First Contact Pt. 02

Story Info
Mark's universe has shrunk some.
1.4k words
4.38
14.7k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers

Mark had passed out from the creature stimulating every inch of his skin, keeping him subdued and controlled as it carried him across the ground.

Waking up and opening his eyes Mark could feel his body being jostled under the creature as it carried him.

Urghh... where is it taking me?

The creature, while carrying its newly captured cargo was careful to avoid hitting it on the rocks as it passed over them.

With every step it took of its eight stiffened latex legs it never released or slackened its grip on Mark, holding him tight within its self, its tentacles completely surrounding his limbs, torso and head.

More than that though it forcefully kept him hard and stimulated, each tentacle forcing pleasure into its prey, its thin skin covering Mark kissed his skin, stroking his body all over.

Urgghhhhhh

Mark groaned as the hollow tentacle surrounding his shaft continued its slow, hard sucking. He could feel smaller tentacles play with the base of his cock as well as their incessant stroking over his balls. Mark again tried to bring a hand to bear on the tentacle, to pull it off and try to work the thing off him, but the rubbery tentacles coiling over his arms holding him in a hogtie under the creature refused to let go of its prise.

Just then his cock was subjected to a powerful suction and vibration as the creature milked him.

Ahhhh!!

Clenching his eyes shit Mark was helpless to stop his body betraying him, orgasming hard and feeding the creature more of his seed.

As Mark shuddered hard and inhaled hard, he felt two more tentacles ending in sultry lips as black as the darkest night kiss and suckle on each of his ear lobes and neck.

Groaning, Mark again felt the tentacle imprisoning his cock continue with its unstoppable sucking upon him, his last thoughts were of latex sliding between his fingers and gripping his hands tight in a pseudo compassionate gesture, and then blackness.

***

His eyes opened slowly... a dim, blurred light greeted him as he slowly woke up.

I must have passed out..

Blinking, Mark slowly focused on his surroundings, and situation.

The creature had carried Mark to its lair, a cave not far from the hill on which it was waiting for its prey. Mark managed to turn his head and spy the mouth of the cave and its proximity, allowing some diffused light in from the setting sun and illuminating his own predicament; the creature had taken up residence by attaching its self to the roof of the cave and hoisting itself and its prisoner up off the ground, again slinging Mark horizontally under and inside it. Mark was high enough to conclude dropping to the floor would be bad for his health.

However there was no chance of that happening.

Mark tried to move his feet, to at least straighten them out and stretch them but found he couldn't... and nor did he want to - immediately he felt the creature surrounding him resume its sucking and massaging of his cock and body, eliciting a whimper from his lips.

Ahhh... how many tongues does that thing have? 4? Mark stopped thinking and accepted his arousal with perverse annoyance.

Looking over his own body he could see his new skin was still a part of him, and that many tentacles surrounded it, keeping him secure and unable to slip away.

Concentrating on NOT the tentacles pleasuring him, Mark tried to find any recognisable features of the creature.

As he looked, the lippy tentacle slid into his view and smiled before leaning in to kiss him with passion, its rubbery tongue snaking over his lips and forcing its way into his mouth, causing Mark to gag a little.

I'm not like you...

Marks eyes opened wide as he heard the voice inside his head.

Yes I can read your thoughts It said as Lippy kissed him softly.

"What... who are you?" He groaned out as his prison massaged and squeezed him gently

I am not like you It repeated.

But I love you

A broad smile formed on the pair of hovering lips before pressing in to Mark again, silencing him with a deep passionate kiss.

Unable to pull back from the lips Mark groaned before returning the kiss to the creature, sucking a little on the ever lengthening tongue.

Yes my love, kiss me!

Mark groaned under the assault of the living latex monster, his hands gripped the small solidified latex tentacles between his fingers before feeling his cock forcefully receive some attention.

Ahhh! But... what are you? Where did you come from?

The latex paused, the lips on his face pulled back as if in thought.

I can't remember.. A sky? Blue? An arachnid? These are the things I remember.. And then I saw you! So different, so...

Mark again groaned as he shot another load into the relentless tentacle enslaving his cock

Full of life!

I have to get out of here.. have to get home...

Mark looked up around Lippy to see the cave had darkened due to dusk.

The latex responded to his thoughts by tightening around him, eliciting another groan

No, you are mine my love. Together we will make babies and create a family.

For hours after Mark was subject to the unrelenting attention and excitement forced into him by the creature holding him captive, milking him again and again. Blissful unconsciousness was a lie, somehow Mark was never again able to black out from the latex creatures attention.

Between its demands Mark watched the light fade away and eventually totally replaced with blackness equal to his captors own form.

Still Mark fought to free himself of the creature, and each time his efforts only bought the attention of more tongues encased in lips against his skin, distracting him, making resistance, let alone escape, all the more difficult.

Hours? Days? Mark had no idea how much time passed in the night.

Daylight was again at the cavern mouth, allowing Mark to again see his new home.

We are ready my love

Ahhh..I am not your love!

A quick kiss on his lips was followed with a smile

You are my one true love. My concubine. My soul mate.

Marks jaw hung open as he listened to the creature, Lippy licked and kissed at his lips.

You are about to father our first child

What? Noooo! Why?

Our child will help us expand and gather more concubines

Oh god...

He will not help us

A thick latex tentacle slipped gently around the top of his head and forced him to look down

Watch...

As Mark watched he could see the liquefied latex monster twitch, then churn a little but growing in intensity below his stomach.

Mark watched in fascination, Lippy, ever smiling and peppering his face with kisses

Here it comes my love

Mark groaned and shuddered as the latex around his stomach slowly pulled away from his body, eight symmetrical tentacles forming into a central sphere no bigger than his fist. The tentacles hung below the sphere before it itself detached from Marks prison and drop to the floor, spreading its new legs to land on.

No! What is it going to do?

Mark watched in fascinated horror as the little latex creature picked itself up and scurried towards the mouth of the cave.

It will go and find a new soul mate and embrace it, just as I have done with you darling

Mark cried out in frustration before being silenced by the latex lips now kissing him deeply, his cock and body again subject to torturous pleasure.

Our first of many

The latex tentacle around his head melted and flowed down over his face, blinding and deafening him as Lippy continued to kiss him, cutting off the outside world completely.

***

The newly formed creature lifted itself up on its eight legs, a form inherited from its progenitor. Able to see, even with no eyes, it looked up and saw its parents. Its Birther and Seeder, locked in each other's embrace at the top of the cave.

It noticed the Birther's bulk of liquefied and solidified latex, and how to alternated its form between the two so easily.

It shuddered in anticipation of what was to come.

It looked at the embraced Seeder, seeing how its form was all solid and restricted both naturally and by its Birther surrounding it.

Where is my concubine? My one true Love?

It trotted out of the cave and into the growing dawn daylight in its quest for fulfilment.

Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers