First Contact Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail was silent for long moments and Micha was worried he'd say no, that he's found a better lover in one of the veridea or something stupid like that, but he hugged her tightly and let out a cry of happiness. She herself felt tension release and she let out a sob of her own.

The two held each other like that for over a minute, just sobbing in relief and happiness. They failed to notice Serena had snuck in and was watching the scene with what she felt were most likely eyes on the verge of tears.

They pulled away but only for a fraction and Gail smashed their lips together. Serena gasped in arousal as thy engaged in a hot and soulful kiss one could only witness in romance novels. She spotted the scientists had gotten close to the wall for a closer look and were murmuring to each other, most of them having dopey looks on their faces.

When the android looked back, Gail was nodding vigorously with tears in his eyes. "Of course I'll marry you, silly. I've been waiting for over a year for you to ask me the question!"

"You could've asked me first!" Micha shouted back with a laugh, in no way angry or resentful. "You and your feminine ways."

"Hey, who's got the tits in this marriage?" Gail asked rhetorically and both laughed again.

"I'm so glad to see you two finally reunited," Serena breathed, looking upon the couple in unbridled happiness. Micha stiffened for a moment while Gail looked straight at her with that big bright smile that melted anyone's heart- "It's a beautiful sight."

"Thanks, Serena! Whatever you did to get this to happen is fucking awesome!"

Micha slowly got up, putting both android and femboy on edge and no-one would blame them for thinking Micha was about to get her vengeance upon the android. Serena knew what she did and Gail was well-aware that Serena was sexually training Micha. He won't say it out loud to Micha, but the stories he heard made him so hard he had to jack off on more than one occasion.

Did he mind the android going to town on Micha, his now-wife? Hardly, he only resented the fact he couldn't see it first-hand and to enjoy the new female features of his long-time lover.

Serena remained still and relaxed as Micha padded over. Those arms were raised and for a second she thought a quick one-two punch would be sent right into her face but instead those arms enveloped her in a firm hug. The nude body against her was warm and absolutely delectable and Serena gasped from both that and surprise that Micha would go and hug her, burying her nose in her now-golden hair.

"You fucking bitch with a heart of gold..." Micha muttered to her and Serena smiled as she wrapped her arms around Micha, holding her close.

"It's the best I could do, Micha." She murmured back and ran a hand up her former captain's bare back, committing to memory the supple curve of her spine. "Am I forgiven?"

She heard Micha snort and Micha pulled her head back to glare at her. "Not by a long shot. You got me drugged, abused me and are in cahoots with these assholes. But I know you love us still, in a weird fucked up way."

Serena's raised eyebrow made her let out a small chuckle. "Don't think I've forgotten about your tirade about how men are evil and shit and how I enslaved you."

"Oh, that. Yes, I did get a little carried away." She said sheepishly and Gail was laughing behind his hand as he watched the two. "But you are right. I still love you all."

"Love you too, Serena." Gail chirped as he hopped off the table and gave the android a hug, too. Serena stroked his head in a loving manner and looked to Micha.

"Your time here is growing short, Micha. Soon you will be released." She declared. Micha raised an eyebrow but nodded to have her continue. "In a few days, you will receive your second and last injection to complete your transformation."

"There's another step?" Micha asked in a groan, looking towards the scientists who had pulled away as a guard had entered the lab and got them back to work, but they still looked her way. "Am I not a hot bitch already?"

Gail chuckled against Serena and looked Micha over with appreciative eyes.

"You are a most desireable bitch, Micha, but you are not built like a veridea. This second treatment should have you grow in size and strength." Serena explained. Micha wasn't angry nor happy about it. It isn't everyday that one is told they'd be turned into a tall, buxom and athletic woman.

"I don't have much of a choice, do I?"

"Micha, have you seen them out there? They are awesome! I can't wait to be in your big strong arms as you lift me up and fuck my brains out." Gail said hotly, making Micha smile a bit at the thought. It did have its perks...

"Gail does have a point. It would only be an improvement to you."

It was on reflex that she was about to say she was perfect the way she was but there was no point in arguing. She herself deep down liked the changes made on her and somewhat looked forward to being as tall and potent as those veridea guards. Gail's enthusiasm and utter acceptance of her becoming this did make it easier as well.

"So, any other bad news you got to share with me?"

Serena would've chuckled in amusement as Micha looked absolutely petulant with her arms crossed under her lovely tits. "You will be staying here for an estimated week or so. Afterwards you should be integrated into Veridea society."

"What about Gail? He's mine." Micha growled possessively, making the aforementioned femboy shiver in delight. "I'm not leaving here without him."

Serena nodded understandingly. "The matriarch is well aware of your bond with Gail. I have been assured that you will not be separated and will live together."

The android then let go of Gail and petted his head. "I must speak with Micha alone for a moment, Gail."

The femboy nodded and went over to the half-written essay on the table while Serena and Micha walked towards the rack. Micha absent-mindedly ran her fingers across the rack. She didn't need to be restrained for the past week, both because she enjoyed the training sessions and there was no point in resisting anymore.

"What does my husband not have to hear?" She asked, looking sternly at Serena.

"How goes your training? How are you feeling?" Serena asked vaguely but Micha knew what she meant.

"It goes...well. I've been writing that essay and only today I've realised how much I've changed. The breeding over there," She said, jerking her head towards the always-active Breeding Lab 4. Even now more women were being treated and bred. "At first I was disgusted but now, I can't stop staring at it. Loving it. I know what is being done to them is fucked on the highest level but damn..."

Serena nodded understandingly. "The training is working. You are becoming part of the Veridea. Do not worry, though. They will lead happy lives in the Vaem breeding pens, their only desires to bear children and to feel pleasure."

Micha still felt that it was fucked up but also it aroused her to no end. She'll grow to like it more when she gets out of here...

"I felt my mind change after the first injection and you showed me a lot of these new emotions and changes. I...We're stuck here, aren't we?"

Serena nodded. "This is why I wish for you to accept and integrate into the society as best you can. You can live a good life here."

The android put a hand on Micha's bare shoulder and squeezed. "Mother intends to put you under the Treatment if you do not comply with her desires and are loyal to the matriarchy."

Micha's eyes widened and she gritted her teeth. "That filthy whore..."

Serena squeezed more firmly. "You have a chance of making a difference, though. You are one of the first to be turned into a hybrid. And if you are successful thanks to my training, she will refrain from Treating any future subjects that undergo this."

"Wait really? She wants to make more?"

"Veridea do not respect males in any capacity. Consider them ugly, thoughtless, savage and useless. This project of hers is an attempt to fix males and thus far you've been an exceptional success." Serena explained, working hard to prevent herself from sounding so matter-of-fact. She herself was quite pleased with the project as well.

"I got that real quick..." Micha muttered. Of course she was an exceptional success. She's one-of-a-kind, dammit! The smugness of that claim crept into her face and the android smirked back.

"You do enjoy this on a fundamental level, though."

Micha scowled, neither confirming nor denying it. "So, your dominatrix training is the only thing keeping this project from turning new test subject's brains to mush?"

"Essentially. Treating them would be the easiest and most economic path but I cannot allow myself to let that happen. I want them to love their new lives with their own will and be naturally loyal to the matriarchy."

Micha was slowly accepting the intense loyalty the android had for that bitch and all of this and the fact that she was trying her hardest to make it easy on her and any future victims did mollify her somewhat so she nodded in understanding.

"Where did you learn all that stuff anyways?" She asked, rather curious in how the android was so good at it. Last thing she expected was Serena to know how to pound a prostate and effectively dominate her into happy and pleasured submission.

If android could blush, Serena would. Micha knew she was sheepish by her crinkled eyes and slight curve of the lips. "Uhm...well. Before all of this, you bought me as a personal assistant android."

Micha nodded. Serena wasn't state of the line or anything and had bought her at half price around five years ago. The poor android had a severe case of amnesia but was a quick learner and soon after purchase became the crew's science officer.

"But we never found out what I was before. The damage inflicted on me and subsequent repairs ended up accessing old and dead parts of my memory banks and it turns out that I was a dominatrix android for someone." Serena said sheepishly, looking embarrassed.

"Kinky. I wonder what got you amnesia, though."

"Oh I know exactly. I had become a bit too 'enthusiastic' and effectively neutered my master. He had his guards nearly smash me to pieces. After that, I only remember waking up in my bedroom on the Void Springer."

Micha felt a severe pang of anger twist her gut as she imagined the amount of abuse the poor android had to suffer before they met and she took Serena's hand in hers and squeezed. "You can go a bit overboard but...despite it all, I trust you. Completely."

Serena smiled at Micha's confession and squeezed back. "That means a lot to me, Micha."

"Uhm, Serena. Two big girls are at the door." Gail said, pointing towards the lab wall where two of the armored guards stood, watching Micha and Serena pointedly.

"I have to go. I've overstayed my welcome." Serena said with a chuckle, gave Micha a quick hug and then the same to Gail as the femboy bowled into her and left.

"Sooo, what did you two talk about?" Gail asked as he got out of his bodysuit. If his wife has no clothes then neither he will.

Micha immediately got to caressing her new husband's narrow shoulders and neck, stopping right behind him. "Just catching up, is all."

"You're bad at lying." Gail said with a giggle and turned around to once again bury his face into his wife's glorious breasts. "Mother quite liked hearing Serena's reports the few times she's kept me as a pet in her office."

His voice was muffled by motherly flesh but Micha heard him just fine, her hands tensing around his waist and squeezing. "Oh did she now..."

Gail hid his grin in her breasts and shifted so only his button nose and eyes were visible above the mounds. Micha looked quite annoyed, just as planned. "Mhm. She demanded Serena be as detailed as possible. And since she's an android, she gave her a blow-by-blow account."

Micha scowled but Gail knew it was only a partially genuine scowl as that lovely and fat cock between her legs engorged and brushed against Gail's own member. "You didn't have a problem with that?"

Gail shook his head. "Serena never lied and said you liked every moment of it so I was really happy you were enjoying it. Better that than torture and whatever those headsets do, right?"

Micha couldn't help but nod. Indeed, Serena's training was the least of the evils that might've befallen her. And still, she was fully aware of her hardon from finding out Mother knew every single detail.

"Afterwards, Mother couldn't help herself and bent me over her desk. Fucked me for the rest of the day every time." Gail said almost dreamily and Micha was back to scowling. As mentioned before, not because she'd fucked him, but because of jealousy that the woman was so potent and libidinous to get to match a femboy's insatiable appetite. Gail must've been in utter bliss.

"That long, huh?"

"Oh yeah. But she can't match you, my darling wife," Gail purred, reaching up to grasp both sides of Micha's face, tilted her head down and got up onto his toes to kiss her firmly on the lips. "She's a rough and great fuck but you know what gets me blowing my brains out."

First a happy smile then a smug grin crossed Micha's face and she smooshed Gail tight against her larger body. "You bet I do. I've been thinking and wanted to know what you think of this thing."

She gestured towards the rack that dominated the center of the room and Gail blushed at the sight of it. Serena made extensive use of it in Micha's training and that thing made all of the reports so hot to listen to. "It's...really lovely. Why?"

"I want you to try it out." Micha purred, gently pushing the femboy towards it. They had never engaged in any sort of bondage before until now and Micha had grown a craving of trying it out with her being the one free this time. Gail was no stranger to the idea, having mentioned it multiple times before but Michael never entertained the idea.

"O-oh. That sounds so hot..." Gail half-moaned and was helped onto it by Micha's groping and caressing hands. The rack was built for multiple body types and heights so Gail fit snugly into the body-shaped slot and the bindings shut closed around his ankles and wrists.

The femboy already started to pant in excitement, his rather large cock engorged and flat against his belly, and he watched a sultry and grinning Micha settle between his legs, running her hands all over his lovely body.

Here she showed what she'd learned under Serena's intimate and tender care as she gently pinched his tight skin just the right amount to make them pleasurable, tweaked his delicious nubs he had for nipples and squeezed his lovely balls to be right on the edge of pain. She didn't have any tools on hand like Serena did but she made do with the rack, her mouth and hands.

The pleasure torture lasted for a long time during which Gail hopelessly begged for release as his cock was on a jerk away from firing but she'd so ruthlessly pinched the base of his cock with her hand while the other shoved four fingers into his asshole in rough and fast motions.

"Beg more, slut. Your mistress won't let you cum until you beg HARDER!"

Gail's voice reached an octave Micha had never heard issue from the femboy and her cock quivered in intense pleasure as she ripped it out of him with only her hands. Now that she was on the other end, she felt invigorated and as satisfied and pleased if she were the one being dominated. She understood why Serena was utterly enraptured with this!

After a few moments of him begging, she shoved her thumb in and plunged a whole fist into him and let go of his cock. It immediately fired thick ropes high into the air, flexing so hard that Micha felt his prostate vibrate against her fist while his loose ass squeezed around her wrist.

One stray rope fell on Micha's face while the rest landed stickily on Gail's flushed and sweaty body, decorating him in lewd white trails that made Micha painfully hard. She licked the bit near her mouth and let out a throaty growl as she planted her hands on his hips, one sticky, and shoved herself into him.

Gail cried out weakly, still in the throes of an intense and mind-blowing orgasm, and was helpless to stop his wife from beginning to rail him passionately. Her fist had him loose and slick for her entrance and she slid in and out of him like a silken glove. He was as perfect as always and the prolonged session had her ready to blow for a while now.

After a minute of fierce thrusting, she slammed herself to the hilt inside of him and pumped him full of her spunk. She didn't get a chance to cum today and Serena usually got her to orgasm at least four times until she was dry, so Gail had the express privilege of taking her first load of the day that was positively massive.

Micha never had that much capacity before and she chalked it up to her transformation. She hardly minded the ability to cum large loads in quick succession.

By the time she was cumming, Gail had regained some of his faculties and watched his wife make passionate love to him with brimming eyes and happy moans.

"I fucking love you, Gail!" Micha exclaimed as she came.

"I love you too!"

12