First Contact Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy had looked at Mark as his clothing had transformed, revealing his true self to her. Unable to look away she was fascinated and disgusted at how his body was slowly surrounded by the same latex that was surrounding her.

How is this even possible? She thought as she struggled.

Mandy could feel the latex adhere to her body. Now it was slowly covering her muscular ass; stretching and tightening in areas to perfectly form to her cheeks, holding them tight and apart. She then felt the latex creep down between her cheeks, between her legs as well as down over her pelvis till it met over her pussy.

"Ahhhh... Oh god... That feels good!" She moaned.

Eyes were closed as she cried out, the latex lining her lips and covered her clit before shrinking around it, then began vibrating softly. Some latex continued to form between her lips and then pressed inward, slowly forming a thin latex tentacle to probe her pussy deeply.

Mandy squealed again and wriggled her hips in an attempt to keep the intruder out, but it easily breached her defences and poured over her g-spot. It then slowly filled out and expanded, filling her up completely and causing her to groan in pleasure.

Mandy flexed her butt and arms in another futile attempt to break away, but now filled, her strength was weakening even more. She felt the remnants of the latex blanket brush and stick to her thighs before forming a second skin, coating her thighs, knees and shins before surrounding her feet and toes in its cool, tight embrace.

Mandy was breathing deeply at the overload of stimulation she was forced to endure.

Is that it? She thought.

Nope.

Only then did the latex around her neck slowly expand upwards, over her neck and chin, through her hair, around her lips nose and eyes before shrinking tight around her head. The latex poured into her mouth to coat her lips, teeth and tongue.

... Mmmm.. this feels good...

Just then her restrains retracted and she fell to the floor with a whimper. Mandy's strength had left her unable to even stand.

Marks own tentacles slowly withdrew until he was free to move again. He crawled forward to turn the transformed girl onto her back and kiss her hungrily. She moaned into his mouth, his kiss was met with her own before reaching up to pull him closer. As their latex tongues explored the others mouth, they both moaned as their latex skin upped the tempo on their bodies. Mark bought his hands around to cover Mandy's breasts and squeeze tight before they both cried out in a huge orgasm.

Mandy's new prison worked her hard to sustain the orgasm for as long as possible before she slowly sank to the floor, shaking and spasming. Her gorgeous latex clad body glistening in the light as she twitched.

Mark collapsed onto his back next to Mandy, both breathing heavily.

Time to go my love. Mandy is now one of us but she will remain here.

Mark could only nod before he slowly got up to his feet and left a moaning Mandy on the floor, latex tentacle still buzzing angrily deep inside her body.

As his own tentacles tightened around his body, Mark strode back to the car and jumped in, noting Sarah was still out for the count. He leant over and gave her a soft kiss on her lips.

Sitting back up he started the car and drove off.

Not far from home now... He thought.

*****

Back at the fuel station, Mandy slowly sat up with a deep groan and lent against the wall. Breathing deeply she looked down at her latex covered breasts and gasped; the inky blackness was changing into a scarlet red.

She moaned and pawed at her prison but instead of gripping the latex to pull it off her hand contact sent sparks of pleasure through her body, causing her to moan again. Mandy closed her eyes and slid her hands slowly over her body, whimpering softly, squirming against her traveling hands. As the colour change finished Mandy managed to climb to her feet. Pausing for a minute to regain her senses she could feel her body lift higher. Startled, she looked down at her feet only to see the latex on the base of her feet elongate to form high heels, stopping when she guessed her heel reached about 6" off the floor. Mandy felt the latex around her ankle, knees and legs all the way to her hips shift as well and watched with fascination as the latex merged with her new shoes and form into crotch high boots with latex laces growing out from the front of her leg boots to complete the illusion. She then felt her waist tighten; causing her to exhale quickly and inhale again, a latex under-bust corset was forming around her torso. Numerous thin tentacles formed at the base of the corset and linked to the top of her pseudo boots, then tightened over the cheeks of her ass with a snap. Mandy yelped again and rubbed her tush.

She then felt movement along her arms and bought them both to her front to see what was going on; the latex there was shifting as well and thickened to form shoulder length laced opera gloves, the laces tightening the latex around her arms severely. As Mandy gasped at the sensation she watched as her fingers elongated into latex claws, eliciting a smile from her lips.

Lastly, she felt her hair tighten into a pony tail as it was transformed into thin latex strands that extended down to her lower back and formed into a single braid that occasionally swatted at her pert butt.

Feeling no further changes upon her skin, Mandy unsteadily at first stepped out to the front of the shop and managed to turn the 'Open' sign to 'Closed'. As she did, she felt a powerful vibration return between her legs.

She moaned again and with a sexy smile, went back to the empty store room to play.

12