First Annual Battle of the Sexes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok everyone!" I yelled out, "Sandy and I want to welcome all of you to the 1st Annual Battle of the Sexes!" There were whistles and cheers all around us as I made the announcement! We could feel the electricity in the air as everyone started to get into the mood of the event!

Sandy continued, "All right, listen up everyone! Our first event will be the Water Balloon Toss! Contestants need to line up as couples with guys on this side and gals on this side!" We had them separated by about five of free space with the plan being that we would gradually widen the space with each successive toss.

"Ok! Now the rule is that you're out if you fail to catch the water balloon! You must catch it with your hands! If you're out, then your partner has won and his or her win will count for their respective side! Is everybody ready?" Sandy shouted and a chorus of cheers erupted!

We handed out the water balloons to the gals and started the tossing. The first toss went fairly well with the guys catching all their balloons. Then we had the gals take a step back and then it was their turn to catch. Several guys took off their shirts while one guy took off everything except his jock strap! The idea being to try to distract the girls when they tried to catch their water balloons. That had everyone whistling and clapping!

Then the toss was made! Several gals missed with the balloons splattering them and everyone else in the near vicinity! The partner of the guy in the jock strap caught her balloon and gave him a wide grin! She started to take off her blouse and shorts and was quickly only in her bra and thong! Several other girls followed suit quickly!

The guys took a step backwards and prepared to catch their water balloons! One gal really got into it and took her bra off completely and started to rub her nipples! Then the balloons soared in the air! Needless to say that a number of the guys were watching her as she rubbed her nipples and missed their catches! Everyone was laughing hard and cheering! We were down to 7 couples with the score; guys 3 and gals 14!

Now it was the guy's turn to toss and the gals turn to catch. The gals took another step backwards while the guys quickly huddled. Then they quickly turned around and dropped their underwear revealing each of their erections! Each of them began stroking their hard cocks as we all starting laughing and cheering, then the call went out to toss their water balloons! None of the gals caught them! They were all too busy watching the guys as they played with their stiffies!

We all broke down and laughed so hard! As we all began to settle down and most people had put their clothes back on, I read off the score; "Ok! The score is now guys 10 and gals14!" A cheer went through the group!

"Our next contest will be the Balloon Blow Up! Gals will go first then the guys! Balloons must be blown up to be big enough so that it won't pass through this hole that we've cut out in this box!" And Sandy held up a box with a 6 inch hole cut in it's side.

"Total time will determine the winner. For those of you who may be really distracted, we'll give you a maximum time of 3 minutes!"

We had the gals line up and gave the balloons to their partners to hold. "On your marks! Get set! Go!" Sandy yelled, and off they went, huffing and puffing as fast as they could! Only the guys had started caressing their breasts and rubbing their pussies! Two guys had pulled down their partners' shorts and panties and had started to suck on their clits and finger their vagina's! It was hilarious and erotic at the same time! One gal just stood there as her partner tongued her until she was beet red and her time ran out! Of the 21 gals, only 8 of them were able to blow up their balloons under the three minute time limit. The rest max'd out time-wise!

Then it was the guys' turn! This time the gals huddled before hand to discuss their strategy and as they turned around, all of them took off their clothes! Several gals stuffed their balloons into their pussies, getting them thoroughly soaked in pussy juice making them slick and slippery! Then they took their places before their partners with balloons in hand and the contest started!

It was awesome! Every one of the gals quickly pulled down their partners' shorts and underwear and began giving them a blow job! None of the guys finished blowing up their balloons before time was called! I think one or two of them may have actually come in their partners' mouths! I wouldn't have been surprised considering how sexually charged the contest had become.

Sandy was thoroughly aroused herself! Her hard nipples poked through the bikini top that she wore. And each time she passed near me, she would give my hard cock a squeeze! If we hadn't had to keep score and keep the contestants in line, we'd probably be off in a corner somewhere fucking our brains out!

I yelled above the laughing and cheering, "Ok! The score is now guys 10, gals 22!" The girls were all cheering and guys were all laughing!

To ease the excitement, we decided to take a quick ten minute break. A lot of the guys and gals made a quick trip to the restrooms while others got something to drink and eat. Then we called everyone back together to begin the pie eating contest.

This time it was the guy's turn to start first. We lined up the guys all sitting on one side of the benches of the cafeteria tables. I placed one cream filled pie dish in front of each guy while Sandy read off the instructions.

"Listen up everyone! Ok, the object of this contest is to eat the whipped cream and pudding topping in order to get to a cookie that is under all of that. Time limits will again apply with the max time being three minutes again! Are you ready?"

As Sandy yelled the instructions out, she moved out of the way which allowed the gals to stand on the side of the tables. I could see many of the gals already stripping off all of their clothes and as Sandy yelled 'Go!', all of them jumped up on the table and placed their bare pussies on top of the cream pies! How could the guys resist? All of the guys shifted their pie eating enthusiasm to eating their partners' pussies!

I could see a lot of the gals really getting a thorough licking! Heads were thrown back and many of the gals began to moan in earnest! Sandy yelled 'time' at the end of three minutes however none of the guys stopped what they were doing. Every one of the guys continued to eat their partners' pussies until every one of the gals had an orgasm! After about ten minutes or so, the cafeteria hall was quiet as the couples recovered and cuddled with each other.

One gal took the opportunity to hoist her partner off his seat, stripped him, and made him sit on top of the table. She straddled his lap, then lowered her pussy onto his hard cock, then proceeded to fuck him senseless! Within a couple of minutes, several other couples were similarly occupied! I could see that we weren't going to get much attention for the next half hour or so and so I called a break.

As soon as I announced the break, Sandy grabbed my hand and led me into the kitchen. She stripped off her shorts, braced herself against a counter top and leaned forward, "God Tommy! I am so hot! I need you in me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried!

Whom was I to argue with my hot girlfriend! I was sporting a huge erection as well! I stripped off my clothes and was thrusting in and out of Sandy's pussy in a matter of seconds! She began to cry, "Tommy! Tommy! OOOHHHHH you make me feel so full! I love your hard dick! TOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEE!" she screamed as her orgasm hit! I probably trailed her orgasm by nanoseconds. I flooded her pussy with semen as I came!

I held her trembling body tightly to me as we slowly calmed down. "oh baby," she whispered, "that was so good......I love you......"

"I love you too, honey." I whispered back as I slowly rubbed her stomach and she rubbed her ass into my crotch.

We cleaned up after about five minutes and went back outside trying to get people more or less ready for the gals' turn at eating cream pies. As I made to get the cream and pudding pies out of the box that we had stored them in, one of our guys produced their own versions and handed them out to the guys. Unbeknownst to Sandy and I, they had made up their versions of the creampies only their pies sported a hole in the middle of the pan underneath all the whipped cream and pudding.

The guys were each holding a pie in front of their partners, who had by now, taken a seat along the line of cafeteria tables. One of the guys yelled out 'Let's do it!' and everyone dropped their shorts and climbed up on the tables in front of their partners. The girls were cheering and laughing as the guys each fitted their hard cocks through the hole in the cream pie so that it poked through.

As Sandy yelled 'GO!', each gal began to give their partners a blow job! Forget about the cream pie! This time, the contest ended up as a draw with no winners. Not a single contestant made it within the time limit!

And the gals didn't quit doing the guys when time was called. They kept on sucking and licking and stroking until all of them came! Wow! We had a bunch of very thankful guys after that round was done.

It was getting around to late afternoon so we figured we only had time for one more event considering how long it took to hold each contest as well as accommodate the after-event 'festivities'! So we gave everyone the opportunity to vote for the contest that they preferred. And the Three Legged race won.

Sandy got out the leg ties and handed them out to everyone. She came up with a couple of extra ties so she suggested that we might as well have some fun also. Why not? It's the last event and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. So we did.

As we took our place in the line up, we could see several couples trying to be imaginative as well as erotic at the same time. Most of them had tied opposing legs together in the traditional manner; left leg to right leg. One couple decided that they wanted to run the race in each other's arms so had joined themselves so that they would be facing each other as they ran.

I looked at Sandy and told her, "take off your clothes."

"What?!"

"Take off your clothes." I repeated.

"Why?"

"Cause we're going to really enjoy this race." I replied with a great big smile.

Sandy looked at me with an incredulous smile before she started to strip. My clothes had hit the ground already. When she was fully nude everyone decided that they were going to do the same thing and we were all nude in a few seconds. Everyone cheered and laughed!

I turned Sandy until she was facing away from me, then tied my right leg to her right leg and told her, "now we're going to really have a great run!" as I hugged her nude body to mine. She laughed and hugged me tightly as my erection lodged itself in her crotch.

I yelled out the starting sequence for the race, "Ok everyone ready?" To which everyone cheered and whistled! Then Sandy told me to wait a second. She stood on her tip toes, grabbed my erection and impaled herself on my cock. "I couldn't help myself, I need you in me." she said weakly as I filled her pussy. All I could say in reply was, "Oh damn you feel good."

There was a remarkable silence as we stood there however a quick glance around revealed the reason why it had become so quiet. Most of the couples had seen Sandy mount me and decided that they'd like to give it a try. Almost everyone was nude and almost everyone had a hard cock up a pussy! We could hear a couple of 'oh shit' and 'oh baby' along with a 'fuck me' thrown in here and there.

I continued the count down in the best voice I could muster. Considering that I was buried to the hilt in Sandy's warm and wet pussy, it was all I could do to croak out, "Get set, Go."

As we took one step, Sandy bounced a little on my erection, lodging my dick deeper in her. She tightened her pussy around my cock and took a quick breath. "Oh! So good!" she whispered.

As we took another step, Sandy bounced a little more and I must have moved in and out of her pussy in the process. As we moved towards the finish line, Sandy's breathing became hurried and her face and chest began to get flushed from her arousal.

I was having just as hard a time as Sandy was. Walking with my hard cock in her was causing me to stroke in and out of her pussy with each step. My angle of penetration meant that I was putting a lot of pressure on her g-spot and her vaginal ring was rubbing the top and bottom of my cock with each step. I tried as hard as I could to think of just putting one foot in front of the other to distract myself with little success.

We weren't even half way to the finish line when I couldn't take anymore and grabbed Sandy around her waist and laid her down on the ground! "Oh Yes!" she yelled as I stripped off our leg tie and began to plow her wet and juicy cunt as hard and as fast as I could! Sandy was yelling and screaming as she came within a couple of strokes. I came one of two thrusts later and filled her with my cum.

As we lay there in each others arms, my erection fading fast and our combined juices slowly leaking from her, it suddenly dawned on us that no one had finished the race. It seems that everyone had been similarly affected and there were couples strewn all over the race course; some hadn't even gotten off the starting line!

After a few more minutes, I helped Sandy to her feet and suggest that we go and clean up a bit before dinner and returned to our cabin to get a couple of towels, a change of clothes and soap and shampoo. We headed over to the showers and joined two other couples who were taking showers. Or at least they had started to take a shower. One couple was already fucking their brains out with the gal bent over and leaning against the wall of the shower room. Her guy was plowing her from behind, and we could see that they would be cumming at any moment. The other couple was wrapped up in a 69 on one of the benches in the shower room.

We showered quickly. I shampooed Sandy's hair for her and gave her a scalp massage in the process. She did the same for me and we both washed the other. It was invigorating to say the least! I think I was erect the entire time. But preferring a little privacy for our love making, we elected to defer our intimacy for another time and place. Besides, two other couples walked in as we left the shower room.

The Juniors had kitchen duty that evening and we figured that they probably could use some help. Sandy thought that some of them might be otherwise occupied so we got dressed and pitched in and helped to get dinner ready.

It was meant to be a simple affair; an outdoor bar-b-que of steaks, potatoes and grilled corn. But it sure tasted good. And everyone was hungry after our afternoon fun and games.

After we helped to clean up the kitchen, we took our sleeping bags with us as we left to find a quiet spot for ourselves. I also slipped the little jewelry box that I had picked up when I was at home over Christmas break into one of my pockets. I thought that the time might be right for us to make a long time commitment to each other some time that evening.

Sandy used a camp ground map to find a trail that would lead us up to an overlook. So we hiked up with our sleeping bags. The view from the overlook was very picturesque to say the least. The cabins and the surrounding forest looked as if it had been painted on a dark canvas. The dim moonlight was occasionally obscured by passing clouds.

We opened one of our sleeping bags fully and spread that out on the ground. The other bag was likewise opened and we used that to wrap around ourselves to keep the chill off of us. We sat next to each other, looking out over the camp grounds. Sandy leaned her head against my shoulder.

"Tom, I have to tell you something. I'm afraid of saying this because I've never said it before to anyone. And I don't really know how to say this so I might not say it the way I really want to say it." and she paused to collect her thoughts.

I waited for a few seconds while she pondered what to say next. Sandy's eyes were focused on the sleeping bag that we were sitting on. I could see the worry lines on her forehead. I've always thought that the best way to deal with difficult things was to meet them head on. So I told her, "Sandy, I think the best way to deal with difficult things is to just deal with them. So tell me, what's got you so worked up?"

"Ok. You asked for it." Sandy said as she tried to smile, but I could see the worry behind it.

She took a deep breath and sighed, "Tom, I love you. I do. Not the 'I love how you make love to me' type of love. Although I do. But to me, it's the 'I want you with me forever' type of love. I hope that I haven't scared you with that."

She looked into my face, worried that she might have blown me away with her statement. But her worried look disappeared as she saw my smile and heard what I had to say in return.

"You don't know how good I feel right now. Sandy, I love you with all of my heart. And it's the 'forever' kind of love too."

Sandy and I shared several long and passionate kisses before we paused to catch our collective breath. "Sandy, I think we need to get through school. That's important to both of our futures. But I want to commit myself to you right now. If you feel the same way, I would love to have you as my wife. Please marry me?"

Sandy pulled back suddenly and there was a moment of shock on her face, then extreme happiness with tears beginning to trickle from her eyes! "Oh Tom! Yes! Yes! I would be so happy to be your wife!" We hugged each other tightly and kissed repeatedly. Then I remembered the ring.

"Sandy, you may think this is weird but I've been thinking the same thing for a couple of months now. And I was thinking of asking you tonight to think about making our relationship a permanent one. So, ......" then I dug the jewelry box out of my pocket and opened it slowly in front of her.

Sandy gasped as the lid opened, allowing the diamond to catch the moonlight and sparkle with an iridescent blue light. It was a magical moment. I placed the box in her hands, then picked up the ring from where it was nestled. Taking her left hand in mine, I placed the ring at the tip of her finger and asked, "Sandy, will you be my wife?"

She was smiling and crying softly again as she whispered, "Tom, you have me forever." I slid the ring home and we embraced again.

A few minutes later as her emotions were under control, Sandy asked, "Tom, can we stay up here tonight? I'd like you to have me all night long and this is the perfect place for us."

We undressed each other slowly, kissing each newly exposed part of the other's body in the process. It was a celebration of our new commitment to each other, promising our love to each other.

Our lovemaking was a slow and tender mating. My cock stayed in her pussy almost the entire night. Even after cumming, I never really got so soft that I would slip out of her. Only after we had fallen asleep did my penis eventually fall out of Sandy's vagina.

The early morning sun woke me up first. I lay on my back with Sandy beside me, her arm and leg draped over my body, using my shoulder as her pillow. The gentle breeze softly whispered through the trees around us. The sun gradually warming us as it rose over the horizon.

When Sandy eventually woke, she stretched and rubbed her nakedness against mine. "I love how it feels to have your body against mine," she whispered. I caressed her slowly as I also savored the feeling of our closeness. Then without any preamble, we kissed deeply and made love once more.

---------------------------

Breakfast was a lazy affair. Sandy and I returned to camp around 7:30 or so and found our way to the cafeteria after we cleaned up a bit. The seniors had laid out a nice spread and we all enjoyed a nice leisurely meal. As we were finishing up, the president of Sandy's sorority came up to us and asked if we were going to have any sort of final announcements; and I agreed that we should. So I took Sandy's hand in mine and made our way to the front of the cafeteria.