First Date

Story Info
He gets what he wants but she does too.
1k words
3.73
24.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Holly had become fast friends when Holly started the job. They started eating lunch together almost every day, quite often at the local Starbucks. Truth be told, Jack was very attracted to Holly. A very cute blonde, she had a very well proportioned body- perfect breasts and a cute ass on a small frame. Jack could not help but stare. Jack had just come out of a relationship, and Holly was in a failing marriage.

Jack was pretty sure that Holly would be willing to have sex with him under the right circumstances. They had kissed on several occasions, and Jack had even had his hands up Holly's shirt and in her pants. Jack just was not sure how to get his sexy blonde friend in a position in which she would be comfortable going all the way. That is until Holly mentioned to Jack one Saturday that she would be going to a club with another friend that very night. Jack asked Holly if he would be imposing by showing up that night. Holly said that she did not think her friend would mind.

Later that night Jack showed up at the club where Holly and her friend were having a good time. Holly was wearing just a pair of jeans and a simple black v-neck shirt but she looked so sexy. They danced for a while and Jack had a few beers. By the end of the night he was buzzed but not as drunk as he made Holly think he was. In fact, he wanted Holly to give him a ride home so he would have a chance to be alone with her. Jack asked Holly for a ride home and she agreed to accommodate him.

When Holly and Jack arrived back at Jack's house, Jack asked Holly to help him in the house and make sure he got in bed safely. For whatever reason Holly agreed- maybe she just wasn't quite ready to go home to her husband. Jack and Holly went back to Jack's bedroom and before Holly even realized it Jack was out of his clothes, naked and kissing on her. She was completely stunned. Holly told Jack no, but she was defenseless as Jack pulled her shirt over her head and got her bra off. Jack threw Holly on the bed, again to her protest. She said in her mind that she did not want this but she was powerless to resist as Jack was at least twice her size. The next thing Holly knew she was being kissed passionately and her jeans were being removed at the same time. She gasped no several more times, but Jack simply just ignored her.

Holly could feel Jack's erect cock on her pussy lips teasing her. She kept saying no in between kisses but she also felt her pussy becoming very wet. Holly knew that when Jack made his move to slide his cock in her there was going to be no resistance as she was getting wetter and wetter. Finally, without a word Jack slid his hard cock deep into Holly. As soon as he did, Holly gasped in surprise as her breath was taken. Holly tried to say no one more time but it was to no avail. Jack was in her, and although his was not the biggest dick Holly had ever had, it sure felt good.

Jack, as he slid into Holly's tight pussy, knew that Holly wanted this despite her pleas to the contrary. She was just so damn wet. Jack pumped his cock in and out of Holly's tight pussy, and he could feel Holly contract around him. The fact is they were both enjoying this. Jack knew he was enjoying it way too much. Jack knew that if he did not do something he was going to explode very soon within Holly's pussy.

Jack stopped pumping his cock into Holly's pussy, much to her protest. But then Jack took Holly completely off guard yet again. He slid down Holly's body and placed his pierced tongue right on Holly's clit. Holly had never been eaten by a guy with a pierced tongue, but damn she liked it. Jack probed Holly's pussy with his tongue, tasting her every drop of wetness. Jack was absolutely driving Holly crazy. Each time Jack moved his tongue across her clit, Holly lost her breath. She knew she could not take much more. She was about to explode on Jack's tongue. And explode she did. As Jack tongued her clit, Holly felt the orgasm over power her. Holly had only intended to drop Jack off at this house, but now she was coming all over his face. Holly began thrusting her pussy onto Jack's tongue as she held his head in place. Damn, he was good.

Before Holly could recover from her orgasm, Jack was back on top of her sliding his cock deep within her. Her breath ragged, she felt another orgasm build up within her. This was becoming more than she could take. Holly did not want Jack to stop. Holly's only plea to Jack at this point in time was that he not come in her pussy. Jack continued to slide his cock in and out of Holly, deep and hard. Jack could feel his testicles tightening and he knew he was close. As Jack was about to come he started to pull out. He was at least going to comply with this request. However, as he started to pull his cock out to shoot his come all over Holly's stomach, she pulled him right back down within her. Another orgasm was building within her and she could not let Jack stop. Jack shot his load deep within Holly's tight pussy as she gushed all over his cock. Neither Holly nor Jack wanted to quit but as Jack emptied the last of his load they both gasped for air as they came down from their sexual high.

After it was all over, they both lay there spent, Holly thinking that she did not want to go home to her husband, and Jack thinking that Monday was going to be an interesting day at work.