First Cums Fuck, then Cums Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Really had a good time. Looking forward to Saturday.

PS: Get dressed up, I'm taking you someplace classy.

After I sent it, I worried. Was I looking too eager?

Yet, she responded back

How about dinner tomorrow night?

I texted back:

Where?

She texted back:

My place.

I texted back:

See you then. I'm just going through McDonalds now.

She texted:

Get me a quarter pounder with cheese meal. With a coke.

I texted back:

Seriously?

She texted back:

I never kid about food.

She then texted:

I seem to have burned a lot of calories this past hour.

I texted back, after I ordered the food, chuckling at how alike we both thought:

If I come over you will likely burn a lot more.

She texted back:

Promises, promises. Now bring me some grub.

She sent me her address and after paying for and getting the food, I headed over to her place... my cock already growing even as my heart warmed with a feeling I had never felt before.

Could it be love at first sight?

I didn't know for sure, but she was definitely the kind of woman I had been looking for.

.....

That was just over two years ago.

And now, as I stared into those beautiful blue eyes, after taking a glance down at her well-framed voluptuous breasts, and her purple painted toes in white nylons easily seen in her open toed shoes, I replied, "I do."

The end

12