoupled, Sue lead them all back to bed.

Sue lay down with Kim beside her, and Tim on the other side. Andy lowered his face between Kim's thighs and licked at the slippery mess that coated her thighs. Sue caressed one of Kim's shoulders and breasts while Tim caressed the other and Andy settled in to his task. He first licked up the gooey mess on her thighs, licking and nibbling until there was no further hint of semen or pussy sauce. As his lips moved closer to her mound Kim's breathing rate increased and her other two lovers increase their attentions. Andy bypassed her labia and moved up to her mons. There was a considerable amount of cum smeared up there too and Andy applied himself to cleaning her thoroughly. He also knew that the pressure he applied up there would indirectly transmit to her clitoris and increase her own arousal so he made sure to press hard and rhythmically as he cleaned.

Kim moaned her need out loud and finally Andy gave her what she wanted. He applied his mouth directly over her pussy and inserted his tongue as far as he could inside her hole. Kim's hips thrust up at his face as her crisis neared and Sue reached down to lend a hand. She began frigging her girlfriend's clit while Andy applied suction to clean her out. He alternated sucking and probing with his tongue, and brother and sister soon had their girlfriend at the gates of ecstasy. Tim kissed her fiercely and Sue sucked her swollen nipples as Kim screeched her way into oblivion. Andy kept his mouth at her pussy and slurped out the juices she supplied while her body trembled rigidly through her climax. Tim had eased back on his kiss and Sue was only gently touching Kim's mound as her orgasm receded. She was left panting and exhausted when Andy moved up behind Sue. They shared a kiss before Andy settled down and they all dozed off again.