First Cuckolding

Story Info
A husband regrets asking his wife to cuckold him.
2.2k words
3.33
72.4k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first cuckolding that thankfully didn't happen

So tonight it was really going to happen. This was to be the night that my wife would at last be bedded by her chosen lover whilst I would remain downstairs listening intently to their lovemaking. I had constantly asked my wife to cuckold me for almost a year now and she finally agreed having completely refused to do so for many months previously saying that she took her marriage vows seriously and that she didn't need anyone else.

I guess that I had worn down her resistance and she reluctantly agreed to it as long as that was what I really wanted. I had hoped that she would allow me to watch and become part of the experience but she insisted that the first few times it would just be the two of them so that she could get to know him more intimately before involving me.

My wife had a few lovers before we were married but no other man has been intimate with her since we met over twenty years ago and now in our late fifties she was ready to permit another man access to her body which had been my sole domain since that time.

We had met men socially for a drink and chat with a view to selection and because she had told them the nature of the liaison and knew what the outcome would be requested that they bring a photograph of their erect penis so that she could see it. After all my wife said that if she was going to be fucked by someone else she might as well have the biggest cock on offer. Eventually we made the choice although she was the one who actually chose and she plumbed for an older man of sixty three whose wife had apparently recently died. He was slim but quite muscular for his age and a little under six feet tall and according to my wife Lorraine his photograph had shown his penis to be well over nine inches long and very thick too.

As it got to six o'clock in the evening she asked me to run her a bath which I dutifully did "After all" she said "You want me to look good and smell nice for my new lover don't you". As she slid out of her dressing gown and into the bath she beckoned me to bring her razor and shaving foam. She instructed me to place the foam around her pussy and shave her so that her new lover had an unobstructed view of her mature cunt.

I began to feel pangs of jealousy deep inside me as I could see the excitement in her eyes which had long since died during our lovemaking and for the first time I was beginning to wonder if I wasn't making a dreadful mistake. As she stepped out of the bath she allowed me to dry her with a towel and I could not help but notice how smooth and shiny her Venus mound looked and she lead me into the bedroom to help her get ready for him.

Having fixed her hair she opened the wardrobe and took out a red Basque which I had never seen before. "Is that new" I asked as she started to remove it from the coat hanger to which she nodded and said that it was a special treat for her new partner whose name was William and wrapped it around her full bosom-ed body. Her milky white breasts were pushed up to fully reveal her cleavage and I began to think how fortunate William was going to be.

She opened a new pack of black silk stockings and started to slip her legs into them and then she fastened them to the suspender straps that hung down from the Basque. To finalize the outfit she stepped into a small pair of black knickers that were almost see through and proceeded to slip on her favorite black dress, the one that I had bought her for our recent wedding anniversary.

" I hope that I don't get any stains on it" she said with a wink in her eye and started to apply her make up ready for the big date. Lorraine was nearly ready so she told me to go downstairs as William would soon be here and as I started to descend the doorbell rang and I opened it and saw that it was William so immediately beckoned him enter.

I thought that I would be feeling really excited by now but instead I felt sick with envy and was beginning to wish that I had never mentioned cuckolding as I knew that within the next few hours he would have fucked her and deposited his stick seed in the one place that until this moment in time had been reserved only for me.

I offered William a drink which he politely refused and as we sat there in the lounge I heard the sounds of footsteps coming down the stairs. I quickly made my way into the hall as my wife reached the bottom of the stairs. "I don't want you to go through with it. I now realize that it was only a fantasy and you will really hurt me if you proceed with it" I said and she looked rather sternly at me and said that it was too late for that now and besides it was longer my choice but hers and she had decided that she wanted to go through with it and if it hurt a little knowing that another man would be between her legs then I only had myself to blame.

We both entered the lounge and William rose to his feet and with that Lorraine went over to him and out put her hands on his shoulders and he immediately responded by placing his hands on her waist. She bent forward and offered him her lips and as their mouths met in a long sensuous kiss I could clearly see their tongues darting between their open mouths.

As they parted I could see Lorraine move her hand and reach down to feel the bulge in William's trousers and smiled and said "Save that for later as I always get hungry for sausage after I have eaten a meal and as we are now going out for dinner I am sure that I will be ravenous when we return"

She came over to me and kissed my cheek like she used to do to her dad and said that they would be back around ten o'clock and that they would then be going upstairs to bed and didn't want disturbing until morning. "You mean that I won't be in my bed tonight" I said to which she replied that tonight it was William's and her bed and I would have to use one of the spare rooms for sleeping in, or whatever other activities I might have had in mind.

As they left for their date Lorraine lifted her dress to expose her shaved vagina having removed her knickers at the last minute. "Well I don't want them to get in the way and as they are new I certainly don't was to lose them" she said as she stepped out of the front door and closed it behind her. As she got into the car I watched they drive away.

The rest of the evening was sheer hell for me as I awaited their return knowing that only then would my ordeal really start. Each minute seemed like an hour and I kept agonizing with the thought of them being together. What a fool I had been and just hoped that Lorraine would never do this again but I had let the Genie out of the bottle and I just hoped that there was some way to get it back in there. Had they really gone to dinner?, was William fucking her now?, was she sucking his cock and why had she taken her knickers off?, did she intend to fuck him before they got home and what about the comments about getting a stain on her new dress?. All these things kept going through my mind and I was in agony.

I looked at the clock and it was nearly eleven so I went upstairs to bed, not my bed but one of the spare beds that we had for guests but tonight as far as Lorraine was concerned I was the guest. A tear ran down my face as I lay there and I suppose that I must have dropped off to sleep as I was awoken by the front door opening and I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I looked at my watch and saw that it was quarter past twelve and I started to cower under the covers as I knew what was due to happen next, William would be fucking my dear wife if he hadn't already done so and I would have to listen to all the grunts and groans of two people copulating in the next room.

I wished upon everything sacred that somehow William and Lorraine had fallen out and they were not going to go through with it but deep down inside I knew that they would, after all I had seen the look in her eye as she went out and sex was defiantly on the menu. I would soon be hearing the headboard bagging against the wall as he mounted her and I would certainly hear her moan as his huge cock parted her labia and entered her silky mound. What if she never wanted sex with me again?

With that the bedroom door opened and as I looked up I saw the silhouette of Lorraine standing there. She was not disheveled as I imagined she might have been and still looked in the same pristine condition that she had been when she left the house.

"Learned your lesson "she asked.

"What do you mean" I said as I looked to see where William was. Lorraine knew me so well that she had realized long before tonight how devastated I would be if she went through with sleeping with another man but wanted to teach me a lesson in order to shut me up about cuckolding.

William had in fact been a stooge who had agreed to go along with her ruse and indeed she had taken both him and his wife out for dinner as a thank you for playing along. Apparently his wife was someone Lorraine knew well from work and she had confided with her friend, whose name was Audrey her predicament and the two women had cooked up the whole scenario between them. Apparently Audrey was sat in the car all the time but I had not noticed her as I was too stressed to notice.

They had finished dinner at nine thirty and went to Audrey's house in order to prolong the charade and the agony they knew it would cause. I breathed out a huge sigh of relief that my ordeal was finally over and I knew I would never ask for her to date another men ever again.

Lorraine told me to come back into our room because she had been excited by the whole event and her pussy was dripping wet. As we entered the bedroom she asked me to unzip her dress and as it fell to the floor I noticed that she was wearing her knickers again and she explained that once they arrived at the restaurant she had slipped into the ladies and put them back on as there seemed little point in leaving them off and besides her pussy was already wet and she didn't want any tell-tale signs of her arousal to show on her dress. When I looked at her knickers they were soaking wet and her camel toe was clearly visible through the sheer material. She stepped out of them and let them drop to the floor and as they landed with a squelchy sound she said that she needed fucking straight away.

As my fingers went to find her clitoris she said not to bother with foreplay she needed cock now so told me to push it in her and as I did so we both rhythmically started fucking and Lorraine almost came immediately and as I continued thrusting spewed my cum deep inside her. As we lay together she explained that William and Audrey were swingers and that she planned the cuckolding routine. As they both figured that if I had second thoughts no harm would have been done as nothing sexual would have happened and it would teach me a lesson. Audrey also suggested that I was probably having these thoughts because I might be a little bored and wanted some variety and that if Lorraine felt the same then having sex with someone else for both of us would be the answer. After all her marriage to William was so much stronger because of the variety not despite of it and she ought to consider it very carefully.

Lorraine was keen to have sex with someone else so she suggested that we meet them over dinner with a view to discussing. She also mentioned that William was bisexual and she knew how I had fantasied about that too. Anyway we are going to dinner at their house next week and we will see what happens.