First Appraisal Ch. 01

Story Info
The politics of power in the office.
2k words
4.06
18k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You call me into your office. I shut the door behind me and I see you dressed in a sharply lined suit jacket, drawn in tightly about your waist, a low-cut blouse that reveals your gorgeously plump cleavage, an asset that you use to your best advantage. You are wearing a short skirt which reveals your long, shapely legs. Finished with high heels, you are a sight to behold.

You tell me to sit. I sit down at the chair by your desk. I have a great view of your cleavage and you lean forward, knowing that it will cause me great difficulty to avoid gazing where I shouldn't be. I squirm a little in my seat.

"Rich," you say, "I've looked over the figures you emailed this morning. Frankly, I don't think you're going to make your target by year end. So, what am I to do with you?"

I gulp, knowing you're probably going to give me a warning.

"I'm confident of my ability to make the target," I respond. "I know I can perform this quarter, give me a chance to prove it."

You regard me coolly.

"Hmm, I'd be taking a big risk on you Rich."

Standing up, you slowly, languidly walk around your desk to my side - I can't take my eyes off you. You look down on me, appraising me thoughtfully, but I'm not sure what's going on behind your hard frown. Am I your prey, or am I going to get another chance - I cannot fathom.

"If I'm to take a risk on you, I need to be sure of your performance and, more importantly, your loyalty to me. Can I count on your loyalty?"

I look into your eyes and, amidst the coldness of your stare, I begin see a playful warmth. I stammer a response, "I'm willing to do whatever you tell me to."

You smile broadly, "Good, I like the sound of that! Now, stand up."

I stand at your command.

You drawl, "Obedience... I like that too... Now remove your jacket."

I look at you, puzzled, but your eyes brook no delay.

"Do as I say!" You command.

I shrug off my suit jacket and drop it onto the chair. Having taken my jacket off, you say, "I need your total obedience and commitment to this team. On your knees!"

I'm a little stunned and confused at your command but I dutifully drop to my knees. Resting your arse on the desk you point a foot at me and gesture, "Kiss it... kiss me."

Totally lost and bemused, not knowing if this was some cunning ruse to speed my departure or some other test, I begin to kiss your foot; first at the ankle and then over the strap of your shoes.

"Higher," you command.

I begin kissing your ankle and shin, sheathed in sheer nylon. I can't believe what I'm doing. Am I nuts? Just what the hell is going on here? Whatever is happening, I'm getting turned on and I can sense your triumph as you take pleasure in my obedience.

"More! Put some effort in boy!" You command.

I begin to kiss your feet and ankles fervently. I trace a line of kisses up your shin and you gesture with a flick of the leg, to encourage me higher. I kiss the globe of your knee, licking and nipping the nylon and then up your thigh. I get a rush of excitement and desire as you grip your skirt between your thumb and forefingers and hitch your skirt up higher, revealing the stocking tops and clips that bind them to the hidden suspender belt about your waist.

I can see the smoothest, softest skin of your inner thighs, your legs toned and supple. I'm melting at the thought of what this could be leading to but fearing that this is simply nothing more than a cruel game.

You drop a hand to the back of my head pushing it forward. I kiss your stockings from knee to the top, before opening my mouth and placing the tip of my tongue on your skin and gently licking your thighs. I lick higher and, releasing my head, you hitch your skirt higher and higher by the slightest of degrees, till I can peek at what I suddenly realise is your exposed vulva. I'd often imagined you in nothing but your underwear, so it was a delicious surprise to discover that you chose not to wear knickers. This discovery made my cock stiffen and begin to hammer against the fabric of my trousers.

You shuffle your bottom forward to the edge of the desk and swivel your hips to give me a better view and easier access to your pussy. It is so inviting, neatly trimmed dark hair above those sweet lips and the delicate hood of your clitoris. The barest trace of moisture about your labia give away how turned on you are and it makes me desperate to taste you.

I resist that temptation, however, wanting to make you wait. I nibble at the bare skin of your inner thighs. Nipping the skin and then licking it with the merest tip of my tongue, blowing my hot breath gently over your crotch. You fidget, enjoying my moves but impatient for your sex to be satiated by my caress. I move my head imperceptibly closer to your pussy and your breath pauses, waiting for my touch. I pause, just long enough to set a doubt in your mind, and then with one slow, languorous flick of my head I bring my mouth gently to your lips and kiss your vulva; a brush of my lips, the gentlest trace of my tongue on your clitoris. I back away an inch as you shudder with pleasure.

I return to your pussy with renewed vigour; my tongue lashes against your labia, tracing a slick line of saliva around and around. I slip my tongue between your lips and into your vagina, wet and hot. You gasp slightly and grip my head from behind, pushing, grinding my mouth against your sex.

My hands slide to your thighs and I push gently, Opening your legs wider and wider. My cock is begging for release, hammering against my fly.

You release your grip on my head. "It's time to perform for me... Don't disappoint!" You order.

I stand, my trousers bulging with my throbbing cock pushing for release. You quickly undo my belt, sliding your hands round my hips and pull my shirt out. Your hands feel the hardness of my stomach as I undo my fly and drop my trousers to the floor. You quickly hook your thumbs around the waistband of my pants and yank them down, my cock springing up and pointing towards you. You grab it in one of your perfectly manicured hands, pulling it towards you before reversing the stroke, rolling my foreskin back over to reveal the swelling tip of its glans. My cock pulses hard in response, glistening at the tip. You pull on it, bringing it closer to your delicious cunt.

With one hand on my cock, the other arm around my waist, your hand grasping a buttock, you guide my cock eagerly between your parted lips and into your vagina.

You feel good and as you gasp in delight, my head is momentarily dizzy as I revisit the moments that have led to this. How the fuck am I fucking you?!

My mind turns quickly to the task at hand. I certainly don't want to disappoint you as I begin to think less in terms of end of year bonuses and more in terms of incremental benefits throughout the financial calendar.

I complete the act of penetration by thrusting the remaining inches of my cock deep into your pussy - you groan with delight as my shaft delves deeply into you. I corkscrew my hips, crunching my abdominals tight as I push my cock inwards and upwards to your sweetest spot. Your hands cling to my arse tightly, your scarlet varnished nails digging into my flesh like little daggers.

"Mmm, that's good," you say as my cock pumps into you. I vary the depth and angles of my thrusts, sometimes quick, sometimes shallow, sometimes slow, languid and deep. "Those figures you quoted this morning are looking more convincing as time goes on."

You're looking at my body, your eyes roving downwards to watch my hips and stomach move and my cock, slick with your juices, teasing, stretching and satisfying your greedy sex. I like your approval and seek to satisfy you fully.

Your hands release my buttocks, pushing me back slightly. My cock slips from you and you slip your bottom off the desk and you turn around.

You push your delightfully pert bottom into view, hitching your skirt about your waist and pushing you rear out.

"Get to it office boy!" You sternly shout, but the wicked glint in your eye, betrays your pleasure. I hold your waist and push my cock towards your vulva, tipping my weight off my heels and onto the balls of my feet. With a tight angle I guide my cock into your pussy and feel your muscles contracting around it.

I slide my hand up your back, over your hips and up to your breasts. I feel your hard nipples through the fabric of your bra. I cup your breasts in my hands as I begin to thrust deeply into you from behind.

Your sighs of pleasure are increasing in volume and in frequency. Your hips are grinding with each thrust, your pussy taking my cock whole with each stroke. I push harder with each stroke, the tip of my cock reaching the tightest, sweetest spot of your vagina. Each stroke becoming more urgent, I feel the excitement building in you. You groans are higher in pitch, longer in duration and your pussy is beginning to pulse as it is ravaged by my cock. You begin to shake a little, your breath heaving as you begin to orgasm. A wave of ecstasy engulfs you as I thrust harder. You yell at each thrust, your pussy gripping and releasing as your orgasm spreads and continues, from your cunt to your toes.

I'm groaning with each move now; the thrill of wanting to burst cum from my cock and into your beautiful body is taking over and my cock is throbbing hard inside your contracting vagina. Your hips grind furiously, your arse banging against my torso as my thrusts become deeper and longer.

I gasp hard, convulsing, surprised by the urgency of my orgasm. I spunk great globs of cum deep into your pussy. Each subsequent stroke oozes cum into your delightfully tight hole. I slow my pace as the stream of spunk lessens and I gasp for air.

"Mmm, I think you're going to do fine," you say as I withdraw my cock from your body, "so long as you keep that level of performance up."

You turn your head to face me, smiling and I don't think there's an employee more grateful for their boss's approval than me. I watch my cum slipping down your leg and your fingers slip downwards to trace the line. You seem pleased.

"Now, back to work," you declare. "You need to finish those reports before the end of the day! After that, we'll have another performance review and we'll need to see how you fit in with the rest of the office, won't we girls?"

Momentarily confused, I turn to follow her gaze to the door of her office. Watching from there, I see Claire, Penny and Dominique, the other women from my office. I realise from their mischievous smiles that they've been there awhile. It suddenly dawns on me that I've landed a job in probably the best office in the world.

The end.... for now.

*

I'd like to thank TheSometimesGoddess for proofreading my story - I'd been struggling to get the punctuation right and she has been most helpful in sorting me out. Her criticism has been really useful and positive, so I'd like to dedicate this story to her.