First Contact Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently lowered him onto his side before quietly divesting herself of her bodysuit and lying behind him, spooning him and wrapping comforting arms around his belly. Michael continued to sniff and gently sob himself to sleep while Selena gently caressed his new and 'improved' body until he fell asleep.

++++++++++++++

Over the next few days, Michael struggled to come to terms with his new body. It was much more sensitive than his male one and touching himself in many ways that he wouldn't deem inappropriate had him blushing furiously and looking utterly ashamed to feel like that.

There was a silver lining to this dark cloud and that was the fact his cock remained the same. He may now have long supple legs, hairless body and breasts to die for, but his cock stayed right where it was, just beneath a fuzzy patch of adorable pubic hair. It worked perfectly fine, maybe even better due to his heightened sensitivity, and had zero issues in achieving orgasms.

His former friend and now trainer, Selena, reduced the intensity of his training sessions to help him come to grips with now being a hung female. Her advice on how to groom himself and what it is like to now be a woman were in a weird way comforting and Michael hated to admit that he went with them a bit too eagerly. It felt like he was betraying his old self, spitting in his face and laughing.

His mind was also being affected. He moved not like a man but as a woman with graceful movements, took care of himself as best he could whenever possible and enjoyed the sensual and loving visits from Selena. It was hard to also keep referring to himself as a he. Selena didn't help in the matter.

The android had become considerably more friendly towards him with little rough handling and mostly focusing in using his new and sensitive skin to rile him up into a willing whore. Day by day, Michael felt less and less shame for acting that way, his resistance being whittled down under a barrage of mind-boggling pleasure. Selena took good care of him and was an absolute expert in getting him off with only her fingers.

To make things worse, he more and more enjoyed his meals as his palate changed to recognize different donors by the muskiness of their semen and texture. He'd been surprised to learn that he had several donors providing him his meals, one per meal.

And something was in that seed that made his long hair shine with life and Selena never refrained from complimenting how healthy the diet was making him. It was hardly impossible the semen was dosed up with supplements and vitamins before reaching him but the fact it made him 'prettier' seemed to somehow negate the fact he was eating semen of several.

Michael was on his bed and huffing as he once again watched the ruthless fucking going on in what he now knows is Breeding Lab 4. His cell and current home was part of Breeding Lab 5 and Selena always made sure to remind him that he was a special case and that he was passing all of the tests with flying colours. Whatever those tests meant.

His cock was engorged and bloated red thanks to the cockring still snug against the base of it and he was struggling not to stroke himself to the scene of women having their minds broken and being impregnated.

It made him wonder if he looked like that when Selena shoved her fingers inside of him and drilled him to orgasm upon the rack, or when she put to use that positively huge cock to fuck him wide open. He probably did and before all of this, he'd be disgusted and enraged. Now it only made his cock throb harder.

The women doing the fucking sometimes looked at him with grins, seeing his erect cock and knowing he was enjoying the sight. He gave them a flushed and hungry look back, the insatiable whore within him coming out to play. All thanks to Selena.

The female looking straight at him then looked to the right, her hips not stopping in their motions. Michael looked in that direction and he saw Selena walking down the hallway on her way to Breeding Lab 5 and in her hand was a leash.

His gaze followed the leash to see it was attached to a collar. Which was around none other than Gail. The femboy looked quite content in his situation as he walked around in a tight bodysuit that left little to imagination. Selena pointed Michael's way and Gail looked in as they passed, his eyes going wide in surprise.

He didn't stop staring at Michael even after they've entered the lab and he was stripped naked before being led to the door by Selena.

"Micha, love. Look who's come to visit you. It's Gail." Selena said with a bright smile and Michael couldn't hide his relief to see yet another of his crew members. He falt bad for not thinking of Gail or Hayla for the past few days and it put a damper on the reunion.

Gail still looked in disbelief when Michael reached the wall in graceful and flowing steps, his new body on full display to show the magnificence of Veridea technology. His cock bobbed from the movements, still drooling.

"Gail," Michael said in relief, pressing his hands on the wall where the door should be and looked closer at the naked femboy. "Did they hurt you? Are you alright?"

Gail nodded. "I'm okay. You really are Michael, aren't you?"

Michael solemnly nodded and looked to Selena. "I swear to god, if you've hurt him in any way..."

"Gail has been treated the best out of all of us, Micha." Selena reassured, placing a hand on Gail's bare shoulder and squeezed gently. "He's well-fed, well-treated and all of the Veridea are infatuated with him."

Micha narrowed her eyes at her. "Infatuated in what way?"

Gail cut in then. "Michael, I'm fine. The mother of this place is giving me what I always wanted."

Micha looked back to the femboy, eyes now wide and searching. "How could she give anything to you that you want?"

"Unlimited access to cocks, posh lifestyle and good food? I've lived better for the past two weeks than I have in all my life!" Gail exclaimed excitedly, bouncing on his toes like a child. "It's fucking awesome. Don't have to work a day in my life."

Micha looked away, trying to hide the look of disappointment on her face and failed as she stared to the side. "Michael,"

She didn't turn around to look at him. "I wanted to see you. Really badly. Mother wouldn't let me see you until today. Now that I'm here, I want you to feel good, too."

At this Micha looked back at him, almost incredulous. "What are you talking about?"

Selena opened the door and Gail went in, placing his hands on Micha's bare belly and pushed her further into the cell. He was weak, much weaker than Micha in her female form, but the surprise of it had Micha stumble a few steps back but that was enough to have them both trapped in the cell together.

"Gail! What are you doing?" Micha shouted as those small hands suddenly slid down and grasped her half-hard cock. Gail had a determined look on his face and looked up at her.

"I'm going to make you feel good. When was the last time you got to fuck me, huh? Over two weeks ago!"

Gail's declaration stunned Micha and she just stood there as he stroked her to full hardness before getting onto his knees and placing a loving kiss on the tip. "You look really pretty, Michael..."

Micha grabbed Gail's head with both hands and pushed it away to look straight at him. "Do you hear yourself? We're fucking prisoners and all you can think about is fucking me?!"

Gail nodded firmly and gave a firm stroke that made Micha's hands quiver and dig into his short pink hair. "We can never escape and out of all the prisoners here, we've got it the best. No point in fighting it, Michael."

Micha wanted to growl out her disagreement but Gail already wrapped his plump lips around her head and began swirling that sinful and expert tongue all around the throbbing piece of cock. Her fingers curled and grabbed fistfuls of hair as her common sense quickly eroded away under the deluge of hormones and pleasure.

"Oh fuck...Gail..." She moaned and gasped when Gail didn't linger too long on her head and plunged down her length, welcoming all of her into his gullet. Femboys lacked a gag reflex but he made up for it with rhythmic swallows that squeezed Micha just right. His button nose was pressed against her mons and his nostrils were filled with fragrant musk of a dickgirl.

All of her barriers crumbled as she came straight into his belly, emptying her balls and curling around him as she did so. Her orgasm lasted longer than when she was a male and she understood why the Veridea were so insatiable.

Gail took it like a champ and remained still until Micha pulled out of him. Both were breathless now and when Gail looked up, past the twitching and slobbery cock, he saw Micha was staring right at him, her green eyes dark with hunger.

It sent shivers down his spine and he scrambled to the bed but didn't reach it as the tall woman grabbed him by the ankles and dragged him across the smooth floor. "You filthy slut! You damn whore! How many cocks have you taken before me?"

Micha's words were growled out and Gail felt yet another shiver go up his spine as her growl sounded so primal and angry. He looked over his shoulder and quickly made an inventory of all of the women that got to drain their balls inside of him. He counted a hundred as Mother's personal guard, Mother herself and dozens of guards went to town on him in mind-blasting orgies for the past two weeks.

"Hundreds..." He breathed out and hid his grin when Micha went still as she processed it.

As expected, her treatment of him became rough, and he liked it rough, as she grabbed his hips in a bruising grip, lifted his ass up and then planted a foot on the side of his head, pinning him in place. Then that glorious cock slapped wetly against the crack of his exposed ass and he let out a happy moan when Micha shoved two fingers into the fat donut of his well-fucked and abused asshole.

He heard Micha huff in displeasure, most likely due to the fact he was loose because of hundreds of cocks and not hers. Michael had never been one to keep it hidden how much he loved Gail and his well-bred expertise. Gail had fully expected to get married by the rugged captain at some point.

The femboy still hoped this was an option even now...

Her fingers moved around his loose opening roughly, making him mewl out in contentment, before she shoved a third and then fourth finger in there. "I can fit a fist in here!"

"Please fist me..." Gail groaned out, half-expecting Micha to actually do it. He was disappointed when the fingers were pulled out of him, but only momentarily as her cock was then pressed against his puffy backdoor. A hand fell onto his ass with a resounding smack, making him yelp out in pleasure and pain.

"Do they slap you like I do, slut? They don't know what makes your little heart tick." Micha hissed as she slapped him again, making his asshole squeeze tight. Then she shoved herself in, knowing Gail loved having his fuckhole forced open like that. They haven't been in an intimate relationship for two years now for no reason.

"Nghnooo..." Gail moaned out through gritted teeth as Micha buried herself to the hilt and promptly got to pounding away at his ass. Micha knew exactly how to counteract the relative looseness of his long-time partner and that involved fierce slaps that left Gail's ass a bright red and tingling for a whole day.

She slapped him once, groaned when that hole squeezed reflexively around her. Gail frequently trained his pelvic floor muscles alongside his genetic predisposition and he could squeeze so hard she thought her cock would pop off her body.

Their lewd and wild reunion was meticulously observed by Selena and the scientists of Breeding Lab 5.

"Her sexual performance has hardly diminished." Celine murmured beside Selena, watching Micha's breasts bounce deliciously with each loud clap of their bodies. "I expected at least a lowering of her libido."

"You did put in Veridea genes in the serum, correct?"

Celine nodded.

"It is quite possible that had she not been given them, the estrogen levels would make it quite hard for her to get erect or perform as well as she is." Selena explained, smiling fondly. She was happy that the two were back together again and she hoped Mother would allow Gail to visit more frequently. And to allow them to live together once Micha has passed all her tests.

"Makes sense. They are called humans, correct?"

"Mhm. A perfect baseplate, don't you think?"

Celine grinned and nodded. "I must admit that I'm mad at you that you stole the chance of using the Treatment on her."

Selena smirked and looked at the shorter woman. "You should save that for those who cannot be trained."

"I suppose so. Still, I feel useless now that Treatment is no longer needed."

The android turned to fully face her, the delicious fucking going on in her peripheral vision. "You're not all about the Treatment, though. You helped in creating the serum and..." She then leaned close to whisper in Celine's ear. "I'm more than willing in training you in the ways of the dominatrix. There's more to just Treatment and fucking somebody until they break."

Celien blushed and looked wide-eyed at the grinning android before nodding vigorously.


12