First Bi Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting a little bit more concentration into the task ahead of me, I deepened my stroke (at both ends), and the next time the head of his cock brushed against my tongue, I thrust forward, and found that once the head was past that point, the gag reflex lessened enormously. With just a little bit more effort, my nose was buried in his pubes, and there was no more left to swallow.

"Holy crap!" said Mark, and everyone stopped to look. I backed off of him, looked over at Juanita and Helen and said "impossible? I don't think so!"

A few more strokes (maybe 10 or 20? I lost count) And his cock swelled a bit and erupted an enormous jet of cum into my mouth. Though I was aware it would happen, I was not completely ready, and I backed off and let the next spurt hit me in the face before I went down and took the last few spurts into my mouth. The event was so erotic that I felt my own muscles clench and I came deep inside of Helen, and later Mark told me that he felt lucky I didn't bite his cock clean off in my orgasm.

Helen leaned into me and we kissed deeply, swapping Mark's cum (which I hadn't swallowed), and then she and Juanita cleaned the cum off of my face. When she pulled off of me, she had a strange look on her face, and so I said "what the hell" and went down on her and cleaned my own cum out of her pussy.

After that, I sucked every cock in the room and fucked Juanita.

Several months later I got seriously involved with a woman, and didn't speak to Don for a couple of years. The next time I tried his phone, it had been disconnected, and when I checked, I found that he'd died of a coronary some months before. I've never had an experience like that before, but someday I'd like to see if I can top it.

Anybody want to help?

12