First Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He realized she was watching him looking at her tits. He jerked his head back to look at her face.

"Hey Wendy," he said nervously. "It's good to see you. I can.. . I can .. um .. get out of here and let you go first." His eyes were being drawn back down, but he fought to maintain eye contact.

Her mouth quirked upwards as she watched his struggle. "That's okay, Reid. I just wanted to make sure you peed sitting down."

"Oh. Sure," he said. He gripped the counter behind himself tightly and glanced at her shoulders, where the shirt was threatening to drop off. She'd been working out since he last saw her. His cock was hardening up and starting to strain against his pants. She stood close enough that his bulge was almost touching her. He glanced back at her face.

She rubbed her index finger from her right hand in a circle around his stomach. "Well, it's just that it splashes out and makes a big mess when guys pee standing up. Jake has ruined the bathroom downstairs." She leaned a little closer, brushing lightly against his cock, and looked up at him.

His cock responded by pushing as hard as it could against her

Reid breathed in deeply, trying to push his hips back away from her, into an unyielding counter that held him in place.

Reid waited a few seconds while she stood, watching him with her green eyes. As he watched her, his mind raced, wondering if she felt his cock. She looked him in the eyes, the tip of her freckled nose moving slowly back and forth. He felt hypnotized. She made no movement to exit the bathroom.

Reid glanced at the door and then back at her. "Um," he said feeling apprehensive. "You mean now?" He smiled awkwardly.

"Of course," she said. "Go ahead. I'll wait. I have to go afterwards." The knuckles of her left hand, which held her shirt, brushed across his cock, as she turned towards the toilet. She pushed him gently toward the toilet with her finger.

"Won't Mark mind?" he asked. Maybe I might mind, he thought, feeling nervous at peeing in front of Wendy. This wouldn't be like crawling into bed, drunk, with that girl. There was no alcohol to fuel his confidence.

"He doesn't mind at all," she said. She tugged at his belt with her finger, pulling the end out of the belt loops. "He's just relaxing. Now go on, I need to pee too."

He hesitantly pulled the belt open and pulled his pants down. His shirt didn't do anything to hide his hard cock, which hungrily stretched straight out towards Wendy.

"Oh wow. That's a big one," she said, looking down at it. She tapped it lightly with her finger and it bobbed up at her touch. "Well, go on and get that thing drained." She looked back at his face.

Reid sat on the toilet with Wendy standing in front of him. He had to sit further back to accommodate his cock. He pushed it down to angle it into the toilet. This wouldn't be an easy piss.

"Careful," she said while looking down. "Your cock is going to hit the water if you push it down to far."

"Well I didn't see myself doing this when I woke up this morning," said Reid. He tried to focus on something other than Wendy face and chest so he could pee, but only ended up staring at her magnificent legs and the fringe of her snatch. Wow was he really seeing that?

There it was, peaking from beneath the bottom of her shirt. Soft red hair pointing to pink labia between the gap in her legs. His cock sprang up and nearly hit the underside of the toilet seat.

He closed his eyes and focused on peeing. Slowly it started and then, with increasing force, he unleashed a stream into the toilet. This was compounded in difficulty by his hard cock, but he managed. As it tinkled to a stop, he opened his eyes and grinned triumphantly at Wendy. She smiled playfully and swung herself back and forth a few times. Her shirt slipped open a bit more, revealing her flat, toned tummy.

"Okay my turn," she said, dancing back and forth a bit more. Reid stood up and began pulling up his pants. Wendy slipped in behind him and sat down, hunched over the toilet. She stuck the tip of her tongue between her teeth and began to pee.

He smiled as a memory came back to him. He remembered being in the washroom as a child with Wendy. He had been having a play date with Jake when he had accidently walked in on Wendy peeing. She had sat with a look of concentration on her face and the tip of her tongue poking out from between her teeth as she peed.

He tried unsuccessfully to stuff his raging hard cock into his underwear. "I remember you peeing like that when we were kids."

"Good memory," she said, as her own pee trickled to a stop. She smiled. "I remember you looking at me back then. You were just gonna stay in the bathroom and watch me. But I kicked you out before I stood up. I kinda wished I hadn't after that."

He laughed, feeling a little more relaxed. He looked down and stretched his underwear out to fit his cock back in.

"Wash that thing," she said.

"What?" he said, looking at her and arching his eyebrows .

"Just wash that thing ," she said playfully. "I'm sure it won't mind."

"Um," he said.

"You shy?" she asked.

Hesitantly he went over to the sink. "Soap it up and get it clean." Her voice was teasing.

He smiled back, turned on the water, and began lathering up his hands. He pulled his foreskin back and lathered up the tip and back down the length of his penis. He glanced at her as she sat, avidly watching him. He gave it a few slow soapy strokes while looking directly into her eyes, then rinsed off, grabbed the nearest towel, and dried himself.

"Now come over here," she said in a lower quiet voice. He walked over to where she sat on the toilet, his cock pointing straight out towards her face.

"Mark?" he asked one last time, not sure if he even cared at this point.

"It's okay Reid."

She took his cock into her hand. She let go of her shirt so her other hand could rub softly against his balls. Her shirt opened wider to reveal her full nipples.

She slowly stroked his cock and he groaned. She pulled his cock closer to her face, brushing it against her nose. She inhaled, smelling his fragrance.

"Part lavender scented soap, part Reid," she said. "I like it." Watching his face, she flicked the tip of his cock with her tongue, smiling when his hips twitched involuntarily. She flicked it again, making him twitch again, then licked it all around the head. One hand continued stroking his cock while the other softly massaged his balls.

"Oh fuck," he said.

She slid her lips over the head of his cock and then off again, kissing the tip lightly. He reached out with his left hand and steadied himself against the wall behind her. Her hand stopped stroking his cock and she slid her lips over the head of his cock, held him there, and looked up at him. He looked down into her eyes and rubbed the side of her cheek gently with his free hand.

"That feels so fucking good," he said.

While keeping eye contact, her mouth still around the head of his cock, she ran her tongue all around the head, while putting light suction on it. She began sliding her mouth back over the head, reaching a little further down his shaft, as her hand stroked his shaft in rhythm with the movement of her head.

The arousal coalesced into an insistent feeling of pleasure, centered in his body from where her mouth and hands touched him, through his cock, up inside of him, to his hips. Warmth suffused from there to the rest of his body.

His shirt hung over the base of his cock. While barely a distraction, he wanted nothing in the way for this moment. With a single motion, he reached down and pulled the shirt up, over his head, and dropped it to the floor behind him. Let her see his hard abs, he thought. Studying and partying were certainly top priorities in school, but a school gym membership was cheap. He considered at least some exercise to be important.

She moved her hand from his balls and rubbed it firmly across his stomach, feeling the muscles. He saw the corners of her mouth turn up as she began to suck on his cock a little harder. She breathed out a through her nose and blinked, languidly, up at him. Her cheeks were beginning to flush again. Reid pushed his fingers carefully through her hair, running them lightly against her scalp, feeling the soft curls He rocked his hips a bit as the pleasure began to spread through his abdomen and down the top of his legs.

She stopped, pulling her mouth off of his cock, but keeping her hand around it, her other hand splayed across his stomach. "Jesus Reid," she said. "You're getting me wet."

She stood up, holding his cock, and began pushing the shirt off of her shoulders with her free hand. Reid's hand moved from her hair to her shoulder, brushing across her skin. She dropped the shirt on his on the floor, revealing an hourglass figure with the white skin only redheads seemed to have. Her pert tits were just large enough to fill his hands. He rubbed her soft pink nipples with his thumbs, while stroking the underside of her breasts with his fingers.

"Careful," she said. "They're very sensitive.

He looked at her with urgency. She looked down at his cock and then back into his eyes. "Sorry," she said. "But I don't want that to go to waste." She turned to the counter, pulling him along by his cock, and bent forward while looking back at him.

"Fuck me," she breathed and arched her luscious pale ass up against his cock.

Reid rubbed his left hand up her ass cheek and across the two dimples in her lower back. Thoughts of Mark flitted across his mind, but he was beyond caring at this point.

With his right hand he angled his cock just under her ass cheeks, to about where he thought he should go. He pushed and met only resistance.

She reached around and guided him the last bit of the way. "There," she whispered.

Her warm, wet vagina enveloped his cock. It felt a little tight as he slid in. The feeling of pleasure in his cock and hips had dissipated in the move from the toilet to the counter. Now, it came rushing back. He ground his pelvis up against her ass, pushing in as deep as he could go. She groaned and arched her back, pushing back against him.

"Oh my god that feels so good," he whispered into her ear. She reached back and up and squeezed his neck before putting her hand back down on the counter.

Her skin was soft and warm as he ran his hands over her back to her shoulders, letting her hair run through his fingers, and then back down her sides to her ass. He had never seen a body like hers. Smooth, silky skin, gentle curves, perky round tits, and a sumptuous bottom. Reid clenched the muscles in his penis, making it throb inside her. She squeezed his cock back in return and then pushed her ass tightly against his pelvis again.

"Fuck me baby," she whispered.

Holding her ass, he slid his penis part way out, feeling every glorious bit of her vagina slide over it. Then, he pushed back in, just as slowly, until he was in as far in as he could go. She gave out a moan, keeping her back arched, and head bowed over the sink. He began a slow tempo, despite his cock urging him to thrust as fast and hard as he could. He thrust slowly, holding the side of her hips with his left hand. His right massaged up the middle of her back, up to where her dangling hair had parted to reveal her neck. He rubbed and squeezed her neck a few times, then settled his hand over her shoulder, where he held on just tight enough to hold her as he pushed harder and a little faster into her.

She was moaning louder with every thrust. He brought his hand back down and, with his hands on both hips, he thrust deep and hard, his pelvis smacking into her butt cheeks. She brought her head back up, whipping her hair against his chest. Through the mirror he could see her face, eyes half closed, watching him, her tits jiggling with ever thrust.

Seeing Wendy looking at him in the mirror made the warm feeling in his cock turn to fire and spread through his lower torso. He leaned forward over her and put his hands on the counter, close to hers, up against her body so he could squeeze her sides with his arms, watching her as she watched him in the mirror. He thrust hard and fast, unable to control himself anymore. She moaned loudly with every thrust.

The muscles in her body tightened and her mouth fell open. The end of her vaginal canal pushed hard against the end of his cock. She quivered while letting out a long, loud groan. Reid continued thrusting, pushing against the part of her vagina that pushed against him. It yielded to him as her body relaxed. She kept watching him through half closed eyes. Beads of sweat appeared on her brow and neck.

"Cum baby," she groaned through parted lips.

It was too much. With his cock filling her up even more, he came, thrusting hard into her. The feeling of his seed erupting into her made him groan. He tensed and continued to thrust, feeling it drain out of him and into her.

As he slowed, she reached up behind and ran her fingers through his hair. He watched her in the mirror. She smiled.

"Oh my god that was good," he said. He stopped thrusting, his cock softening, no longer feeling on fire. It had never been that good at school. It had never been this good with Rebecca. He loved her large tits and the way they bounced under him, but it had never been this erotic. He felt fulfilled, drained, and happy all at once.

"Stay inside for a bit," she said coyly, pushing her hips back to stop him from pulling out.

He stayed inside her as best he could with his penis returning to its softened state. They shared a knowing smile through the mirror. He bit her shoulder playfully.

Maybe it was because he had known Wendy for so long. They had been friends. She had always been around. He could find her in the living room watching a show when he tromped in the house to visit Jake. Sometimes, she would be down in the basement joining them for a video game. At times, if he was lucky, she wore only short shorts and a tee shirt as she skipped through the house with her friends. And sometimes, he would catch her watching him, when she didn't think he was looking. He had always longed for there to be something more between them, but she and Mark had been close.

He smiled ruefully. "Um Wendy," he said. "Mark must have heard that. I'd do it all over again, but ... ."

His penis slipped free of Wendy. She quickly grabbed a facecloth from the towel rack and placed it between her legs to catch any escaping semen. She turned and handed him another facecloth which he used to clean himself.

"It's ok Reid," she said. "He knows. I wouldn't just go fuck some guy behind Mark's back, especially not one room over."

Reid felt relief, but remained somewhat confused about how that worked.

"Ok," said Reid. "So you guys are open that way?"

"Not entirely," she said. "I've always had a thing for you Reid. He also likes the idea of me being fucked by another guy. He says it makes him feel all twisted up inside to the point he can hardly breathe. He really likes it. And it really makes him horny."

"Have you guys ever done this before? With another guy?" Reid asked.

Wendy poked him in the chest and kissed him on the lips. "Well aren't you curious. Would you think I'm a bad girl if I did?" She played with his soft cock, rubbing it gently with her fingers.

Reid didn't have to think about it. "No of course not. I'm just curious, like you said." He tossed the facecloth into the clothes hamper. He gently squeezed her tits.

"Well, this one time at a cabin, I fucked his friend George while he was in the next room," she said. She arched an eyebrow at him while watching his reaction.

"And?" he said with a smile and a playful rub against her nipples.

"Well," she said. "It all started with an ice fishing trip, a bunch of beer, and just an idea in Mark's head I didn't think he'd follow through on. It ended with some drinking and a game of strip poker by a warm wood stove. I didn't know it, but Mark had talked to George about it already."

"Oh my," said Reid. He ran his fingers over her stomach while she continued to play with his cock, which was becoming slightly larger.

"We were all tipsy, with less and less clothes to hide behind; the cabin was small, so the three of us were close together. The fire in the wood stove was crackling and popping. The heat was warm and soothing, after being outside all day. There was a little radio playing some music in the background."

"I was down to my panties and an undershirt, with no bra on. George was just in underwear. Mark had his jeans and socks on still, but no shirt. George won that round, and Mark lost his socks and I lost my shirt." Wendy rubbed her stomach up against his slowly, while still playing with his longer cock. It ached a little from having just cum, but seemed quite eager.

He ran a hand along her sides and kissed her on the mouth, sucking on her lower lip a bit as he pulled away. "How did it feel in front of George?" he asked.

She smiled coyly. "I felt quite exposed. I think I was even blushing. I looked at Mark and he seemed to be really liking it. He tickled the underside of my leg as I was trying to pick up my cards, then nudged me to look at George. George must have really liked it too. He seemed shy about it and was trying to stop me from seeing it with his leg, but I could see his underwear bulging out."

She kissed Reid back on the mouth and ran her teeth lightly over his lower lip.

"How did the next hand go?" Reid ran his hands over Wendy's ass, squeezing and massaging gently.

"Mark won," she said. "I think he might have cheated. But I was too distracted to tell." She rubbed his now fully erect cock and let the end of it rub against her pubic hair. "Both of us had to remove the last of our clothes. We both took off our underwear at the same time. When we finished I was definitely blushing. But I sat there and spread my legs for Mark and George see. George was still trying to hide his hard on. But when he saw me spread like that he did the same, letting me see it. He was a big guy, maybe not as big as you, but big."

Wendy was letting his cock slide down between her legs where, when he bent his legs just a little, he was able rub against her clitoris. "Mmmmm," she said.

"And then what?" he whispered into her ear. He held her ass and humped lightly against her.

Wendy breathed the next words back into his ears. "Mark said the losers had to go into the bedroom. So we did. And it was awkward. But I kissed George. And he kissed me back. And we got into the bed. And well ... ," she said trailing off. "Maybe it's just best if I show you."

She pulled away from him but kept a hand on his erect cock. She opened the bathroom door and led him by the cock out into the hallway. Reid glanced about to see if anyone would see them, but there was nobody down the hall in the kitchen. The door to Wendy's bedroom was slightly ajar, the interior hidden in darkness. She led him down the hall, past her bedroom. She opened the door to her parent's room, which was more brightly lit due to the thinner curtains, and pulled him inside.

She closed the door part way and led him to the bed. She turned him around and pushed him back down onto the bed. He glanced at the door, guessing that it was so Mark could hear from her room, and hoping that nobody from downstairs would come up.

Noticing his look she smiled as Reid climbed back on the bed until his head was on a pillow. "He'll be listening," she said demurely. "But he won't be at the door."

Wendy climbed onto the bed and crawled up over him, stopping briefly to suck twice on his cock, winking at him as she did so; then she reached down and, while straddling him, her legs on either side, her hands pushing down on his stomach, she slowly lowered herself onto his cock. Reid ran his hands up her arms, around her shoulders, down her sides, over her legs, and then back again. With his hips he pushed back against her weight, his cock eagerly straining into her, a feeling of pleasure coming down his cock into his middle from feeling her silken insides squeezing against him.