First Contact

Story Info
After a week in space I finally fuck my hot co-pilot.
7.4k words
4.44
9.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers

Hey baby, guess what ...

Do you remember that thing we were talking about before I went off to join the space program?

Well, it happened, and I'm going to tell you every juicy detail, just like we agreed.

It was a little spontaneous, we started talking some minutes before about what we each wanted, and then things just kind of ... happened, obviously.

I figured out where the pilot-pair tradition comes from by the way. It isn't just something some horny spacers came up with, but it's not an official part of the program either.

We have actual instruction manuals detailing when and how to "give our co-pilot relief." It's a very informative read. They've basically got a whole sex book in it, complete with illustrations and advice from actual professionals.

Apparently the United Countries Council of Space Expansion's statistics say that a mission is more likely to be successful overall if you have a sexual relationship with someone on-board.

This is why they put us all in a crowded little base together with one big communal shower and no privacy for three long months before asking us that question. They wanted us to pick out a mate for the journey.

They treated us like livestock, and, well, is it weird that I find it a little bit hot?

I told you I put Sam Myles down in my number one spot for 'who I would fuck in space,' right? Well, evidently he put me somewhere on his list because, surprise, we're on a mission together.

There are a lot of rules and hoops you have to jump through for this not to be considered rape by the UCCSE. They take that shit pretty seriously, but Sam and I both signed the papers so we're fully authorized to have sex.

We just started talking about it the other day. I told him I was horny, he told me he'd been respectfully relieving himself at night so that he wouldn't get erections when we shower. I hadn't touched myself at all and I was really wet from some random thought I'd had. My pussy was just begging for a rub.

"Do you want to masturbate?" he asked me. "I won't mind."

I silently took him up on his offer, reaching down into my pants, spreading my labia with two fingers and stroking my fully erect clit. He heard me gasp slightly as I spread my legs apart and we looked at each other in the same instant.

He looked away, his pale cheeks turning redder than they got when we showered together. I laughed, noticing a bulge in his pants where his dick was. That's when I told him what you and I talked about.

When I told him my husband wanted me to fuck someone else during the mission his cock got visibly hard.

"You're free to watch me," I told him, rocking my hips while I hooked both fingers into my pussy. I'd only been at it for about a minute and already my panties were soaked and sticking to my ass.

He stared back at me, his eyes flitting to my hand as it moved inside my pants, the waistband of my underwear tight around my wrist. I fingered myself deeply while he looked, feeling the inside of my vagina expand and clench together as I caressed it with my fingertips. I've known Sam for a while but still my cheeks burned as he watched me get off.

"Have you been expecting something to happen, between us, I mean?" he asked as I bit my lower lip and stifled a moan, my clitoris hard and slick between my fingers.

"No," I said, letting my wet digits slide into my pussy and bathing them in my juices. "But, hoping ...? Maybe a little," I said, blushing as I admitted it.

"I see the way you look at me," I sighed, massaging the wet flesh between the curtains of my sex, "do you fantasize about me?" I asked. He looked away and then faced me again while I squirmed in my seat.

"Yeah," he said finally. "During training I used to ..." he started, his eyes going down to the bulge between my legs where my hand was. "Well, there was this one time we were doing CSET's together. I said something about the simulation making us take our clothes off ..."

I could remember the exact situation he was referring to, it got us on this whole tangent about being naked in VR, and thinking about things like how realistic is the simulation?

Sam chuckled and I grinned as we both recalled.

"And you ..." he continued, "the first thing you said was ..."

"We should fuck in here," I said, finishing his thought and then immediately bursting into laughter. My laugh turned into a moan as I rocked my hips and took two fingers up to the knuckle.

"Yeah," he said, looking at me and then looking down at the bulge in his pants. "Ever since that day I've wanted to tear your pants off," he told me.

"Oooh," I said, shivering a little as I ran one finger along the furrow of my sex. "How do you imagine it happening?" I asked. "When you, y'know ..." I looked at the shape of his erection pushing against the inside of his flight suit. To be honest, it wasn't until then that I realized just how badly I wanted to bang him.

"I don't know," he started, "I guess, usually you make one of your lewd jokes and I just kind of ..." he shrugged, "I act on it." I smiled at him, feeling my juices coat both my fingers and slick my palm.

"So, what do you think would happen if you came over here and did exactly what you're thinking about right now?" I asked. Sam smirked. He looked at the navigation controls and then he looked back at me. Then he stood up.

I felt a flutter in my stomach at the realization that he was finally going to make a move on me. I immediately got goosebumps, I was both thrilled and nervous having no idea what he would do.

He approached my chair and unzipped his pants. I could smell his cock before he even pulled it out, its pink mushroom tip nearly smacking me in the face. Sam has a pretty big dick, it's about as big as yours, maybe a little bigger.

I knew right away what he wanted me to do when he held it in front of my face like that. I leaned in close and let him touch its wet head to my mouth. He rubbed it against my lips, smearing them with his precum.

"You're gonna make me suck your dick huh? That's pretty naughty," I told him, licking the salty moisture and tasting his penis while he gripped his shaft and stroked it. I breathed in his smell and parted my lips invitingly.

When he pushed his cock into my mouth I closed my eyes to experience the taste of his precum and the rub of his slick shaft against my tongue. He placed a hand on my head as he thrust himself repeatedly between my lips, the round tip of his cock bumping against my palate while I moaned in enjoyment.

The moment I started sucking his dick my clit grew completely firm. My pussy was extra juicy when I curled my fingers inside. I listened to Sam's shuddering breaths while he stood over me, fucking my mouth while I masturbated.

"Ahh ahhh, Caia ... I" he grunted, driving his cock into the back of my throat with gentle hip thrusts. I could taste the sweat from his dick mixed with the precum that was covering the inside of my mouth, and then I tasted the salty squirt of his orgasm as he backed away.

"Ahhhh," he groaned as his cum sprayed my face, shooting from the bulb of his penis in thick streams and dribbling across my lips as it poured out of him. "Ahh, sorry you're just ... you're really turning me on right now Caia," he chuckled, letting gobs of his jizz fall on my tongue as he stood above me and ejaculated.

"It's okay," I told him as I rolled his goopy load around in my mouth. I didn't say it but his cum was pretty sweet, like he'd been eating fruit in preparation. "Mmmh," I sighed, rocking my hips forward as I pushed both fingers up my cunt, drawing them back out across my stiffened clitoris, spreading my juices across my labia while I played with myself.

"You wanna watch me have an orgasm?" I asked. "I'm not stopping until I've finished," I told him as I stroked the wet opening of my pussy before slipping three fingers into myself. "Oooh," I gasped, breathing in and smelling my own arousal wafting up from between my legs. I looked down at the damp fabric covering my knuckles.

"You wanna take my pants off?" I asked, pulling my hand out and placing it on his cock. I teased his softening erection with my mouth, running my cum splashed lips along its pink head before letting them slide down his shaft.

"Mmmh mmm," I hummed as I sucked his dick, squirming uncontrollably in my seat from the desire to be fucked.

"I suppose it's only fair," he told me as I bobbed my head forward and back, his stuff still clinging to my face as I surrounded the slimy bell of his penis with my mouth. "Although ... hah hahh, I don't want to interrupt you," he laughed as he watched me please him. I took my hand away from him and started shimmying free of my flight outfit while Sam petted my head and continued thrusting his dick between my lips.

I looked up at Sam and moaned as I tasted the cum covering his cock while it slid across my tongue and pressed against the inside of my cheek. My pants slipped out from under me and my naked butt touched the chair as I pulled them off.

When I spread my legs I could tell my whole pussy was covered in my arousal as the cool filtered air chilled my bare sex. Sam finally stepped away, pulling his dick out of my mouth and moving around my pilot's chair. He took me by the ankles and dragged me toward him before pressing the head of his member to my wet cunt and pushing it into me.

"Oooh," I moaned, my feet in the air, looking down at my crotch, feeling my minora part around him, sliding into me until his balls were pressed tightly against my womanhood. "Ahh," I gasped, feeling him inside me, his penis rock hard despite cumming on my face only moments ago.

"I thought you were done for sure," I said, swirling his cum about with my tongue and savoring the flavor as the head of his cock swelled within me. He smirked and drew himself back until just the bell of his erection was inside. I could feel how wet I was from how easily he slipped in and out.

"I've wanted this for a while," he said as his hips surged and my labia parted around his dick, its shaft slick with my arousal. "Think I'm just going to let it end like that?" he asked, fucking me with deep passionate thrusts.

"Do you like it?" I asked, curling my toes and listening to the soft slap of our groins.

"I'd enjoy it better if I could see some tits," he said with a sly grin.

"Yes sir," I said, slowly unzipping my pilot suit top and pulling it open, revealing my perky pink nipples to him while he pounded my pussy. His eyes settled on my breasts while he held my legs apart and drove his cock ceaselessly up my cunt, his pushes making my boobs jiggle slightly as I slipped my jacket over my shoulders.

"Ahh ohhh!" I sighed, feeling my juices drip across my asshole. "Oooh yes!" I moaned, my face hot as he slid in and out, my wet arousal sticking to his balls as they beat more rapidly against my sex. I reached down between my thighs and touched my erect clitoris with a shivering hand.

"Ahh ahhh ohh Sam yes!" I gasped, my knees quivering and my tits shaking while I stroked my pussy. "Oh my god I'm gonna come," I groaned, feeling goosebumps all over my body, an explosive orgasm welling up inside me as I took his length.

"Ahh ahhh ahhhh!" I squealed, feeling my whole body turn red. "Don't stop ... ahhh," I cried out. The feeling intensified. My mouth hung open in a silent wail as my knees and elbows shook. I looked at his face and saw his smile broaden as he watched me climax, twisting about in my chair, arching my back, and rolling my hips forward each time he pushed his dick into me.

"Ahhhh," I shuddered as my orgasm ebbed, the feeling settling over me like a net of tingling pleasure. A warm satisfying sensation moved up from my groin and into my stomach then spread out into my face and the tips of my nipples. "Ohhh, that felt so good," I sighed, reaching out to touch his shoulder while he pumped his hips, my clit firm between my fingertips and my labia spread around his cock.

I took my hand away from my cunt and put it to my nose, breathing in the smell of my sex while Sam moved between my legs. He watched me intently while he continued to fuck, his dick solidly aroused, driving it into my pussy with steady thrusts.

His hands travelled down the sides of my thighs and I held my feet in the air and giggled while he squeezed my butt. He caressed my bare stomach and grabbed both of my breasts while I touched a wet fingertip to my lip.

I could feel his gaze on me while I licked my hand clean, our groins bumping gently together. He was wondering if I liked going down on girls from the way I was tasting my own juices. I could see it on his face as he watched me eat my own cum.

His erection swelled as it slid deep inside me, was he imagining me with another girl I wondered. I thought about giving a woman head and blushed a shade deeper as I pictured Sam in the room watching me do it.

I reached out and started unzipping his pilot jacket while he groped my tits, watching it slip over his shoulders, revealing his toned arms and chest.

"Hhahhh," I sighed as I stared at his abdominal muscles, seeing them expand and contract smoothly with every push of his hips. My eyes followed his sweat moistened abs down to the trail of light hair beneath his belly button, the coarse patch above the base of his cock tangling with my bush while my mouth hung open and my cheeks burned.

My nipples stood firm between his knuckles as he laid between my legs, thrusting himself as deep as he would go with each motion. My heart beat faster and faster as I watched him fuck me, feeling the head of his penis engorge fully each time it slid into my pussy and expecting the squirt of his orgasm at any moment.

I didn't know if he would cum on me or in me and I didn't ask. I just laid back with my legs spread, waiting, while he held me by the tits and went balls deep, letting out shuddering grunts as he exerted himself. His breaths got quicker and heavier as his hips rubbed against my sweating thighs, my cunt slick around his shaft.

"Ahh ahhhh ... ooohhh," he moaned, the veins in his forehead bulging, his face twitching. I felt him throb inside me. Hot cum surrounded his cock as he loosed his load in my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his waist and dug my heels into his naked thighs, feeling the subtle swell of his member as he ejaculated.

"Mmmm," I hummed, biting my lip and feeling him slow down, his dick firm and slippery with his orgasm, surging gently between my minora. I ran my fingers through his short hair while he massaged my breasts and came inside me.

I let out a relaxed sigh, tasting his semen on the roof of my mouth, watching his face flush as he squirted the last of his load into me.

"That was pretty hot," I said as he straightened, his hands moving down from my tits and across my naked hips, his gaze going down to my crotch. He admired my pussy for some seconds, thrusting his slightly limp penis into me while caressing my inner thighs.

Sam drew back finally and I felt his dick slide out of me. He reached out and gave my bush a quick playful tug as he backed away. I smiled happily, letting my feet touch the floor, and then we both looked at each other as if neither of us wanted to stop. I stared at his cock as it sagged between his muscular thighs, cum dripping from its tip, my legs spread, my cream-filled cunt on display.

"You should take a picture of me," I told him. Sam chuckled, lifting his gaze from my sex just briefly to see whether I was serious, then looking down again. "What? Really ... I want to send it to Nick," I said, blushing as he stared at my naked body.

"Alright," he said, turning toward the console and reaching for his phone. "I don't know how you're going to send it though," he said, raising the device and aiming it at me while I sat sprawled in the chair with jizz on my face.

"I have an encryption method for embedded images," I said as he soundlessly snapped photos of me. "Their filters don't scan the contents of text files thoroughly enough," I giggled while Sam held the camera closer to my pussy.

I worked the muscles in my vagina, expelling his goopy orgasm, letting it drip between my labia and across my asshole while he captured the moment on his phone.

"Even if they do catch it, what are they gonna do, fire me?" I laughed. Sam grinned in amusement, his face and chest still rosy. He tilted the camera up to get my perky tits and my cum-splashed face in the shot, then he stood up and held it nearer while I opened my mouth to display the salty pool surrounding my tongue.

After taking several more pictures I closed my lips and swallowed the mouthful. I stood up and wiped my cheek with the back of my wrist while Sam retrieved his pants and shirt, his long dick swinging between his legs as he got dressed.

I pulled my panties snugly up against my cunt. If it weren't for the cold air on the nav deck and a desperate need for pockets I would spend literally every moment of every day in the nude.

We went about our day laughing and blushing about what we'd done together. My mouth tasted like cum all day and there was probably still some on my face even after I cleaned myself off. Other than that it was a normal afternoon.

"You know what we've gotta do now right Caia?" Sam asked as we were sitting down and having a meal together in the kitchen. I nodded and chewed, giving him a look of intrigue and apprehension.

"Unless you think you won't get pregnant," he said as he watched me eat.

"I probably will," I answered with my mouth mostly full of food. "I'm ovulating," Sam raised an eyebrow as I covered my mouth and giggled at him from across the small metal table.

"It's okay, I'll add my eggs to that Mirage time capsule thing we've got in the lab," I said. Sam shrugged.

The next morning as I was laying down in the examination chair on the medical deck I started thinking about it seriously. These capsules went out at random to, "theoretically inhabitable," worlds.

They would lay dormant beneath the surface until the environmental factors necessary for humans to live were detected by its sensors, then deploy farmer droids to prepare a space for the children birthed by the machine.

These future humans would be raised in virtual reality and not released until they were almost sexually mature, sort of like being born twice I'd imagine. It's all experimental technology but it's interesting to think about.

Would we be among the few humans whose DNA would survive the end of earth, all because we were a pair of extra horny colleagues alone on a forty million dollar ship? I wondered.

"Does that make us like ... the literal cock of humanity? Impregnating other worlds with the seed of human life?" I thought as I spread my legs to let Sam extract my eggs. I inhaled sharply when the cold metal device touched me, the hard lubricated rod pushing my labia apart as it slid into my vagina. Lights flashed on its handle while Sam held it in place.

For a moment I thought I could feel the microscopic robots swimming into my uterus, but I knew that was impossible. Sam looked at me laying on the exam table with my knees apart and I tried not to giggle while the lube he'd used dripped across my butthole.

"Wow, you fertilized me twice," I said, looking at the read-out on the handle while Sam replaced the collection capsule.

Sam snickered at my comment and shook his head as he drew the egg-miner out of me. I sat on the table for a couple minutes while he transferred my eggs to the cooling capsule for storage, my pussy lubricated and exposed. I was ready for him to start banging me right there on the table and was surprised when he told me I could put my pants back on.

We both went about our jobs, sitting beside each other on the pilot's deck and saying nothing. I'm not sure if he was waiting for me or if he was just too distracted by work. By the time we stood up to do our security and maintenance checks I was practically stewing in my own juices.

yembrose
yembrose
125 Followers
12