First Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The emcee broke out into a huge grin as he took the woman in red's hand. "You may NOT have an orgasm before midnight!" Everyone groaned and then some nervous laughter and light applause broke out as he continued.

"What I want you all to do is to get yourselves more aroused than you've ever been. I want you to be so in need of orgasm that you ache. Ladies, I want your pussies to be dripping and throbbing, so close that just one little hot breath on your clit will put you over the edge.

"Men, I want your cocks so hard they hurt," the woman in red broke in. "I want to see them twitching, dripping with pre-cum, their veins pulsing and so ready to come that the slightest touch will make you explode."

The whole crowd erupted in applause and cheers, and then it became totally quiet for a moment. The music rose and the lights pulsed between shades of red and blue.

"You have about fifteen minutes to get yourselves ready for the first come of the New Year!" The emcee and his partner said in unison. "Begin!"

And they did. Jill and Woody watched Oren and Alexa rip their clothes off and Oren pulled his wife into his arms and kissed her deeply.

"When in Rome?" Jill said. She pulled Woody to her and sucked his tongue into her mouth as she pulled his jacket down over his arms. He shook it off while Jill ripped his shirt open and sucked one of his nipples into her mouth. They were a blur of flying clothing until they were as naked as everyone else in the room.

"Let's walk around and watch first," Woody said. "Might as well do what the man said. Let's get fucking horny, baby." He took her hand and they walked through the "MF" area.

The two couples seated next to them had arranged their chairs in a close circle. The men sat across from the women, and all four of them were masturbating as they watched each other. The men stroked their cocks while the women watched and slipped their fingers into their silky wet pussies. Jill squeezed Woody's hand tighter and he felt his mouth getting dry as he watched the four of them moaning and fucking themselves.

As they made their way to the FF area, they saw couples bucking against each other in sixty-nines, men and women giving lap dances to their partners, and two couples had arranged themselves in a circle, the women sucking cocks and the men licking and sucking on the girls' clits.

Woody and Jill stopped and watched them for a moment. Jill felt the familiar butterflies of arousal build inside her, and she felt a drop of her wetness trickle down the inside of her thigh. She pulled Woody to her with one hand around his neck and let the other find the softness of Woody's cock, and she kissed him hard with her tongue finding his.

"Oh fuck, Woody, this is so hot. I'm getting so turned on, are you?" She gave his cock a playful squeeze and smiled. Her eyes smoldered with lust.

"What do you think?" He pulsed his cock hard and it thickened in her hand. His hand found its way to her soaked pussy, and he thrust one finger inside her and rubbed against her most sensitive spot inside. They moaned into each other's mouths for a moment.

"I want to see the rest of the room, and we only have ten minutes left," Jill said, and she pulled Woody by the cock into the FF area. Some of the couples in the FF area were paired off, some were by themselves masturbating with huge rubber dildos and vibrators, and other had grouped together in a writhing mass of pussies and tongues and fingers...and moans.

Woody had noticed the room had filled with the sounds of sexual abandon, and there was the distinct smell of sex in the room. As they walked through the section, women were reaching out and touching them, some fondling Jill's breasts as they passed. They saw another group of women all wearing strap-ons, and were walking hand-in-hand through the maze of women pleasing each other, stopping to let them suck on their rubber cocks.

The next area was the MM area. Neither of them had ever watched men please each other and they both watched. Jill had always wanted to watch men have sex together, and she felt her butterflies turn to intense tingles as she watched a group of three men in a circle sucking each other's cocks. They were so fit and handsome, and she watched them lick and suck their partners' cocks as they fondled and stroked and probed their nipples and balls and assholes. Woody watched, but he didn't feel the same arousal as Jill.

*************

Woody looked at the clock and saw it was five minutes until midnight, and he tapped Jill on the shoulder and pointed at the clock.

"Okay, babe," Jill said. "I can tell this isn't for you, but I think it's fucking hot!"

"I'm glad you like it, but it's not my kinda thing," Woody said. "Let's go see the AG section and then get back to our table so we can be ready for whatever's going to come next!"

Jill knelt down and sucked Woody's cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip. She looked up into his eyes, and pulled his entire length into her throat. Woody loved seeing her deep blue eyes staring up at him, and the feeling of her warm mouth and throat spasming around his cock while she stared into his soul made his knees weak and his cock come to life again.

"That's better, baby. Let's see what's happening in the Anything Goes section!" She stood and pulled him by the cock again, and they made their way into the AG area.

Neither of them had ever seen some of the things happening in front of them. One table had four men bent over it, and their heads met in the middle. They were flicking each other's tongues, and around the outside the four men were being fucked in the ass, two of them by women wearing strap-ons and the other two by men.

Beside another table, a woman was sandwiched between two men. One had is cock in her ass and the other pounded away at her pussy. A third man was getting his cock sucked by the woman, and the guy fucking her ass was sucking on it, too.

One table had a man tied naked and face-up on the top of the table. He had a red ball strapped into his mouth, and a woman dressed in black, shiny lingerie was flogging his angry red and engorged cock with a whip. Right next to it, a woman was staked out on a table with her legs spread wide and tied with ropes. Her nipples were pinched in clothespins, and her pussy was stretched wide open with metal clamps. She had a glass chamber with a vacuum tube coming off the top, and her lover had sucked the air out so her clit was screaming red and half-way up the tube. She was moaning louder than anyone around, and her vocal arousal reminded Woody and Jill they needed to get back to their table soon.

As they made their way through the AG section and back around to their table, they saw and heard and felt the arousal growing in the room. Every hand and finger was busy giving pleasure to a hard cock or a wet pussy or a tight asshole, and to holes and fleshy folds Woody and Jill could never have imagined.

"We have three minutes to First Come! Everyone get ready!" The emcees voice boomed in the room, and there was a flurry of activity of couples finding their final place for the big finale of the night. There were more couples than Woody and Jill wanting to look around.

When they got back to their table, they found Alexa on the table with her legs spread wide. Oren was kneeling between her legs, and he was bathing her pussy with long, slow strokes. She saw Woody and Jill and motioned for them to come over to the table, and they did.

"May I?" Alexa asked, and reached out and stroked Jill's puffy wet pussy lips. Without a word, she dipped her middle finger inside and rubbed her thumb in circles around Jill's hard and engorged clit. "And bring your cock over here, Woody."

She shifted on the table and sucked Woody's cock into her mouth. Woody and Jill leaned together and their tongues met. She felt Alexa's fingertip massaging her g-spot and her thumb was bringing her so close to coming, and Woody felt her mouth sucking on the head of his cock while her rough and wet tongue slid side to side underneath.

"One minute!" They heard the emcee but it didn't register. Oren had risen and he was dipping the head of his huge cock between Alexa's swollen pussy lips to get it lubricated.

"I want you to fuck my ass, Oren," Alexa begged. She pulled her legs higher and lifted her hips from the table. Oren put a small pillow under her hips so he had the perfect angle to enter her dark hole. He pushed his cock into her pussy to get it wet, and then lubed her puckered little hole with his spit. She moaned as he pushed against her, and the head of his cock entered her tight asshole with a plop.

"The trick is to make sure you come at the moment the clock strikes midnight!" the emcee said. Jill glanced at the stage and saw the woman in red riding the emcee's cock. They were surrounded on the huge bed by the entire staff, including Vivian and Richard, who were locked in a savage sixty-nine among the other staff couples that were in every manner of lusty abandon.

The seconds ticked away as the whole room began to hum with an increasing frenzy of moans and the most intense noises signaling the impending simultaneous orgasms of a huge group of people. Jill had bent over the table and was kissing Alexa full on the lips, and they tasted each other as their husbands' cocks pounded them closer and closer.

"Play with your clit while I fuck your ass, Lexie," Oren demanded, and she complied. Her fingers began a slow circle at the top of her slit, and built in speed as the rhythm of Oren's cock in her ass sped up.

"And you too, Jill. I want all of us to come together!" Jill's hand found its way to her clit, and it was harder and more sensitive than she had ever remembered. She was afraid to rub it too much, though, because she was so very close. She didn't want to come before midnight.

"Fuck me, Woody! Fuck me hard, I want to come so bad!" Woody watched his cock sliding in and out of Jill's pussy. It was glistening wet, and he felt his balls start to tighten like they always did. But this time it was different, more intense, and he felt like when he did come he would pass out. He grabble Jill's beautiful soft, round hips and pulled her against him, burying his cock as far as it would go. He loved to fuck her from behind because her ass was so fucking gorgeous. Woody watched Oren's cock pistoning in and out of Alexa's ass while she finger fucked her pussy with one hand and strummed her clit with the other.

"Ten." Alexa looked Woody in the eyes and mouthed 'Fuck her good.' She reached above her and held on the edge of the table.

"Nine." Oren's thrusting into Alexa's ass was making the table rock, and he looked down to see Jill's tongue flicking Alexa's nipple. Woody looked up from watching his slippery cock in Jill's wet cunt and saw Vivian and Richard holding hands next to their table. Vivian moved so that she was behind Woody, and she reached between his legs to fondle his balls. Richard stroked his cock inches away from Jill's and Alexa's faces.

"Eight." Alexa turned her head and looked at the table next to theirs. There were four women sitting around the edge of the table, leaning back against each other so they could lick and nibble on each other's necks. She could see the wide shoulders of one of the men, muscular and glistening in the pulsing light. His strong ass contracting and thrusting as he pumped his cock into his partner's cunt. Her face was contorted in pure bliss, her mouth open, a pixie-haired blonde sucking and licking her neck and her heels dug into her man's ass as he pummeled her.

"Seven." Woody looked at a table in the distance and he saw a man on all fours on a tabletop, facing him. Another man was behind him, and with every thrust of his cock into his partner's ass the table rocked and both men's eyes opened wider. He felt Vivian's finger circling his asshole, and the feeling was wonderful. Jill had turned her body so she could suck Richard's cock. She tasted his precum as her mouth devoured him.

"Six." Jill felt Alexa's fingers on her erect nipple, and when she pinched and rolled it between her fingers she gasped. Across the room she saw two gorgeous women sitting facing each other in chairs. Another woman was on the floor with her legs spread facing Jill. Each of the seated women had one of the woman's feet buried in their pussies, and the woman on the floor was pumping the biggest dildo she had ever seen in and out of her pussy. Her other hand held a large vibrating massager against her clit.

"Five." The groans and moans built to a fever pitch, and Woody and Jill felt their orgasms building. Richard pulled his cock from Jill's mouth, and Vivian joined him beside the table. Richard grabbed her by the hair and bent her over. He spread her ass and pushed his huge hard cock against the entrance to her asshole, and she looked at the other couples at the table and grinned with lust as she pushed back hard against Richard. His cock was buried in her ass, and they began fucking with an intensity that surprised even Oren and Alexa.

"Four." Oren had slowed his pace, but the look on his face said he was going to shoot a hot load of cum into his wife's ass. Woody and Jill's pleasure rose and kept rising, and Richard and Vivian were like two rutting animals.

"Three." Jill propped herself up on her hands and looked back over her shoulder at Woody and he felt his cock start to twitch and throb harder. Her mouth was twisting in pure pleasure, her eyes begging him to make her come.

"Two." There were soft screams building from every corner of the room, and Alexa's was one of them as she begged Oren to fuck her ass harder. Vivian shouted 'fuck...my...ass' with every thrust of Richard's cock.

"One." The room pulsed with energy and the smell of sex was strong and thick and delicious, and Woody and Jill and Oren and Alexa and Richard and Vivian joined the chorus of orgasmic bliss that had been building to this very second.

"First Come now everyonnnnnggggghhhhhh!" The emcee shouted as his orgasm hit and he shot his cum deep inside his lover. She pulled herself up to him and they shared the microphone, broadcasting their voices in unison. "Happy New Year, dear friends!" He continued fucking her, and the sounds of wave after wave of her shivering moans pierced the room as she came.

Woody thrust deep in Jill's pussy, and he felt it pulse around him like it always did when she came. She was looking back at him as his cum spewed into her wet pussy, and she came hard against his cock. Her legs buckled as wave after wave of the most intense orgasm rocked her body, and Woody collapsed on top of her as he kept thrusting his still-hard cock into her slippery cunt.

With one deep groan from deep inside his chest, Oren spilled his cum in Alexa's ass as she bucked against his cock while her fingers abused her engorged clit. She was screaming, a string of fucks and ohs and screams of blissful gibberish spouted from her lips as she rode her orgasm with her husband's cock in her ass.

Both couples watched as Richard pulled his cock out of Vivian's tight hole and she turned and knelt in front of him just in time to take rope after rope of his cum into her waiting mouth. She sucked him dry and then stood up, and she grabbed Richard's head and pulled his mouth to hers. Cum dribbled from the edge of her mouth as she shared Richard's own seed with him, and they licked each other clean.

The room was a swirling mass of orgasm after orgasm. Showers of cum shot from cocks into pussies, into mouths, into asses and onto each other. Tongues and mouths and pussies and cocks were throbbing and dripping and pulsing and tasting, and the sounds coming from the room were like a hundred porn movies playing at full volume all at once.

Woody held Jill as he lay against her back, his cock softening. Jill felt a mixture of their cum drip down her thighs and her head rested on Alexa's breasts. Oren had taken his cock from Alexa's ass and pushed it into her pussy. She was still coming, and she squealed with his cock deep in her pussy. Jill kept sucking on Alexa's nipple, and Alexa kept circling her clit furiously as she rode wave after wave of her orgasm.

"Happy New Year again, my sexy friends!" The emcee stood on the stage and put both hands in the air. A smattering of applause came from the crowd, mixed with the continuing sounds of orgasms from both men and women.

"We hope you've had a wonderful time tonight! We'll be serving champagne and snacks soon, but feel free to continue as your desire leads you!"

Alexa's orgasms slowed and Oren pulled her up and held her in his arms as she wrapped her legs around him. Jill stood and turned to hold Woody, and they kissed and hugged.

"Alexa and I are so glad to have been your mentors tonight, you two," Oren said between breaths. "You fit in well, and we hope you had fun. Perhaps you'll try swapping partners next time, if you think you're ready for that."

"Well, this is a New Year's party I'll never forget," Woody replied, his face against Jill's neck. She pulled back and looked deep into his eyes.

"It's not over yet, baby," Jill said. She walked over and knelt down behind Alexa and licked between her cheeks to taste the mixture of her's and Oren's cum. "There's so much more we need to try, and I want to start here." And she did.

*** The End ***