First Contact Ch. 01

Story Info
Michael Rusan's first encounter with aliens doesn't go well.
4k words
3.76
16.8k
29

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: This story will involve incest, impregnation, slavery, non-consent, transformations, futanari.

This story is set in the world of The School and Prey.

++++++++++++++

The Veridea Nebula spanned a great swathe of the currently known space, the green and acidic cloud forming a crescent border with the space beyond remaining unknown despite many attempts to change that.

Michael Rusan, an earth-born spacer and mercenary, stared out the viewport of his personal ship and at the visibly roiling nebula just a parsec away. The nebula was so large that it filled up the entirety of the relatively large window on the side of the ship and it somehow casted an unearthly verdant light.

His attention was taken by the soft ping of his wrist-mounted commlink.

"What is it, Gail?" He asked in his deep baritone. The voice on the other end was a lot higher and girly.

"We're getting some readings, cap'n. Can't say sure what, though. I've sent for First Mate Hayla." Said Gail, the resident femboy of the Void Springer. Michael had both him years ago and has somehow managed to turn the cock-hungry slut into a proper spacer in his own right.

Although Gail is still a frequent bedmate of Michael's.

"I'll be right there." He zipped up his plated bodysuit, put his classic magnum in its holster and stepped out into the hallway towards the bridge. Finally, they've got some readings after sitting on their asses for almost a week. The Veridea zone is almost dead when it comes to activity with science vessels sometimes coming in to gather more samples of the acidic space storm.

He spotted Hayla strutting towards him in her own plated bodysuit, plasma pistol ready and riding on her hip, and the female Asir gave him a nod. He waited for her to reach him before heading to the bridge together.

"Gail says he's got something. Hopefully it isn't more discharge that blasted nebula keeps spewing out." Hayla grumbled as they walked. Hayla was a young Asir, being only twenty-two, and has been serving on the Void Springer for two. She was the one-fifth of the crew and Michael was quite pleased with her fearlessness and professionality.

"I think Gail learned how those look like on the sensors." Michael reassured, giving her a small smirk. He still couldn't believe that the meek and hopeful asir he found on one of his visits to an asir hermaphrodite could turn out to be a gem in the rough. "Ticho still sleeping?"

Ticho was the ship's technician, a grumpy and single-minded Rezer who once maintained a hive ship. Michael had found him in a odd machine shop wasting away and fixing people's washing machines.

Hayla nodded and glanced down the hallway. "I'm not gonna be the one waking him up."

"I'll send Selena, then." Michael said with a chuckle. He wasn't willing to do that either. Good thing he's got an android that can do that for him.

The bridge of the Void Springer was a sloped affair with four consoles in a row before a large glass vieport that stared out into more of the nebula, the whole place aglow with green.

Gail sat in front of the sensor console, looking rather excited as he wasn't sitting still in the large pilot seat. Michael stood on one side to lean over the screen while Hayla did on the other. The femboy was clad in his own skin-tight bodysuit that hugged his curves just right and a beanie that failed to hide the neon-pink hair.

"What do we have, Gail?" Michael asked, staring at the screen. It most certainly wasn't just a discharge as the screen depicted not just the familiar cloud of acidic detritus that the nebula spat out but also a deliberately-shaped object inside of it.

"I don't know exactly, cap'n, but I think it's a ship." The femboy answered, looking at the screen as well.

"But that's impossible," began Halya, her keratinous eyebrows furrowing in skepticism. "Nothing can withstand that acid."

"It's gotta be something." Michael murmured, watching the cloud on the screen slowly but surely expand while the object in the middle remained stationary. "It could be an asteroid. Won't know for sure until we get a closer look."

Hayla seemed apprehensive, her arms crossed underneath her petite breasts, before sighing and getting into her seat at the weapon's console. Michael sat at the pilot chair and pinged Selena to wake up Ticho and come to the bridge.

Selena arrived with a scratch on her otherwise perfect face, her expression one of annoyance. "Just because I can repair myself doesn't mean I should be the one always waking him up."

"I most certainly can't have Gail waking him up. Can't let him scar our pretty femboy, now can we?" Michael could feel the android's glare on the back of his head before she took her seat at the comms console. "Give me the cords, Gail."

"Aye aye, captain."

It was a simple affair to do so and Void Springer thrummed as its squeeze drive spooled up. In mere moments they felt the familiar and almost overbearing pressure bear down upon them as the ship and everything in it was squeezed into an infinitesimal point in space and propelled at FTL speeds.

Micheal's ears popped and vision returned as everything expanded to normal size, the strange green glow of the nebula even stronger as they reached the very edge of it. In front of them was the crackling cloud of discharge and what looked to be a ship in the shape of a V with pylons on either side of the body bearing large cylinders that looked like engines.

Hayla gasped in surprise as the ship's hull was scarred and steadily fizzling into space as the acid of the nebula continued to eat away at it. "It's an actual ship!"

"Gail, give me a lifeform reading. Maybe there are survivors." Michael ordered immediately while steering the ship closer. The light of the nebula cast everything in a neon green so they didn't need their own lights turned on to inspect the ship.

It was smaller than the Void Springer which meant it could carry three people at most, but the design and make were like nothing he'd seen before. The ship was covered in artistic and deep grooves where it wasn't melted into sizzling debris and the coating a bronze hue. One of the pylons looked on the verge of snapping off from the damage.

Gail quickly tapped away at the console to bring the ship's sensors to bear upon it. "I'm reading three lifeforms, sir. In the port-side tail"

"Power?" Hayla asked as she brought out a magnified screen onto the viewport. The ship looked dead.

"I'm reading power only in the port-side tail. Never seen this kind of ship so can't make sense what systems are on and off on it, though."

"Let's hope their life support is still kicking. Selena, give me a broadband channel. Maybe they'll answer us." Michael steered the ship closer until they were side by side while Gail scanned the outer hull.

"You're on comms, sir."

"This is Captain Rusan of the ship Void Springer. Do you copy?" As he talked, Gail sent to his console the stranded ship's model and saw what looked to be an the outer access hatch for the ship. It looked, for all intents and purposes, a scouting ship. But what would it be doing here in a cloud of discharge?

No answer came. He repeated but still nothing. "Are the lifeforms moving, Gail?"

Gail shook his head. "They're still in the aft section."

"Maybe they're unconscious." Selena suggested.

Micheal found himself in an unenviable position. A stranded ship of unknown design that seems to have come from within the nebula has landed in his lap with three living things on board. He can stage a rescue operation but at the risk of his crew and ship. What if those lifeforms weren't intelligent and some kind of dangerous life that made its home inside the acid cloud and had attacked the ship?

As he thought about it, the damaged pylon snapped off and started floating away.

"I don't think we have much time before the entire hull is breached." The First Mate said.

"And our own hull is getting nibbled, cap'n." Gail added.

"Ah fuck it. Me and Selena will go in. Gail, Hayla, keep an eye out for anything fishy while we're out there." He then steered the ship to have its belly pointed towards the access hatch of the ship, clicking the commlink afterwards.

"Ticho, extend the access corridor." He got the rezer's clicking sound as an affirmative.

Soon Micheal was in his EVA suit while Selana, as an android, opted for a bulkier bodysuit, facemask to allow communication and magboots. Ticho stood on the other side of the airlock, the ant-like bipedal alien lifting his three fingers to count down the depressurization.

Micheal could feel the suction tug at him for a bit as air rushed out into the access corridor that had been extended and sealed around the derelict's access hatch. The damage was considerable on the sturdy door.

He could tell the metal had been fashioned almost like water as it seemed to flow from the tip of the V to the tails. The acid had scored deep gouges in some places while melting together on others. They'll have to cut their way in.

It took Michael almost ten minutes to cut off the whole section as the hull even resisted the high-intensity plasma torch he'd been applying. This was some new tech for sure. The door finally detached and began to float away and revealed a dimly-lit and airless interior.

The eerie glow of the nebula shined through dozens upon dozens of holes that the acid managed to bite out of the ship, giving some light to the otherwise dead and lightless interior that looked to have also been made out of flowing material.

The access hatch was near the middle of the ship's starboard tail and it looked to be a lounge with seats and benches. The ship's gravity was off and various utensils, blobs of acid and other objects floated in the air because of it.

"Taken quite a beating." Michael breathed out as he walked in and avoided the dangerous droplets and balls of floating acid. "What's our status, Gail?"

"Ship's doing good for now. But you should hurry up or we'll need a new paint job."

The two made their way to the bow of the ship, towards the tip, where they found the cockpit. The glass at the front has long-since melted away and detached, leaving a gaping hole before a trio of seats and consoles. Behind them was what looked like a rack for weapons that was entirely empty.

"They might be armed. We should be careful." Selena suggested, her voice calm despite the possible danger of armed survivors shooting them rather than asking questions.

Michael pulled out his magnum and Selena drew her own shotgun as they got closer to the tip of the port tail. He tried to make contact one last time. "This is captain Rusan of the ship Void Springer. We have boarded your ship. Do you copy?"

Still no answer. Maybe they're unconscious?

They reached the door, the small console beside it glowing green to most likely signify it is unlocked. If they opened the door now and if the survivors didn't have masks on, they'd die to decompression so he and Selena went to sealing off the still-intact section. Once that was done, Michael stood with his pistol at the ready near the console.

"Ready?"

Selena nodded, shotgun braced against her shoulder.

The moment the door slid open with a hiss, a shot rang out and hit Selena right in her left shoulder. It sent scrap and electronics flying out as she was pushed back with only the magboots keeping her from floating backwards.

Before Michael could even say a word, a blur of movement came out of the room and all he saw was something tall hit him on the side of the head with a butt of a rifle that sent him reeling into unconsciousness.

++++++++++++++

Captain Rusan awoke on the floor on his side with his hands tied behind his back. The cold metal floor of the loading bay cooled his cheek until he lifted it up and winced at the splitting pain in his head. He could feel the dried trail of blood that had trickled down the side of his head with that part of the skull hurting like hell.

"Ugh...what happened?"

He only got a chittering noise in response. It was Ticho. "Ticho? That you?"

More clicking noises that told him that yes, he was Ticho and that he's tied up, too.

Their attention was then taken by Hayla's voice coming from the back of the loading bay alongside heavy footfalls of boots. "Let me go!"

Laughter accompanied her demand and Michael finally saw his First Mate appear with three seven-foot tall women of golden hue and golden hair armed to the teeth behind her. Gail was right next to her, being pushed by one of the three before they both were forced onto their knees close to Ticho and Michael. Rusan couldn't see where Selena was.

He tried to get into a sitting position but his head hurt too much to even bother. Gail's purple eyes went wide when he saw something and gasped. "Selena!"

"Selena? Where is-" Michael tried to speak when one of the attackers quickly moved over and kicked him in the gut with her armored boot.

"Silence, filthy male." Hissed the alien woman that kicked him. That effectively shut him up.

Michael's vision turned hazy from the blow, his breath rattling in his chest. He kept silent, trying to catch his breath, and tried to appraise the three women.

They were athletically built and in armored bodysuits not unlike what he wore but with a bronze and golden hue. Their faces were rather nice to look at with a much flatter nose and slits for nostrils alongside ellipsoid eyes of beautiful hues of green and amber. Their bodysuits were unzipped to show bountiful cleavage and pale-yellow blemishless skin. There wasn't much difference between the three, like they were clones or twin sisters. He failed to spot the slight bulges on their crotches, though.

"You are only still alive because we are thankful for giving up your ship for us to return back home." Said the middle one, her bodysuit bearing an insignia that most likely meant she was the captain of the derelict. "Who knew that the nebula had an actual end."

"Or that they had pretty things like these." Said another, grabbing Hayla by the blue hair to inspect her more closely while the third did the same to Gail.

"Indeed, this one looks like one of our little ones. This a male, too?" She asked, reaching down to palm Gail's crotch. "Oooh, it's a he. Such a pretty one!"

Gail bit his lip, unable to fight the reflex to enjoy any and all lewd contact, even from someone that could easily kill him right then and there. Hayla barked out a warning when her breast was groped through the bodysuit and got a swift slap that sent her to the floor in response.

"Such insolence. Can't believe they raise women like these to be so bold." Said the woman who slapped Hayla. She had her long topaz hair in a ponytail. "I suggest we teach them a lesson."

Captain grinned, showing her perfect teeth. "We've been on mission for a long time. Relieving some stress does sound like a good idea."

Hayla groaned on the floor, dazed from the blow, and weakly struggled as Ponytail lifted him up and began to unzip her bodysuit to reveal a tank top which was swiftly cut open by a knife to reveal her small breasts. This got Ponytail to snicker, grabbing Hayla by the chin to tilt her head upwards.

"Such pitiful breasts. You should be ashamed." Hayla spat in her face and this time got a blow that had her reeling to the floor.

"Hayla!" Gail cried out as his own bodysuit was unzipped. He wore nothing underneath it and had his supple skin immediately revealed much to the pleasure of the woman undressing him. Before he could say anything else, his lips were claimed by the taller woman while she pulled the zipper all the way down to his crotch and have his suddenly erect cock popping out.

Michael could only lay there and watch, groaning at the loudness that made his head hurt even worse. What's going on?

Hayla was lifted back up onto her knees, head heavy and throbbing from the blow, and the zipper got pulled down all the way down to her boxers before it was all pulled down to settle around her hips. Gail's followed suit.

Ponytail hummed and got up to undo her own bodysuit, bare skin underneath with a groomed patch of pubic hair and a girthy cock of nearly a foot was released. The purple head was covered in thick and blunt barb-like nubs with the shaft a golden hue and covered in veins. She was hung!

That big cock was then pressed against Hayla's lips, Ponytail's hips rocking sinuously as if she's done this a thousand times before, and Michael spotted the pearly drop of precum already forming on the tip. Hayla tried to resist her in her dazed state but she had too firm a grip on her hair as the meaty head rubbed between her lips and against her teeth.

Gail didn't fare any better as his sudden lover brought her own cock to bear, this one somehow longer and thicker than her sister's. A femboy like him couldn't resist the fuckmeat on offer and immediately opened his mouth wide to slide the barbed head in, humming happily to have a massive cock to polish outside of Michael's.

The woman let out a noise of happy surprise and roughly pulled him all the way down her cock, stuffing his gullet full and bulging it outwards with its size. All of that without gagging. "This one's well-trained. Mmm. Captain, you sure none of us were ever beyond the nebula?"

Captain watched her sisters use their new prisoners with a smug smile, glancing towards Michael before responding in their own language that left Hung over there blushing in embarrassment. She then moved over to the femboy and pulled him off of Hung's cock, Gail leaving a thick bridge of saliva joining his mouth and her cock together.

"He does resemble somewhat of our own. Very pretty. Let's see if his asshole meets the requirements." She purred to Gail who couldn't be happier to be pounded by such big beauties, the fact that they've taken the ship by force entirely absent in his mind now.

Michael struggled against his restraints but it was hopeless. They'd tied him real tight and would only end up hurting his wrists. All he could do is watch and hope these strange women would keep him and his crew alive. Gail most certainly looks happy but that's him. Hayla had a bruised cheek and bloodied teeth from the previous blow but has stopped resisting and now engulfed that barbed cock.

The captain stripped out of her bodysuit and her cock was even longer than the other two, going past a foot in length and they all got to see she seemed to lack any testicles before a heavy and smooth pouch formed beneath her cock that filled up with two large testicles, having been ensconced safely within her body. Gail couldn't be happier and immediately set out to polishing her rod.

This made her hum in delight, pleased with his enthusiastic subservience. So much so that she undid his bindings so he can go and use his hands. Hung took off his bodysuit while he did that, her own member throbbing in anticipation.

"Not a bad cock, either." She said and grasped the above-average member to start stroking it and make the femboy mewl happily.

Hayla began to gag as the nubbed head was being forced into her throat by Ponytail, her hands flexing in their bindings in the urge to push Ponytail's wide hips away from her face. But those desires were far from fulfilled for Ponytail kept on pushing deeper, enjoying the gagging throat immensely.

"Gag on it, you worthless whore," Ponytail moaned out. "Pleasure me more!"

Her grip on Hayla's head got even stronger and her hips began to thrust forward until Hayla gurgled and gagged with almost a foot of cock jammed down her throat. Ponytail let her bodysuit fall to her legs and kicked it away to stand barefoot and naked on the cold loading bay floor, giving Hayla her first facefucking.

Captain decided to give Gail a facefucking as well, grasping his small head in her strong hands and pulling him down all the way to the base of her godly member, moaning as the femboy swallowed around her with his throat to pleasure her. Hung lifted his ass up and brought her own cock to bear upon his loose asshole, cooing at the plump donut.

12