First Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill elbowed Woody in the ribs for fun, reminding him of their misfortune with petroleum jelly so many years ago.

"Hey," he protested. "I was young and stupid, what can I say?" Jill told them the story of how their twins were conceived. They all laughed, even Woody, and the Millers assured them there were no petroleum based lubes there.

"And the box in the middle has every type of sex toy you might need or want to use," Alexa added. "Vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, nipple clamps, strap-ons, handcuffs, you name it. It's probably there!"

Oren and Woody talked sports and Jill and Alexa talked fashion as the two couples got to know each other better. Vivian and Richard brought a dish of fresh strawberries and refilled their champagne, and Woody and Jill began to relax in this new experience.

"Alexa, I have to ask you," Jill said, and she cleared her throat. "What is going to happen tonight?" The champagne and berries were sweet and tangy and her lips were tingling.

"Honestly, Jill, we don't really know exactly."

"You see," Oren piped in, "Every party is different. We never know what our illustrious emcees have planned."

"It's all part of the excitement," Alexa said. "Knowing, but not knowing." Her mouth turned up in a sultry smile, she winked at Jill, and pursed her crimson lips in a kiss aimed toward Woody. "You know?"

There was an awkward moment, and then Oren leaned over and kissed his wife. Woody and Jill watched as their kiss heated up. Alexa's tongue traced Oren's lips, and he responded in kind. They took turns sucking each other's tongues into their mouths, and then finished with their lips locked together in a deep kiss. Jill reached under the table and took Woody's hand and squeezed it hard. They looked at each other, wondering if they were supposed to follow suit. Oren sensed their confusion and broke off his kiss.

"You don't need to do exactly what we do tonight," he said. "If you feel like kissing, go right ahead. When the party officially starts, we'll have to do what the emcees tell us." He nodded at them, smiled and went back to devouring his wife's mouth.

*************

Woody and Jill looked around the room. There were two couples at each table. Some had four women, some four men, and some like their table. At the next table, Jill saw a handsome man put a strawberry in his mouth and feed it to another gorgeous man sitting next to him. She watched as they nibbled the fruit and then kissed as it disappeared between them. On the other side of the room was a table of four women. Two of them were giggling as they watched the other two, whose faces were buried in each other's necks and were kissing and licking each other with abandon.

Jill squeezed Woody's hand harder. They exchanged a look, and then kissed. It was soft, sensual and tentative at first, and then Jill swirled her tongue into Woody's mouth. Woody responded in kind, and their tongues played back and forth, tasting each other. When they pulled apart, they saw Oren and Alexa cheek-to-cheek, watching them with great interest.

"Jill?" Alexa asked. "Sometimes the best way to get comfortable with whether you'll enjoy swinging is to start small. Would you mind if I kissed your husband?" She smiled and licked her lips, and her question hung in the air for a moment. Woody squeezed Jill's hand again.

"Well," Jill began. "I guess that's one way to find out how I'm going to feel." She looked into Woody's eyes, and the look on his face was an odd mixture of curiosity, fear and lust all rolled into one. Jill didn't realize it but she had the same look on her face.

"Kiss her, Woody," Jill said. "It's OK. I want to see if I'm going to be able to go through with this, watching you with another woman." Woody's mouth went dry as Alexa stood and slid her chair next to Woody, wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in to put her lips on Woody's. She traced her tongue around Woody's lips, as she'd done to her husband earlier. She made sure she held Woody's head so Jill could see what was happening. Her tongue darted in and out of Woody's opened lips, and he enjoyed the feeling of a strange woman's tongue seeking his, and finding it. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled their mouths hard together and she began to kiss Woody like Jill had never kissed him.

Jill looked at her husband's mouth being devoured by Alexa's expert tongue and lips, and she felt a twinge between her legs and butterflies in her stomach. She watched as if she was seeing a movie, and she realized the sight before her was more than okay. She was getting turned on watching her husband with another woman.

"She's a good kisser," Oren said. "I think they're enjoying themselves, don't you?" He took Jill's hand in his and put his other hand on top. "Woody, would you mind if I kissed Jill?"

Woody managed a muffled 'uh-huh' as he looked at Jill and gave her a slight nod. Oren moved next to Jill and put his arm around her and leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. His cologne was spicy and sweet and his lips were warm and soft, and Jill turned her head and their lips met. Their kiss was soft at first. Oren was seducing her with his lips and tongue, and when he ran the tip of his tongue along the inside of Jill's lips, she flicked his tongue with hers. Every touch of his tongue inside her mouth made her insides flutter, and made her feel the sweet, familiar itch deep inside.

Jill looked over at Woody and watched him responding to Alexa's sultry mouth, feeling Oren's lips and tongue ministering to her own mouth. Woody opened his eyes and saw Jill watching him. He was mesmerized by the feeling of this gorgeous woman's kiss, and he felt his own familiar growing twinge as he watched Jill's tongue dance with Oren's. Vivian and Richard arrived at the table and interrupted the two couples.

"I see you've started breaking them in, Mr. Miller," Richard said. All four of them stopped and looked at Richard and Vivian and offered sheepish smiles all around. "It's perfectly all right, as long as it doesn't go past the kiss!"

"Yes, Richard," Oren answered. "We were making sure our friends here were comfortable watching their mate be intimate with another, before the night begins."

"An excellent idea," Vivian said. "In a few minutes the lights will dim and we'll bring the first course. From this point on, it's important any intimate contact be only according to the emcees' direction."

Vivian and Richard held hands and gave a slight bow and excused themselves and Jill noticed the other tables' wait staff were in perfect unison as they walked to the outer edge of the room and toward the kitchen doors. True to their word, the lights dimmed in the ballroom, and the set of stage lights were brought up to illuminate the stage in the center of the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen," a loud, deep voice came from the PA speakers. "Welcome to the First Come New Year's Eve party!" A single spotlight shone one a couple walking hand in hand down one of the four paths leading to the staircases at the stage. The man speaking was dressed in a traditional black tuxedo, and the woman was wearing a full-length sequined red gown sparkling in the spotlight.

"We hope you've been enjoying the evening so far," the woman said. "And we know it's only going to get better as the evening undresses."

"Don't you mean unfolds, dear?" She slapped his arm in jest, and then mocked a laugh together.

"No, I mean un-DRESS!" she said, and the room exploded in pulsing techno dance music and swirling multi-colored lights. The waiters and waitresses strutted down the four aisles and broke off to go to their assigned tables. Each had a tray in hand, and once they arrived they placed the trays on the tables and they started dancing and grinding against each other.

Richard and Vivian strutted hand-in-hand around their table. They both tore off their shirts, the bow ties still around their necks. Richard's chest and abs were smooth and chiseled, and when he stopped next to Alexa she put her open hand on his chest and explored his bare torso. Vivian wore a see-through white lace and satin bustier with half-cups, and she stopped next to Oren. He put his hand on her belly, and then let the palm of his hand make circles over each of her exposed nipples. They were the longest nipples Woody had ever seen.

"Our first course is an appetizer of Oysters Rockefeller, served with a side of tongue," the man announced over the throbbing music. Vivian picked up an oyster and stood behind Woody. She put her hand around his head and put the shell to his lips, and then bent down to his ear.

"Let it slide in your mouth, Woody," she whispered and tipped the shell up. "Please enjoy my tongue while you savor the taste." Just as the slick, buttery oyster slid in his mouth she swirled her tongue around his earlobe and purred. He looked across to Jill, who was getting the same treatment from Richard.

The feeling of Richard's lips and tongue on Jill's ear made her whole body tingle. She squeezed her thighs together as the salty, buttery taste of the oyster filled her mouth. She looked over at Woody. His eyes were shut and Vivian was bathing his neck with her tongue. She glanced over at Oren and Alexa and saw them holding each other's face while their tongues danced. The two waiters then took two more oysters and fed Oren and Alexa in the same way.

They were each fed five oysters, and each time the tongues of their servants became more aggressive on the necks of their guests. They finished by each eating an oyster themselves, and they drizzled the butter and juices down their bare skin. They proceeded to clean each other with their tongues, licking and sucking each other's nipples and swirling their tongues together in a deep kiss.

Richard held Vivian in his arms and they turned toward the Millers and the Mullens, and then strutted their way back toward the kitchen.

*************

"What a wonderful first course," Oren said. He leaned toward his wife and kissed her hard. Woody and Jill followed suit with a passionate kiss, breaking it off to hold each other.

"Woody, I'm so fucking turned on," Jill whispered in his ear. "I loved watching that hot redhead licking and kissing you." She put her hand between his legs and felt how hard Vivian had made him.

"I think you can feel how horny I am, babe," he whispered back.

While they held each other, they looked around the room and saw table after table with couples kissing, licking, and groping one another. Woody saw a table full of gorgeous blonde women were paired off and were devouring each other's mouths. In the other direction, Jill watched a table of four men. A fit, bald black man was trailing his tongue up and down the neck of a handsome white man, and his blue eyes met Jill's and he smiled and darted his tongue out to lick the ear of his lover.

"Look around, Woody," she said. "Everybody's licking somebody." Woody answered by lowering his mouth to Jill's ear. He sucked her earlobe into his mouth, and his hot breath in her ear made her shiver and squirm.

"It's fuckin' hot," he whispered. "Make me hot with your tongue." Jill dropped her head and she licked and sucked at Woody's neck while he kept up his attack on her neck. They were squirming and moaning, and they could hear a similar chorus of oohs and moans rising when the music stopped as quickly as it had started and the room went completely black.

They heard a new song start, and Jill recognized it immediately. It was Ravel's Bolero, one of the longest and most passionate pieces of classical music ever written. The lights came up on the center stage, but stayed darkened in the rest of the room. The emcees were standing on the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the woman in the sparkling red dress said. "We hope you enjoyed the appetizer!" The room erupted in applause.

"Your main course is being served," the man said, "and we hope you enjoy the entertainment here on the center stage as you enjoy the delicious Braised Duck Breast in Truffle Cream Sauce."

The lights in the room came up and the wait staff make their way out of the kitchen holding a plate in each hand. Each of the girls was completely naked except for a green or red g-string and their stockings and garter belts. Each of the men wore one of the new one-sided thongs the same color as their partner's g-string.

They brought the plates to their tables without saying a word and then they all made their way to the stage and sat side by side on the edge of the round bed. The food smelled amazing, and the two couples put their napkins in their laps and began to eat. Oren was the first to taste the duck with the truffle sauce, and the loud 'mmmm' that came from his mouth signaled his approval.

Woody and Jill looked at each other as they put a forkful in their mouths, and they were blown away by the flavor, too. It was rich, decadent and delicious, and they both rolled their eyes with their own moans of culinary satisfaction.

Oren and Alexa and Woody and Jill didn't say much as they enjoyed their meal because moments after they started, the lights in the room dimmed again. A mirrored ball descended from the center of the stage, washing the room with swirling multi-colored lights. The servers had all gathered on stage and were seated around the outside of the bed and held each other around the waist.

"Please enjoy watching as your wait staff has an opportunity to show you how glad they are to have you all here tonight," the female emcee announced. "Staff, let the entertainment..." She paused. "Begin!"

With her word, they turned toward a partner next to them and began to swirl their tongues together. Woody and Jill watched as the couples-some male with male, some female with female, some male with female-became gradually more intense with their mouths and tongues. Hands and fingers found their way to nipples and breasts as the group's arousal began to be obvious. The men's cocks were getting hard, and they stood to remove the tiny thongs they were wearing. When they sat back down, they turned their attention to their partner on the other side, and the kissing continued.

Woody and Jill watched the stage with amazement. The staff had all made their way onto the bed and were writing and moaning as they touched and kissed and licked and rubbed.

"It's hard to eat and watch them at the same time, isn't it?" Oren asked. His deep voice jolted Woody and Jill out of their trance. "I promise, things will get more intense, and soon. I'd recommend you finish up your duck."

"Oh, Oren, stop being such a clock watcher," Alexa said. "Let them enjoy the show. We've got time before the clock strikes midnight." Jill and Woody looked at them, and then back at the stage, and then down at their main course.

"Yeah, eat, you're right," Woody said. His mouth was agape as he watched the orgy unfolding on stage. Jill picked up her fork and took a mouthful of the tender duck breast, and her other hand found its way to Woody's cock. When he felt her hand on his cock, he turned to her and was so taken by the sight of her eyes dripping with lust he grabbed her face and kissed her hard. She squeezed his hardness and they both moaned into each other's mouths.

Woody slid his hand up Jill's thigh and felt her legs part. She wanted his hand on her pussy, to feel his fingers pull aside her panties and to feel herself gush with the wetness soaking her as he put his fingers inside her.

"Whoa, there," Oren said as he saw the newbies getting ahead of things. "No groping and touching by the guests until the emcee says so!" He wagged a playful finger at Woody and Jill, and they broke off their kissing and fondling like two teens getting caught playing together. Their faces were flushed.

"Um, well," Woody stammered. "Yeah, I guess all this stimulation is new for us."

"Don't worry," Alexa said. "Things will go quicker now I think."

*************

The orgy on stage had built to a crescendo that matched the music, and the writhing and moaning of the waiters and waitresses was intense. But none of them had come, and as the song ended they paired off and returned to the kitchen. The emcees were seated on the edge of the bed and were watching their guests dine. Woody and Jill and Oren and Alexa finished their main course without much talk. Richard and Vivian appeared and took their dishes from the table, and both were completely nude. Richard's cock was rock hard and Vivian's nipples were, too. All four at the table watched their staff walk back to the kitchen.

"Ladies and gentlemen, are you ready for desert?" The emcee's voice boomed and everyone applauded.

"And we are, too!" The woman in the red glittering gown pointed in the direction of the kitchen and then gave a thumbs-up. "Our dessert for tonight is Honey Lavender Ice Cream served with Milk Chocolate Wafers and Vanilla Tea," she announced.

The lighting in the room turned to a deep purple, and Madonna's "Erotic" played on the sound system. The Mullen's and the Miller's watched as Richard and Vivian strutted toward their table with their desserts. Richard kissed Jill and Alexa as he served them, and Vivian kissed Oren and Woody as she served them.

"We hope you've enjoyed our service tonight," they said in unison. "And we've got one more thing for you to enjoy as you finish your desserts."

Richard removed the centerpiece from the table and placed it on the floor under the table. He climbed on the table and lay on his back. Vivian walked to the other side of the table and climbed over Richard so they were in a sixty-nine position.

"Enjoy yourselves as we enjoy each other," they said in unison, and then they began to pleasure each other.

Vivian took his long cock into her mouth and sucked on the tip. She swirled her tongue around and around until his hips started to rise and fall. With one smooth motion, she lowered her face all the way down, taking his whole length into her throat. She kept repeating the swirling and deep-throating and the rising and falling became bucking and thrusting.

Richard's tongue parted Vivian's swollen pussy lips, and pulled her closer by wrapping his arms around her waist. She moaned and her hips started to roll back and forth as she felt his tongue circle her clit, then dip into her hole, and then circle the puckered rosette of her ass.

All the while they were rocking and moaning, the four at the table ate their ice cream and chocolate and sipped their tea and stared at the mutual oral sex happening in front of them. These two gorgeous people were so engrossed in each other, and their pleasure grew with each lick, each suck, each thrust and hump and finger.

Jill looked around at the other tables, and the same scene was playing out there as well. Every table had its servers on the table. Some were fucking, some were in sixty-nines, and some were facing each other and masturbating. With every second, she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter, and the tingling and butterflies deep in her belly grew.

"Woody, this is making me so fucking horny."

"Me too." Woody's words were hoarse and dry.

"Us too," Alexa said. She had a hand on her breast and was squeezing it as she watched Richard sucking on Vivian's swollen clit while her head bobbed up and down on Richard's glistening cock.

"Only a while to go, my friends," Oren offered matter-of-factly, and then he smiled. "Twenty minutes to midnight." He motioned to the stage, and they all saw the emcee and the woman in the red dress were completely naked as well.

"Ladies and gentlemen," said the emcee. "You are free to make your way to the area of your choice. You may remain clothed, or remove your clothes as you see fit. If you want to watch, you may watch. If you want to join in with someone or a group, please ask first. You may do anything consensual between you and whomever you're with, but there is only one thing you absolutely may not do."