First Came Grandma Ch. 02

Story Info
A son learns his mother also has a secret.
5.4k words
4.62
84.1k
89
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

Mom Shares Her Own Secret!

I got home about 11:30. Mom was already up and about. I kissed her cheek like I always do in the morning. But she looked at me a bit funny before turning away.

"Would you like some breakfast? Or did grandma already feed you?"

I smiled at her back. Grandma had fed me alright! I woke up to her sucking my hard dick and she laid her hot dripping pussy right on top of my hungry mouth. I tongued her to a crying climax before fucking her pussy again. We must have woke and fucked about 5 times during the night!

"No mom! Grandma made me a big breakfast before I left. She said that it was her way of showing me how much she appreciated my help around the house. I promised her that I would come by often and do whatever needed doing. She told me to thank you for letting me do it!"

Mom looked at me again and I felt a bit strange. I almost squirmed in my chair. It was as if she knew what had taken place with grandma and me. I hurried and changed the subject asking her what needed to be done today. She said that it was time to change out the bed sheets and clean out the garage.

When mom came out, I was a bit shocked. She wore a pair of tight cutoff jeans and a shirt that was tied just below her tits. Mom is a small woman, but she has a great body! Nice tits and a sweet round ass. She is pretty enough to stop traffic and I have seen many a man turn and watch her walking down the street.

Mom is always been a bit conservative about her dress. And I had never seen her in a pair of cutoffs before. She saw me looking at her. "Close your mouth Roy! Honestly! You would think that you have never seen me in cleanup clothes before!"

I looked mom up and down. After what grandma had told me about dad being more forceful with her, I saw her in a whole new light! And seeing how those jeans hugged her small round ass, I grew hot just thinking about dad fucking her there.

Mom looked at me and smiled. I know that she must have seen the growing bulge in my pants. I turned quickly and gathered up my stuff. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

The cold water made me almost yell out, but did nothing for my growing hardon. I grabbed the bar of soap and rubbed the throbbing shaft. "Damn! First grandma and now I had the hots for my mom! What kind of pervert was I turning into?" I said those words out loud but not loud enough for mom to hear me.

A few minutes later and about a quart of cum shorter, I came out of the bathroom. I walked into my room and the sight that hit me started me all over again.

Mom was bent over my bed fixing my sheets. She was facing me as I came in the room and I could clearly see that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her dark tits were hanging down and I could see her even darker nipples swing as she moved.

I think I may have groaned thinking the thoughts that I was, as I looked at her. Mom looked up at me and smiled. "And just what are you looking so stunned at young man?"

I laughed, trying to hide my embarrassment at being caught eyeing my mom's tits. "Oh just the prettiest woman in the world! I swear mom! I've never seen you dressed like this and I have to say, I would never allow you to walk pass the front door looking as hot as you do!"

Mom laughed! "Roy! You're not supposed to say things like that to your mother! Even if they do make her feel like a young woman again! I swear! You are your father's son. He would come in from helping grandma and he would say some of the nicest things to me. I think that woman made him appreciate me even more than he already did. I guess that's why I always encouraged him to go and spend time with her."

Hearing mom say those words made me conscious about what my dad and grandma would do. And what I had done to my grandma earlier. And I felt my hardon shrivel down to nothing! Mom went back to making the bed. Then she went around the room fussing as she picked up all the things I left lying around on the floor.

But each time she would bend over, I could see the seam of her cutoffs pressing between the cheeks of her pert round ass. When she turned to look at me, I could see how swollen her pussy lips had become. The seam cut them down the center and she had two swollen mounds, one on each side.

I grabbed up the dirty sheets and pillowcases and headed to the washer. I swear I could hear a soft chuckle coming from mom as I walked out the door. I began to wonder if she knew what had happened and was teasing me.

We were halfway through cleaning the garage. It was hot dirty work and we were both soaked in sweat. Mom's wet blouse did nothing to hide her round tits. Nor did she try to hide the fact that her nipples were hard and poking out. And when I looked at the crotch of her cutoffs, I could clearly see that she had a growing wet stain.

We were sitting in the kitchen drinking lemonade. I love mom's lemonade! She took an ice cube and ran it over her forehead then around her neck. "That was hot work baby! I fell like I need to take a cold shower just to cool down!"

I looked at her rubbing the ice cube over her throat and right above her tits. "Yea!" I said with a shaky voice. I couldn't take my eyes off her hand. I wished she would slide that ice cube right down to her tits and rub it over her nipples. My dick was growing harder and I was real glad that I was sitting so she couldn't see me.

The pitcher was sitting over on the island. "Roy! Get momma another glass of lemonade please!" Damn! I had to get up. And when I did, there would be no hiding my hardon! Mom was looking directly at me. And she had the strangest look on her face. She was flushed and I could see a slight sheen of sweat on her face.

I got up and her eyes seemed to lock onto my groin. Mom saw my hard dick poking at my pants. She laughed. "Did hard work make you have a hardon? Or are you sitting there having sexy thoughts about your own mom?"

I looked at her. "Mom! I'm having a hard time seeing you as my mom when you're dressed so hot! I haven't been able to take my eyes off you all day! I've never seen you look like this and I admit, it's a bit much!"

Mom looked crestfallen! She bent her head and looked down. "Ok Roy! I'll take a shower and change into one of my old lady housecoats. I just thought that you would like to see how your mom could look good! I used to dress like this for your dad when you weren't around sometimes. I thought you might like it too."

Mom got up and I swear she was crying. I felt like a real shit head! Mom left the table and walked into her room and closed the door. Feeling like a real asshole, I got up and followed her. I walked into her room without knocking and found her on the bed crying.

"Mom? I'm sorry! I think that you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen. It's just that seeing you like that, I couldn't help the thoughts I was having. And I didn't want you to think that I was some kind of pervert getting turned on thinking about having sex with his mom."

Mom turned and looked at me. "Roy! I know about your dad and grandma! And you had that same satisfied look on your face when you walked in. Are you replacing your dad in her bed?"

I was shocked! "You knew? Did dad know that you knew? Did grandma? Mom! What did you think about it? I mean, dad, your husband, was having sex with his own mother! Didn't that hurt you?"

Mom patted the mattress next to her and I sat down. Mom sniffed back tears and leaned against me. I could feel the heat from her body and squirmed. Sitting how she was, I could see her nipples as I looked down her blouse. Mom had her face buried against my chest.

"Roy! Your dad was spending a lot of time over at your grandma's house. And sometimes when he would come home, he would act like a man starving for sex. I just knew that he was seeing some other woman on the side and was fucking me out of guilt.

One day I walked over to grandma's house to see if he was there or had went somewhere else just telling me he was going there. I peeked thru the window and saw them. He had your grandma bent over the arm of the couch. He was fucking her in the ass, and she was loving it. I could hear the nasty words of encouragement she was giving him. And the things he was saying to her. She was his fuck toy! His personal slut!

I was shocked at first. I came home and cried not knowing what I should do. But then I got to thinking. He wasn't raping her! He was giving her what she obviously wanted. And he was being more attentive to me in the bargain!

I don't know! I started getting turned on thinking about him fucking his mom. I could see and hear them in my mind and I grew hot thinking about it. I wanted to go back and watch some more.

I ended up sitting on this bed, working my fingers in and out of my pussy thinking about them fucking. I even thought about me joining them. But I knew that it would have killed your dad to find out that I knew. So it became my secret. I would sneak over and peek at them.

God! He would use that woman so! And she loved every bit of it! Then when he would come home, I would be so hot and horny, I would practically tease him till he raped me. He even fucked me in the ass one night after getting me nice and relaxed with wine.

God it hurt at first. Then I got really turned on to it. He was fucking me just like he fucked his mom and I was imagining him fucking me in front of her. Just the thought of her watching me get fucked would make me cum.

I wanted to tease you Roy! I kn0o0w that that makes me a real pervert! A mom who wants her son to fuck her after she knows that he's fucking his own grandma! But I feel like I am the one left out. She had her husband and when he died, she had your father. Now he's dead and she has you. But I don't have anyone!"

Mom began to cry again and his time she sobbed deep and hard. I was caught between being turned on and embarrassed that she knew that I had fucked my own grandma! I put my arm around mom's shoulder. I hugged her tight to me.

"Mom! I didn't start out trying to fuck grandma! She practically forced herself on me. She teased me until I couldn't think of anything but fucking her. She told me about granddad and dad. I admit, she got me worked up enough that I wanted to fuck her every which a way! But I have a secret to tell you too!

I have always had the hots for you! I've fantasized about you since I was a kid! Mom, you have no idea how many loads I've shot calling out your name. I may be fucking grandma, but it was you I really wanted to fuck! And seeing you today, all I could think about was making love to you. That's right! I said making love. I don't want to just fuck you like I do grandma! I want to make slow passionate love to you. I want to show you that I love you just as much as dad did!"

Mom looked up at me. "Oh Roy! Do you mean it? Do you really mean that you want to make love to me? You don't think me some dirty pervert for wanting my own son to fuck me? Oh baby! Next to your dad, I love you more than anything!"

I tilted mom's head up to look at me. Then I bent down and kissed her. Mom moaned as her tongue pushed between my lips. We tongue wrestled for about five minutes. Both our hands roamed over each other's bodies. I felt mom rubbing and stroking my hard dick thru my pants. And I rubbed and caressed her tits and rubbed her mound thru her pants.

Breathing hard, we stripped off our clothes. My first look at mom naked almost made me cum right then and there! Damn but she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. None of the young girls I had fucked could compare with her beauty.

Mom looked at my naked body. "You're so much like your dad! Sometimes I would sneak in your room at night and just watch you sleep. Sometimes you would have a hardon and it took everything I had not to reach out and touch you. Oh Roy!"

Mom came to me and we kissed as I slid back on the bed. Mom climbed me and was straddling my hips. I watched her face as she reached down and grasped my hard dick.

"I think you're even bigger than your dad was! Let me do it this time. It's been awhile since I had a dick in me."

Mom sank slowly down on me. If I thought that grandma's pussy felt good, mom's cunt felt like heaven! She was much tighter than grandma was. I watched her screw her face up, as she slowly sank my dick up her cunt.

She had her head thrown back and her eyes closed. Her mouth was open and she was breathing slow but deep as she felt the head spread her cunt open. "Oh yea! You're bigger than your dad!"

I wanted to grab her and pull her down hard! But this was mom's show. And I was determined to let her control it. Mom eased down breathing fast thru her mouth. Then she moaned as she took every inch. She sat there for a bit just moaning but not moving. Then she looked at me.

"Is my pussy as good as grandma's? Will you want to fuck me as much as you want to fuck her? Will I have to wait for you like I had to wait for your dad? I don't want to be a second fuck like I had to be for them. I want to be the one you come to first!"

Mom began to slowly move her hips up and down. It felt like her cunt was pulling my skin off each time she lifted up. I made up my mind on one thing right there and then.

I grabbed her and pulled her down to me. I kissed her hard. "No mom! You will never come second in my life! You will be the woman that I want always! Your pussy will be the one that I wake up to and go to sleep with almost every night from now on."

I started fucking my hips up to meet her down slide. Mom groaned and her eyes locked on mine. "Roy! I'll be whatever you want me to be! No matter what you do to your grandma, you can do the same things to me! In my mouth! In my ass! In my cunt! Anything baby! Anything!"

Mom was humping her pussy hard and I knew that she was getting close to Cumming. I grabbed her and whipped her over onto her back. But I didn't pull my dick out. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and began to fuck her in earnest!

"You're mine now mom! Grandma will be the one that waits for me to finish with you before I fuck her. And I'm gonna have you both! She is gonna know that I'm fucking you and you will know when I'm fucking her! I will fuck you both together! I will even have you two making love to each other while I watch. There will be no secrets between the three of us."

Mom cried out. "Roy! I'm Cumming baby! Oh Roy! Fuck me hard! Make me scream! Tear my pussy you big motherfucker!"

I tried to comply! I fucked mom harder than I ever fucked in my life. I was ramming my dick in her so hard I could feel my balls slapping hard against her tight round ass. I know that I wanted to make love to her. But this first time, it was pure animal lust!

I couldn't seem to get enough of my mom's pussy. I felt her cum hard! Her juice flooded my dick and balls. But try as I might, I couldn't make myself cum. I pulled out of mom and dropped to the floor. I didn't just eat mom's pussy I devoured it! I sucked and licked and tongue-fucked her until she begged me to stop and let her rest.

We lay on the bed, on our backs trying to catch our breath. Mom turned to me and kissed me. "I love you Roy! I love you just as much as I loved your father! And it's ok with me if you go over and fuck grandma! But please baby! I beg you! Don't neglect me like your dad did."

I looked into mom's eyes. I could see the years of hurt she endured knowing that she had to wait til her husband finished fucking his mother before he would come and take care of her needs. I was determined not to make the same mistake.

I kissed mom quick and then pulling her up, directed her into the bathroom. We took our first shower together as lovers. I washed her so gentle and slow. And she did the same thing to me. By the time we came out, both of us wanted each other again.

Dripping wet, not even taking time to towel dry, I led her to the bed. This time it was slow and gentle. I made love to my mom! And I never once thought about fucking grandma while I did it!

This time, when I felt the climax building within me, I knew that it would be the best one I had ever had. Mom must have felt it too, because she wrapped her short legs around me and humped her pussy up at me for all she was worth.

"Oh Roy! Oh baby! It's gonna happen! Come with me this time! Oh baby! Give momma your love! Give me your cum! Give me your dick!" And I did! And when it hit, we both screamed out our pleasure. We woke up an hour later. Mom looked at me and I have never seen such love in her eyes. All I could do was hold her and kiss her gently.

I lay mom back down and looked at her. "Damn mom! You are gorgeous! And I never felt anything like that before." I bent my head and my tongue began to trace the dark circle that surrounded her nipple. Mom moaned and I felt her hand stroking my head.

"Oh Roy! Oh baby that feels so damn good! Does my pussy feel as good as grandma's pussy does?"

I looked at mom. That was not a question that I wanted to answer. "Does my dick feel as good as dad's dick felt?"

Mom looked at me intently. Then she began to laugh. "Touché! Ok Roy, I won't ask you to compare me with your grandmother. But I do want to know how you ended up fucking her. You said that she seduced you. I find that hard to believe."

I propped myself up on mom's pillows. Then pulled her into my arms. She felt so comfortable lying against me the way she was. And her hand went immediately to my soft dick and began to slowly stroke the skin.

I told mom about finding grandma's toys. Then, about her coming into the bathroom while I was taking a shower. I told her how I watched grandma's pussy as she sat there and peed. I said that watching and hearing her made me hard. By the time I finished telling her about how grandma had sucked the cum from my hard dick, I was hard. Mom's hands felt so soft as she stroked me.

"Keep talking! I want to know everything baby." Saying those words, mom bent her head and I gasped as her tongue licked the head of my dripping dick. As I continued to tell mom about my first fuck with my grandma, she became more and more excited.

"So you got hard watching your grandma's pussy while she sat and pissed in front of you! Does the idea of watching a woman pee turn you on Roy? Would you like to watch while I peed? Would that make you want to fuck me too?"

I laughed as my hand found her hard nipple. I tweaked it and mom gasped. "I don't need to watch you pee to get hard! Just looking at you makes me hard. It always did. And now that I have made love to you, I intend to stay hard around you all the time. I will never get tired of fucking you."

Mom looked at me. "Yes! But does the idea of watching me pee excite you?"

Roy looked into his mother's eye. She was asking him a lot more then her words implied. And he guessed that she wanted an answer. His hand rubbed down her side, over her hip and down along her leg. Then he brought it up along the inside of her thigh until his finger slipped into her cunt. She was soaking wet.

I slid my finger deep into mom's juicy cunt. My thumb began to stroke her hard clit. Mom moaned, then pushed her mouth hard down on my throbbing dick. This time I felt her take it deep in her throat.

"Oh fuck mom! I can feel you taking me deep in your throat. Suck it! Take all that hard dick!" I put my hand on mom's head and pushed her down even more. She tensed just a bit, then moaned and I felt my dick slide in even deeper.

If I kept letting her deep-throat me, I wouldn't last 10 more seconds. I pulled her head up hard. Mom was gulping in air, but her eyes were glassy. I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. Pulling her up until she straddled my hips, I eased her down on my dick.

Mom moaned and wiggled her ass until I was completely planted in her hot cunt. "Don't move Roy! Please don't move?" I sat still, feeling her muscles milking up and down my dick. It was hard to hold back, and I was straining not to cum.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers
12