First Contact with Alien Life

Story Info
They cum in peace...kind of...
2k words
4.37
59.4k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
627 Followers

Author's Note: This story has butt stuff and tentacles involving a guy as well as oviposition (eggs). If you're not into that consider this your red flag.

*****

"Hey Mac, why am I always the one that has to drive the rover?" Samuel asked as he drove the vehicle through the rocky ravine on Tau 7.

"Because you're the new guy on the station." Lieutenant Mac stated flatly

"Alright, so what are we looking for?" Samuel asked.

"Can I get a 'Sir' with that?" Lieutenant Mac asked jokingly.

"Oh! I knew I should have packed more fucks so you could have one!" Samuel responded.

The two laughed for a moment before Mac answered him.

"The scanners picked up some debris from the outer atmosphere, more than likely just an old satellite. Command just wants us to assess the damage and find out who owned the thing." He said with a noticeable tone of boredom.

"Ah, nothing special then?" Samuel asked.

"Nah Rook, nothing special happens out here." The officer said as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

Samuel drove for about an hour before he could see the wreckage. The strange thing was it looked a lot bigger than just a simple satellite. It looked more like a whole ship!

"Sir? I don't think it was a satellite." Samuel said dumbstruck.

The Lieutenant opened his eyes and saw a massive ship had crashed. The shipped looked ancient, it had to have been made before 2109 which made it a relic!

"Holy shit, grab your rifle and a first aid kit. We... uh... gotta secure the site." The young officer stuttered.

"Yes Sir." Samuel answered as he stopped the rover and grabbed the gear.

The officer grabbed his pistol and the two started walking towards the wreckage.

"Sir, shouldn't we call this in?" Samuel asked as he saw Mac climb through a hole in the hull.

"We will, we just have to do a quick sweep to see if there are any survivors." The officer responded.

"Yes Sir." Samuel said unconvincingly, but he climbed through the hole.

Immediately after entering the ship he could smell something, he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He and the officer walked cautiously down the corridors and called for any survivors. The two explored the derelict ship for an hour before Samuel spoke.

"Sir, I don't think there's any survivors aboard." He said solemnly.

"Well, we had to try looking. Let me just get a signal and we can send it up." The Lieutenant said as he pulled out his comms headset.

"Command? Command do you read?" He called but only static came back.

"Sir, I'm pretty sure this is a Halcyon class cruiser. The armor could be blocking the signal." Samuel suggested.

"Hmm, that makes sense. Let's get out of here then." Mac said.

The two looked around as they both tried to remember where they had just come from.

"Shit..." Samuel thought aloud.

"Well, let's try that w-" The officer was cut short.

Samuel turned to where the Lieutenant was standing but now he was alone. Mac was gone without a trace. He could have sworn he heard some kind of gargling noise but he couldn't find a direction. He could feel panic rising from his gut.

"Okay, just find your way out and get a signal sent up." Samuel said to calm himself.

Samuel began cautiously walking down the cold, steel corridors, his safety was off and his light darted frantically over every inch of his surroundings as he moved. He slowly proceeded but as time went on he started feeling hot. It was unbearable. He removed his cap and shirt but kept the pants. He reached a "T" intersection and looked down one end to see movement just around the corner. He looked down the other corridor to find it empty.

"You know, they make horror movies about this..." Samuel said to himself.

He raised the rifle and called down the hall. He approached the movement to see a somewhat humanoid shape. As he got closer he saw that it wasn't a human but a cluster of tentacles. Before Samuel could fire at the things, they flung out and pulled the rifle out of his hands. Other tentacles wrapped around his wrists and some wrapped around his thighs. The green rope-like tentacles were surprisingly strong! Samuel started thrashing as one tentacle approached his mouth. The end opened up like a flower and a tongue lie appendage slid out of the opening.

The tentacle slowly moved towards his mouth and the "tongue" licked his face. A tentacle wrapped around his throat and started constricting like a snake. It tightened until he could barely breath and he opened his mouth in the hopes of getting air. The tongue tentacle took the impromptu invitation and forced itself into his mouth. The tongue felt like it was 6 inches long! It slid over his own tongue and made its way down his throat. He gagged, he was in full panic mode and every muscle in body thrashed as he tried to free himself. The tentacles kept their grip on his limbs and even more slithered out before pulling his pants from his chiseled form.

He could feel the slimy tentacles exploring every inch of his body, covering his sensitive skin in a sticky ooze. It wasn't long before Samuel felt his underwear violently torn from his waist, he let out a surprised yelp though the tentacle in his mouth. Another tentacle curled around his forehead, restricting his movement further. Samuel kept struggling but he was losing energy quickly and more tentacles were slowly coiling around him.

He felt a tentacle gingerly touch his member. It traced it from root to tip. His body was betraying him and his penis twitched. A thicker tentacle slithered out from the darkness and approached his manhood. The tip opened up and several shorter tendrils unfurled out from the "mouth" and pulled his member into its maw. Samuel moaned as he felt thousands of small tendrils caress his member. It felt like a hundred tiny tongues were greedily licking him clean.

Samuel had no more fight in him, he was at this thing's mercy now. The tentacles adjusted to lay him on his back as he was pulled away. He couldn't see anything but he could still feel the tentacles caress his skin and pleasuring him relentlessly. Samuel was lulled into a trance like state as the tentacles cradled his body. A thick fog covered his mind, preventing any thoughts. He could only feel pleasure as the tentacles slid over him.

After several minutes he could see a faint purple light. A fleshy pink tentacle had grown out from the wall, illuminating a small room. The walls were covered in a pink and purple biomass, contrasting the faint green tentacles wrapped around him. The tentacles lifted him up and leaned him against the wall below the light. The biomass greedily absorbed his arms up to his bicep and his legs up to his mid-thighs. He was completely immobilized, and rock hard. Being laid spread eagle against a wall was not common for Samuel but he was loving it.

The tentacle in his mouth pulled out and he felt every slimy bump rub against his tongue. He gasped for air after the thing slid out with a lewd noise. A tentacle slid down the side of his face and gently pressed itself into his ear, to his surprise it didn't hurt at all. It felt amazing! All of his thoughts were on the stimulation from the tentacle on his cock. Samuel let out a lustful moan as the tiny tendrils squeezed and stroked his member. The tentacle had kept a slow but steady pace. Now it was speeding up!

Samuel saw three more tentacles slither out from openings in the wall that resembled vaginas. Two had suction cup-like ends while another had a tip the resembled a clover. The two suction cup tentacles latched on to his nipples and began sucking while thin tendrils danced around his areolas. Samuel moaned again and his sounds of ecstasy echoed off the steel walls.

He was panting heavily now as he could feel he was about to burst. The pressure was building inside him like a dam. The tentacle on his cock was able to sense it and sped up even faster. The clover tentacle hung loosely by his face. He could see the tip dripping a sweet-smelling slime and Samuel felt the irresistible urge to suckle on the appendage. Samuel's attention was brought to his inner thighs as an especially slimy and bumpy tentacle slid up his leg and towards his ass.

Before a thought could process, the pressure became too much for him. Samuel came and the tentacle slurped it up hungrily. He called out so loudly he was sure it could have been heard outside the ship.

"Oh God!! Ye-" He shouted before two things happened simultaneously.

The first thing was the clover tentacle latched onto his mouth and started pouring the sweet fluid down his throat. It tasted just as sweet as it smelled so Samuel gulped it down as quickly as he could. The second thing was the tentacle between his legs shoved itself into his ass. He moaned with every thrust of the tentacle as he was being assaulted by wave after wave of pleasure from every direction. He squirmed as the sexual onslaught didn't stop or even slow down.

As he hung from the wall, held in place by the biomass, he felt lumps from the tentacle in his ass slide up the tentacle before being deposited into his intestines. This thing was laying some kind of eggs inside him! What was left of Samuel's mind tried to regain control of his body, he didn't want to be pumped full of eggs, he didn't want this thing in his ass, he wanted...

Then he was hit by another wave of pleasure as another egg was laid in him. Maybe this wasn't bad, he thought. He was getting fucked like he had never been fucked before. He moaned between heavy breaths as yet another egg was laid in him, his abdomen would be bloated before long at this rate. He kept swallowing the fluid from the tentacle in his mouth. The fluid was making every stimulation so much better, he could feel the hundreds of tiny tendrils holding his legs and arms, they slid over every inch. Samuel shuddered in ecstasy as another egg plopped into him. He could feel every tendril that stroked his cock and the tentacles sucking on his nipples made him let out a soft cry regularly.

The captured soldier felt more cum building as the tentacle on his cock kept stroking him. He tried to fight the urge. He had to get free of this thing, he had to get out of this place. No, he didn't want to leave, this felt to amazing. Samuel smiled as he greedily drank the fluid. He wanted to stay here for a lifetime. Another egg plopped into him and he knew that the next egg would finish him off. He kept squirming, but not to break free but because he had embraced his situation. He loved being held in place and used by this thing...

Then, as another egg slid out of the tentacle and into his now bloated abdomen, he released once more. He came with a loud, satisfied groan. After exploding inside the tentacle for the second time he was spent. The tentacle pulled away, letting his limp, slime-covered cock slap his inner thigh with a wet smack. The egg laying tentacle didn't stop and it released another egg. A lovely mixture of slime and cum dribbled out from his flaccid cock while slime oozed from his ass. Samuel's vision grew dark and with another plop of an egg. This thing was going to fuck him until he passed out. Another egg was laid in him and he could feel his belly expanding.

Samuel gave once last, feeble struggle against his bonds to try to escape. Surely, he and the officer would be missed. But it would take several days before their absence would be noted. Days? He would be in this thing's clutches for days? Another egg plopped inside him. With that thought, Samuel fainted from the sheer pleasure. He knew when he awoke he could be in this thing's loving embrace, and have a swollen belly...

Myrph
Myrph
627 Followers