First Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second time it happened I was leaning over a control panel with the cover removed, shining a flashlight into it when I suddenly felt Sam's hands on me. He took me by the hips and surprised me by pressing his face to my crotch from behind. I leaned forward and blushed as he inhaled deeply, letting out a needful moan.

"Mmm, I've been smelling your pussy all morning," he said, "it's driving me crazy."

"Well do something about it Sam," I teased. He curled his fingers under the waistband of my pants and started pulling them over my thighs, his nose buried in my buttcrack. "Oooh," I gasped, gripping the console for balance as he yanked my pants down, exposing my wet cunt.

I felt his mouth against my labia and my knees shook as he ran his tongue along the cleft of my sex for the first time.

"Ahhh, ohh yes!" I moaned as he licked my pussy, spreading my minora with his thumbs and sucking the soft flesh. I stood bent over with my pants around my knees. My clit throbbed and my juices flowed down the insides of my legs, slicking his chin as he ate me out.

"Oh ohh, you're getting me so wet right now," I squealed as he tongued the opening of my womanhood. I could feel my cunt expand in preparation while he gripped me by the thighs and lapped up my precum.

"Wow," he said, taking his mouth away from my cunt briefly. "You're so open I can see into you," he said before putting his lips to work again.

"Ahhh, no shit," I sighed, blushing bright red as he kissed between my labia. "I've been ready to fuck since this morning," I moaned.

"Well as a consequence your pussy is amazing," he said, moving one hand from my ass and slipping three fingers into me, his lips pressed against my perineum.

"Ahhh ahhhh," I shuddered, my nipples becoming rock hard in my shirt while his thick digits slid into my cunt. He dragged them back out of me, smearing my stuff across my skin before putting his mouth against my sex again, pushing his tongue inside me.

"... Ahhh," I squeaked, my mouth agape while he licked the walls of my vagina, the tip of his nose touching my butthole while he hungrily gathered my juices.

"Mmm," he hummed as he enjoyed my pussy. I held on firmly to the sides of the control panel, my breasts sweating in my shirt. I tugged at the zipper to try and free my boobs while Sam pressed his face between my buttcheeks.

Finally I unhooked my bra and they dropped out on their own, dangling free while I arched my back and let Sam devour my dripping cunt.

My knees trembled while he licked between my labia, stopping just short of my asshole with every stroke of his tongue. I reached between my legs and pulled back my clitoral hood with a shaking hand and cradled my slippery clit between two fingers.

Sam tickled the rim of my pussy with just the tip of his tongue and I felt my clitoris engorge and my nipples stiffen while goosebumps flared up across my back and chest.

"Ohh fuck," I moaned caressing my sex with trembling fingertips. Just then Sam pulled his mouth away and stood up. I heard him unzip his pants and my heart raced.

My labia parted perfectly around the bulb of his fully erect cock. Once the head of his erection was inside me he placed both hands on my hips and took some time to admire my naked butt.

I looked over my shoulder at him and giggled as he caressed and squeezed my ass. Then I moaned as he thrust his hard member all the way into me, his balls pressing tightly against my slick labia.

"Ahh, ohh Sam ... " I whimpered, masturbating while he took me, my fingertips touching the underside of his shaft as he drew back for another push. He rammed it into me with a crisp slap and I could feel his head swell with arousal as he pulled it back again, his length already slimy with my juices.

"Ahhh ahhhh!" I cried out as he took me with swift surges of his body, his pelvis beating against my butt as he drove his dick deep into my pussy. "Oh ... fuck," I gasped as he pummeled me with his hips, his cock sliding smoothly in and out, my thighs shaking.

"Ohh ohh ... fuck yes!" I shouted, my clit rock hard, my juices dripping between my fingers, and my tits smacking together as I swayed forward and back. "Oh fuck me, ohh!" I moaned, feeling him dig his fingers into my hips while he pounded my wet cunt.

"Ohh, shit," he gasped, "this is really turning me on Caia," he said, holding me by the waist, my pussy spread and slick around his shaft, his balls slapping against my knuckle as I stroked myself. His hands moved up my sides and went under my shirt while I planted my feet and took his dick, sighing while he caressed my spine.

He tugged at my collar and I stood up straight to try and remove my top. To my surprise he didn't slip out of me and pressed himself close, continuing to thrust his cock into me while lifting my shirt up.

"Ahhh ahhh," I gasped, feeling his erection slide into me at an angle while he pulled my shirt and bra over my shoulders. "Ooohh, yes," I sighed, my pants falling around my ankles as I shifted from side to side, grinding my ass against his lap with his dick pushed halfway inside me.

I raised my arms and let Sam undress me fully, stepping out of my pants while he lifted my top off and dropped it beside us. Then he reached under my arms and grabbed me by the tits while he had me in a standing position, his groin rubbing against my butt while the fat head of his penis pushed up my cunt.

"Hhuuhh," I moaned, putting a hand between my legs, feeling my clit throb against my finger tip while Sam squeezed my boobs and fucked me. He made short sharp thrusting motions with his pelvis, jabbing his tip between the folds of my sex while I masturbated.

"Mmmm, I'm gonna cum," I gasped, feeling my nipples stand firm atop my breasts as Sam kneaded them like soft dough, his lap moist with sweat, beating against my ass.

"That was quick," he chuckled, panting softly while we banged.

"Ahhh ... here it comes," I sighed, feeling the sensation spread from my groin, the head of his dick gliding between my slippery minora and striking the roof of my vagina each time he rammed it into me.

"Ahhhhhh!" I squealed in climax, my joints quivering. My knees shook and I curled inward. Sam took me by the hips again, thrusting his dick all the way into my cunt while I buckled under the weight of my orgasm.

"Ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh," I moaned, my voice cracking from the beat of his hips. I grabbed the console with a trembling hand while furiously stroking my sex, blushing deeply as I came, my sweating tits swinging freely beneath me.

"Ahhh!" I squealed, doing my best to stay on my feet, my hand nestled between my slick thighs, my digits covered in my syrupy juices and my clit swelling as I touched it. "Ohh god this is hot," I sighed, feeling Sam's solidly erect cock slide all the way up my pussy with each thrust, his erection just as firm as when he first pushed it into me.

"Wanna record it?" he asked, breathing noisily while ramming his wet shaft between my fingers, his balls slapping against my knuckle as I held my minora apart.

"Oh hell yeah," I giggled. "Don't pull out of me though," I said, feeling my orgasm subside. I looked over my shoulder at him and smiled, feeling the bell of his penis engorge slightly as he pushed himself deep inside me.

Sam laughed and looked down, giving my butt a good squeeze. He grasped me by my pelvis and I leaned down as I reached for his pants pocket. I could feel the blood run to my head as my wet fingers touched his phone, my hair swaying around my ears as Sam's lap slapped against my ass.

"Nnngghh nnnhh," he grunted, jostling me with his hips.

"Don't blow your load now I haven't even gotten the camera app open," I said as I repositioned the device in my hand, my tits twirling and my thighs shaking as I held it up to catch the action.

"I know I know, it just feels good," he groaned driving his cock into me with ball-slapping force. The screen loaded and I saw the top of my head, and my naked butt, my cheeks rippling as Sam's pelvis slammed into me.

"Ahhhh, this is really hot," I said watching us fuck on the little screen, Sam's knuckles white as he held me up while ramming me with his hips.

"Yeah ... yeah it is, he sighed," his cock throbbing. I felt it squirt a little, his warm orgasm surrounding the tip of his penis before he drew it back for another hard shove.

He shuddered fitfully, his shaft becoming slick as it slid in and out, the head of his erection swelling as he pumped his load into me.

"Sorry, couldn't hold it back," he grunted, hot goo coating his dick.

"It's okay," I sighed, feeling his balls bump against my groin, his thrusts slicking my already wet pussy with his cum. "... As long as you get it on camera," I giggled, swaying forward and back, letting my cunt slide down his slippery cock.

If I managed to send you the video file then you already know what happens next, but on the off chance I couldn't find an encryption algorithm good enough ...

I reached back and handed him the camera and he aimed it at my butt. He got some really nice shots of his dick sliding into me from behind, all wet with his orgasm. He petted and squeezed my left cheek while filming it with his other hand.

Apparently my butthole clenches a little when I'm being fucked in this position. Sam says it's cute but it made me laugh the first time I saw it.

"Ahhh, ooohh yes," I sighed as he pushed his thick member into my glistening wet cunt, my asshole tightening as he slid into me. Sam moaned and I could feel the final throb of his climax, his thrusts slowing enough that his camera could get a good look at my labia spread around his girthy dick.

He pulled it out of me slowly and cloudy white cum trickled from my opening. I squeaked in surprise, clenching my gaping pussy closed as I felt it drip down my leg. Sam laughed and knelt while I leaned forward to keep it all from gushing out at once.

"All right," he said holding the phone up to my cunt. "Let it flow," he told me. I relaxed my muscles and my vagina opened up on its own. I waited patiently, feeling only a single hot glob run slowly down between my labia while Sam sat behind me filming.

Two rough fingers slid into my opening and probed about, gathering the goopy stuff and dragging it out of me. I blushed uncontrollably while he captured his thick orgasm pouring out of my pussy.

"I'm going to jack off to this all night," Sam said as he held the phone pointed at my cunt.

"Don't go planning your evening without me Sam, I'm not even done with you yet," I laughed, standing up and turning around while he pinched and played with my butt. I knelt in front of him and reached out, grabbing his cock and stroking it gently while he recorded me.

"I doubt there's any amount of cum you can get out of me that will prevent me from jerking off later Caia," he told me as my hand moved along his length.

"Well then I guess I'll just give you more to jerk off to," I said in a breathy tone. "Come on, let me suck your dick." Sam straightened and got up, his cock perfectly level with my face. I saw myself on the small phone screen caressing his slick erection with sticky fingers, a sly smile on my lips. I got a little nervous.

I opened my mouth and placed his dick on my tongue, smelling his cum and my pussy all over his shaft as I closed my lips around it and let it slide into the back of my throat.

"Mmmm, mmmmhhmm," I moaned, bobbing my head forward and back. I peeked up at the camera and immediately I was judging myself. Luckily I think I have a rather cute face even with a dick in my mouth, but I still think I looked a little too shy.

"Oooh, Caia yeah ..." he sighed, brushing my hair out of my face while my pale lips parted and slid down his stiffening erection.

"Nnngghk nngghk," I gagged, my mouth watering around his member as I took him deep in my throat. I held the base of his cock between my fingers, stroking it while I sucked, hoping to coax out another goopy load to get a cumshot with.

"Mmmnn," I hummed, tasting my juices on his length, getting the cum flavored residue from my womanhood all over my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I still tasted a little like that lube he'd used to coat the egg-miner with but mostly I tasted like pussy and a lot of jizz.

"Oooh, suck it Caia," he gasped as my lips slid down against my cunt-scented hand. "Oohh wow," he muttered, his dick becoming firm as it pressed into the back of my throat.

"Chhaahhk," I coughed, leaning back after deepthroating his cock. Sam looked down at me with a sultry yet blissful gaze while my head moved forward and back. I noticed my saliva thickening as my mouth moved along his shaft, my tongue and palate slimy with his precum, the sweet smell of his aroused penis filling my nostrils.

I sat back and held the bulb of his manhood between my lips, licking the tip of it and swallowing back syrupy spit while jacking him off. I looked at the camera and saw myself. The image of me with Sam's cock in my mouth ready to get splashed with cum made my clit excruciatingly hard.

"Do you want me inside you?" he asked, almost reading my mind, brushing my hair over my ear while I sucked his dick, "because I'm definitely ready to fuck you again." I pulled away, smiling, kissing the head of his erect member, its surface shiny and slick, a thin strand of drool dangling between my chin and his veiny shaft.

I reached down between my thighs and touched my pussy while staring at Sam's penis. I was still pretty wet. I could feel what was left of his cum still trickling from inside me, dripping off of my minora and into the grated floor as I crouched, stroking him.

I looked up at him and nodded, rising to my feet and letting go of his member as he moved close, backing me up against the console. I sat on the metal edge of the control panel and spread my legs then watched Sam press the fat bell of his erection into my open pussy.

"Hhhahh, ohh yes," I moaned as his dick slid into me, its length covered in warm saliva, his balls touching my ass as he thrust it inside me. I stared at the tiny phone screen as he held it close to my cunt and fucked me with steady pushes of his hips.

"Ohhh, yes," I sighed, watching my labia part around his shaft, feeling his cock throb as he drove it deep into my pussy.

"You like that?" he gasped, pumping his hips while aiming the camera at my crotch.

"Yeah," I whimpered, watching myself get pounded on the little screen. Sam placed a hand on my knee and lifted my leg up while he slid smoothly in and out of my cunt, his pelvis beating briskly against my thighs.

"Ohh, ohh, oohh," I sighed, resisting the urge to touch my erect clit for the sake of the footage. My eyes stayed glued to his phone as he shuddered between my legs, his thrusts making my boobs jiggle while I watched with fascination.

It's rare that I get to see my pussy in action from that angle. I watched the way my inner labia hung on either side of him, sticking to his cock and going inside me slightly as he penetrated me with deep pushes.

The more I watched the wetter I got, and I giggled in amusement seeing it coat his already slippery erection with even more of my moisture.

"Ohh, fuck me Sam, fuck me!" I whined, feeling my juices trickle down my butt crack, hearing him gasp from exertion while his pale shaft pushed between my minora. "Ohhh ..." I sighed over the wet smack of our groins, my mouth hanging open and my cheeks burning as I stared at the small image of my pussy getting pounded.

"I'm so fucking wet," I laughed, gyrating my hips while Sam maneuvered himself into my cunt again and again. "Am I getting you close?" I asked, hearing him gasp. I looked up at his straining face while he gripped me by the knee and fucked me. He nodded, staring down at our interlocked sexes while holding the phone steady between my legs.

"Good," I purred, my tits shaking as he fucked me. "You should cum on my face," I said with a naughty grin, getting goosebumps all over my body just thinking about it. I felt my clit engorge and my nipples perk up as I imagined his orgasm dripping across my breasts and chin.

Sam looked at me with concentration in his eyes, sweat forming on his brow, his balls moist as they slapped against my ass, his penis swelling as he drove it into me. I watched his expression as he studied my naked body, his hips moving in a steady rhythm.

He let out a soft groan and I knew he was about to cum.

He pulled out of me and I slid to the floor in front of him, looking up with my mouth open, ready to catch his load. I got a whiff of his cock while he stroked it rapidly in front of my face and took a deep breath as I waited on my knees for the first splash of his jizz.

I looked at myself in the camera again as he masturbated a few inches from my face, then I looked at Sam, his neck and cheeks rosy, his hand moving quickly along his length. I stared at his penis, studying the narrow hole at the tip of its pink bulb, expecting it to launch a stream of thick goop onto me at any second.

"Unnnhh ahhh," he groaned, squirting liquidy cum across the bridge of my nose and dropping hot gobs of it on my tongue as it ran down my cheeks. "Uuuhh," he gasped, shooting his load on my face, spraying my forehead and lips with his salty orgasm.

"Ahhh," I sighed, feeling a warm stream of his stuff hit the roof of my mouth and dribble down my chin, shutting my right eye as it rolled down my eyelid.

"Oooohh," he shuddered, spraying the tip of my nose and sprinkling the corner of my mouth, milky white seed pouring across his knuckles. He leaned in and rubbed the slimy head of his erection against my cheek as he came, releasing warm spurts of goo that dripped down my face.

I turned my head and took him in my mouth again, sucking the cum off of his shaft while he moved his hips forward and back, my face painted with his orgasm. I tasted his load around my tongue, rolling it over his cock as he slid between my wet lips.

"Ohh, wow," he gasped, fucking my mouth while I looked at the phone screen with my one open eye. Seeing myself like that, on my knees, sucking Sam's dick with his spunk still dangling from my chin made me feel so used, and so good.

Sam and I showered together afterward. I say he "showered," with me, but really what he did was grope me and finger me while we laughed about the cum that I was still wearing.

The jokes and the giggling only lasted until he started licking my clit though. Then all was quiet except for the sound of running water and my eventual orgasm.

I really hope you get a chance to see the video Nick. I've been watching it and looking at the pictures we took almost all evening, and I'm getting sore from masturbating. I wrote this whole letter with one hand in my panties and the wettest I got was when I was thinking of you watching us do all of those things.

I don't know how I'll encode it but I'm sure I'll think of something.

Anyways, I hope to hear what you're up to. If anything interesting happens on earth I NEED to know about it, for the sake of my sanity. If nothing else tell me about work, and if you fuck someone, you'd better give me details.

I love you Nick. I miss you, my pussy misses you. I'm teasing it with my fingers right now, getting myself extra juicy before bed. I'm going to think about your cock tonight while I'm touching myself. I hope you're thinking about us too, wherever you are.

12