First Date

Story Info
Their first official date is a hot one.
3.5k words
4.46
126.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers

Angelica was nervous... standing in front of her mirror she inspected herself critically. What was reflected was not exactly what she saw. Anyone else looking at her would see a very attractive 5'7" young lady of 21 years, auburn-tinted brown curls framing her face charmingly, slim curves wrapped in a little black dress. But, looking herself over, Angelica mostly just thought that she'd maybe done her make-up a little too heavy, her legs were too short and she wished that her face wasn't so round. She completely missed the humorous sparkle in her hazel eyes, the intriguing slight flush in her cheeks, and the fact that most guys would probably be falling happily into the cleavage her 34D's created if they were allowed to. On the whole, however, she wasn't displeased with her appearance, it was just that she was so nervous.

This would be her first real official date with Bryant, before this everything they'd done together had been with groups. Parties, get-togethers, friendly type things... although they had both known that they were attracted to each other it just hadn't happened. There was another reason for her nervousness... for her entire life she'd had a bit of a thing for dark-skinned men who were taller than her, and at 6'4" big black man, a year older than her, with a linebacker's broad shoulders he certainly fit the bill. Just being around him made her want to check herself in a mirror to make sure that she looked her best, it was sheer animal attraction. The past few times they'd been together in the group settings he'd run his hands over her back, waist, shoulders, sides... just about anything that wouldn't be considered lewd and rude to do with an audience. It had made her extremely excited, very wet and very anxious.

The doorbell rang and she dashed down the stairs, almost stumbling and falling. That would be just like her, finally out on a date with a guy that she not only really liked but was incredibly sexually attracted to (the combination didn't occur that often for her), and she'd break her leg falling down the stairs or something. Smoothing her dress over her body, she tried to catch her breath before opening the door, a brilliant (and nervous) smile planted on her pretty face.

Bryant looked good... so tall with navy pants and a tan colored shirt, emphasizing his dark skin and the light brown of his eyes. He in turn was looking over her with a very pleased expression, from the top of her curly head down to the 2" heels (FINALLY a guy she could wear whatever heels she wanted and still be shorter than) and back up to meet her excited hazel eyes.

"You look beautiful," the compliment in his deep voice made her want to melt into a puddle in front of him, and she flushed deeply.

"Um, You look good too," she couldn't quite meet his eye, but looked at him out of the corner of his as his grin got even wider. Kicking herself for being a completely inept moron she had no idea that he thought her obvious nerves were incredibly cute, and actually rather sexy. Sometimes it was just nice to be around a girl who didn't take for granted that you thought she was the most wonderful thing in the world, that was one of the things that had initially attracted him to Angelica. She was innately humble without being bitter or completely insecure. Taking her arm courteously, he led her to the car where he opened the door for her, taking note of the slight blush that accompanied that as well. Shaking his head at all the other guys that hadn't treated her like a lady, he got into the car and they went to the restaurant.

Dinner was wonderful, a little out of the way REAL Mexican place with incredibly spicy black beans that made her gulp water frantically as Bryant chuckled at her, pulling apart bits of tortilla for her to use to try and quench the fire in her throat. Gently he teased her about it throughout the meal, and eventually she started responding and making jokes back rather than just blushing and wishing she could hide.

It was possibly the best date she'd ever been on in her entire life, she thought happily as he escorted her back out to the car. The drive home was companionable, just occasionally talking but when there was silence it wasn't at all awkward. Just comfortable, everything was just perfect... and she smiled at him from the passenger side of the car.

He walked her up to her door, and they paused for a moment... the first awkward moment of the evening. Smiling, hesitantly they both started to say something and then stopped, and laughed, looking away and then back up at each other. Slowly, a little hesitantly, he lowered his head, looking into her eyes for permission, and she tilted her lips up to meet his. A gentle kiss, with just their lips touching... and then his hand slid along her shoulder, pulling her a little closer their mouths opened and their tongues met. Angelica felt dizzy with giddiness, small and delicate and very feminine as the much larger guy wrapped her up in his arms. They were clinging to each other, passionately kissing, his hands were running up and down her back to grip her ass as hers pulled his head closer. Moving her body in response to his caresses, she could feel his hard dick pressing up against her front.

Fuck it... this might be their first real date but they'd been seeing each other for quite awhile now... pulling away she looked up at him, chest heaving a little as she drew in deep breaths, "Do you want to come inside?"

His brown eyes lit up and he whispered, "Yeessss...." lowering his mouth to hers again as one of her hands fumbled for the doorknob. Picking her up so that her legs wrapped around his waist - skirt hiking up nearly to her hips - he carried her inside. Giggling against his mouth she felt almost intoxicated even though she hadn't had a thing to drink that night. Going up the stairs was fun, she bounced and rubbed against him, feeling his hard dick pressing into her underwear. Her skirt had ridden up so far that it was completely useless - not that she wanted it to be useful at this point. Angelica was so wet that Bryant could actually feel her juices as they soaked the crotch of his pants, he was rubbing along her panties as they moved towards the bedroom, their tongues twining in each other's mouths.

Angelica giggled as he lowered her onto the bed, reaching forward to begin sliding his shirt up over his head. She marveled at the creaminess of her skin against his dark stomach and chest as her hands traveled up his body. Pulling his shirt over his head she looked up and felt very small as he stood over her. Gentle hands clasped her shoulders and then began pulling the straps down, making her gasp as her breasts were bared to him and he stopped the movement of her dress to caress them for a moment. Looking down she could see his black hands on her breasts and was awed at the beauty of the contrast. For himself, Bryant loved the way his darker skin looked against her smooth pale breasts, the way they accentuated the pinkess of her hard nipples. Tweaking one of those pink cherries he listened to her moan and she pressed her chest forward at him. Taking this as encouragement for more he knelt in front of her, between her legs and sucked one budding nipple into his mouth.

Shivering and moaning Angelica held his head against her chest as he suckled, sending wonderfully erotic tingles straight to her pussy. Her hazel eyes glowed as they took in the sight of his dark lips against her breast, creamy white skin and pink areola engulfed by one large black hand. When he took his head away from her breast she sighed a little in disappointment, and then moaned her pleasure as he took the other nipple into his mouth, nibbling gently on it. Heat between her legs was building as he played her body, his touch becoming firmer and less gentle... her pussy was leaking so much fluid she was sure that her panties had to be soaked through by now.

Pressing her back gently he began rolling the dress down off her hips, and she leaned back on her elbows and lifted her butt so that he could pull it completely off her. Now she was leaning back with her perky breasts out and nipples pointing straight up, her black satin panties were obviously wet on her crotch.

"Black panties," he smiled at her, "means a girl wants to have sex."

She smiled back, her eyes twinkling and excited, "Oh yes, it absolutely does."

Reaching forward she began to unbutton his pants and his hands caressed her hair and shoulders, trailing fingers over the top of her breasts, as she began pulling his own jeans off of him. Under his boxers a thick pole sprung completely up and forward and she marveled at the size of it, pulling his pants down quickly and then following with the boxers. He was huge, easily the biggest guy she'd ever been with... 10 thick inches long and she felt her mouth watering at the sight of him. Bryant enjoyed her look of awe, and the reverent way her hand lifted up to grip around him, his thickness so great that she just managed to get her fingers to touch around his circumference. Sliding her hand up and down the thick shaft she watched her pale hand move over that great black snake, making the man in front of her moan and press forward. A few drops of whiteness, even more obvious against the darkness of his dick, iced the tip of his head and she leaned forward and her pink tongue darted out against that black tip to lick those sweet drops. Moaning he pressed his hips towards that pink pouty mouth as her tongue lashed against the dark and slightly purpled head.

Opening her mouth Angelica sat forward even more and wrapped her lips around his head, sucking the thick meat and then beginning to slide her mouth down his shaft. Bryant though she looked gorgeous with his black dick against her pink lips, one white hand around the base of his shaft and then other pressed on his hips for leverage. Even with all her efforts she was only able to fit a little over half his length into her mouth before he was too much for her to swallow... but oh how wonderful that length felt for him. Tongue sliding along his length as she moved her head back and forth, her hand gripping his base firmly and moving in rhythm with those perfect lips. In fact, it felt so good that he could feel his balls tightening and he began pressing his hips against her.

Moving hard and fast he actually managed to work another inch into her mouth, Angelica could feel herself gagging a little but tried to maintain her rhythm, slurping hard on his thick stick. Squeezing the base of his dick she brought her other hand underneath to cup his balls and begin to tug on them gently but firmly while his hands gripped her shoulders hard. She could feel his fingertips digging into her skin and she began to swirl her tongue around his head, teasing the most sensitive part of his dick as she sucked and began to make soft moaning noises. When she began to make noise Bryant could feel vibrations tingling all along the length of his shaft and he shuddered. Thrusting one last time into her sweet and talented mouth, he went his deepest yet as he began to cum. Continuing to pull on his balls she swallowed frantically, trying to get every last drop down her greedy throat. He was creamy and sweet on her tongue and she continued to suck as he began softening slightly in her mouth.

Running his hands through her hair he looked down at her pretty face where her pink lips were still wrapped around his black cock, "That was fantastic..." He pulled her up to him so that she was standing and then picked her up and tossed her into the middle of the bed. Angelica giggled as he pounced on top of her and began kissing her deeply, quickly moving from her lips down her neck and then to her collarbone. Kissing down the middle of her breasts he began making little circles on her skin with the tip of his tongue, his hands busily kneading the firm flesh of her globes. The tips of his fingers rubbed gently over her erect nipples and she moaned and arched her back. Sucking one nipple into his mouth he bit down immediately, watching her face as she cried out in ecstatic pain and passion. Moving his mouth to the other little bud he sank his teeth into that one as well and squeezed hard with his fingers, digging the tips into her soft flesh.

Watching as he moved down her body Angelica still couldn't get over the beauty of their contrasting skin tones, all the more apparent when he began sliding off her underwear and her smooth mound came into view. Bryant's eyes were glued to those pink pussy lips, slightly parted with her clit peeking out at him, like a treasure just barely glinting in the light. Running his hands up her creamy legs he used his thumb to rub that little bud and watched her hips jerk in response. He couldn't believe how sexy his dark skin looked against that pink, gleaming wetness... his dick got hard as he thought about how erotic it would look when he buried himself in her body.

For now he dove into that gorgeous oasis, headfirst. The first contact of his tongue against her wetness made Angelica shriek and shudder, feeling like a jolt of electricity was running through her body. Lapping and sucking, nibbling at that tender area he quickly had her juices sliding down her as crack to soak the sheets underneath her. Pulling his head back for a moment he watched as two of his fingers slid into her hole, blackness against pale pink and cream. She moaned as he entered her for the first time, his fingers stretching her tight hole so wonderfully and when she looked down to see that dark hand against her pussy it just made the experience even more arousing. Pumping his fingers in and out of her pussy he lowered his head to lick all around his hand, nibbling on the lips of her labia and finally sucking her clit into his mouth. As he crooked his fingers to rub against the bumpy surface of her g-spot he got the pleasure of watching as she thrashed above him, crying out as she came.

Juices spilled into his mouth as the sexy girl before him heaved and clutched at the sheets, breasts bobbling while she bucked. He kept her clit in his mouth the entire time, still sucking as her movements slowed and her breathing returned to normal. When she moaned low in her throat he finally moved off her pussy, pulling his fingers from their haven and lay on top of her. Angelica reached up to pull him down to her, kissing him and tasting her juices on his lips and tongue. She felt soft and vulnerable beneath him and his dick was at its hardest as it rubbed wetly along her thigh, seeking out that glorious tightness that his fingers had just been lodged in.

As she felt him moving to get into position Angelica pulled her head back from his kiss, "I want to watch," she whispered. With a few adjustments Angelica was mostly sitting up, propped against the headboard of the bed, and one of her legs was resting on Bryant's shoulder. Fortunately she was very flexible or it never would have worked. They both watched as he slid the head of his dick up and down her pink slit, and then finally began to press into her hole.

It looked so sexy, his darkness disappearing into her pinkness and Angelica thought she would cum just from watching. Biting her lip against a moan as he stretched her tight hole, filling her more than she ever had been filled before, she couldn't tear her eyes away from the erotic sight of his black spear disappearing into her pale body. Bryant was just as taken with the view as she was, and he had an even better angle from which to watch her actually stretching open to receive him. It looked like a long black sausage being stuffed into a very small hot dog bun. If hot dog buns were ever pink. When he finally pressed his hips against her, her leg straining against his chest, he moaned in pleasure.

Starting to thrust, Angelica thought she was going to faint from the incredible feelings sweeping through her. He filled her so completely, so intensely, and his body rubbed against her erect clit every time their groins touched. Reaching up behind her head she gripped the headboard for more support as he started to really pound at her pussy, roughly and wonderfully moving inside of her body. Her breasts were thrust out before her by the positioning of her arms and Bryant leaned forward to suck one tempting nipple into his mouth as he continued to fuck her. Pleasure seemed to be consuming her, from her breasts to her pussy, spreading everywhere as he moved. There didn't even seem to be any straining in her leg despite the fact that he had moved forward... and this new position allowed him to delve even deeper into her.

Suddenly Bryant had slipped her leg off his shoulder and pulled her up on top of him so that she was literally sitting on his dick. He was kneeling on the bed, allowing him to continue to thrust hard into her pussy as she began to ride him. One nipple was lodged securely in his mouth, one arm around her waist held her tight and his other hand was playing with her other breast. With both her hands on his shoulders Angelica started to fuck him hard, really grinding her body against him, feeling his dick explore new territories in her pussy, stretching open new places that had been previously unused.

As he began to move even more powerfully and forcefully against her, Angelica started moving her hips in a circular motion, crying out as her clit ground against his body and his dick rubbed against her g-spot. Bryant wrapped both his arms around her waist and fucked her hard as she began convulsing and moaning, her pussy rippled around his dick as she came. Angelica was in the midst of the biggest orgasm of her life, her pussy felt completely full and tight as she shook, clenching him in a tight grip. His arms around her just increased her ecstasy as her shaking body just ground her clit even more roughly against him.

Finally Bryant couldn't take it any more as she looked and sounded so sexy on top of him... suddenly Angelica was on her back with Bryant thrusting incredibly hard on top of her and she screamed her ecstasy. With the bucking screaming girl beneath him there was no way he could hold out for very long, five hard and wonderful thrusts and then gasped as he began cumming in that spasming pussy. She felt incredible around him, massaging his dick as jet after jet of cum shot into her body. Angelica was on her third and most intense orgasm, tears actually leaking from her eyes as her nails dug into his shoulders.

Bryant collapsed on top of her, enjoying the feel of her continuing to shudder and twitch underneath him. She sighed in happiness, feeling her pussy convulse a few more times and then finally completely relax around his soft dick. Kissing her gently he smiled down at her, and she pursed her lips for another kiss which he willingly gave.

After another few minutes of kissing Angelica pushed him up. Looking down at her inquiringly, she giggled and said, "I think we definitely need another date."

"Yeah well, you know what they say..." she arched her eyebrow at him flirtatiously as he grinned down at her, "Once you go black, you never go back."

Pressing his lips against hers, she could feel his hips shift slightly as he began to grow inside her. It was going to be a good night... and a very promising start to a good relationship.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers