First Contact Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could only sense as if from far away, the tentacle slowly grow up past her neck and over the back of a head, the two large tentacles sprouting to embrace her neck were like something out of a dream, even when they gripped her neck firmly as she screamed in orgasmic bliss.

Her cries of pleasure though were quickly muted however when the tip of the tentacle had opened wide, angling itself down it started covering her head slowly. The girls only reaction was a fit of pleasure as the tentacles bought her to a second climax. Her closed eyes didn't even register the latex slowly swallowing her forehead before moving down over her face.

Once it had passed her black painted lips, her cries of pleasure were forever muted.

More tentacles continued to flow up out of the boots and enwrap her in a snuggling and tight embrace. Slowly their girth and length as well as numbers expanded to completely cover and cocoon the girl, locking her within Kajura's embrace. Still more latched onto the change room's wall and pulled her tight against it before slowly covering her more and more.

One long one managed to reach up and push the change room curtain closed.

*****

"Ok bye Joe!"

Tracy waved goodbye to her boss before getting into her car to drive home. Just as she was pulling into her drive way she thought she must have had the heater on, she could feel herself becoming flushed. She managed to unlock the door and get inside her small apartment before she let out a low moan. Quickly she lay down on her couch as a wave of arousal washed over her.

She managed to rip her top and bra off and kick her leggings off before she looked down between her legs and froze: A small shiny black...thing!Was coming out of her pussy!

Tracy gasped as the tip opened up like a very small flower. It arced around to face her but suddenly struck its target. Her clit!

"Oh fuck...!"

12