First Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently Raven nipped the soft flesh between her teeth and without intending to hurt the girl one of her razor sharp fangs sliced deep into the tender lip making the girl cry out ecstatically into her mouth. As the first small spurt of blood washed over Raven's taste buds her whole body began to convulse wildly. She fell backwards twitching onto the marble floor as her whole nervous system erupted in an electric overload. A sensation akin to the most powerful orgasm imaginable but excitedly more exotic engulfed her as she lay helpless on the floor.

Gathering her senses quickly she rose and returned to stand over the prostrate girl, she wanted more. As their eyes met she saw the fleeting flash of terror in the blue eyes before they locked upon hers. Katrina's gaze softened from one of abject terror to adoration in an instant, as Raven stooped they closed and obligingly the girl exposed her pale throat to her. At the sight of the red haired girl's delicate pale arched throat Raven was drawn like a moth to a flame and trembling with anticipation her red lips kissed the hot skin of her victim's throat.

Things had slipped beyond her control long ago, the demonic lust roaring within her easily vanquished the pitiful misgivings her fading mortal soul had about taking the girl's life. Instinctively her trembling lips and tongue sought out the engorged pulsing jugular that throbbed beneath her victim's excited creamy flesh. The girl's moans and sighs of ecstasy further spurred her on as her lips clamped down and her teeth sank easily into the yielding flesh. The girl cried out aloud lost in an unbelievably pleasurable oblivion of her own as the first spurt of her hot rich blood squirted into Raven's eager mouth.

Gripping her willing victim more and more firmly in her long talons Raven's senses reeled as she greedily swallowed the hot intoxicating blood. It pumped in wave after wave from the wound she had inflicted. Her feasting was sloppy blood spouted and spilled from the wound messily bathing everything in its slippery film. Finally, gorged she broke away looking down on the smiling whitening face of the weak girl.

Raven bent to kiss the pale bloodless lips tenderly and was surprised to feel the eager response from the dying girl as she kissed her back passionately. The intensity of the girl's passion mashed their mouths together cutting Raven's lips against her own fangs as they kissed. Feeling the girl convulse as their mixed life-forces ran into her mouth Raven allowed a small amount of blood to flow and the fading girl swallowed it readily. Seconds later Raven felt the girl's ragged breath falter and with a pathetic whimper she suddenly stilled and grew heavy in her arms.

A small tear welled in her eye as she rose from the still girl sorrowfully realising that she had taken the girl's life and also knowing she could never return to the innocent young girl from what she herself had become. Dismissing the last vestige of her previous self Raven desired to enjoy her new found power and eyed the throng around her seeking the pretty blonde girls that had first fired her hunger. Her thirst for blood was sated but the fire that burnt inside lusted for further satisfaction. Her keen vision scoured the crowd and locked on the twins.

"Bring them to me!" she demanded as she spied the girls amongst the throng, "now!"

The girls were dragged down without delay, it was clear they were terrified, she beckoned them closer enjoying their fear as much as she had relished the late Katrina's arousal. They drew close holding one another for comfort, she found it highly amusing to torment them before taking them. There was some malevolent edge to her power that she must learn to control but for now she wanted to play with her newfound force.

"You!" she hissed at one of them, "come here girl!"

"Yes, Goddess," the girl whimpered as she approached, she knew she had no choice.

Raven drank in the girl's growing terror eagerly as she approached her. She took hold of the girl drawing her the final few feet to her. The girls terror filled blue eyes stared at her as Raven forced the girl down to her knees without speaking. As the blonde set to work eating her out Raven beckoned the other trembling girl closer.

"You are to clear that dead girl from the altar, do you understand slave?"

"Yes Goddess, I understand you fully," the girl whimpered terrified.

"Good, for when you have done so I want you to do something else for me!"

"Of course Goddess anything you desire."

"Take her place!"

"No Goddess please!" the girl wailed terrified.

"You will do as I demand slave," Raven hissed pulling the other girl that had been pleasuring her to her feet roughly, "or I will feast on your sister here then I will kill you in the most painful slow way I can imagine!"

The girl scuttled tearfully away to attend to her task and Raven released the other girl pushing her after her sister. She watched the pair of them unfastening the dead girl's bonds then go to lift her from the blood spattered slab. As they took the weight the corpse moaned and twitched as life returned to her inanimate form. Lien dashed across to the altar excitedly attending the supposedly dead girl. She called over assistance, several people responded and eventually took the girl away. The chamber was abruptly all buzzing with chatter and cries of wonderment as Lien declared it a miracle. Amazed at the unbelievable occurrence herself Raven dismissed the girls who thankfully scuttled away she swept from the chamber feeling suddenly very tired and bewildered as the demonic energy waned and allowed rational thought to return.

She consulted with her father and Lien about the incident amongst everything else that had occurred over the past incredible few hours. Apparently if she were to believe them her blood had revitalised the dying girls life binding her for ever to Raven making her a dependant weak form of the powerful creature that Raven was turning into. Raven had a friend and dependant that would care and love her for as long as she lived!

12