First Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers

H'plita fell to her hands again, flexing the length of her body as her armor cut into her flesh. She leaned back and tore at the straps, pieces of hard alloy falling around her. She wore a plain black skinsuit beneath the armor. When she'd finished disengaging the armor's leg pieces, she kicked away from them.

More cracking sounds came from her jaw and the young woman turned her head to spit the teeth that had fallen out. Before she could, she swallowed again and moaned. Her hands roamed her body, clawing at the fabric holding her. She burned in the light outfit. Wisps of steam rolled from her body in the cool night air.

Something tugged at her mind. Tugged at her memory. She growled at the thought. Her gray eyes searched the area for a reminder.Collecting. Things,she thought. Her mind was scattered. In pain. Changing. New scents and sensations pulling at her.Walking. I-She lifted her chin. Her face, longer than the primary species cracked as her jaw pushed out even further. The taste of more blood wiped away the rest of her thoughts. The long slits of her nostrils blackened on her face as the skin closed and then pushed up into a flat, black, wet nose. Her tongue, already long, thickened in her muzzle and she licked around her lips again.

H'plita's small, thin ears elongated minutely. Light fur sprouted from the tips of them and then down to her face and along her jawline. Small specks of gold dotted the gray of her eyes. More and more flecks appeared until the gold of her vertical eyes pushed away the gray. She blinked and the world brightened around her. She sniffed again. No animals nearby. But, she sniffed again. A male. Another growl burst from her lips.

She stood and looked down at her feet, the skin above her eyes knitting in confusion.Something on my feet. What.Kicking her legs did nothing to free her feet and so the young woman growled and crouched, tugging at the strange things trapping her paws. She gripped and pulled at her right paw and her armored boot flew off. Before she could pull at her left paw, six claws burst through the tips of her boot. She felt the pain but it was nothing. A small hurt. Blood seeped from the six bare toes of her right paw and she knew her other claws would come soon. With several tugs, her other boot came off and her paws were completely free. She growled in approval.

Bare brown skin showed through the tears in her black skinsuit. Her chest was smooth. One small nipple showed through a long tear in the outfit. Flesh around the small nipple hardened as the wolf fought her body. Genetic reprogramming from thousands of years ago had removed the need to nurse their children at their breasts. None of her species carried their own children to term anymore, instead relying on machines to do the work for them. It was a kinder method, less likely to produce harmful hormones that might cause anger in the host. Eventually, her people had edited out some of the secondary systems.

The wolf fought that programming now. Her small nipple pulled, twisting with the growth of new hard flesh. Growing larger and fatter as it pushed from her body. Beneath the suit, her other nipple hardened and grew, pressing out against the fabric. A single drop of nearly clear liquid pooled from the tip of her exposed nipple as new glands and tissues grew beneath the surface of her chest. Her skin bulged, pushing both nipples slowly away from her chest. The skinsuit clung to the exposed, growing breast as it filled out. H'plita tore at her skinsuit, ripping it to shreds until she stood naked. Silver fur lined her arms, growing up to her shoulders and along her back to meet the growth of fur around her healing back wound. Her already thick muscles bunched and she threw her head back to howl at the full moon above.

Breasts formed on H'plita's chest. Her thick, erect nipples swelled, growing larger and larger until they hung down and to the side of her chest. A spray of silver fur sprouted between both breasts. The dark, taut skin of her heavy breasts seemed to absorb the silver light of the moon and she arched her back as if to proudly show them off.

The slit between the woman's legs swelled. Her sex was smaller than the local primary species' sex but the wolf would change it for her. Skin split as it grew to match her larger body. A small bulb of flesh pushed out from under the crown of her sex and the young woman moaned in pleasure. Normally hidden away, her sensitive clit now throbbed in the cool night. Blood mixed with a clear liquid to leak from between her sex, running down her leg.

Her spine cracked and she cried out, falling to her knees. Fur sprouted faster down her spine and along her sides. The bones of her spine pressed up against her skin and she grit her sharp fangs, twisting her head against the pain of it. Muscles shifted and expanded in her back and her bones moved with it. The changes continued along her arms and legs. The wolf telling her body that she was built to run. To chase. To hunt. Her small, nearly flat ass bubbled out to match the new strength in her thighs.

Fur continued to spread along her body, curving around her sides and up her stomach. At the base of H'plita's spine, the bones cracked and stopped. There was no tailbone and the wolf was confused. It surged and a small growth of bone expanded downward from her spine. Two small, new bones clicked in place and then the spirit of the wolf retreated.

H'plita stood, her chest heaving. She gripped the tree next to her, claws splintering the thick wood. Bones shifted along her paws and she shifted until she stood comfortably on the pads of her paws. The male still lay on his side in front of her. The young woman walked to him. She could smell his blood. Could smell how he still lived. Could smell his vitality. She dropped to all fours, the wolf guiding her, showing her what was natural. She huffed and pressed her muzzle between his legs, scenting him around the base of his furry sheath. He groaned under her attentions and shifted slightly.

A noise in the distance caused H'plita to look up and her oddly shaped, furry ears lifted forward at attention. Gold, vertically slit eyes expanded as she stared. A group of people were coming.

Prey,the wolf thought.

Yes, H'plita answered.

The male shifted again under her. One eye opened and he regarded her. He'd never seen a she-wolf. Had never let anyone live through a change. This one smelled different. Not like them. Not like him. But, close. Close enough. He could feel her wolf. The wolf that had settled into her. He pushed himself up and turned to the direction of the approaching villagers. He was larger than H'plita but she was more densely muscled. Still, he couldn't not nip at her, growling his dominance.

H'plita grabbed the male's wrists and her teeth were wrapped around the male's throat before he'd realized what had happened. Blood and drool dripped from her open mouth, falling to the fur along the male's throat. He struggled briefly before realizing exactly how strong she was. If not for the nearby prey, he'd push her and fight but this prey would join the fight until they were both dead. Instead, he flicked his ears back and turned his head.

The young woman pulled back and stood and the male stood beside her. He waited for her to take the lead and she did, launching herself through the forest. He struggled to match her pace and only his familiarity with his own world and its rules allowed him to keep up.

They caught the villagers within minutes and it was a massacre. H'plita roared, leaping for the lead male, claws out. Her jaws closed around the man's throat, decapitating him before they both hit the ground. She clawed at his chest and stomach, biting and tearing at his intestines. Blood sprayed against her, covering the silver fur of her breasts and stomach with dark red.

A very, very small part of H'plita whimpered at the man's death.

The large group of men screamed, hacking with crude bronze swords and farming instruments. The two wolves tore through the group, feasting and killing until the last man fell. H'plita tore into his stomach, by now addicted to the soft flesh hidden within.

The male approached, blood and flesh and guts dripping from his muzzle and the fur along his body. His thick red cock was exposed, his excitement from the chase and the kill showing. He walked to H'plita on two legs. The wolf inside him was frantic at the thought of mounting a female. It had play mounted a few dead women in blind need but that pounding desire paled in comparison to the thought of fucking the she-wolf. His blood was up and his cock throbbed in front of him, thick pre-cum dripping to the ground as he squeezed and played with the bulbous knot holding back his furred sheath. The rough bloody padding on his paws felt incredibly good on his cock.

Once he reached the female, he dropped to all fours around her. She stopped to look up and back at him. He could see her fury, her hunger, herneedin her eyes. She snapped at him and growled but then bent her head back down to the corpse below her, worrying at the bones of its spine. The male rubbed his cock against the tailless female , growling and groaning as he probed at her. The female's sex was engorged and she shuddered as the male's knot rubbed against her exposed clit. He moved again and she dropped the bone she'd held in her mouth.

H'plita pushed back against the male, encouraging him. She growled as his cock missed again and again. The male's muzzle clenched to the back of her neck and she collapsed, still growling but the anger faded from her eyes piece by piece. She moaned and whined, arching her back up into him.

Finally, the male's pointed cock slipped into the female's sex. She howled, her wet sex gripping at his thick length. The male wasted no time as he began pounding into her over and over. H'plita dug her back claws into the earth, spreading her muscled thighs open while pushing her hips back. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth.

Again and again the male's knot probed at her opening. Stretching her every time. She pushed back. Wanting all of him. Needing all of him. Wanting to fill his knot opening her all of the way. Wanting to feel the tip of his pointed cock as far as it could go. Her full, furred breasts pressed against the ground below her, soaking in the blood of the dead man. The sensations, scent of blood and recent killing were driving her mad. H'plita had never been taken like this. Never been filled like this. Intercourse amongst her species had waned over the years in favor of toys and other stimulation. The wolf was showing her things she'd never knew she'd missed. The fragment of H'plita that remained was overloaded from it.

She opened for the male and he knotted her.

Blood again mixed with their juices. Blood from the small tears inside of her body. From being knotted. The wolf healed her and she howled low in her throat as her orgasm built.

The male's own orgasm caught her by surprise. She felt his claws dig into her shoulder and she growled at him in sudden anger until she felt him suddenly swell. H'plita gasped at the sudden feeling of the male cumming deep inside of her. She felt him filling her with his seed. Felt his cum drilling into her over and over. His knot had swollen even larger and his movements shortened. She slammed back into him when his rhythm faltered and he responded, fucking her with deep, hard movements.

White noise filled H'plita's ears, blocking the entire world away from her. Her muzzle worked over and over. She scrabbled at the ground with her claws but couldn't move. The male held her tight, a paw on her shoulder and his knot deep inside of her sex. The male's cum spurted out of H'plita as a second orgasm rolled through her, forcing her muscles to tighten around the male's cock. She fell to her arms, forehead against the ground as her world exploded.

When H'plita opened her eyes, she felt the warm fur of the male surrounding her. He was no longer inside of her and she felt his furred sheath against her soaked sex. She could smell his seed and her own juices. And the blood from being torn by his thickness. Their fur was tangled with blood. She felt weak from her orgasms but a strange sort of energy was replacing the weakness. With a shake of her hips, she pulled away from the male and stood. The male groaned but rolled to stand beside her.

The wolf in H'plita looked out from the woman's eyes. The world was huge and there were a million smells she'd never even knew existed.

She ran and the male followed. Through the trees, splashing through rivers and chasing small game before running off to the next thing. The fragment of H'plita wanted to know what everything was and the wolf obliged. They ran and fought and fucked until grey light filtered through the sky. Both wolves stopped to watch the dim progress of the slowly rising sun. Both wolves knew what it meant.

The change back was painful. But, nothing matched the pain of realization when H'plita's mind returned to her mid-change.

The young woman wailed. Loud and long she cried out, beating the ground around her. She cried hot, hard tears as the vague memories of the night echoed through her mind. The blood had long washed off in their run through the waters but the memories remained. She cried until she couldn't breathe.

When she looked up, the male was there. She'd seen images and videos of the primary species. The strangeness of their features. The nearness of them. Almost-them. Almost-same. He watched her, naked as she was. His hair and beard was curly and black, as was the forest of hair on his chest. She felt an odd, sudden heat between her legs at the look at him and she cursed herself for it. It wasn'ther desire she felt. She knew that. She knew it was the other thing inside of her. But, she still felt it. Still felt that quick flash of heat.

H'plita looked down at herself. Her breasts were gone but her nipples were much larger. Much like the females of the primary species. Large and hard. Her hips and the bones of her lower back hurt, as if something had broken or changed there. Otherwise, she was the same. Four fingers, six toes, hairless. Compact and strong. Were her legs longer? More lean and less stout? Something about the size and shape of her body tickled at her memory but her thoughts swam away.

The male walked away and she watched him. He was much taller than her and, while she knew she was physically stronger than him, he was wide of frame of had thick ropes of muscles along his body. His male sex hung low between his legs. Not red. Not pointed. Again, she felt a heat and her sex grew moist at the unbidden thoughts. At the whispers of the wolf. She hugged her knees to her chest.

Eventually the male returned. In his hand was a large, long, sharp rock. He tossed it to her and said a few words. H'plita shook her head at him. He spoke again, harder this time and she looked at him. Again, she shook her head.

"I can't understand you," she said.

He frowned and then picked up the rock. Pointing the sharp end of the rock at his chest, he made a stabbing movement near the center of his chest and then pointed at her. Again, he tossed the rock to her.

H'plita looked at it. Station might come looking for her. It might send someone to look for her. And then what? Would they fix her? Would they keep her locked away? The thought made a physical growl escape her lips and she felt a sudden flash of anger.No. I willnever be chained. She closed her eyes at the thought and calmed. She'd never felt anger like that. Not once in her life. Was it her now? Or the thing inside of her. Could they take it out of her now that it was part of her? Part of her enough that her ship wouldn't recognize her genetic material?

Can I go back?She asked herself.I've killed. And I've... I've eaten them. The primary species. Not unthinking animals but primary species. I've-She choked up and tears fell. She could remember the blood. An echo of the scent and taste of the blood floated through her mind and she rolled her shoulders, gasping at it.

Do Iwant to go back?The thought scared her but she couldn't see where her thoughts and the other thing's thoughts ended. She kicked the rock away. In her mind, a part of her grinned. Deep and dark inside of her. A part of her wanted it to be night. Wanted to chase. To hunt. To run.

The man watched all of this. When H'plita looked up, his male sex was erect. She felt a deep, pleasurable ache inside her belly before looking away, shifting her hips. Rolling them once. He knelt in front of her and when she closed her eyes, a memory of his sheath filled her mind. His red cock. And how it felt. The wolf inside of her huffed in laughter. She opened her eyes and forced herself to look at him.

"Theseus," the man said. Tapping his chest. "Theseus."

The woman watched him for a moment and then placed a hand on her chest. "H'plita," she told him.

The male, Theseus, watched her for a moment. He nodded and held his hand out to her. "Hippolyta," he said.

This time, she followed him and shivered, a small part of her trying to remember how long a day was on this world.

For when the moon would rise.

For when the hunt would begin again.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers
12