First-Class Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, they stopped and she pulled herself up to lay next to him, leaning on one elbow to offer the boy a swinging tit to suckle. He did so slowly, intently, the sucking sound the only nose above the low thrum of the engine. She lifted her foot to press against his empty balls, his dick finally gone soft.

They both noticed the sun's first rays coming around the bottom edge of the drawn window shade and looked at each other, smiling. Wordlessly, Deidre sat up, gathering herself, pulling her shorts and t-shirt back on as Bryan wiggled into his gym shorts that lay on the floor at their feet.

"Time to go," she said in a whisper. "Sun is coming up, people will be waking, ready for breakfast."

He nodded, crawling over her to stand next to her seat, a satisfied look on his face, a look mixed with sadness.

"We had a wonderful time, Bryan, and I thank you for making this the most...well, interesting flight I have ever experienced," Deidre said gently as she stood up, face to face with her young sexual friend, hugging him close and then pulling back to kiss him briefly on the lips. "I trust that every woman you ever have from now on will benefit from what you've learned tonight."

He smiled and turned to walk away. She stopped him. He turned as she retrieved her black socks from the jumbled blanket on her bed. She walked to him, smiling, watching him watch her ball them up, push them down the front of her shorts and wipe. She pulled them out. They glistened with the fruits of them both. She held the socks in her hand and up to his face. He closed his eyes, savoring the scent.

"A souvenir," she laughed quietly, "in case you forget me."

He took the socks, looking into her eyes, starting to speak. She held a finger to his lips.

"Go," she said softly. "And remember."

He backed through the curtain, into the dull murmur of coach where people were waking, eyes on hers. He was gone. She curled up on her bed, pulling up the shade, looking into the first light of new day.