First Date

Story Info
My first date since Vegas.
1.7k words
4.04
63.3k
22
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Juliewife
Juliewife
218 Followers

It helps if you read my first story, New Experience, but it isn't necessary. My name is Julie, my husband is Tim and we have been married almost 15 years with two kids. It has been almost eight months since I met Steve while in Las Vegas with my husband Tim. Since then I saw Steve for a two night weekend when he flew out here and for three nights when I managed to arrange a business trip to his home town, Denver.

Also since then Tim has been seeing a girl once or twice a month, especially during my periods. We have a strong and loving relationship, whether or not you chose to believe that.

Anyway, lately I have been working more with a man in the same company as me, but a different office. I felt attracted to him from the start. When he asked if I was married I told him I am separated from my husband. He asked why I still wear a wedding ring and I told him to keep guys from hitting on me and because I am still technically married. I learned he has been divorced for a couple of years, but has no children. His name is Dave and he is also younger than me by a few years.

He first asked me out about three weeks ago. I told him I was not ready to date yet. I mentioned it to Tim and he said if I liked the guy I should go ahead and go out on a date. Last week Dave asked me out again and we agreed on Thursday. I chose that day because I knew the kids would be out so he could pick me up at our house and they would be in bed by the time he brought me home.

I was pretty nervous as I got ready for my date. I showered, shaved my legs and had to decide what to wear. Tim came home as I was getting ready and helped me pick out pretty lingerie and a full skirted, black, short sleeved cocktail dress. With black sandals and a string of pearls I looked pretty good. I took my wedding ring off.

Tim kissed me and told me to have fun then he went to our bedroom so he could see Dave when he came to pick me up without being seen.

Dave arrived just about right on time at 6:30. I let him come in for a minute while I used the bathroom, kissed Tim goodbye and grabbed my purse. I kissed Dave when I came back out and then we headed out to his car.

Dave is a gentleman and he opened the car door for me to get in and shut it behind me after I swung my legs in. I like that. Then we drove to the restaurant he had chosen. It was a real nice place with a choice of steaks and seafoods, among other things. We sat down and he ordered a bottle of wine. We talked a lot while we drank our wine and waited for our orders. He, of course wanted to know why I was separated and if we were getting back together. I stuck to my old story that we had drifted apart and it looked like we would be getting a divorce. However, I told him I was not looking for a relationship and definitely not marriage before my kids were grown.

Dave told me about his marriage at too young an age and how his wife had left for another man. He mentioned regretting not having kids and said I was lucky to have them. I told him I knew I was lucky to have my kids.

We went on to discuss a lot of other things, places we like, movies we like, books we like and what we like to do. I told him I like boating and swimming and he told me he likes hiking and camping.

Dinner went on like that. We only had the one bottle of wine but I had a slight buzz by the time we finished. Dave asked what I would like to do next. I told him he was in charge. He asked if I wanted to come see his apartment and pictures of camping trips he had taken. I still wasn't sure what I wanted to do with Dave, especially on a first date, but decided I could make up my mind there.

Dave's apartment is near downtown Portland and is a nice one bedroom place with a decent sized living room. It has a definite guys touch but is clean and neat.

After showing me around real quick he suggested I open some more wine while he got his picture album out and set his computer so we could see the digital ones on his tv. I opened a bottle of red wine and found glasses then took off my sandals and sat on the couch with my feet under me.

At first we looked at a couple of albums together. I admit, his camping and hiking trips looked like fun. He tried to skip over the pictures of his ex-wife, but I wanted to see what she looked like. After those pictures we started looking at pictures he had on his computer. At the same time he had his hand on my leg a lot. To help things along I stood up at one point and pulled my dress up a little as I sat back down so more of my legs were exposed.

It wasn't too long before we were looking less at the pictures and spending more time kissing and touching. He ran his hand farther up my leg and under my dress until he came to my panties. I opened my legs a little so he would get the right idea and slid down slightly, causing my dress to slide up.

Finally Dave asked if I wanted to go into the bedroom. When I said yes he picked me up and carried me in there and deposited me on the bed. I wanted to just lay there but also had to pee so I excused myself and went into the bathroom. I found I was pretty wet down there when I wiped. I considered leaving my panties off but decided I wanted him to remove them. I returned to his bedroom and he excused himself.

Dave came back out wearing only his briefs and joined me on the bed. He kissed me and rubbed me and finally took my dress off. Then he kissed me more before my bra came off. He was spending more time on my sensitive nipples when I pushed his briefs down so I could see his penis and feel it against me more. He got on top of me and I spread my legs. As he rubbed his penis against my panties I kept wishing he would hurry up and take them off.

He finally took my panties off and then teased me by rubbing his penis over my clitoris, between my labia and past the opening to my vagina. Finally, when I thought I would explode if he didn't put it in, he entered me.

I don't think it is really possible to describe how it is the first time you have sex with a man. There is a special feeling as you feel him go past your labia and open you up as he fills you up. Plus, a new guy has his own scent and feels different all over your skin.

Dave is an accomplished lover and I didn't have to tell him much about what feels good. He seemed to know instinctively when to move and when to hold deep inside me and wrapped my legs around him as I rocked against him. Then I could hold back no longer and pulled him tight against me as I climaxed. The waves of pleasure just felt so good. His instincts continued to be good and he seemed to know just how long to hold still in me before he began moving again. His long strokes felt so good and then he went in deep and I felt the pulsing of his penis as he came deep in my vagina.

We lay there quietly for a while, then he pulled out and asked if I wanted more wine. I told him that sounded nice and he went to get the bottle and glasses. We sat in his bed and talked as we finished the wine. Then he put the glasses on the nightstand and pulled me down and rolled on top of me again. I can't say the second time felt as good as the first, but it felt very good.

After we both climaxed again I noticed it was close to midnight and I told him I needed to get home. He wanted me to stay the night but I told him that was not possible because of the kids so we got dressed so he could take me home. I couldn't help but think as I got dressed how my husband was going to like finding Dave's semen on me and my panties.

Dave drove me home and walked me to the door. At the door he asked if he could come in but I told him there was no way my kids were going to be exposed to my dating and love life. He was clearly disappointed but he kissed me tenderly and left saying he would call me. He has my office and cell numbers. He asked about when we could go out again and I told him we would have to see what would work out. I told him my kids were not to know I was dating.

I checked on the kids and then went to get ready for bed. When I got to our bedroom Tim was asleep, but woke right up when I turned the lights on. He asked how my date was and I told him real nice. He commented that I was out pretty late for a dinner date. I told him sorry, the time got away from me and he smiled. I told him I wanted to shower but he told me no come to bed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth but only took my sandals and necklace off. Tim helped me out of my dress and underwear. When he pulled my panties off he commented that it looked like I had more than just dinner. Then he made love to me.

Juliewife
Juliewife
218 Followers