First Baptist Bible Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still wearing the ski mask, I lean down and whisper in her ear, "Don't worry about Ted, I'll take care of him. He won't bother you any more. I'll let you know when I need your services again. You'll get a message from me -- call me "Wulfwinter".

With that, I grab the camera and blanket, slip out the door, down the stairwell and out a side door to my car in the back. I pull my car around to the front and park near my wife's SUV and quickly change shirts and sportcoat.

I dash into Church and slide in next to my lovely wife and softly say, "Sorry, hun. Work was a bear today, did I miss much?"

I look to the front and see several penitent Christians on their knees praying during what looks to be a very successful alter call.

Sighing deeply, I squeeze my wife's thigh and whisper, "Must have been quite a sermon, sorry I missed it."

The End of Part One

12