First Contact Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This one has seen a lot of service. He must be a sextoy for these people." Hung said with a giggle before spitting on her cock for lubrication and pushed herself inside. Gail took her cock easy, his hole immediately relaxing and almost literally swallowing her in. This caught Hung by surprise, making her moan and groan before sighing happily once she's fully inside his guts. "By the Goddess, this is almost like my little sister!"

"Is that so? I really have to try him out if he's so close to my youngest daughter." Said the captain while still holding Gail against her crotch, wondering how long the boy can take it before passing out. She won't test it now, though, and slowly pulled out, her nubs raking across Gail's oesophagus and letting him breathe.

Hayla went limp under the brutal assault, eyes rolled up in the back of her head and pussy drooling despite the rough treatment. It came as a blessing when the pent-up dickgirl pulled halfway out and began to pump out a massive load of thick lust. There was so much of it that some of it poured out of Hayla's nose and on the sides of her mouth, dribbling down her chin and onto her small breasts.

Ponytail laughed at her insensate expression, looking pleased with what she's done to Hayla and let her crumple to the floor. Her cock throbbed in all its spit-shined glory, leaking its thick cum that landed on the floor without a care from her.

She wasn't done with Hayla, however, as she got onto her knees and lifted Hayla's ass up with laughable ease and spread her legs to reveal her sodden snatch. The blue hole drooled in anticipation and who was she to deny it a cock. Ponytail didn't take Hayla slowly, instead pushing herself quickly into her virginal tightness. "This one's a virgin. How does it feel like to have me as your first time?"

Hayla didn't respond, limp and insensate from the facefuck a minute ago. Ponytail just laughed and pounded away at her without a care in the world. After all, the disgusting males and that android were dealt with and are helpless to stop it.

Speaking of them, Michael had closed his eyes and wished he could do the same for his ears, hearing Gail gurgle and slurp around cock while being pounded and slapped from behind, or Hayla being taken so brutally, her first time. He wasn't sure if Ticho was watching, or what Selena thought of this and instead let himself drift back into unconsciousness under the horrible headache threatening to split his head in two.

12