First Date

Story Info
He goes out with his cyberlover.
1.6k words
3.75
13.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright and sunny summer day when she and I met in person for the first time. She was just as I had pictured her so many times in my dreams. She was breathtakingly beautiful and had the most gorgeous set of green eyes that I have ever seen. However, the first thing I noticed was her lips. Those luscious lips drew my attention as honey draws a bee.

She simply stood there looking at me as I stood there looking at her. Then, our eyes met for the first time and I felt my heart skip a beat. I mean here was the woman that I had dreamed about holding in my arms for so long, and all I could do was stand there and look at her. After a few quiet moments, we slowly walked toward each other. I nervously reached out my hand and caressed her cheek. It was so soft and smooth, and it felt so good to finally touch her for real. Instead of all that time we were restricted to just chatting and cybering on the Internet. There were, of course, our occasional talks on the telephone. However, nothing compares to touching her for the first time.

I could feel her little body tremble as I ran my fingers over her lips and down her neck. I leaned down and brought my lips just inches from hers. I waited to see if this is what she wanted, and was pleasantly surprised as she closed her eyes and smiled slightly, awaiting my kiss. I didn't disappoint her as I pressed my lips to hers ever so gently, sliding my tongue slowly into her mouth. As we stood there kissing, I felt her arms wrap around my waist. I wasn't surprised when I realized that I had put mine around her as well.

I broke the kiss gently and smiled down at her. She returned the smile with interest, then laid her head against my chest. I simply sighed and stroked her hair gently.

She was the first to speak.

"I'm so glad your here, sweetie. It has been a long wait, but it was well worth it."

"Yes, love. It has been a long time coming, and I'm glad that this day is finally here," I replied. "What do you want to do first?"

She laughed softly. "Well, I think the first thing you should do is to find you a motel and get some rest. Then, maybe a shower and some food into your belly."

"Mmmm. Sounds like a good idea," I said, taking her hand in mine. "Are you coming with me or do you want to go back to your dorm room?"

"Um, I think I'll go with you, if that's okay. Since I knew you were coming, I purposefully didn't plan anything for my whole summer break." she replied, looking up at me with an evil little smile.

"Really? Well, we'll just have to find something to occupy your time." I replied, with a smile of my own.

We arrived at the motel an hour later and I quickly got us a room. She began getting the bed ready for us as I went to take a shower. I took the fastest shower that I could and quickly toweled dry. I came out of the bathroom and nearly fell over. She was standing beside the bed, completely naked, with a big grin on her face.

I just stood there, leaning against the wall, trying to catch my breath. I heard her giggle softly and walk over to me. She took me by the hand and led me to the bed, then quickly got under the covers. She patted the bed beside her. "Get in, sweetie. We got some major cuddling to do."

Hey, who am I to say no to an offer like that?

"Yes, Ma'am!" I said, and jumped into bed. No shit, I literally jumped into the bed. She smiled, amused, as she scooted closer and laid her head on my chest. I wrapped both my arms around her 18-year-old body and kissed her tenderly on the top of her head. I trailed one of my hands down her back and gently cupped her ass. Then, we both relaxed in each other's arms and fell asleep.

I have to tell you, there is nothing more satisfying than sleeping in the arms of the one you love. I had the most peaceful rest that I have had in years. Trust me. You should try it sometime, if you haven't already.

I was the first to wake up after our nap. I checked the clock on the bedside table. It read 8:30. I had been asleep for two hours, and Megan was still asleep. Although, she had, at some point during her slumber, turned over, and was now laying on her back.

As I lay there watching her sleep, an idea sprang to my mind. A very good idea, I thought. I mean, she had mentioned it to me before. About how she would love to be woke up by me tonguing her sex.

So, very slowly and very carefully, I slid under the covers and down to the other end of the bed. I got between her legs and gently licked and kissed her sex. She stirred slowly and I froze. I did not want to wake her just yet. After a few seconds, she fell back asleep and I went back to work.

I sucked one of her pussy lips into my mouth very gently and ran my tongue all over it. I sucked on it for a few minutes, then let it go. I ran my tongue ever so slowly along the entire length of her slit. I could feel her whole body shiver. Even if her conscious mind didn't know what I was doing, her body sure did, and it was reacting quite nicely.

Next, I slowly pushed my tongue into her sex and licked all over the walls of her pussy. I slowly started thrusting my tongue deep into her love tunnel and felt my cock throbbing excitedly. As I slid my mouth over her clitoris and started sucking tenderly, I felt her small hands grab my head and push me harder against her sex. I smiled and began sucking harder, sliding my mouth back and forth on her love button.

By now, she was moaning softly and tossing her head side to side. I stopped for just a moment to wet my fingers, then went back to sucking slowly on her clit. When I felt that she was getting close to orgasm, I slowly and gently inserted a finger into her sex. I slowly fingered her as I continued to suck and lick on every part of her sex.

A few minutes later, she came hard, moaning loudly and soaking my face with her girl cum. Not being one to waste such a lovely gift, I quickly swallowed all that had landed in my mouth. Then, I wiped her cum off of my face and mouth and ate that too. It tasted great!

After I had cleaned her cum off of her inner thighs and sex, I crawled back up the bed and held her in my arms. She laid her head on my chest and threw one of her legs across both of mine. She rubbed her hand gently over my chest and sighed happily.

"That was great, sweetie. Thanks." she said, smiling up at me.

"It was my pleasure, love." I replied, pulling her up into a passionate kiss. I gently stroked her back and listened to her breathing as she laid her head back on my chest and closed her eyes.

We laid there for about five minutes more, then she looked up into my face and smiled.

"Sweetie, make love to me."

"Are you sure, sweetness?"

"Oh, yes. I'm sure." she replied.

I smiled and kissed her softly on the lips as I ran my hands all over her body. As we continued to kiss, I began rubbing her nipples between my fingers gently. Then, I kissed my way down her body and started sucking on one of her nipples, while I massaged her other tit.

I went back and forth between her two breasts, sucking gently on her nipples. Then, I crawled on top of her and slowly slid my hard manhood into her warm, wet sex. As I started thrusting slowly and gently into her, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Our tongues intertwined erotically and we both began moaning happily. I could feel the muscles of her sex rhythmically grabbing and releasing my member, which I was thrusting ever deeper into her love tunnel. This only served to excite me more, and I increased the speed of my thrusts. When I did, she started moaning louder.

"Oh! Oh, James! Oh! That feels so good! Oh, baby! Ohhhhhhhhh!!" she said, in a breathy voice. "Slow down, baby. I want this moment to last forever."

I could feel myself reaching the edge, and I felt she was close to, so I slowed my strokes into her way down. As I did, she began matching me thrust for thrust. I was in pure heaven.

As we approached our climaxes, she wrapped her legs around my waist and held on tight, lifting herself off of the bed and slamming her body against mine. I kept my pace slow, but began thrusting myself as far as I could into her.

We both orgasmed loudly, at the same time, and I pulled her close to me. We held each other tightly as we rode out our climaxes. When it was over, I held on to her and rolled over on my back. We fell asleep with her on top of me and my manhood still inside her.