First Contact

Story Info
An encounter with an intriguing alien being.
4.2k words
4.47
14.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another short story written as part of a set of challenges between myself and a friend, this was one of my first jaunts into a more science-fiction flavor. Enjoy this tale of intergalactic mating.

*****

I've always thought traveling space and meeting alien races was mankind's eventual fate, but never would have guessed I'd see it in my lifetime.

Well, I was dead wrong.

I won't lie. The thought of meeting an alien or watching a spaceship land on Earth and crack open to reveal its crew used to freak me out. Not because I feared a massive hostile invasion like movies would have us believe is inevitable- I guess it was more of an existential crisis I feared, and the fact that the truth really was out there. I suppose it was the smartest strategy he could have taken, to fulfill his purpose. Where better a place could an ambassador from another world choose to meet humans than at a sci-fi/fantasy convention?

I was prowling the dealer's room, searching for the same few things I always look for at cons (hentai, cool tee shirts, and anything Sailor Moon), dressed in my Princess Serenity cosplay when I began to pick up this really tantalizing scent. I was by myself and since it wasn't an anime convention I wasn't being stopped for photos every five seconds, so, I decided to deviate from my swag search and investigate. The smell was spicy-sweet, like a really lovely flower or botanical lotion and for some reason or another it fixated me. I followed my nose, hoping I'd find out what it was called and where I could buy it for myself. It was full of honey, cinnamon, ginger, clove, citrus, and pine. At least, that's what my nose registered. With all those notes of aroma I didn't understand how it didn't send me gagging, but the more I breathed it the more I needed to know where it was coming from.

Before long, I followed my sense of smell to a less clustered area of the con's dealer's hall, and saw a man standing casually against a wall, just sort of people-watching intently. My first thought was Wow, that's one hell of a good costume. He was tall, but not freakishly so. A good 6+ feet for sure, but not Guinness-Book-of-World-Records-tall. His upper body was a normal, rugged and extremely sexy male physique, featuring pure, pale gold skin, actually metallic to the eye. However, that was mostly his chest and abs- a slick, shining green color crept around his shoulders, continuing down his arms and hands. His hips also had the verdant coloring, and that crept all the way down his legs, which were completely rich, vibrant green, shimmering in the light, and decidedly not human shaped at all. I was convinced he was a master of prosthetics. The physiology of his legs was somehow leonine and reptilian at the same time- the thigh and calf connected in a very dragonlike way, and the feet were heavy, taloned paws that nevertheless had the slightly iridescent skin texture of chameleons. He wore a brown, leathery looking loincloth tied low around his hips, and I could see a very long and lifelike tail of the same green sweeping idly around the floor behind him. Even his face was shaped and colored differently, carrying the features of human, lion and lizard. His chin was on the narrow side, and just a bit elongated, his brow strong, nose slightly upturned and sharp. He had long, wild and coarse hair, thick and brown-blond. Some of the green crept from his throat around his jawline, and he had just the coolest, strangest eyes I'd ever seen. From a distance, they appeared one solid color, no visible pupil, and eerily yellow-gold. He was also pretty hot, and I felt like I just had to compliment the dedication. As I walked closer, the smell I'd been following got stronger and it didn't take me long to realize that mystery man was the one giving it off.

"Hey," I said, once I was close enough to catch his attention. He looked at me with interest and smiled. "I just wanted to say, you look amazing. How long did it take you to get ready?"

"Years," he replied so casually I thought it had to be a joke. His voice was deep and slightly smoky.

"Well, it shows," I cheerfully responded. "The detail is incredible. Where are you from?" I meant the show or the comic, something that would give me a new story to read or watch. Up close I could see veins of dark emerald running through his green tinted skin, and the smooth, snakelike texture of extremely fine scales on his arm. Upon further inspection I could even see the powerful, lithe fingers and structures of his hands were slightly altered to fit the body.

"I hail from the world Dyronius, in the galaxy you will know as Andromeda." Oh, so he was incredibly in character. Well, that's cool, I thought. I can deal.

"Ah, then your people prove that mine have really dropped the ball on space travel and extending the hand of friendship to our galactic neighbors." I said sagely. "Welcome to Earth, I'm Alice. Some of us humans are ok." My new con friend gave me a toothy little smile. I noticed he had an interesting set of dental prosthetics too- a pair of incisors at the top-front, but flanked by two sets of canines, the second pair longer than the first. The bottom teeth were all sharp. Damn, he's good. He should be on one of those movie make up TV shows. To my surprise, he gave a scratchy laugh at my comment.

"You have 'dropped the ball', as you say. My people have been observing your world for some time, and have grown exasperated watching what you have done to the planet as a species, not to mention, one another." I groaned and nodded.

"Ugh, I know, right? Some of us are fairly sick of it too. We've only got this rock to live on, why are we killing it?" I threw my hands up in a shrug. He continued to smile, his eyes somehow never blinking, and looked at me intently. Around us no one seemed to be sparing a glance, like this dude wasn't dressed as a seriously awesome lizard man.

"My name is Aran'syr, of the Brood of Mother Hela'syr." he said, stepping toward me. "It pleases me to meet you... A-liss." My throat went suddenly dry, and the smell kicked back in, strong. Now it was making me dizzy. "Why did you come to me, little female earthling?" Somehow, the way he said it made me pause. It was so serious when he addressed me like an otherworldly creature I began to wonder if he was just that committed, or, if he believed his persona.

"It was... Just kind of coincidence, I guess," I mumbled, growing kind of hot and weak, but more in the knees and pussy than anything else. The scent taunted me, tickling me deep inside. "I smelled something really nice and just wanted to find out where it was coming from..."

"And you have since discovered it is me, have you not?" he said sweetly, and reached up to stroke my cheek. I sucked in a hard breath. His hand was burning hot almost, and the feel of his skin like pebbled, sleek leather.

"Look, I didn't say you could touch me," I began testily, but his irritatingly calm, too-knowing smile never faded.

"You did not," he agreed, not withdrawing his hand. In fact, he pounced and dragged me closer to his body. I was about to struggle when the scent rose again, directly from his skin; it immediately calmed and intoxicated me as I breathed it. "Now, answer me."

"Yes," I blurted, stupefied. "You smell so lovely..." it was all I could say.

"My pheromones have worked magnificently," he said almost to himself. "A-liss, do you think I am one of these folk gathered here, these 'science fiction' enthusiasts playing pretend?" Holding me into his chest, he stroked the back of my head, cozying me to him like I was precious.

"I... did," I told him warily, before darting my nervous glance up to him. "Are you... truly visiting from elsewhere...?" He took my chin, and made me align my gaze with his own endlessly yellow-gold stare. Despite the lack of a pupil, up close I could see bolts of lighter and darker shades in them, and subtle changes flickering through as the light wavered around us. Once we locked eyes, I felt myself freeze inexplicably. A current of energy washed through my body and I felt suddenly naked.

You scented my pheromones, and you see me as I am, not merely the guise I am wearing to pass for human. No one else but you can see how I truly look. His voice rang clear through my head and stunned me. Further, I see that you have come to this convention dressed as a character that speaks a truth in your spirit, even though no one would expect to see it here. I also feel the lusty, creative creature you are inside. It is no wonder you came to my call- You are open to the new and the strange, and always to yourself.

What... What's going on? I thought back, unable to speak or move. Whether from his, for lack of a better term, 'mind meld' or from shock and confusion I wasn't sure.

I have come to this planet to assess whether or not an alliance can be formed with your world. I did not lie when I said my people have been observing you. Our race is highly advanced, and we hope to make peace with worlds that may be able to reach us in the future, so that we do not have to make war instead. We are also quite good at that.

Good to know, I mused back somewhat sarcastically. What does this mean to me, right now? He smiled again, and I felt rather than saw it.

Part of my mission is also to find a viable mate, he replied, hungrily. Males of my species are incredibly virile, and female births are rare. We often must find our mates among other-worlders. My pheromones can only attract strong genetic matches for my seed. Mentally, I gasped (somehow).

Ohhhh no. No. Don't I get a say in this? I tried to struggle, verbally, physically- but it was no good. I couldn't talk while he held my stare, and his grip was fucking steel.

Sadly, at this time, no. You do not. The smell clouded me and forced my eyelids to droop. I felt heat spike inside me so quickly and harshly I couldn't stand up anymore. Aran'syr held me and prevented me from falling down under the weight of my arousal. His lips parted and a long, black, slightly forked tongue snaked out of his mouth.

"Don't see that everyd-" I began, but never finished. His tongue darted past my lips and across mine, and I writhed against the deepest, strangest French kiss I've ever known. His saliva trickled into my mouth, wreathing my brain in instant fuzziness as if I'd downed three rum-and-cokes. My pussy starting contracting so hard so quickly that I felt an orgasm building up, and I knew it was an unnatural reaction to my situation. Something was going to happen. Pressing me tight against his strange, arousing body, He plundered my mouth and worked one of those slightly inhuman hands between my legs. He raised the voluminous skirt of my gown, finding my underwear to bypass, which he did, and I felt two of those lithe digits push inside me deep, finding my g-spot right away, and resting over it. His thumb pressed down on my clitoris too, and I almost died right there, being finger-fucked in public against my will. He didn't move his hand, but with his mouth on mine and his touch in my cunt, somehow he triggered a blinding, rollicking, devastating orgasm that shut up all the thoughts in my head and made me actually fucking black out with its power.

I don't know how much time had passed before I woke.

When I did wake to unfamiliar surroundings, I was roused by a flitting touch over my clitoris and the brief penetration of something wet and incredibly nimble in my pussy, after which both places immediately erupted in fire of the most pure arousal I had ever felt. I yowled, thrashing my hips upward. My sight kicked in, and there was Aran'syr, head between my spread legs, his black tongue swirling itself inside my pussy. I could feel the movement as this infinitely flexible but powerful muscle fluttered and completely filled my every inner curve. The forked tip traveled to my deepest point and brushed my cervix. A weird pinching feeling followed as his tongue penetrated my cervix and began licking the actual inside of my womb. I began to shriek, the sensation incredibly weird and impossible, slightly uncomfortable but still completely and embarrassingly arousing. Every place his tongue touched me inside then afterward lit up with an intense heat and made me want to claw at the bedclothes. I needed sex, and I needed it badly, and I needed it now.

Aran'syr finished coating my entire internal reproductive set up with his saliva and slowly drew his tongue out of me, causing incredible waves of pleasure as he did.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shouted.

"My saliva is full of potent hormonal triggers that will help ease your transition," he responded, drawing back and up. "Before we can mate your body will have to transform, or you will never be able to take my cock and birth my litters."

"Can we go back to the part where only I get to decide what happens to my body, please?" I fired at him testily. Putting his fingers in me again, ignoring my outrage, he began to gently thrust in and out. Against my will I began to respond.

"I am sorry, Alis'syr, but it is too late. It has begun." He covered me with the entire length of his form, his tail upright behind him, swaying in the air. "You are going into a period of intense heat. I will pleasure you as many times as I must to help alleviate the symptoms of the change, but once you began to smell my pheromonal signature, it was too late. You will be my mate."

"This is not happening, this is not happening!" I chanted. His touch inside found my g-spot, and began rubbing it. The little buried pleasure spot on my inner wall felt even bigger and more sensitive than before. Without responding to my shout, he bent and kissed my (naked, I was realizing) breasts and stomach all the way down to my pussy. Once facing my intimate flesh, he continued to work his fingers in me and set that curious and talented tongue to flickering over my clit. I screamed immediately, feeling a nuclear meltdown begin building in my loins. He wasn't kidding- I had felt incredible arousal before, and been through the need for sex so bad I probably had lost my mind more than once, but this was indescribably powerful. Even being licked and stroked to orgasm, I needed more. I could have been fucked by several men at once and still had it not feel like enough.

Aran'syr did not attempt to further explain anything to me. Instead he worked my pussy, in no way teasing or shy about fucking me with his fingers or suckling my clit. Both my inner and outer pleasure spots were feeling far more sensitive and a good bit larger than before. If my clitoris had been the size of my littlest fingertip before, now it felt like the size of a grape, and never had I felt everything so strong, yet I could take so much stimulation. The familiar build of orgasm had a decidedly new edge of molten fire to it. I mounted quickly, my protests all dissolving away into wordless gurgling. He gave it to me without a word, just as hard and mind-blowing as the first one in the dealer's room. I came hard, and screamed. The walls of my vagina compressed and contracted around his invading fingers wildly, and his tongue swept furiously across my clit without any remorse. My peak crested and tapered off at last, but still he did not stop. He made me come five times in rapid succession, without fatigue, without even slowing down. Each time I came, I gushed fluid all over him and felt my pussy contracting so hard I feared I'd break his fingers. It was incredible and amazing and my God I didn't want it to stop.

"Ohh oh God I'm on fire!" I screamed. In my haze and burn of arousal, I hadn't noticed but my fingers and arms had begun to take on a purple cast, though my veins burned emerald instead of blue beneath the tinting skin. My fingers grew longer, more tapered and graceful. My skin began to thicken develop an intricate pattern of scales. Were I not consumed by Aran'syr's tongue, I might have studied the change with fascination. His scent hit me again, spicier and more delicious than before, and I responded by giving him a heady, ragged moan, my body clinching around his hand. He smelled so good. He smelled like all my favorite things, even more than just flavors. I smelled library and sex and a sharp tang of blood on winter snow... Something I had never scented before, and never knew could be so intense... He smelled like mate. He smelled like mine.

"Aran... Aran'yo." I said, barely aware I had spoken. He actually stopped pleasuring me and his head jumped up.

"What did you say?" he almost whispered, stunned.

"Aran'yo?" I said, unsure of where the word was coming from. It was just... in me.

Pulling his mouth away, but working me with his hands, he maneuvered himself onto his knees and looked at me, his mouth dropping open.

"Alis'yo..." the name rocked me. Alis (my root name), 'yo, mine. Just as I'd called him Aran'mine. Oh God. There was no going back. My eyes fluttered open and took in the sight of my rich, purple skin, the new impervious but sleek thickness of my hide. Thank god no more stupid nicks and cuts, I thought, remembering. "You are so lovely, Alis'yo. I am sorry that our joining is not of our choosing, but I think myself blessed to have snared a woman I so easily would have chosen." He crept up my body, keeping my clitoris happy, and laid himself next to me.

"Wait..." I gasped out. "You... didn't get to choose this either...?" I had thought this was me playing someone's captive, not us playing captive to fickle storybook destiny!

"No," he told me. "They told me when I landed that she would come to me. I did not know it would be you that answered my call, nor that I would crave you upon taste as much as you would crave me. You are mine, I am yours... We do not have to give in to the heat but it will be painful if we do not. At least, let me keep you free from pain, Alis'yo." I moaned.

"Then kiss me, Aran'yo," I said, letting my need sweep me up. "We're on equal footing this way. Take me, please, I give you my body." Touched by my words, my... mate... pressed his mouth on mine and I immediately extended my now forked and extra-long tongue to tangle with his. I felt something flicker over my body. Lightly here and there, while his hands worked my pussy, keeping me cumming endlessly. I looked and saw it was his tail. Apparently prehensile, it resembled a snake all on its own, ending in just a bluntly rounded tip. He broke our kiss.

"I know... why we were chosen to mate, Alis'yo," he said huskily against my ear. "We see into each other. I can feel your sexual needs. Can you feel mine?" I attuned my mind to him instinctively, breathing his luscious scent and looking deep inside him. I felt his primal instinct, his warrior-calling, and yet his natural leadership. It was why he'd been here, as an emissary. I also felt the touch of what my soul craved... His sexual hedonism. It bit into me at the first strike of his tail on my thigh.

"Oooh oh god YES!" I screamed, bucking into him. He laughed against my ear.

"Oh, beloved... Yes, you are mine." His tail struck at my breasts, which were now fringed in purple, beautiful curlicue patterns of the hue running from between my even bigger globes and all the way over my body. My changing legs were almost solid purple but my once light skin had paled further, and now showed through in lacy flecks. My tits were fuller and even more jelly like than before.

Aran'syr spanked me and kissed me while his hands brought me to another crest, and I moaned into his mouth ceaselessly. I was breathless when he finally pulled away, after delivering so many orgasms I'd lost count. I gasped out:

12