First Confession

Story Info
What I did to my husband.
4.3k words
3.27
90.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seducia
Seducia
13 Followers

Editing thanks goes to Irish_Indian.
This story is for my wonderful husband, Mark and his erotic mind. I will make sure he discovers I have written this and he will realize it is my way of giving him what he enjoys, my naughty talk.

I often think back on the spark that started this consuming erotic fire between my husband and I. Even now, as a man that is not my husband furiously grasps at my ass cheeks, thrusting in and out of me, I can't help but let my mind flow with memories of all that I have done to him, for him. My husband, Mark, and I had both been in previous marriages that ended not unlike so many others. Adrift for some time, we finally met and fell in love with each other. Our sex life was good...well, I thought it was great at the time, but now I know what 'great' is. Before Mark, I had been with thirteen other men, including my first husband. Mark, at the time, was on par for what I wanted in a man physically. He was, and still is, very attractive for his age. He makes an effort to be healthy and eat well.

Beyond the physical though, Mark and I struck platinum with each other mentally. It wasn't long into the beginning of our relationship that we began to open up to each other and take chances. After Mark admitted he enjoyed erotica and porn, I admitted enjoying those as well. We did not go far beyond the admittance, though, but we developed a quiet respect for each other in those regards. I assured him that I wasn't the kind of wife who cared that he was indulging himself in that way.

About six months after we started dating we got engaged and married eight months after that. The honeymoon was wonderful, but once we were home and settled in, things became routine and sex started to take a back seat. Generally because we were both tired from work. There were evenings, though, I would come home from work later than Mark and he would be very erotic with me, often asking me to wear sexy clothes and taking his time with pleasing me. I began to get curious as to what might be turning him on before I got home from work. I suspected it was porn.

I was not off key by much and while he was away at one point, I started up his computer and checked the history. He had made no effort to hide anything from me. I suspected he was trying to make his actions as blatant and clear to me as he could. He was reading erotica on this very site! He was either covering up what he read from other categories or he was actually only reading from one category. I checked his bookmarked list and found a large list of stories he had marked as favorites and those, too, were all from one category.

I knew it would be some time before he got home so I decided to indulge in those stories myself. I didn't know what to think as I skimmed over several of the stories in his history list. Apparently, Mark was getting turned on by stories of wives who indulged in a myriad of naughty situations with other men, often with their husbands involved. Was this what Mark fantasized about when we had sex? I had to know. I read several of the stories in depth and skimmed several others before I shut the computer down. When Mark got home, I was wearing knee high socks and a t-shirt while I lay on the bed and seductively lured him to me when he came into our room.

After I stripped his clothes I straddled him on the bed without letting him enter me. I pressed his soft cock between my pussy lips and placed my hands on his chest as I leaned down and kissed his neck and lips gently. I could tell Mark suspected I was more aroused than usual, but his only response was to let out a moan as I felt his cock quickly hardening against my pussy lips. I wanted to talk to him about what I had discovered, but I knew he wanted me to discover those stories. He was trying to tell me something without actually telling me. In telling me flat out, I imagined it would have lost some of its present appeal.

Our love making that night was longer and more heated than usual. It aroused me to think about Mark sharing me with other men. I imagined pleasurably struggling to please Mark and one of his friends, to drain them both. Before I realized it, though, I was fantasizing about other men fucking me, but not draining me, and coming home to have Mark fuck me even more. My orgasms were a lot more intense than usual that night and I knew something had been communicated between the two of us that was growing our relationship. I kept my mouth shut, though.

Over the next few weeks, I read a lot of stories from the Loving Wives category. If this is what Mark fantasized about, then I was becoming more than happy to play my role in fulfilling those fantasies for him. To ease us into it further, I started to role play things with him, but not anything from what might fall into the Loving Wives category. We did simple things, like role play I was the babysitter or the maid or other things that seemed to be more sex fluff than intense fire starters.

Our first role-play in this category started at an Italian restaurant one night. I openly, lightly, flirted with our sexy male server and after he was away getting our drinks I made some comments to Mark about how much fun it might be to fuck him. I was afraid I had been a little to blunt with my actions and words, maybe I had moved to fast, but Mark asked me if this was the start of one of our role-plays and I nodded 'yes' to him with a smile. This was when I first noticed Mark make an effort not to interfere with my actions. He leaned away from me and even scooted a little deeper into the booth before the server returned. Once the server returned with our drinks, I felt a small kick under the table from Mark. Maybe I wasn't being aggressive enough? I didn't know, but I was going to find out.

The server was only in his early twenties, but I made some comments about how sexy he was and about how lucky the girls are that get to rub their bodies up against him. It made me giggle to see him turn red as he stammered away. Mark, though, was lit up with growing excitement and he let me know how turned on my actions were making him. I kept things heated whenever the server came to tend us and Mark began to fidget on his side of the booth. I knew he was near exploding with desire for me so I sucked on him some on the drive home, but I didn't let him cum.

Once we got home, Mark stripped my clothes off of me as soon as the front door closed and carried me to the bedroom where he tossed me onto the bed and stripped down before attacking me in a lustful animalistic drive to drain his seed into me. I admit, Mark, that during that whole wonderful fucking you gave me I fantasized about fucking that server. I know you know I was, too. I did it for you, for me and mainly for us. After that night, I knew I wanted more and I knew Mark wanted more. I decided to go a little further and I started to tell Mark about guys flirting with me and I would tease him that he didn't always know where I was or what I was doing. It made him nervous, but I knew he knew he could trust me and that excited me even more, feeling that level of devotion from my husband and feeling my own level of devotion towards pleasing him.

This is an area couples just do not talk about. I had never considered there were so many men, and women I have discovered, that can take what generally makes others jealous and turn it into a level of arousal I had never dreamed possible. Mark and I began to talk about, joke about and role-play us having another man in our bedroom. Sometimes, though, Mark seemed more in the mood for me to make up a story we would role-play about how I devised this big elaborate scheme to cheat on him and then tell him all about how I got fucked so good by another man while he fucked me.

Well, Mark, here is your first experience with me doing just that.

Remember that girls' night out I went on back in August? Well, they all cancelled on me, but I went out anyway, alone. I went downtown to the district area, where the fancy clubs and bars are. I didn't know if I could do it, but I had to at least try. I am not going to break down and plead with you to forgive me, because that is a turn off and I did this for you, but don't think I did not enjoy myself, because I so very much loved every second he was fucking me!

I strolled into the sports bar and sat up at the bar area. The server was not as attractive as I'd hoped, but once I glanced the place over I noticed several attractive men making sure I caught them staring. Some of them I smiled at, some I just glanced away. Oh, what a thrill it was to just be in there hoping some guy would want to just use me and let me go home to you! My heart was racing and pounding so hard that I went ahead and took a couple of shots of hard liquor to get myself under control. Two shots was plenty, we both know how rare it is I drink.

A few different guys made attempts to peak my interest in their own chosen ways, but I seemed drawn to a long brown haired guy sitting off near one of the corners observing the place. I had caught him looking at me, but I had also realized he was looking at everyone and that made me curious. I waited a while before going over to him, to make sure he was not with a woman already. Once I got the nerve up, I strolled over to his table and asked if he would like some company. He pulled his feet out of the chair across from him and, with a big smile, said, "You are welcome to join me." He introduced himself as Tristan and I gave him a fake name. Where do you think it went from there Mark? Exactly!

We talked some and I asked him if I could feel his hair as I moved to the chair next to him and ran my fingers through his hair before he could even answer me. He was clean and well muscled. I leaned in and inhaled the cologne he wore. It smelled wonderful mixed with his natural scent. As I leaned away from him I ran my hand along his leg. He seemed to like my aggressive side. Remember what I was wearing that night, Mark? That long summer dress with my white sandals? Oh, yes, guess what, Mark...I wasn't wearing any panties under my dress that night. I did that so I could tell someone else.

And tell him I did!

"Tristan," I said, "I am not wearing any panties." I whispered in his ear as I nibbled on it.

I almost lost him, though. He leaned away from me and let me know this was way too fast for him. He wasn't the kind of guy who just slept with women that were so aggressive in a sports bar. I started to pull back, not knowing what to do. At least, I realized, I had a guy that was seriously not trying to rush into my pants, but I was unsure how to hook him in for the night.

I explained to him, "Tristan, I am married and doing this for my husband. He is really into me being naughty, but this is my first time ever trying this."

Tristan, fortunately, wasn't surprised, "Ahh, I have a friend that is like your husband, but his wife wrecked things in their marriage. She got selfish."

I backed off, Mark. I didn't want to do anything that would be considered 'selfish'. I asked Tristan to explain.

"My friend said there was a difference between filling up your marriage with arousing scenarios and outright deceit. His x-wife crossed the line and made it something she didn't share with him, more something she hide from him and it destroyed their marriage."

My arousal level crept down some, but I realized that guy's wife didn't love him like I do you, Mark. I explained to Tristan that I would be happy to find another guy for this, but that he was attractive and it meant something to me that he hadn't just jumped on me like most of the guys in the bar would have. Just when I thought I had lost him to my cause, he reached over and slid his hand under my dress. I leaned towards him and paused, looking into his eyes. He was suddenly just a toy to me, just a means to an end, a means to a level of pleasure I wanted to share and experience with you Mark.

I kissed him gently on his soft lips. I put my hand on his thigh. He ran his hand up my arm. I shivered. I felt tingles erupt between my legs. Pulling back I checked the time on the clock hanging on the wall nearby. "Well, Tristan, if you are up for this, I have two hours left before I am expected home.

"

That was all he needed to hear and we were exiting the sports bar. He walked me to my car and told me, "Follow me to my place. If you feel the need to back out, just drive away before we get there. I won't ever bother you if I see you again."

Oh, this guy was good. I slid my hand over his crotch, but to my dismay he wasn't hard yet. I gave him a small pout and frown, he leaned and kissed me gently, "It takes a little more than that to get me started." I got in my car and once he pulled near me, I proceeded to follow him to his house, which I soon discovered was an apartment. We parked and I took his hand and followed him to his upstairs apartment like a giddy school girl. I was anxious to feel his hands on me. As soon as we got in the door, he tossed his keys on a table and took me in his arms. His lips attacked mine and were soon on my neck and shoulders as his hands slid up my dress to caress my thighs and squeeze my ass. At that moment, I was so glad I spent time working out and eating healthy with you! Tristan kept commenting how sexy I was, how I good felt. The flesh of his hands kneading my ass cheeks made me yearn.

He avoided my pussy for a while, just caressing me, smelling me and kissing on me. I began to undo his belt and pants, anxious to get to his cock. I felt a hunger unlike anything I had ever experienced, Mark! I kept thinking about you at home sitting in your recliner, reading a book, oblivious to what your beloved wife was doing to you. Yes, Mark, I did this 'to you'! So when you discover my confession, you will take me with such a desire you can't hold back! After you finish reading this, Mark, Baby, I don't want you to restrain. Take me any way you want!

Just as I was deeply thinking about what I was doing to you, Mark, you texted me to call you. Tristan pulled his lips from my neck and I realized I was breathing way to hard to call you, so I sat down for a few minutes to relax. I couldn't relax though, Mark! As I prepared to call you I pulled Tristan to stand near me as I sat on the couch and dialed you. As you answered and so lovingly asked me how my night was going, I was taking out Tristan's cock. "Oh, sorry, Baby," I said, "I have been dancing with Tiff, I'm a lil out of breath. She went to get us some more drinks while I went to the bathroom to call you."

Remember when you asked if I was having a good time? Right as you asked, I slid my tongue from my mouth and licked the head of Tristan's cock. Remember that pause before I answered you? I couldn't restrain myself and I took his cock into my mouth so I could feel it harden between my lips. "Oh yes, Baby, I am having a wonderful time! I hope you don't mind if I do this more often? I am having a great time!" I started to lick his shaft.

Remember how you encouraged me to stay as long as I was having a good time? Remember you said, "I am glad to hear it, Baby. You are always free to have all the fun you want." I reached around to Tristan's ass and pulled him to me so I could press his cock to the back of my throat. I remember holding him there as I listened to you rustling around in the kitchen. Oh, it was such a turn on knowing how much you are going to love this story about what I did to you. I wanted to tell you then and there what I was doing and set the phone down so you could listen, but I knew we were not ready for that. "Mark, I am ready to get out of this bathroom, but it is really loud out there, I will talk to you when I get home, ok, Baby?"

Oh, you hung up the phone with such a sweet and loving goodbye, encouraging me to have a good time and just call if I was going to be later than expected. As soon as the phone hung up, Mark, I dropped it on the carpet and sucked Tristan's cock into my mouth with a lustful vengeance. How dare you put me into such an erotic situation, Mark! Oh, I couldn't stop thinking about what I was doing, what you were doing, how oblivious you were!

Tristan started to rock his hips and fuck my face. I finished pulling my dress off and got to my knees. I paused sucking on Tristan and leaned back so he could see I was playing with my pussy as I sucked on his cock. He leaned down and released my breasts from the confines of my bra. It sent piercing erotic shocks through my body when he reached down and fondled my breasts and pinched my nipples. His hands felt so good in my hair. I heard it start to rain outside and I thought about how much you like the rain, Mark. How much 'we' like the rain.

I sat Tristan down on the couch and I put my feet to the cushions on either side of him and I stood up on the couch, my aching wet pussy lined up to his mouth. He took my ass in his hands and pulled me to his tongue and lips as he began to indulge in your pussy, Mark. Your pussy, Mark, was being savored by the tongue and lips of another man. His hand kneaded at my ass and it felt so fucking wonderful! I felt my juices start to trickle down my inner thighs. I couldn't take it any longer and I bent my knees, squatting over Tristan's pulsing cock. He was so tender, Mark, he said to me, "Are you sure?"

I looked him in the eye as I reached down and grasped his beautiful cock in my hand. I started to rub him on my pussy lips, to tease myself as I closed my eyes and thought about what I was doing. I thought about you at home waiting on me and I knew I could get a shower in before bed without you suspecting. I knew you wouldn't know. Oh, I thought so much and so hard about our future. I focused on how much I love you, Mark.

That was it, that was the moment, when I thought about how much I love you that I lost it and pressed my hips down, squatting onto Tristan's cock. He slightly raised his hips some as he entered me, telling me how hot my pussy felt. I lulled my head back, my eyes lost focus. Tristan ran his hands up my back, through my hair, over my breasts and kissed my neck and chest. He started to suck my nipples, too, Mark, you know how I love that!

I pushed his hands down my back and he grasped my ass cheeks and spread them apart tightly as I gently bounced up and down on him. It didn't take long, Mark. It didn't take long at all, before I experienced that first lustful, naughty orgasm slam into me. I let out a cry and thrust my hips down into Tristan's lap as I lost control, my hips spasming on his cock as he held onto my ass. Those kisses he was gently placing on my chest as I arched my back away from him felt so fucking good!

Oh, Mark...it was one of the best orgasms I have ever had and it kept going and going! It seemed the more I thought about what I was doing to you, Mark, the longer the orgasm lasted. As it subsided, I leaned up and started kissing Tristan's neck and telling him how good he felt. I just rocked my hips on him for a while, savoring how wonderful his cock felt in me. Once he realized I had recovered he stood up and bent me over. Oh, you have no idea how badly I wanted him to take me in that position! I bent over the couch, my ass up in the air, my stomach dropped some, my shoulders down. Tristan told me how sexy my 'fucking ass' is just as he started to slap it. The stinging from his hand felt so good. He stepped back for a moment as he started to spank me.

"You fucking whore, cheating on your husband! Feels good, doesn't it!" and he would smack my ass real hard. "You like being naughty, your man likes you being naughty! Naughty girls need punished, though!" Smack!

Oh, I began to rock from foot to foot, pleading with him to fuck me some more and he did, Mark, he did! Tristan lined up with my ass and slid his cock into my craving pussy and started fucking and fucking me. I got so light headed from his wonderful fucking that I could barely hold myself up! He knew what I wanted and he just kept fucking me. He gave me such a long fucking, Mark, such a long wonderful fucking! I barely had to reach down and brush my clit and my pussy contracted on his cock in an orgasm that sent me dropping to my knees and elbows on the couch. It was so intense, Mark. I could barely fuck his cock and he knew it, he made up for my weakness by hanging onto my hips and fucking me through my orgasm.

Seducia
Seducia
13 Followers
12